Nation Wide Bank Plc London

Nation Wide Bank Plc London Complaints & Reviews

J
Palghat, Kerala
Is it true that nationwide bank plc london has transferred 12900000 gbp to my south indian bank peruvemba branch in india kerala account.

Hi Team;
    What i need to do? should i send the details of not. as they want from me.
    1. Your Full Name:
    2. Address:
    3. Age:
    4. Occupation:
    5. Telephone Numbers:
    Note: You are advised to furnish Mr. Peter Williams with your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is £250, 000.00.
    Congratulations.
    Mr. Patrick Davis.

R
      Rajkot, Gujarat

It is inform you that To day I got message from Dr.Steve from Nationa Wide Bank PLC stating that I have won the prize of 2, 00, 000 in international mobile draw.

I really got nervous by receiving this mail.

Please do the needful for stopping of these kind of fake messages.

Ravi Kumar kadarla
      from Andhra Pradesh
      CONTACT THE TRANSFER BANK WITH THIS EMAIL: // { [protected]@nationwide-intl.co.cc }//(NATIONWIDE INTL BANK)
      i have got the msgs from these email that ihave won the prize of 1, 00, 00, 000rs to the indian currency.please tell me that these is the fake msgs or not.this is the company name"Microsoft/MSN Lottery ." and email-id from which i have got the msgs <[protected]@msn.com>.and on the top there is claims department id.
      because i will also recevi the same kind of mail in my account near by dates so please dont get serious about thease kind of messages.
      The mail receiced from [protected]@nationwide-intl.co.cc is absolutely FAKE. I believe this is driven by system no by human being. Because every one is getting same mail in same sequence. First we receive one mail, then after getting response from us they will send another mail again if we respond to the second mail we will get the third mail. All the mails are in the same order and sequence.

I think someone should take initiative to catch such culprit. Microsoft soft would be the reight entity to assist on this. they should trace out from which IP address the mail is comming. Follow up the Phone # given in the mail and contact the mentioned person.

...BUT WHO WILL TIE BELL...

PLS IGNORE THESE TYPE OF MAILS AND DO NOT GIVE ANY BANK DETAIL.

I have received a mail from the below mentioned company, inform me that i have won a huge amount of money by lottery. The company details is given below:-
      Microsoft Award Team
      Morley House, 26-30 Holborn Viaduct,
      London EC1A 2BP.U.K.
      Msn Lottery Representative

They also ask me through a next mail about my bank acc details for e-transfer of the winning amount of money. given below is the contact information for claiming the prize.
      CONTACT NATIONWIDE INTERNATIONAL BANK WITH THIS FORM:
      OFFICER NAME: SIR COLLINS WALTER {MR.}.
      COMPANY EMAIL: [protected]@nationwide-intl.co.cc

Now I am really confused that whether this is real or fake?

Please inform me regarding the same.
      Dear sir/madam,
      I was informed that I won a lottery of 1million US $ which was condcucted by yahoo lottery inc.I now want to know whether it is fake or real.I was instructed to contact Mr Paul William(account officer) as directed by Dr Mrs Elizabeth Lewis, the( M.D remittence department )of Nation wide Bank.I now want to know whether I really won the lottery or not my.For your reference I have noted down the following details
      Deposite No:NB[protected]
      Deposite Type : Bankers Acceptance
      Tenure : Short Term
      please infor me as soon as possible.E-mail me at: [protected]@hotmail.com
      I have recieved this massage pls tell me is it true or not
      ATTAIN: NAVEEN,

WE WISHED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FUND VALUED $10 MILLION HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR A CASH PAYMENT.

IN RESPECT OF YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS, WE HAVE PROGRAMMED YOUR DATA'S ON OUR SYSTEM WAITING FOR TRANSFER BUT WE GOT AN ERROR SIGNAL ON OUR KTT (KEY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER ) BASED ON THE TRANSFER WE MADE TO HSBC SINGAPORE, IN WHICH IT DIVERTED TO A WRONG ACCOUNT .

SIR, YOU SHOULD BEAR WITH US AS WE CONCLUDED ON OUR MEETING THIS MORNING WITH THE BANK EXCHANGE AREA CONTROLER /MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING THE PROBLEM . SINCE YOUR MONEY WAS ENGROSSED WE HAD DECIDED TO CARRY ON THE TRANSFER THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS TO YOUR COUNTRY .

BE AWARE THAT THE MODALITY OF THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO THE (KTT) PROBLEM THAT WE ARE FACING RIGHT NOW UNTIL WE RETRIEVE THE MISSING FUND. IN VIEW OF THIS, YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND BY CASH DELIVERY, THROUGH OUR DELIVERY AGENT, MR MARK WILLIAMS, WHO WILL BE LIVING FOR INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPOT NEW DELHI ON THE 7TH OF JULY 2009, AND WLL BE ARRIVING ON THE 8TH OF JULY 2009.

