Natwest Bank Plc Complaints & Reviews

Delhi, Delhi
COCA COLA AWARD DEPARTMENT 1 Queen Caroline Street Hammersmith, London W6 9HQ Direct Number: [protected] I received...
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Dear Sir, Recently I received a mail about coca-cola E-lottery won confirmation. And another mail from your bank (sender...

D
United Kingdom
Contact Telephone:[protected]
Contact Telephone:[protected]

Good Day: SIVASANKARA BHAKTHAVALSALAN

welcome to 24hrs Natwest Online Banking Service,Thank you for contacting the NATWEST ONLINE BANKING .However,here are the various kind of account we operate in our banking institution, for you to choose the one you can afford as the payment for initial deposit is compulsory to the bank.Meanwhile, the funds will be kept with a very high security until this account have been set-up for you and transfer online to your designated bank account personally in your country.

Thanks for your mail and it was well understood and there his noting to be skeptical about because these his an ON-LINE ACCOUNT. You will be the one to transfer it yourself. All you have to do now his to open or setup an online account with us in which you will use to transfer your loan fund to your local account in your country.

Below is our types of account and opening range:

NOTE: The account opening fee is going to be in your account and will be added to your funds which will round it up to it total value in addition to your initial deposit. Do get back to us on your choice of account type ASAP.We have different accounts and this has different initial deposit which is refundable depending on which of the account you will like to activate with us.

ACCOUNTS & THEIR INITIAL DEPOSIT:

(1) PRIMARY ACCOUNT: This has an initial deposit of £500 Great British Pounds Sterling's and the
maximum transfer possible within a month is 500,000 Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling's .

(2) DAILY ACCOUNT: This has an initial deposit of £950 Great British Pounds Sterling's and the
maximum transfer possible within a month is 1 million Great British Pounds Sterling's .

(3) PREMIUM ACCOUNT: This has an initial deposit of £1000 Great British Pounds Sterling's and the
maximum transfer possible within a month is 1.5 millions Great British Pounds Sterling's .

The Premium Account has a full option banking amenities which involves having a Master Card, credit/debit balance print out and over draft.

NOTE: The initial deposit belongs to you and will be added to your Transfer payment before transfer can be made and also, you will be
Required to pay for the initial deposit depending on the type of Account you choose from the options above. and also your FUNDS is
Protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to
beneficiary. This means that the above charge cannot be deducted from the fund and hence must be provided by you before your fund is
transferred to you.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the
Constitutional assembly. This is to protect customers and to avoid Misappropriation of funds'

After account activation you will be given your account co-ordinates for online transfer to your designated bank account within 48 hours.
Please fill out the below Non Residence Account Opening Forms and return it to us via our email: [protected]@ntwbkgroup.co.uk
if only you want to setup any of the new account which will aid your transfer.

ACCOUNT OPENING FORM
Address of Next Of Kin _______________________ ______________
Telephone of Next Of Kin______________________ _________________
Date of Birth ___________________ ___________________________
Account Type You Choose From the Options Above________________________

You are required to fill and send the form above to this office as Soon as possible. On the above instructions, we solicit your
Co-operation to enable us dispense our duties and obligations swiftly. Thanking you in anticipation for your cooperation. Accept our
Felicitation and your immediate response is expected. We await your Response. We thank you for your trust in our Banking System.

Thank you for your patronage.
Have a nice Day.

Thank you for your patronage.
Have a nice Day.
Mr.William Morris

Jakarta, Indonesia
    Attention: Asep Ruswardi

Dear Sir

Re: Letter of Notification for Lottery Award Fund Release...

