MPEB

MPEB Complaints & Reviews

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE IN OCTOBER - 2006 IN B.T. COMPOUND, GARHA JABALPUR. WE APPLIED FOR CHANGE IN NAME OF THE HOUSE OWNER FROM MAHENDRA MISHRA TO PRIYANKA NEMA W/O SANDEEP NEMA (CURRENT OWNER) BUT THEY CHANGED THE ADDRESS IN THE FUNNIEST WAY I CAN SAY AND THAT WAS - MAHENDRA MISHRA SURAJ PRASAD NEAR B.T. ROAD, W/O SANDEEP NEMA.

WE CONTACTED IN THE LOCAL OFFICE ( AMANPUR ) THE RESPONSIBLE OFFICER SAID, WE WILL SEE IT AND SINCE THEN WE'VE COMPLAINED FOR 10 TIMES BUT NOW THEY ARE IRRITATED AND SAYS WE WILL NOT CHANGE IT. IT IS A SOFTWARE PROBLEM WE CANT SOLVE IT.

WE ARE HELPLESS, WE CANT USE THIS BILL AS ADDRESS PROOF. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
SHOULD I CLAIM IN COURT?

THE DETAIL IN THE BILL IS AS GIVEN BELOW
IVRS NO - [protected]
SAMBHAG KA NAAM - 444700-JABALPUR EE CITY DN SOUTH JAB
SERVICE NO.[protected]-305455 JBP SOUTH SUBZEN-KA
BILL NO. 49
METER NO. 3730252
Aug 13, 2020

I am quite surprised to receive such a heavy bill for domestic power consumed by me during the last...

Dear sir
    maine pahle bhi 2 baar shikayat dali thi muraina M.P.E.B. ke staff ke bare me.
    lekin us par koi sunwai nahi huyi.Wahi huaa jiska dawa mpeb staff ke kuchh log
    karte hai.hamara koi bhi kuchh nahi bigad sakta.hum sabhi ko paisa khilate hai.
    Hum ne to pichhli shikayat bhi INTERNET se hatwa di,kisne kya kar liya hamara.
    ye dawe karne wale hai MURAINA (mpeb) staff ke computer section ke kuchh log.
    jis me J.E. ASHOK SHARMA, GHANSHYAM SHARMA,ASHFAQ KHAN etc.In logo ne
    sare muraina ko badnam kar rakha hai.ASHOK SHARMA aur GHANSHYAM SHARMA
    aur ASHFAQ KHAN in teeno logo ka ek bazaroo aurat SHEETAL se najayaj sambhandh
    hai.aur ye baat ye log khulkar swikar karte hai.Us aurat ke kahne pe in logo ne
    uske naam matra ke pati VINOD PACHAURI ko meter reading ki temp.post pe laga
    liya hai,jabki wo vyakti is post ke layak bhi nahi hai.Aur 10 pass bhi nahi hai,Lekin in
    logo ne nakli marksheet ke jariye use bharti kar liya hai.taki uski kathit biwi se inka
    najayaj sambandh bana rahe.Wo vyakti VIOND PACHAURI meter me bahut jyzda
    hera-feri karta hai.uska bhi ye dawa hai ki tankhwah ke alawa 15-20 hazar rupaiye
    mahine ke extra kamata hun,Lekin koi mera kuchh nahi bigad sakta.Aur in logo ne isi .
    tarah jin jin logo ko meter reading me lagwaya hai,un logo ki ghar ki aurato se in logo ke
    sambhandh hai,ya phir kuchh log inke rishtedar hai.Jisme se ek YOGESH SHARMA
    bhi hai.YOGESH SHARMA jo hai wo GHANSHYAM SHARMA ka ladka hai.Ye sare log apne
    rishtedaro aur pahchan walo ko bharti karwakar apni hukumat chalate hai.ye kisi niyam kanoon
    ko nahi mante.Inke lagaye huye sabhi log meter reading me bahut jyada hera-feri karte hai.
    Aur ye sare log milkar aur khulkar aiyyashi karte hai.In logo ka khula kahna hai ki hum to
    apne afsaro ko bhi paisa khilate hai aur isliye wo kuchh nahi kar sakte.In logo ki
    pahchan shayad kafi uper tak lagti hai tabhi inhone meri pichhli 2 shikayte INTERNET se
    hatwa di.Mera sirf MPEB dipartment se ye poochna hai ki kya mpeb me koi imandar afasar
    raha hi nahi hai ko dipartment ko badnam hone se bacha sake.Ya ye log aise hi apni
    manmani karte rahenge.Ab mujhe ye bhi dekhna hai ki ye log NET pe se meri shikayat
    kab tak hatwate hai.
    Vande Mataram.
    V.S. Jadon
    M.S.Road
    Muraina(M.P.)
    Aug 13, 2020

