Mobile Premier League

Mobile Premier League Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir, Mam
My name Mahesh sharma i am from haryana
I am playing Mpl online game 4-5 days i have lost my Money because the game playing own player and played bye own system setting i have many proof on this game please sir complaint against this game

When I am playing pool rummy on mpl gaming app as there should be 13 cards for each player to play but they gave me 10 cards and as a result I lost and this is 3rd or 4th time happen to me that something they gave such type of cards that we can’t see properly and I have screenshot of that and also I will attach this screenshot

I'm playing regularly pool rummy at mobile primer league app and I'm doing any fraud and I'm complaint in his costumer support service but he can't reply me properly and he regularly doing this fraud with many players.

When I m playing pool rummy on mpl 2 to 3 times happen to me that the cards given from them that are not properly visible and I have screenshots of that I am attaching below

My name pankaj fatpure mpl is fraud web app I am add cash rs.1000 and paly game then I am withdrawal monay is rs.800 date .18/07/2021 my withdrawal is pending I am contact customer support but hi is tell me after 3 day is give your mony and all ready 3 day is complete...

MPL is totally involving in Gambling and causing people to loose money and they are making money from Gambling. This is about an 8-ball pool game contest that starts at 9 am everyday on MPL Mobile App. The minimum time to finish an 8-ball game is atleast 75 seconds. But, in the leader board of the contest, there are two players with more than 50 wins within 30 minutes of the contest gets started. This is totally gambling by MPL. Please shut...
            Many times i have been cheated by this app
            I complaint to the mpl help desk but they told its not by there side...
            Last nght i got blocked without any reason

Even my money is there in mpl wallet
            Plz help me to get my all money back...

This company name mpl ie mobile premier league is frauding the common people every second... It can be simply said that common people playing with their real money against the computed software and player with server support looting money of a common people...
            There are lakh of common people playing on this platform but they are getting cheated every second against the server player...
            I can proof it all...
            Please look into this matter I have also made complain against it in many places and will make sure they get punished for this horrible crime and fraud...
            Every minute they are making crore and people of this country are getting cheated...
            I will do all possible complain of this fraud in all channels...

Its about mpl rummy game, i had won rs 15000 in pool rummy (Of rs 2500 table) but after winning they didnt credited my wallet!!

And the worst part is they don't reply of my emails even once in 4 days (Game registered email i'd: [protected]@mplgaming.com)
              & even nobody connects to call customer service
              Even they won't replying on instagram too, they posts all stufs about gaming (Mpl) but won't reply us...

Dear team,

Famous company mpl start lots of game and charged the commission for play, here one app rummy where they cheated me took approx 5000 /- rs.

I raised the complaint for same but they deineyd to give my money.

Please resolved my complaint.

My money 4750 still i did not get, refund my money

Sent: friday, january 10, 2020 12:44 pm
              To: 'mobile premier league' '[protected]@mplgaming.com' '[protected]@mplgaming.com' '[protected]@mplgaming.com' '[protected]@amjt.in'
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

Now the amount is 4750 with today incident snap shot attached.

It is to proof in consumer court your cheating and also good to show trail mail for not revert from you team, same i will sent with different i’d as well.

Sent: thursday, january 9, 2020 2:38 pm
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

Don’t worry i wrote to direct your ceo on tweet about your service.

Also still facing issue with you. Refer snapshot

Now refund amount 4250/- pending with you!!!

Sent: wednesday, january 8, 2020 2:46 pm
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

Fine, now sit with # false commitment.

Now i started play rummy prison with same commission. And now i started publishing you face on virat kholi sir page also on social sites…. My 73 friend will move on other rummy site.

Thanks for your wonderfull support.

Sent: wednesday, january 8, 2020 1:06 pm
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

What happened no update???

Sent: wednesday, january 8, 2020 11:12 am

Dear team,

I did not get refund my money yet!! Also i faced same issue today morning yesterday evening as well. No improvement from you side.

I thought i have to leage for this. Because my money not for charratty.

So either refund my money or tell me clearly, because you customer care number also never connect with you so i think i have to go though leage onle.

So refund my money 4000/- rs now

My registered mobile number [protected].

Sent: monday, january 6, 2020 12:48 pm
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

Also i raised the complaint on same case in consumer forum.