My name is JOSE FERNANDO TREVISO from BRASIL(BR), with address is RIACHUELO Street 593-CENTER, city:SÃO CARLOS, state:SÃO PAULO(SP), and CEP.:[protected], and my e-mail is: [protected]@hotmail.com and: sou uma pessoa portadora de necessidades especiais, deficiente físico pois perdi a perna esquerda em 18/07/2002 em virtude de um acidente motociclistico ocorrido em 29/03/1999, pois bem, eu recebi o primeiro e-mail do NATWEST BANK PLC no dia 05/10/2010, remetido pelo Director Mr.CHARLES ALEX informando-me de que eu havia ganho um prêmio de $ 950,000.00 Pounds Sterling e que eu tinha 2 opções de escolha a primeira era NEW ACCOUNT SETUP e a segunda era DISPATCH OF AN ATM CARD; em seguida recebi no dia 06/10/2010 o segundo e-mail que dizia 3 opções: 1)REGULAR OFFSHORE SAVINGS ACCOUNT; 2)OFFSHORE CURRENT ACCOUNT e 3) OFFSHORE PREMIUM ACCOUNT, com pagamentos respectivos dos valores de $ 215.00, $ 240.00 e $ 560.00 Pounds Sterling; no dia 07/10/2010, recebi o 3 e-mail exigindo que eu fizesse o pagamento para a Mrs.MAUREEN CLOUD do valor de $ 215.00 Pounds Sterling, o que foi realizado no dia 13/10/2010, junto a WESTERN UNION TRANSFER MONEY, conf.comprovante anexo numero 326; nesse mesmo dia 13/10/2010 Eu recebi o e-mail que dizia:Acknowledment Information Required; no dia 14/10/2010 recebi o e-mail que dizia que confirmava o pagamento dos $ 215 USD; no dia 15/10/2010 recebi o e-mail do Mr.CHARLES ALEX me apresentando o Mr.SIR WILSON GREG; no dia 15/10/2010 ainda do Mr.CHARLES ALEX eu recebi o e-mail que dizia: DEAR ESTEEM WINNER:Jose Fernando Treviso(Contact the Account Crediting Department Immediately) e anexou o CERTIFICADO DE DEPOSITO BATCH 09118 tendo como beneficiario a minha pessoa do valor de $ 950,000.00 Pounds Sterling; no dia 16/10/2010 o e-mail que dizia: ATTENTION:Jose Fernando Treviso (Complete Online Registration - Batch 091188, encaminhado pelo Sir.WILSON GREG; no dia 18/10/2010 recebi e-mail da Mercedez Benz Promo remetido pelo Mr.JERRY SMITH que dizia: CONTACT THE TRANSFER/DELIVERY BANK IMMEDIATELY com o código de segurança SCCN/9020/830UK/9839; nesse mesmo dia 18/10/2010 eu recebi e-mail do Mr.CHARLES ALEX que dizia:Dear Customer, Acknowledgment Information Required;no mesmo dia 18/10/2010 eu recebi e-mail do Sir WILSON GREG que dizia:Dear Account Holder:Jose Treviso Fernando (Regarding Funds Transfer, no qual esse Sir Wilson Greg me cobrou o valor de USD$ 3,695.00 dolares americanos como sendo COST OF TRANSFER; nesse mesmo dia 18/10/2010 eu recebi do mesmo Sir WILSON GREG e-mail que dizia:YOUR NATWEST BANKING DETAILS (KEEP CONFIDENTIAL), me informando inclusive o CUSTOMER NUMBER:69709, YOUR PIN:09779, YOUR PASSWORD:JT748NL e website:http://natwest.ebkingsurrey.net/uk/; no dia 19/10/2010 recebi e-mail que dizia:DEAR ACCOUNT HOLDER:Jose Treviso Fernando (REGARDING FUNDS TRANSFER) do Sir WILSON GREG me cobrando novamente o valor de USD$ 3,695.00 dolares americanos; nesse mesmo dia 19/10/2010 recebi e-mail do Mr.CHARLES ALEX que dizia: Acknowledgment Information Required, ou seja:aconselhar você para obter o código COT; no dia 18/10/2010 eu entrei no website do NATWEST, conforme prova número 329 e consegui o ACCOUNTS SUMMARY, mas sem o COT code wrong ! no dia 20/10/2010 eu voltei a receber e-mail do Mr.CHARLES ALEX que dizia: DEAR FUNDS BENEFICIARY, no qual ele me aconselha eu fazer um empréstimo para poder pagar os USD$ 3,695.00 dolares americanos e assim conseguir o CODIGO COT para que eu obtenha o meu fundo de $ 950,000.00 Pounds Sterling sem violência; e por fim, no dia 22/10/2010 o último e-mail recebido do Mr.CHARLES ALEX no qual ele diz que o meu fundo foi cancelado e ele me goza por eu ter mantido contato com o F.B.I. = Federal Bureau of Investigations onde ele diz: you must note:F.B.I. do not ask for: 1)The total amount you have sent: 2) Your email address:[protected]@hotmail.com * Your email Password * Retype email Password; agora quero saber quando eu vou receber esse prêmio da Mercedez Bens Promoção através do NATWEST PLC BANK no valor de $ 950,000.00 Pounds Sterling pois eu paguei o valor de USD$ 215.00 dolares americanos para poder receber esse prêmio, OK ? FAVOR entrar em contato através deste e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com e/ou fones:[protected] e[protected], OK ? THANK YOU !!! Obs.: todos os e-mails remetidos pelos MR.CHARLES ALEX e SIR.WILSON GREG foram respondidos nos mesmos dias em que foram recebidos, ou o mais tardar no dia seguinte, OK ? Fiquem com Deus e o SENHOR é o meu PASTOR e nada me FALTARÁ !!! SE DEUS É POR NÓS quem SERÁ CONTRA NÓS ?