OUR DELIVERY AGENT WILL CONTACT YOU TROUGH YOUR GVEN TELEPHONE NUMBER, AS SOON AS HE ARRIVES, SO YOU WILL MEET WITH HIM AND RETREIVE YOUR CNSIGNMENT.

NOTE THAT YOU ADVICE TO MEET HIM WITH A COPY OF YOUR ID PROVE FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION, AND THE SUM OF 1050 POUNDS (ONE THOUSAND FIFTY POUNDS ONLY), WHICH YOU CAN PAY IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY RUPEES, AS CLEARANCE CHARGES, THIS CHARGS AND YOUR ID PROVE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE DELIVERY AGENT FIRST, BEFORE YOUR CONSIGNMENT WILL BE RELEASED AND DELIVER TO YOU.

BE INFORMED THAT THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DELIVRRED TO YOU AS PERSONAL AND FAMILY BELONGINGS AND NOT AS CASH FOR SECURITY REASONS, SO YOU WOULD'NT ALLOW THE DELIVERY AGENT KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNNT.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO RECONFIRM YOUR TEEPHONE NUMBERS ONCE AGAIN, TO AVOID AY MISTAKE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

DR REV GREEN HOWELLS

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT NATWEST BANK PLC
      I have recieved this massage is it true

SIR,
      ACCORDING TO OUR TELEPHONE CONVERSATION. I AM MR MARK WILLIAMS THE DELIVERY AGENT FROM NATWEST BANK PLC LONDON UK, I AM PRESENTLY HERE IN INDIA IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT. I ARRIVED SUCCESFUL AND YOUR CONSIGNMENT WAS SEIZED BY THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY HERE AT INDRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW DELHI INDIA.

SO YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO COME DOWN HERE IN NEW DELHI WITH A COPY OF YOUR ID PROVE AND THE SUM OF 85.000. 00 (EIGHTY FIVE THOUSAND RUPEES ONLY) WHICH MUST TO BE PAID TO THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY AS CLEARANCE CHARGES, BEFORE THEY WILL RELEASE YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO ME.

BUT IF YOU CANNOT COME DOWN WITHIN TWO DAYS, YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR ID PROVE THROUGH THIS EMAIL, TOGETHER WITH THE REQUIRED AMOUNT, SO AS TO PAY AND GET YOUR PARCEL RELEASED AND START COMING TO YOUR PLACE WITH THE INDICATIONS YOU WILL SEND TO ME, AS I HAVE ONLY 72HRS TO SPEND HERE IN INDIA.

YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH VIA THIS EMAIL AND THIS NUMBER [protected]
      ANYTIME.

WAITING TO HEARING FROM YOU
      SINCERELY
      i just want to know is this a fake mail

HSBC BANK PLC LONDON.(REGISTERED NO.1026167).
      ADDRESS: 8 CANADA SQUARE LONDON, E14 5HQ,
      UNITED KINGDOM.

Chairman Committee On Foreign Contract And
      Inheritance fund Payment Notification
      FROM:HSBC BANK PLC LONDON.

Attn: Beneficiary,

The U.S.A Government, World Bank And United Nations Organization Official
      Has approved to pay you part payment of your Contract/Inheritance Fund
      payment Valued at $5.5m USD in conjunction with British Government and
      HSBC BANK PLC LONDON.
      i think such mails are totally fake and some action should be taken in these regards
      RESPECTED SIR
      Dr.Stephen Johnson SIR,

I APPLY TO PAYMENT ON STATE BANK OF INDIA YOUR ACCOUNT NAME :: Hatneithiem Vaiphei Acoount No. [protected]

BUT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE RS. 23000.00 ANY BANK REASON &

THIS IN AREA ONLY ONE CYBER CAFÉ AND NOT AVAILABLE SCANER

WHEN YOU SELCTED MY NUMBER IN DRAW YOU HAVE NOT TO WRITE OR TELL ME TERMS & CONDITION

YOU SAY TO ME WHEN I PAYMET, YOU ARRIVAL BY KINGFISHER FLIGHT

I CONFIRM YOU THIS AREA NOT ANY AIRPORT

IF YOU POSSIBEL TO YOU ARE DEPOSIT THIS TIME OF 23000 RS OF CUSTOM DUTY & I PROMISE TO PAY OF RS. 23000 RS & OTHER CHRGES CASH WHEN YOU COME TO MY HOME / BY INDIAN POST / COURIER FOR DELEVERY OF WINNING PRICE PARCEL (CHEQUE )

