Ntl

Ntl Complaints & Reviews

I was driving my cab for amazon company in ramanujam it city through ntl attachment. The ntl done wrong calculate and paid only a part of the august 2018 payment. Since august 2018 till date, i was following up for the remaining payment of august 2018, they were keep on postponing. I did not receive my remaining payment yet.
Also, a person named george who is incharge of ntl payment section, is not at all picking up the phone if he is seeing my number. And if i try to call from another number he is picking up the phone and saying he was talking with some officials thats why he did not pick the call. Out of 478 times, he has picked the call only 6 times and that too said the postponing date.
I never seen such an irritating and irresponsible person in accounts section in any of the companies.

We, four (female) board the taxi in afternoon to chennai for a relative's death. The driver refused to board one of my relative just to next street. He said it is the rule mam. Cant you people understand the situation there. Dont you people have heart. Rules are more important nowadays than a human. On our return journey to Vellore, my sister joined us...we all are young people only, but he again refused that it is the rule mam, we cant allow...