R
      Adelaide, Australia
      The address of bank: Natwest Bank Plc.
      209 Lower Addiscombe Rd.
      ...
      M
      Giza, Egypt
      I have received email telling me that I had won the amount of 750000 pounds, and through a random drawing of the emails. Initially...

J
      Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

I have received a SMS in my Mobile saying that "Congrats, You have won 2,50,000 GBP from International Mobile Draw 2010 demo no-3. To claim your prize pls cont. Mr.Mike. As per this message we contact Mr.Mike via mail. then he said that the prize money will be temperarly deposited in Natwest Bank Liverpool . They sent an account Opening Form and asked me 9400 INR for opening an account in Natwest Bank Liverpool, we replied for the mail that we cann't remit the cash. Sir, plz advice me this message is true or fake.
      International Mobile Draw 2010. No-3

I have received a SMS in my Mobile saying that "Congrats, You have won 2, 50, 000 GBP from International Mobile Draw 2010 demo no-3. To claim your prize pls cont. Mr.Mike. As per this message we contact Mr.Mike via mail. then he said that the prize money will be temperarly deposited in Natwest Bank Liverpool . They sent an account Opening Form and asked me 9400 INR for opening an account in Natwest Bank Liverpool, we replied for the mail that we cann't remit the cash. Sir, plz advice me this message is true or fake. i just wanna knw that it's realy happen or not. and is they are making a fool o[censored]s. Pls reply soon.
      I have received an SMS in my mobile saying that "Congrats, You have won 500, 000 GBP from International Mobile Draw 2010 demo no-3. To claim your prize psContact Mr. Mike via. e mail at guiness [protected]@hot mail.com. As per this message we contact Mr.Mike via mail, then he said that the prize money will be temporarily deposited in Natwest Bank Liverpool. They sent an account opening form and asked me 9500 INR for opening an account in Nat West Bank, Liverpool through Mr. Pankaj.S.Gupta, Mumbai. I replied earlier my inability to pay any amount in advance. But I put forward an option to deduct any amount as it is fouund necessaryto open an accouunt or any charges from the award amount .Pls. adviceme this message is true or fake.pls replay me soon at [protected]@gmail.com
      I have received one email from Mr.Jerry Smith.They congrat, You have won a bezn winner draw.He write in mail i can claim to natwestbankplc to mr charles Alex about my funds.They also write i can send mail to in this email nat-west.[protected]@live.co.uk
      Sir i want to know is [censored] r true..My email is [protected]@hotmail.com.Plz i wait for reply.
      Thank You.
      I have received an SMS in mobile saying that, You have won 250, 000 GB from international Moble Draw 2010 Demo 02 UK. I Contact Mr.Don Sandler says that my award prize is transfered to your bank [NWBK-TEMP/ACC 0914086]at earliest. But Mr, Don says that this transfer for this amount before, i remitte the payment for cliam british high court of chief justice and letter of attestation of 540GBP.

Please give me reply this for true or [censored]

My MAIL ID [protected]@yahoo.com
      I have received an SMS in mobile saying that, You have won 200, 000 GBP from COCA COLA international Moble Draw 2010 UK. I Contact MR. THOMAS VINNY, says that my award prize is transfered to you, and your prize right now in natwest bank in uk.
      plz inform me now it is true or false

email- [protected]@gmail.com

your faithfully
      amit singh
      I have received an SMS in mobile saying that, You have won 250, 000 GBP from COCA COLA international Moble Draw 2010 UK. I Contact MR. THOMAS VINNY, says that my award prize is transfered to you, and your prize right now in natwest bank.
      plz inform me now it is true or false

