Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India

Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India Complaints & Reviews

I am a retired employee of air india chennai, i have an annuity plan with lic
No:091q[protected] with lic mumbai unit 111 p&gs dept, sv road, santa cruz. I had requested for transfer of the same to chennai for easy accessibility. I had contacted mr. Girish and mdm tandel on the phone
[protected] and[protected]. Inspite of assuring me that they would do the needful, it appears nothing is moving. Would appreciate your kind intervention. I am 69 years old and can't run from pillar to post.

I hope your issue got resolved, if it's still pending, please message or call me at [protected].

Warm Regards,
Nilesh Sharma
Grateful that the issue is resolved.Thank you.

Regarding fraud mail received in name of my colleague.
    The account details provided by fraud person are under:

Hat a relief, thanks a lot. Below are the details required for transfer.

Bank name: bank of maharashtra
    Account name: mr. Vs, joela
    Account no: [protected]
    Ifsc: mahb0000428
    Branch: gandhinagar

Kindly take very harsh action and custody of 10 years and put his face on public forum

Hi team,

Hi team,

I work with a good public limited company with good earnings and i am not getting any loans as my cibil score is low which was hampered when i was a bachelor due to over spending, which i accept. As banks are not providing me loans i am forced to take loans from private financiers with 20% interest per month which is way too high. Only if banks provide me loan i can clear my credit card debts which is only 50k and increase my cibil score. Please, help me out with the issue and help me out to get loans from banks to lead a normal life. My email id is vikram. [protected]@gmail.com.

Thanks and regards
      Jan 23, 2019
      I have a hdfc loan account which has been paid for 4 years and only 12 emis left they are not giving me a top up. Coz of my low credit score and due to which I am taking loan for 20% interest per month from private finances. Please help me grant loan to clear my debts and increase my cibil score.

With dew regards i want to say that my account no. [protected] sbi payagipur branch sultanpur u. P. 228001 is debited on dated 12-11-18 there is two transactions of 40000.00 each and one transaction of 19999.00 total of rs 99999.00 is debited fraudulently. These transactions are not done by me. These money is transferred to other account fraudulently. I go to branch and raise the complain. I lodge the fir also fir no. 0989 dated 14-12-18. But till now there is no steps taken by sbi branch to initiate the legal process of recovery of my money. Please help me to give my money back to my account.
        Copy of fir is attached

With regards
        Aditya upadhyay
        Account holder
        A/c no. [protected]
        Mob no [protected]

Dear sir
          I am propriter of sanjogcreation
          My gst number 24bklpd6541d1zh
          I have export goods on 6th january 2018. But now till gst department is not issue a gst credit to bank i have done all amendment and all process
          But now till not seen any type of credit so plz what to do next process
          I am from surat gujrat
          My email id [protected]@gmail.com

I purchased led in Flipkart . I see an Bajaj Finserv EMI is Rs 5225 duration 6 months and this EMI pay every month 2 nd .. my mobile number have
            received message on 28/10/2018 your EMI payment Rs 5225 due date on 02/11/2018 amount credit in your account ...
            Next date I received message your loan changed EMI duration 15 months and Rs 2333 and interest is Rs 3999.this second loan I don't want because of I accept 1 St loan
            My complaint is with out my permission loan changed this not right for financial services.
            loan emi changed
            loan emi changed

Good day sir,
              This is to inform you that my father shri devendra pal singh dang (Age:61) had ungergone a bypass surgery at hero heart dmc hospital in ludhiana due to detected multiple blockages in his heart.
              We had a mediclaim policy vide individual health policy num : [protected]p[protected], for the period 22/08/2017 to 21/08/2018, for a sum insured of rupees 5 lakhs. The medical policy was registered with uiic (United india insurance).

The hospital agreed to give us cashless facility but we were only provided with rs 1, 40, 000 (One lakh fourty thousand rupees only), whereas as per policy conditions we were supposed to be allowed for actual expenses incurred or 70% of the sum insured which ever is less i. E rupees 3, 15, 667 /- (Three lakhs fifteen thousand six hundred and sixty seven rupees).

Despite of repeated requests and mails we haven’t received any amount on which we had our right.
              My father, a senior citizen on the nation is facing a lot of trouble financially because the insurance company (Uiic) and raksha tpa are not giving positive response to our requests and not releasing the funds.
              I request you to take strict action against uiic and raksha tpa, for causing so much pain in our lives and specially when my father has such a critical heart condition.

Gaganjyot dang

I purchased 4 (Four) ifci long term infrastructure bonds - series iv (Folio no. Inb0044182 amounting to rs.20000.00 (Rupees twenty thousand only) in february, 2012. I want to redeem these bonds on 15th february, 2019.