Sent: monday, january 6, 2020 11:27 am
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

No issue, take you money with you!!

I and my all friend uninstalled the app and never have we played with you.

I think you have not checked my deposited statement how i, played with you. But still you playing with your customer.

I am going to file consumer court complaint and also marked to mr virat kholi for misguide the customer.

This is not all about money only. This is about the trsut as well. Frequently i faced the error yesterday again i lost 250 rs due hanged my game you tech issue.

My total refund 3350+250=3600 /- rs.

Refund my money. I have more option to play there are so many apps are available to play rummy. And rake charges same 15%.

Refund my money. 3600/-

Sent: saturday, january 4, 2020 6:21 pm
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

Is nay one here to listen customer issue…merged the mail with one and drop in junk???

Sent: saturday, january 4, 2020 5:48 pm

Hello team,

I did not get the answered and solution about my issue facing.

When i get my refund 3350 rs/-???

Sent: saturday, january 4, 2020 4:52 pm

What happened team,

Where is my refund???

Shall i write to social media and virat kholi on facebook paga or go consumer file online

Sent: saturday, january 4, 2020 3:41 pm
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

Also check my transaction history, i am not fool to play for losing my money like that.

This is clear cheating.

Sent: saturday, january 4, 2020 3:12 pm
              To: 'mobile premier league' [protected]@mplgaming.com; [protected]@mplgaming.com; [protected]@mplgaming.com
              Subject: re: lost my money due to tech. Error.

This is wrong justification you have given, there is not my problem i have sufficient data connectivity and i have also sent the correct snapshot which i taken.

So do not tried to give this # resone. Every time its happened and i complaint only that time when i realy faced the issue.

Other wise you can go through my account history where how i frequently play. I never complaint for false issues.

Also, why should i take only entry fee, however i lost the chance to win due to you technical issue, hence refund my complete money.

And also find the today snap shot where my phone got hanged and today also lost 250 rs. Also refer the attached snapshot different time where your game hanged.

So total amount you have to refund is 3250+250-150=3350 rs/-

So refund my full money now i am waiting for my money.

Other wise i will never play with you or also ask my all friend to about this cheating.

Refund my money 3350/- now i am waiting. Also call me on my laidline number [protected]

From: mobile premier league [mailto:[protected]@mplgaming.com]
              Sent: saturday, january 4, 2020 2:35 pm
              To: kumar, sandeep (Allianz partners in)

Hi sandeep,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you!

We would like to inform you that our team is working to fix the issues you have reported.

We checked the games for the time you have captured in the screenshots and our findings are as follows:
              - go to lobby popup appearance at 12:09 pm, jan 03' 2020.
              This was an issue with the internet connectivity at your end. We can see that our servers tried the reconnection and it could not happen.

-go to lobby popup appearance at 7:47 am, jan 03' 2020.
              You were playing the 50 rs pool rummy when it happened. The same has been refunded to your mpl wallet.

-go to lobby popup appearance at 7:53 am, jan 02' 2020.
              You were playing the 100 rs pool rummy when it happened. The same has been refunded to your mpl wallet.

Mpl team

On fri, 3 jan at 12:34 pm, kumar, sandeep (Allianz partners in) wrote:

Greetings of 2020!!
              This is to inform you this month opening is very bad for me because of you technical issues, which i have reported many time but nobody fixed it. Refund is not solution for all but still you team not understand the concern.
              For this month i lost 2000+750+500=3250.

Yesterday and today i lost above amount due to technical issues. I have sufficient wi-fi and internet connectivity still its happened with me.

I have attached the proof for same where i enrolled lobby and out.
              In snapshot date and time also available for your references. You can also check my statement of account how love to play the same and but i cannot waste my money like that. So refund my money
              My registered number is[protected].

Refund my money rs. 3250/-.

Waiting for prompt action.

Thanks and regards,

Confidentiality caution
              This communication (Including any accompanying documents) is intended only for the use of the addressee (S) and contains information that is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email at [protected]@mplgaming.com and promptly destroy the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.
              Communicating through email is not secure and capable of interception, corruption and delays and anyone communicating with mplgaming by email accepts the risks involved and their consequences.
              85298:1126713