your faithfully
      pkhaja khudbaddin

mail id:[protected]@gmail.com

my name is khaja.18/10/2010, 9:50AM i got a msg from
      BA-COCACOLA. in this msg i read this matter YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON YOU
      GBP250, 000 IN 2010 COCA COLA INTERNATIONAL DRAW IN UK.TO RECEIVE
      PRIZE; EMAIL YOUR NAME/ADDRESS/AGE/MOBILE NO TO:[protected]@live.com.
      please inform me it is true or false
      my mail id:[protected]@gmail.com
      NATWEST BANK PLC(UK)
      CROWN LANE, GLASSGOW.
      UNITED KINGOM.
      FAX:+[protected].
      PHONE NUMBER :

NATWEST BANK WE OFFER THE BEST.

DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE .
      REV. MARTINS
      PHONE NUMBER:[protected]

Sir is this person working in this company please reply me as soon as possible...

G
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I received the below mail, please confirm me whethere is true or Cheating.

Mail ID :- Natwest Bank Plc <fundstransfer.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk>

Dear Esteem Winner:,

You are welcome to Natwest Bank Plc. The payment Bank for Mercedes Benz Xmas Cash Splash Global Award. We are pleased to be at your services. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA).

After receiving confirmation from the Mercedes Benz Xmas Cash Splash Office that you are one of the AWARD WINNER, we are presenting you with the following options to receive your award funds of £950,000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling Only) in our possession. You are to make any selection of any of your preferred and affordable choice from the options listed below for us to remit your funds to you in your country.

NATWEST BANK OPTIONS

FIRST OPTION NEW ACCOUNT SETUP:

You will have to open a new Bank account with this bank (Natwest Bank) and it will be registered for International Transfer and note that you can make transfer online which will take 24hours to get the local account in your country. After the Opening of an account, an account will be openned in your name and the Account Number and Pin Number will be forwarded to you to enable you have internet access into your online account via our official website.

Account Opening Fee:.................£10
        V.A.T:......................................£50
        Bank commission:.......................£40
        Insurance:................................£50
        TOTAL:...................................£150

SECOND OPTION

Dispatch Of An ATM CARD: You shall receive an ATM CARD which your award prize money has already been credited into. This ATM CARD can be used to withdraw money in any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is (£50,000) Fifty Thousand Pounds transaction daily. The ATM CARD will be delivered to you via our affiliate courier delivery agent to your destinated house address.

Max Delivery Duration..................24Hrs
        Mailing/freight cost .......................£30
        Handling Fee.................................£40
        Insurance.....................................£50
        Vat............................................ £40
        TOTAL £160

THIRD OPTION

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: The Direct Bank Transfer will enable you receive your money in any account that you shall provide for this Bank to effect the transfer of your funds as it is always done electronically and it will take 3 WORKING DAYS to reflect in the account that you shall provide.

Bank Commission:...........................£20
        V.A.T:..........................................£60
        Insurance:...................................£100
        TOTAL: £180

FOURTH OPTION

CERTIFIED CHEQUE DELIVERY: You shall receive a CASHIER CHEQUE and approved Clearance Documents and this will take 2 working days to be delivered to your house address that you shall provide. The CASHIER CHEQUE will be delivered to you via our affiliate courier delivery agent to your destinated house address.

Max Delivery Duration...................48Hrs
        Mailing/freight cost .......................£60
        Handling Fee.................................£50
        Insurance.....................................£50
        Vat.............................................£60
        TOTAL. £220

Respond to this email by making selection from the above options and also you are adviced to send us the scanned copy of your Driver's Licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document for proof of identity.

So if you are ready to make the payment for any of the OPTIONS above, you are expected to notify this office with the specific option so that we can provide you with the payment details.

For: Natwest Bank Plc
        The Approved Bank for Mercedes Benz Xmas Cash Splash Global Award.
        Copyright © 2009. NATWEST BANK PLC All rights reserved.
        I received something similar to this.I doubt this is genuine, note where the e-mail is coming from(Discuz) and Mr. Charles Alex's e-mail address is from hotmail(instead of e.g. [protected]@natwest.com)...clealy suspicious.

I suggest you forward the e-mail to [protected]@natwest.com. and report it..
        I recived this email but I am not sure is it true or not. please let me know if you are sure abou that.
        Me too... think this def fishing...just received the below.

Please confirm.