OTHER WISE I DO NOT INTEREST IN OUR TRANSECTION

NEXT TIME WE ARE ATTACH WITH E-MAIL NOT A TELEPHONE BECAUSE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY IN TELEPHONE
      i got mail from yahoo a lottery 10000 dollars is it true
      Respected Sir,
      Mr Goldberg Robert(QC) Chief Financial Officer of Nation Wide Bank (UK).I want to information about my winning price money 750, 000 great british pounds already payable from Microsoft Windows Lottery Board is informed me on my mail from Mrs Sarah Donalds(Yahoo/Msn Lottery Event Manager).She advice me transfer money through e-transfer transaction from your bank.
      What type of transaction can i do? I collect information about this mail maximum mail is fraud create by UK organisation.
      Is it true or false?
      If is it true you send me information through INDIAN POST system or COURIER or any GOVT DOCOMENT TRANSFER PROCEDURE taken for document transfer.Please give me Original document for claim my winning price money to your bank for transaction .
      You E-mail me [protected]@gmail.com.
      For give me details on my mail for conversation use for money transaction .
      Document send me through Govt post procedure system.
      If is it true you give me company information to conform my winning result through them?
      Sending document must act govt rule ?
      Then i giving any money for you trnsaction for my document surely.

PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS ON MY QUESTION ASKED TO YOU FOR PROCED
      E-mail me at...[protected]@gmail.com
      Respected Sir,
      Mr Goldberg Robert(QC) Chief Financial Officer of Nation Wide Bank Plc (UK).I want to information about my winning price money 750, 000 great british pounds already payable from Microsoft Windows Lottery Board is informed me.
      Is it true or false?
      You E-mail me [protected]@hotmail.com.
      For give me details on my mail for conversation use for money transaction .
      Document send me through Govt post procedure system.
      Sending document must act govt rule ?
      Then i giving any money for you trnsaction for my document surely.

PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS ON MY QUESTION ASKED TO YOU FOR PROCED
      E-mail me at...[protected]@hotmail.com
      Respected sir
      I got one message from natiowide bank london b"cause i got prize i, e 500000GBP. Some is given below.plz check it wheather it is correct or wronge plz clearify it.and inform methrough my email id.
      Reply |nation wide to me
      show details 12:26 AM (3 hours ago)

THE DIVISIONALDIRECTOR
      FINANCE AND REMITTANCE
      NATION WIDE BANK PLC.
      329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB
      TEL: [protected] (Customers Care Line)
      E-MAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com

Motto: Honesty

Dear Valued customer,

Sequel to our telephonic conversation.

We have recieved your mail and will make sure your money is been transfer into your nominated bank account which will be given by you after you might have completed the neccessary process of the cost of transfer fee (COT).

Note your winning money will be transfer to your account within 2 working hours after we have confirmed your payment slip of C.O.T fee in our office also in our officer account.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.We want you to understand that you need to pay the C.O.T charges (Cost Of Transfer ) to enable us proceed with the transfer of your winnings.

The C.O.T means Cost of transfer. Every bank charges a certain amount for transferring funds and it is known as the COT FEES. The amount is (25, 917.08 INR.) This amount has to be paid by you before this bank will proceed with the transfer of your winning funds.

The C.O.T charges is legally for licensing and coverage documentations approval signatures for the transfer before money reflects in your nominated bank accounts.

ATTN: Your C.O.T charges cannot be deducted from your funds, your funds have been protected by a professional handcover insurance policy.

You are to follow this Instructions, you go to any of the STATE BANK OF
      INDIA: and make the payment of the cost of transfer fees using this following payment details;

GIVEN BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS IN ( STATE BANK OF
      INDIA)

ACCOUNT NAME:.. shivkumar m sharma.
      ACCOUNT NUMBER:.. [protected]
      BANK NAME: ..STATE BANK OF INDIA.
      PAN NUMBER;.. chvps4310r
      BRANCH:...mumbai

More also, immediately payment is confirmed we can starte with transfer of your fund . And you should send the scan copy of the payment slip to us immediately after your payment is confirm
      While we await your response thank you for your time and urgent attention to these vital request as we are committed in delivering high quality banking services to suit your needs.

Office Tell: TEL: [protected]
      Your urgent response is highly needed for further action.
      Yours sincerely

MR. Godwin Justice
      NATION WIDE BANK United Kingdom.

Nation wide Bank Plc.
      Home internet online transfer
      Travel Services
      Standard Account Services
      Foreign Currency Drafts
      Company or Personal Cheques
      Western Union Payments
      ==============================
      CONFIDENTIAL FROM Nation Wide Bank Plc.
      Reply |nation wide to me
      show details 12:26 AM (3 hours ago)

regards
      tulu gouda
      i have recieved a mail from NATION WIDE BANK. some one month ago i had a mail that u have won ... prize and u have to pay for it. i did not respond them. today NATION WIDE BANK sent me a mail that u r not interested in the prize then u send us your bank details and we will transfer the prize amount to your a/c.
      i want to confirm this account sum body give to .name of the account DR Benedict natha.account no.GB/10/4505/[protected]/2007.
      please kindly do something about all these fake emails.

D
        Pune, Maharashtra
        Dear,

I am sorry to informe you that the money has being transfer to NATION WIDE BANK PLC...