I made contact with
                Kadavergu rajesh
                Corporate registry
                Karvy computershare pvt. Ltd.
                Karvy selenium tower b, plot 31-32, gachibowli,
                Financial district, nanakramguda, hyderabad? 500 032

As per their advice i sent the folio no and a cancelled cheque. I have not heard anything since then.
                Please do the needful

Asit baran chakraborty
                Some people is not happy with the working of employes of the post office

Adit1234's reply, Jan 1, 2019
                please take action
                These guys at IFCI are fraud. Their standard response shall be as follows:

This has reference to your letter along with bond certificate with regard to the buyback of your investment made against the IFCI Long Term Infra Bonds Series IV.

In this regard, we wish to inform you that an intimation was sent to you on 31.08.2018 to surrender the original bond certificate(s) for buyback payment due on 15.02.2019, but we did not receive the same within timeline for our further action, since the last date for submission was 14.11.2018. We request you to refer Clause vide No. 6 on the reverse of the bond certificate specifying submission period. Moreover, in line with the said clause, submission of the bond certificate is required for record/reconciliation/mutual protection and to avoid any misuse considering the 10 year maturity of the bond and buyback happening at the mid of maturity period.

Since we did not receive the original bond certificate within the specified period, we were unable to consider for buyback and referred for next buyback / maturity payment.

Also note that, the bonds are already listed with Stock Exchange, where you can trade the bonds anytime till maturity date. Or if you retain the bonds till next buyback / maturity.

Sir//madam,

I would like to inform you that i lalsa devi my saving account in adb state bank of india branch mairwa. My account no is [protected]. Branch ifsc code is - sbin0005970. My husband was expired on 05/06/2012 and his saving account no is - [protected], thereafter we have submitted all relevant document to bank. After one months we had contacted to bank and bank had informed my document is missing and bank was advised kindly submit again document. The total cost of 1200/- is expense in first process. Second time we have again completed bank formalities and total expense 1300/- in second process and we have contacted the branch for submitting of document we have regularly visit the branch and no one geeting response and not guide in the matter. Accountant says the branch manager is on trainining contact after one week. Right now manager has came in branch and we have contacted to manager and he informed mukhiya bansawli is not considered only court approved bansawli allowed. I asked one question to manager how long delay for geeting proper reply. Why my previous document is miising. The total balance in saving account of my husband is 20 thousand and in this regard we have expense 2500/- for document formality. Branch manager and staff are behave is very roude no one getting proper reply. How and what in any matter. Branch manager name is vijay narayan singh, the branch detail are as under : branch name - adb mairwa state bank of india, distic - siwan, state - bihar. Pin -841239.

Respected sir,
                    As i mention i’m mukesh yadav and my qualification is b. Tech in computer science and engineering, sir last year in april 2017 i started a business online car rental service but due to some fund issue i cannot raise my business. Then i decided to go to bank and ask for loan in mudra.
                    First i go to bank of baroda etah, branch manager told me he is not issuing any loan also mudra loan because previous issued mudra loan is in npa, so cannot issue new one. And i also complaint in bank of baroda website but there is not return call or email to me till now. Then i go to uco bank and branch manager also denied my request to mudra loan.
                    Finally i went to my nearest regional rural bank (Rrb) that is gramin bank of aryavart vasundhara branch in etah district o[censored]ttar pradesh. I met branch manager but branch manager cannot understand my business and told me to talk to his junior manager mr. Rajan singh. I met him and they understand my business and they told me that your business is perfect but i cannot issue mudra loan because your business is not approachable to our bank. Sir i told him that my company registration address is my village and my all residential proof is show i am resident of village gadanpur post vasundhara district etah that is in your bank area. Then mr. Rajan singh told me another illogical way to reject my loan that is your business area is not under my bank, mr. Rajan singh gave a offer to me to mortgage his father’s property then i will issue your loan, sir this was a big slap on my skill at that time. Actually, sir my business has broad area to cover, small towns to big cities are my area of service. I decided to complaint this behavior to regional manager in regional office of etah, i went to meet regional manager, he said that he cannot help because all decision should be taken by branch head. Then i contact to head office of gramin bank of aryavart in lucknow i called a officer and he guide me to send email to general manager to register his complaint at gm1. [protected]@gba-rrb.com
                    Sir finally i want to know, is it an illegal thing if we start a business in young age, sir banks are not supporting me. They all denied me to issue my loan because npa is a factor for me. Sir i’m not responsible for bank’s npa then why i’m facing this issue.
                    Sir i’m an engineer and question is that if banks are not providing loan to engineers then what will the future of this un-employment. Sir please make a easy way to complaint and issue mudra because this is a ultimate scheme it can change future of india.
                    Hope my mudra will be issue if you make an interfere with gramin bank of aryavart to issue my loan, sir i’ve an good credit history but banks are not supporting me. Hope to response back soon.

ESBM, Kuvempunagar Branch, Mysore and ESBM RASMAAC Branch, Mysore have stolen my property papers for my CC Account [protected] & designated my account as NPA. The file is missing and the matter is with SAARC, Bangalore who is demanding OTS settlement for which I have no connection. The complaint to chairman SBM is unattended to.

Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India Recent Comments