Dear Esteem Winner:,

After receiving confirmation from the Mercedes Benz Xmas Cash Splash Office that you are one of the AWARD WINNER, we are presenting you with the following options to receive your award funds of £950, 000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling Only) in our possession. You are to make any selection of any of your preferred and affordable choice from the options listed below for us to remit your funds to you in your country.

NATWEST BANK OPTIONS

FIRST OPTION NEW ACCOUNT SETUP:

Account Opening Fee:...£10
        V.A.T:...£50
        Bank commission:...£40
        Insurance:...£50
        TOTAL:...£150

SECOND OPTION

Dispatch Of An ATM CARD: You shall receive an ATM CARD which your award prize money has already been credited into. This ATM CARD can be used to withdraw money in any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is (£50, 000) Fifty Thousand Pounds transaction daily. The ATM CARD will be delivered to you via our affiliate courier delivery agent to your destinated house address.

Max Delivery Duration...24Hrs

Mailing/freight cost ...£60
        Handling Fee...£50
        Vat...£60
        TOTAL. £220

In case you wish to know more about our Banking and services, do visit our website: http://natwest-groups.co.uk/

For: Natwest Bank Plc
        The Approved Bank for Mercedes Benz Xmas Cash Splash Global Award.
        Copyright © 2009. NATWEST BANK PLC All rights reserved.
        I got same kind of mail from following address. is it fake or true? please me inform.

from Mercedes Benz Office Cash Splash <ed.[protected]@mercedesbenz-promo.co.uk>
        to sachin.[protected]@gmail.com
        date Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 2:43 PM
        subject Contact The Payment Bank For Your Funds
        mailed-by discuz.org

hide details 2:43 PM (6 hours ago)

Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations on emerging as one of our award winners. Mercedez Benz Award Company offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to claim your funds which amounts to £950, 000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling).

To redeem your winning funds, we have processed your claims and the winning amount has been transferred to our payment Bank for immediate transfer to your account or delivered to your house address.

Do contact our payment Bank responsible for the transfer of your funds to you. To contact them, do make use of the following contact details below:

Bank Name: NATWEST BANK PLC
        Direct +[protected]
        Fax: +[protected]
        Email : [protected]@natwest-groups.co.uk
        Alternative Email: fundstranfer.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

You are to contact them with the Winning code: Serial Number LGA/8114/09, along with your full information. Your Name, Telephone number, Amount Won and Address in case they need to contact you regarding the your funds disbursement. This information will not be kept by Natwest Bank or used by any other third party.

Mr. Edward Howell
        Customer Care Officer
        je sui moi aussi une victime de cet arnaque.
        ATTENTION .c'est un piege.
        I Have Send Our Details Already So, If Your Bank Rules To Cut Or Charges To Send That Money Then Why You No Cut In My Winning Amount Then Will Be Balance You Send Me If You Please.Thanks.

My Name :- Sayyed Chand Farid
        My Mobile No.:- +91-[protected]
        My Address :- Moh :- Barahdari, Post :- Bihar Sharif, District :- Nalanda, State :- Bihar, Country :- India.
        My Bank Name & Account No.:- Canara Bank Of India, Bihar Sharif Branch, Branch Code :- 0140, A/c No. :- NRE/116732.

If You Like & You Truth & You Want To Send. Then Than You Very-Very Much.

Thanks in advance
        لقد وصلني منكم رسالة الى بريدي الألكتروني وأود أن تعلموني عن مدى صحتها أي أذا كانت صحيحة أو غش
        وشكراَ لكم
        مضمونها
        Dear Lucky Winner,

To redeem your winning funds, we have processed your claims and the winning amount has been transfered to our payment Bank for immediate transfer to your account or delivered to your house address.

Bank Name: Natwest Bank Plc

*Address
        *Occupation.

Mr. Edward.Howell
        Customer Care Officer
        i receive the same email to...This is the last one but i didn't reply bec. i want to find out first if it's true

Dear Customer,

ACKNOWLEDGMENT INFORMATION REQUIRED

You are welcome to Natwest Bank Plc. The payment Bank for Mercedes Benz Cash Splash Global Award. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

After receiving confirmation from the Mercedes Benz Cash Splash Global Award that you are one of the PROMO WINNERS, we are presenting you with the following options with which you would prefare to receive your winning funds of £950, 000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling Only) in our possession. You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the options listed below for us to remit your funds to you in your country.