Our village transformer was burnt on 020/11/2011, which is not replace yet. But bill is continue. please stop the bill and replace the transformer.
      Aug 13, 2020
      Our village sihor (tahshil narwar, shivpuri dis. Madhya Pradesh) transformer which is not replace yet. But bill is fully pay. please replace the transformer or shifting my connection. I have given application also in your office(kherad, karera-tahsheel, shivpuri dis.)
      sarvis kramank - 194
      dis- shivpura
      Madhya pradesh

MPEB — ELECTRICITY BILL [Resolved]

SIR
        MAIN MP ONLINE SE BIJLI BILL JAMA KARTA RAHA MAINE 30MAY 2011 KO M P ONLINE SE 1650/ KA BILL JAMA KIYA HAI...

meter reading has not been done by meter reader in this month and shown in bill that actual reading ,due to this my bill has receeived very high.
        i request u that pls check meter and correct bill

ca mosam shah
        501 city plaza
        564 m.g. road
        above pakija showroom
        near regal cinema square
        service no.[protected]-4125265
        Dear Sir;

The meter reader does not come every month to take the reading he just give minimum reading. After two or three month he give actual reading which would be more. So we have to pay more rate of per unit as well as more amount. Please ensure that the meter reader come on time.
        My second complain is about not receiving the bill on time. The bill supplier always supply the bill at the last date of depositing bill. I have to go to the office to deposit the bill by IVRS NO.
        Please take proper action to solve my problem.
        Thanking you !
        Shashi Verma
        Nai Basti, Girja Ghat Tiraha
        IVRS NO.[protected]

I am getting huge amount of bill every month as there is less consumption in the house which is horrible on the part of MPEB.

I lodged a complaint to MPEB, Mangalia (424200-EE(ONM) INDORE on 17th August, 2012 to check the meter installed at my house at the following address;

50, Ashirvad Villa
        Nipania, Indore

Service No. :[protected]
        IVR No. :[protected]

Inspite of our repeated follow-up, no one has turned-up so far to resolve the problem.

I would request thru this mail to take speedy action to resolve the issue and help.

Shyamsunder Shaknarlal Pandya
        50, Ashirvad villa
        Nipania, Indore

Respected Sir/mam,
          For a long time now we have been experiencing a lot of trouble because of the irresponsible and careless attitude of the state electricity board, primarily because the state electricity board has already set the load shedding time of our region to a whooping 8-10 hrs and when problems like fault in line, fault in transformer etc. arrises there is nobody to look forward to it. That is why during the rainy season we have to sometimes face a power cut of 16-18 hrs, I would just like to bring this in your notice that most o[censored]s people whose businesses are dependent on electricity are finding hard to survive because of the boards attitude and not only this a lot of time it happens that as soon as the problem gets resolved it's time for load shedding. Sir please do something about it or we would be forced to resort to rallies to show our dissatisfaction with the board
          Aug 13, 2020
          I am feeling very bad that the state electricty board of MP is having a very careless persons with a very bad attitude as an employee.These persons dont even know how to treat a coustmer, they are very rude and careless only because they are getiing salary for no work.Whenever somebady complain to them about there services, they dont know what to do, and try to hide there inefficiency, they use to talk in a very bad manner.I am Completely disappointed by the services provided by MPEB.
          Today My father registerd a complain at 1 PM, & the service person told him to attend that within one hour.But even after 6 hour of waiting nobady has come to attend that, & when they were asked about that, they told that they dont have time to do so, & because it was the only complain from that area so we will not attend that.And they said that if you have an emergency, then come to us, bribe us, take us to your home, then only we will attend the complain.
          This is a case from vidisha MP from L B S nagar Link 3 dated 30/06/2011.I want an solid and immediate action against those employees for their misbehave an careless attitude.

