MPEB

MPEB Complaints & Reviews

MPEB — Irresponsible behaviour and no management [Resolved]

dhananjaysinghal
Respected Sir/mam,
For a long time now we have been experiencing a lot of trouble because...

Naveen Baderia

Mera Naam Naveen kumar Baderia hai. Mere naam se Katni (MP) Main electricity connection hai. Main bartmaan samay main chandigarh main rahta hun. Jiski bajah se main samay per electricity bill pay nahi kar pata hun because online bill payment bali website main time per bill update nahi hota hai. Ateh meri aapse gujarish hai ki iss website per samay se bill update karne ki kripa kare. Mera IVRS No.[protected] Hai.
MPSED, DEWAS SAHAR, DEWAS I AM NOT SATISFACTION & OTHER CONSUMER SATISFY
KYOKI PAHLE MPSEB MAY BILL PAYMENT HOTA THA, AB COMMON SERVICE CENTRE MAIN HOTA HAIN LAKIN FIVE COUNTER HONE PER BHI SUVIDHA NAHIN HAIN. KABHI SERVER DOWN HAIN, THO KABHI HOLIDAY, KABHI LUNCH, AUR ITNI BHEED HOTI HAIN KI BILL PAYMENT KARNA
LAKIN MAIN APNA BILL ONLINE PAYMENT AND OTHER CONSUMER KA BHI BILL ONLINE PAYMNET KARNA CHAHTA HAUN.
AAPKO KOI COMPLAINT HO THO BATAYE
[protected]@yahoo.in

MPEB — Wrong Bills [Resolved]

AVDHESHSJ
    MPEB mhow is supplying wrongs bills to me. I had applied and get a permanent connection in march and getting...

pradeep_sharmas2002
    Hello Sir,

My father was trying to get an permenant electric connection for newly built home since last 3 months and not yet got any assurance from the MPEB. He is 55 year old man and has served the country as a honest defence personel for 17 years to save his country and sacrifice his life. It is disgrace to see that he is still roaming around different departments and getting an false assurances by curroupt officers. At the end he have to still live in rented house because of not getting an electric connection.

Please look into this critical issue to resolve the problem and help my father to live his rest of his life in "peace", the thing which he fought for 17 years.

Hoping the best from you.

Pradeep Sharma

Note: My fathers contact no is [protected].
    dear sir
    in our village -jhali post- konhari block-majhgawan dist-satna
    sir their is available pole wire transformer but sir power is not available since last two years.Due to this, our children can not read in dark invirement we have been not agrigating our cropes as well as presentelly we are sufering for threshing.

thanks
    Jai Hind

I am complaint abt the wire are flying in air and very loose touch with each other at many places in nousar village of teh timarni dist. harda

Wires at poles oles are touching each other at do many places no one take responsibility of such type issues no one can respond

utkarshdagor
      i am narayan singh dagor
      i requested you to see the probleme and solve it
      3 gautampura,mainroad,indore
      i am m/s sapna manish agrawal from 259, jawahar nagar, rajendra nagar in indore m.p.
      i requested you to see the probleme and solve it

sapna agrawal.
      259, jawahar nagar, rajendra nagar, indore m.p.
      contact: [protected]
      mobile: [protected].
      service no.[protected]-257187
      i am omprakesh shrivastava
      my electricity bill is of very high amount..it is may be problem of meter
      i requested you to see the problem and solve it
      3 durga chowk talliya vidishs

MPEB — High electricity Bills since last three months [Resolved]

vikas.singh
        my electricity bill service no. is[protected].i am getting higher amount bills from last three months near about Rs...

nitinsh99
        I just brought an a.c worth of rs 25000, but since our colony is newly developed mpeb has just provided 1 transformer to our colony, due to increasing number of houses our colony (new city colony) is facing very serious voltage problem.I am saying ki if we regularly pay bills to mpeb then why don't we get sufficient voltage like the remaining market and main city areas.I have tried everything, brought a stablizer wroth of rs 5000 but light here comes like 100watt bulb is equivalent to a candle.I kindly request consumer court to look after this issue, not vital but due to voltage problem our colony has to face a lot of problems.We kindly request consumer court to warn mpeb against this awfull act of consumer harrasement!!!!!

low voltage

MPEB — Extensive Power cut [Resolved]

Amit Taksali
          I'm living in Bhagsipura area o[censored]jjain, which is division heaquarters and we are facing a scheduled power cut of 7 hrs...

Ravi Choudhary
          Indian Villagers provide the basic need of living life which is know as food to more than 1 Billion peoples of India even why our government not thinking about villages problem.
          I am Ravi Choudhary living in Village : Bisnavda , District: Indore. (M.P).
          My village electricity supply is avg. of 8-10 hrs / day officially but it is not more then 8 hrs per day.
          And this 8 hrs of electricity supply is not fixed it can vary day by day why it so. It is not only my village problem but it problem of all villages near Indore as i know.
          How a farmer can schedule his working day.
          Because of that problem students of villages not able to study properly.
          Every night villagers need to sleep without fan.
          How we can manage in 8 hrs electricity .
          why only city areas people need electricity & all this facility, why villagers are not getting all this facility, they are not the human being.
          Now it is 20s century we have all the facilities & technologies even then villagers of India are living like 18s century.
          I have just show above electricity problem this is not only a single problem of villages apart from it lots of problem they are facing.

-------
          Ravi Choudhary

MPEB — complaint regarding my electricity bill [Resolved]

Vinod Rajani
            I am Vinod Rajani and I want to register the complain against Madhya Pradesh electricity board on the following...