Natwest Bank Plc Options

FIRST OPTION

NEW ACCOUNT SETUP: You will have to open a new Bank account with this bank (Natwest Bank Plc) and it will be registered for International Transfer and note that you can make transfer online which will take 24hours to get the local account in your country. After the Opening of an account, an account will be activated and the logins forwarded to you which enables you login and have access into your account online via our website and you can carry on with the transfer of your funds to any designated account number you deem fit.

Note that Your account opening fee will be added to your account balance.

Account Opening Fee:...£25
        V.A.T:...£50
        Bank commission:...£40
        Insurance:...£50

Total:... £165 (One hundred And Sixty Five Pounds Only).

SECOND OPTION

Dispatch Of An ATM CARD: You shall receive an ATM CARD which your winning prize has already been credited into. Once this Card is given to you, the funds can then be withdrawn in any bank in your country. However a courier company which is also an affiliate to the British Toyota Company, will deliver the ATM CARD TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

Max Delivery Duration...24Hrs
        Mailing/freight cost ...£30
        Handling Fee...£40
        Vat...£40

Total:... £160 (One hundred And Sixty Pounds Only).

THIRD OPTION

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: This is the Direct Bank Transfer that will enable you receive your money in any account that you will provide for this Bank to effect the transfer of your winning funds as it is always done electronically and it will take 3 WORKING DAYS to reflect in the account that you shall provide.

Bank Commission:...£20 Pounds Sterling
        V.A.T:...£75 Pounds Sterling
        Insurance:...£100 Pounds Sterling

Total:... £195 (One hundred And Ninty Five Pounds Only).

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above. Natwest Bank London, is committed to rendering qualitative services to you, Also you are advice to send us a scanned copy of your driver's license or your international passport for proof of identity.

For: Natwest Bank Plc
        The Approved Bank for Mercedes Benz Cash Splash Global Award.
        Copyright © 2009. NATWEST BANK PLC All rights reserved
        i also receive this kind of message.This must be reported to the authority, all o[censored]s were cheated by charles..be vigilant guys
        Hey i have just received this email aswel and i'm pretty sure its a scam i have reported it! They try to get you to pay one of those amounts as they call 'options' and they will just keep the money!
        Don't fall for it!!!
        I from Singapore, also received such email from Charls Alex, informed i am the winner of Mercedez Benz Award, encourage me to claim the price, i doubt is that true or just a scam?
        I receive the same email.
        Fax Number:[protected]

I am in reciept of your last mail. For two reasons we cannot deduct from your prize as suggested. The reasons are:

1) A cheque has already been Issued in your favour by the Coca Cola Award Payment Office. The amount on this cheque is the full value of your Prize-money. We are thus unable to deduct any fee from your cheque.

2) Due to very strict policies laid down by the British Lottery Affairs Commission, we are unable to process the transfer of your winning pakcage by deducting from your prize money. These policies have been put in place to check previously experienced mishandling and/or misappropriation of winners funds, we are obligated to act in line with these policies.

It is very important that we receive the fee prior to the transfer of your winning fund, as part of the fee will be used to cover the necessary charges, also included in the fee is the cost to cover insurance of documents that will be sent to you via courier.

Considering that we cannot process your prize money without payment of the required charges of any of the options, I advise that you arrange for the funds to be transferred as earlier instructed. If you can not come up with this payment, your claims will be cancelled and your funds remmitted to the Coca Cola Award Payment Office as unclaimed.

You are hereby advice to get back to us if you are ready to make payment.

Awaiting your response.

True or fraudulent???

CHILE
        EVEN I RECEIVED A SIMILAR KIND OF AN E-MAIL, BEWARE OF THEM, REPORT AGAINST THEM AND FORWARD THESE E-MAILS TO UK POLICE AND MERCEDES BENZ !
        M.irfan zulfiqar
        I receive the same email.
        Fax Number:[protected]

You are hereby advice to get back to us if you are ready to make payment.

Awaiting your response.

True or fraudulent???

CHILE

Dear Customer,

You are welcome to NATWEST BANK PLC. The payment Bank for Coca Cola Award Company. We are pleased to be at your services. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA).