Mera Naam Naveen kumar Baderia hai. Mere naam se Katni (MP) Main electricity connection hai. Main bartmaan samay main chandigarh main rahta hun. Jiski bajah se main samay per electricity bill pay nahi kar pata hun because online bill payment bali website main time per bill update nahi hota hai. Ateh meri aapse gujarish hai ki iss website per samay se bill update karne ki kripa kare. Mera IVRS No.[protected] Hai.
            MPSED, DEWAS SAHAR, DEWAS I AM NOT SATISFACTION & OTHER CONSUMER SATISFY
            KYOKI PAHLE MPSEB MAY BILL PAYMENT HOTA THA, AB COMMON SERVICE CENTRE MAIN HOTA HAIN LAKIN FIVE COUNTER HONE PER BHI SUVIDHA NAHIN HAIN. KABHI SERVER DOWN HAIN, THO KABHI HOLIDAY, KABHI LUNCH, AUR ITNI BHEED HOTI HAIN KI BILL PAYMENT KARNA
            LAKIN MAIN APNA BILL ONLINE PAYMENT AND OTHER CONSUMER KA BHI BILL ONLINE PAYMNET KARNA CHAHTA HAUN.
            AAPKO KOI COMPLAINT HO THO BATAYE
            [protected]@yahoo.in

MPEB mhow is supplying wrongs bills to me. I had applied and get a permanent connection in march and getting the liable bills in between Rs 450 to 500 Rs only. then suddenly i got a bill of Rs. 750, next 1200, next 1800, next 2200 then 3100 Rs... a increasing growth in the amount of my electric bills.. how can this possible..? I paid the first bill which was increased of Rs 750 but when i got the next bill of Rs 1200 aprox i gone to the electric board then they changed the amount of rs 1200 to Rs 400 rs and then when i got the another next month bill of rs 2200 then i again gone to the office and they converted the bill from 2200 to 253 Rs only. Now, U say how they can do this, how irresponsible they are.. that they are sending me wrong bills and when this month i got the bill of rs 3100 they converted it into 1371 rs. Now what can i do for this problem
              please suggest me some solid solution so that i'll not face these problems in future.
              Can i register a Case against MPEB branch mhow for this problem. I am having the original and reduced bills copies of every month, which they converted and reduced..!
              IVRS NO [protected]
              SERVICE NO.[protected]-446956 GAYATRI NAGAR S.ZONE
              MOBILE[protected]
              MITTER REDING IS UNITS IS 225
              BILL IS UNITS 300
              WHY IN MONTH OF FEB.11
              MY MPEB BILL CAME FROM 22000 TO 145000 IN ONE MONTH

Hello Sir,

My father was trying to get an permenant electric connection for newly built home since last 3 months and not yet got any assurance from the MPEB. He is 55 year old man and has served the country as a honest defence personel for 17 years to save his country and sacrifice his life. It is disgrace to see that he is still roaming around different departments and getting an false assurances by curroupt officers. At the end he have to still live in rented house because of not getting an electric connection.

Please look into this critical issue to resolve the problem and help my father to live his rest of his life in "peace", the thing which he fought for 17 years.

Hoping the best from you.

Pradeep Sharma

Note: My fathers contact no is [protected].
                dear sir
                in our village -jhali post- konhari block-majhgawan dist-satna
                sir their is available pole wire transformer but sir power is not available since last two years.Due to this, our children can not read in dark invirement we have been not agrigating our cropes as well as presentelly we are sufering for threshing.

thanks
                Jai Hind

I am complaint abt the wire are flying in air and very loose touch with each other at many places in nousar village of teh timarni dist. harda

Wires at poles oles are touching each other at do many places no one take responsibility of such type issues no one can respond

MPEB Recent Comments