Netix Broadband

Netix Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that I have taken 6 months Internet plan & now in this lockdown period there is no internet connection.I am calling customer care there is no one to recieve my call.I am fed up with this service provider.

If you are seeking internet service in noida, i will suggest you to avoid netix india.
    They don't care about their customers.
    Its been just a month now for me as their customer and i am totally irritated by them.
    They never pick calls, nor reply to your emails if there is any problem. My internet was down for around 15 days out of 30 days. And now when month ended they cancelled my subscription.
    They don't know how to behave either.
    Avoid netix india.

Respected sir/mam,
      My name is debibrata. I take a internet connection from netix india. Every 2days i m facing internet problem. If i give any complaint to them.. They shot out the problem after 5-6hours. And they didn't pick phone call also every time. I[censored] ring 10time then after they pickup call one time. Total bad service. Don't use their service and internet speed also not good.
      Very poor and bad
      They do not answer on time and do delay during service but fast for billing even they can come upto 50 km to renew the connection but for repair and downtime very bad and do not even use to response.
      Do not go for netix. Very bad and poor.

Netix Broadband Recent Comments