Meanwhile, you are advice to locate the nearest Western Union Money Transfer Agent and effect the payment of the BANK TO BANK TRANSFER CHARGES which is £195 POUNDS STERLING to our Account Officer with the details below:

RECEIVER'S NAME: MRS. JOAN BROWN
        RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: 1 Kings Park Road, Moulton Park,
        Northampton NN3 6NW, London, United Kingdom.
        AMOUNT TO SEND: £195 POUNDS STERLING

After you have made the payment, You are required to send to us a scanned copy of your Western Union customer payment slip/receipt to enable our Account Officer confirm your Western Union payment receipt. Also You Can Send The Following Information via Email as they appear on the Payment Slip:

1. Name and address of sender
        2. Amount sent
        3. Control number (MTCN)
        4. Country from which payment was made
        5. Test question and answer if any

You are to act fast in effecting the payment and you are expected to send us your full banking details to enable us transfer of your winnings funds to your local bank account that you will provide to this office.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome. We look forward to serving you better.

I also have the same..

Please Sir confirm me whether it is true or fake.. & Is it sense to send personal data ??

From id- [protected]@gmail.com

Mercedes Benz Online Promotion to me
        show details 3:55 PM (9 hours ago)
        Mercedes Benz Online Promotion
        12 Richmond Rd,
        Kingston Upon Thames,
        Surrey, KT2 5EB.

Dear Funds Beneficiary

I wish to congratulate you once again on behalf of the Mercedes Benz Cash Splash Company Online Promotion for been selected as one of our lucky winner on our 2010 Award programs The entire Mercedes Benz Cash Splash Company express our full felicitation with you and your family.Thus all the legal documentations for the remittance of your prize has been processed successfully, hence your payment of (950, 000.00) Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterling has been approved to you for claims. A Certified Cheque has been issued in your name by the Mercedes Benz Cash Splash Company (UK) and authorized by the British Gaming Board.

You are to immediately contact ATLAS AIR COURIER COMPANY LIMITED for delivery of your certified cheque to your designated address, and for further instruction on when your certified cheque will be delivered to your nominated address. Kindly contact Atlas Air Courier Company with the below contact details;

Atlas Air Courier Company
        Contact Person: MR. Brown Cox (DISPATCH MANAGER)
        Email: atlasairworldwide-express.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Do note that on contact with the courier company, you are to provide them with your
        Full Name:
        Country:
        Occupation:
        Age/Sex:
        Phone Number:
        Residential address:

This will enable the Dispatch Manager verify your claim with the files which has been sent to them.Congratulations! once again.

Best Wishes!!,
        Mr. Jerry Smith
        ATLAS EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE

Unit 13E, Lesley way
        CR3 5NF, Surrey,
        United Kingdom.
        Direct Number: +[protected]

ATTENTION: V Mahender Reddy,

We wish to congratulate you once again for being among the list of individuals and companies that their EMAIL ADDRESSES won in the NUMBER ballot promotion organized for the MERCEDES BENZ AWARD PROMOTION to support individuals from different part of the globe and we are pleased to inform you that a cash prize of 950.000.00 Great British Pound Sterlings has been issue in regards to your related winning sum in your NUMBER and will be dispatched to you.

Be inform that a processing officer has been assign by the ATLAS AIR DELIVERY COMPANY to come to your country along with your Certified Bank Draft/Cheque and it will be formerly cleared from the INDIA CUSTOM and AIRPORT AUTHORITY and be registered with the INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE by our processing officer Diplomat Frank Ban. Thereafter, your CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT/CHEQUE will be officially submitted to the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA for final process.

Meanwhile, you are to take note that all necessary Airport Clearance that will be required by your airport authority and the Processing Charges together will be handled by you, Further more, you are hereby advised to be fully prepared at your end. Because, we have been informed by your country's Custom Department that, it will cost you about 18, 000 India rupees to 20, 000 India rupees. So, you have to get this money ready. Because our processing officer has a limited time to stay in INDIA as he is officially assigned to INDIA, SINGAPORE and CHINA. This is to say, he will be clearing your Winning Draft/Cheque before processing it with the insurance & ministry of finance endorsement stamps as well as approval signature from the Governor of Reserve Bank of India according to the telephone conversations i had with the public relation officer, she indicated that immediately the necessity is been put in place, your fund will be transfer to your account within 24 working hours and as soon as it's been transferred into your account, the processing officer will meet you up to confirm the transfer immediate, so that he can proceed to other part of Asia that he was been assign to.

NOTE:- THIS IS AN IMPROVED METHOD TO PUT A FINAL STOP TO THE DIFFICULTIES SOME OF OUR PAST WINNERS ENCOUNTERED/UNDERGOING IN ENCASINGS OF THEIR WINNING DRAFT/CHEQUE, SUCH AS NONE AVAILABILITY OF A VALID INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT etc.

Note that the assign officer (Diplomat Frank Ban Esq. ) will be leaving for India as schedule below:

Departure Date /Time: 26th of October 2010 -10:30:00 p.m (UK TIME)
        Arrival Date /Time: 27th of october 2010 - 9:12:00 a.m (INDIA TIME)

He will arrive India for the purpose of remitting your funds to you in your country and he will be arriving your country early hours of the scheduled date.

Be informed that on arrival of the delegated officer assigned by the ATLAS AIR DELIVERY COMPANY to your country (Diplomat Frank Ban Esq.), you are to bear the payment for the India Airport Duty Charges at the International Airport when he arrive your country because he will contact you on Phone as soon as he arrive and proceed with the clearing of your parcel immediately they hear from you because the board has made everything possible for you to get your claims as fast as they can, that is why the officer have been assigned and also take note that your parcel contains your Draft of 950, 000.00 Pound Sterlings and the documents backing it.

Endeavour to always put your Mobile Phone on and follow all instruction from the officer to enable him proceeds with the operation and give you the best of our service.

Do acknowledge the receipt of this mail and Congratulations once more from the Board and directives of ATLAS AIR DELIVERY COMPANY.

NOTE: IT'S RECOMMENDED THAT YOU GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY TO CONFIRM THAT THE RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS PROVIDED AND MOBILE CONTACT NUMBER IS CORRECT. DISPATCH SCHEDULE MAY BE CANCELLED IF NO COFIRMATION IS RECEIVED FROM YOU.

If you which to know more about our services please visit our website: http://atlasair.intservicesltd.net/online/

Once again, Congratulations

Treat with dispatch,
        Mr. Brown Cox
        Registered in England No 929027.
        Unit 13E, Lesley way
        CR3 5NF, Surrey,
        United Kingdom.
        Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
        © 2010 Atlas Express Delivery Services.

Mercedes Benz Xmas Cash Splash Global Award

I received the below mail, please confirm me whethere is true or Cheating.
        Here is is again...these fraudsters!

Dear Beneficiary (Read Carefully And Pick An Option)‏
        Show details
        Hide details Natwest Bank Plc Natwest Bank Plcnat.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Send email
        Find email Add to contactsTo [protected]@hotmail.com
        From: Natwest Bank Plc (nat.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk)
        Sent: October 28, 2010 8:45:45 PM
        To: [protected]@hotmail.com

Fax: +[protected]

Dear Funds Beneficiary,
        Acknowledgment Information Required

You are welcome to Natwest Bank Plc. The payment Bank for Mercedes Benz Promotion Award, we are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom.
        After receiving confirmation from the MERCEDES BENZ Promotion Award that you are one of the PROMO WINNERS, we are presenting you with the following options with which you would prefer to receive your winning funds of £950, 000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling Only) in our possession. You are to pick one from the two option listed below and we will act on it soon.

FIRST OPTION:
        New Account Setup: You will have to open a new Bank account with this Bank (Natwest Bank Plc) and it will be registered for International Transfer and note that you can make transfer online, which will take 24 to 72 hours to get to your local Bank account in your country. After the Opening of an account, Your account will be activated and the logins details will be forwarded to you and that will enables you login and have access into your account online via our website.

SECOND OPTION:
        Dispatch of An ATM CARD: You shall receive an ATM CARD which your winning prize has already been credited into. Once this Card is given to you, the funds can then be withdrawn in any Bank in the world. However a courier company which is also an affiliate to the Benz Company, will deliver the ATM CARD TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP.
        After reading through the above option you are also to fill the form below:

Beneficiary Full Name:...
        Beneficiary Full Address:...
        Country of Origin:...
        Present Country:...
        Home Number:...
        Cell Number:...
        Occupation:...
        Preferred Option:...

Please respond to this email by filling the form above. Natwest Bank Plc, is committed to rendering qualitative services to you, Also you are advice to send us a scanned copy of your driver's license, international passport or any identity card for proof of your identity.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

We look forward to serving you better

Natwest Bank Plc
        The Approved Bank for Benz Promotion Award.