Passport Issue

Passport Issue Complaints & Reviews

I have applied passport on feb, 2017. As per the requirement, i have submitted all the required documents to the dib office burdwan on march. After 15 days i went there as online status was still showing police verification pending. They informed me that they sent the file to kolkata passport office. Now 20 days have been passed. The online status of my passport is still unchanged-"status pending for physical police verification at respective thana under commissioner of police, district bardhaman".

I cant able to understand weather police has really sent the verification report or not.
Kindly look into this matter and solve this issue at earliest.

Name: debashis ghosh

File no - ca[protected]

Email id - [protected]@rediffmail.com

RESPECT SIR

I am ashfak aslam of kerala,malappuram kindly expect your consideration depending on my passport issue that i have been facing since from months.After continues enquires also the passport personals have never shown any actions about this.Hoping that you will take this in consideration.
    applicant name>ashfak aslam
    koottappulakkal house
    file no;ml[protected]

Passport Issue — Delay in Issue of Passport

Applied for Fresh Passports of my son & myself on 14/12/2010.
    Status unchanged showing awaiting Police Verification since 14/12/2010.

Is it our way of functioning of Passport Office Kolkata ?

File Ref. No F023408 & A105840.

Request assistance.

passport — delay of delivery

dear sir,
    iam varunkarthik.chinta file no is Hyd H004102 year 11, i have appiled on 5th February, from last one and half month, my passport status is still in diaspacth mode. so deliver my passport as soon as possible because in july my college taking international tour for my project.

tahnking you,

passport — delay in delivery

dear sir ,

i am applye the passport of date 27 april 2012 but still not recived my passport in my hand the file n006542 dob 25jan 1986 and my full name is sachin maruti gurav , please look in to the matter .

I here by SUMIT KUMAR BHARDWAJ Date of Birth 03/04/1983 and my FILE NO is JAL[protected]. I have applied for passport for almost past 6 months but i have not received yet my passport and if i check my status and there has been written that passport is under review in regional passport office.When i every time time went to passport office for enquiry then passport officer told me that my enquiry from mauritius not yet recieved... but i already confirm from indian embassy in mauritius many time then he embassy told me that embassy already sent my enquiry report ...sir pls do need full. m very poor... my family almost depend on me... pls help me ..

With regards
      Sumit Bhardwaj
      m-+91-[protected], +91-[protected]
      Respected sir,
      I undersigned Anshu Goyal wife of Sachin Goyal residence (Bulandshahar UP).The passport application submitted to the regional passport office Ghaziabad under the reference no-W990031 in Sep-2007.The police verification for the said application also completed by the police authority and submitted to the passport authority, unfortunately the authority didn’t grant passport facility after the police report .They said that they required another one report from my parent's place before marriage Bhopal MP).

Police verification is also carried at Bhopal.I approached concerned authority for the passport more than four times but the authority always replied that they haven't received police report from Bhopal, MP.Now the application is pending with passport authority since last six months. Still there is no development due to which I lost one opportunity to go with my husband to abroad.I request you to please do the needful at your earliest for getting my passport.

Yours faithfully
      Anshu Goyal

SIR,
      I have applyed for passport dated on 1/1/08 my file no is d001536, and my police verfication is also done in month of 3 dec 07, but till i have not got my passport. on net the satus should be told as that police verification is not done so plz help me out.
      your faithful
      bachhan singh

Passport — Passport is not received

I have applied for passport on 11th June. But till now I didn't get passport. I need passport very urgent for my job. So please kindly dispatch my passport as earlier as possible.

I have applied for passport on 11th of June 2008. Application number is Z203010. Police enquiry also completed. But till now I didn't get passport. I need very urgent my passport for the sake of my job.
      So please kindly dispatch my pass port as earlier as possible.

Thanking you sir.

passport — passport not receive

dear sir

my name is rakesh verma my dob is[protected] resi sc-767 sanjay colony sector 23. faridabad. my file number is h[protected]
      i have not receive my passport till date. plese send my passport as soon as posible.

thanks and regard

rakesh verma

Passport Issue — Passport not issued even after 60 days

We have submitted new passport application for my son(1 1/2 yr) on 28th Aug, 2008. File reference number is : HYD-W[protected]
      Police enquiry is also completed. The same status is getting shown past 5 weeks:
      "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time".

Request you to please look in to it ASAP.

Kavita

not received passport — Not received Passport

Eight month ago(10/04/08)not recived passport

I have deposited my passport application with its fee's rs. 1000/-on 10/04/08. my file ref. no.LKOA06372408 Till today I could not recived my passPort . Pl. enquir the matter and send my passport on address as early possible.

thanks you.

Yours faithfully
      VIDYA SAGAR RAM

file ref. no.LKOA06372408

dear sir
      Requested sir my self shiv prakash tripathi, sir my poaport File no.lko-a17868708 is not recieving to me and when i am cheking to net the confirmation report is your POSPORT WILL BE DISPACHED TO 31 DECEMBER 2008 but not dispached to me.
      So please send my posport imideatly at my address . i will thankfully to you in all my life

your shiv prakash tripathi
      file no.Lko -a17868708
      To Whom It May Concern

Sir/Madam
      This to inform you that, I have applied for my passport at chandigarh Passport office on 1st February 2008 file no A007653. I have fulfilled all the conditions and proved my eligibility to get my passport, but until date, I have not been given any information regarding the status of my application. I have tried to trace my application myself but failed to find any clue, so I request you to help me in getting my passport as early as possible.

passport — Not Issue.

File Ref. No-A[protected]BHU
      Name: PANDA BIBHUDATTA

Application Date: 03/30/2007
      with Respect

I Sri Bibhudatta Panda, My passport police verification already over. But till now i am not able to check my status in internet. On 03/30/2007 I applied my passport. In Bhubanswar passport office they are not updating anything. The system was fully corrupted. No one listen any thing. You have to do your work through broker by giving money.

Please kindly help me.
      DIST-JAJPUR
      PIN-755005
      ORISSA
      ph-[protected]
      I have applied for passport in the mont of September.08 but still i did not received my passport can you update me in this regard.

Passport Details:
      Name:Humaira Thaseen :
      File No: HYD Z403223
      date: 29/09/08

Tahaseen

Passport Issue — Passport Data Incorrectly Typed

After Giving all of my data when I have received my Passport I saw there are lots of mistake.

My Name Spelling mistake my Father's name spelling mistake.

Need to Change allthe data and want to take a passport with right spelling.

passport — PASSPORT NOT ISSUE TO ME

Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
      Application Status at Various Passport Offices

Select City, Enter File reference No. and Select Year of Registration
      DELHI Z[protected]

Dear Sir/mam,

With due respect, I have already submitted my all forms dec'08 required by my privious complain no. dlh-z[protected], Application Date :[protected].

kindly issue my passport asap.

Thnx & Regards

Asha Verma

passport — Not received passport.

Good day sir,
      I have apply my passport on December end. till i am not get my passport. All my verifications are over. Please quickly arrange it.

passport — NOT RECEIVED OF PASSPORT

SIR, IHAVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION FOR TATKAL PASSPORT WITH COMPLETE POLICE VERIFICATION STILL I AM NOT GETTING IT, MY FILE NO.IS A010431 DATED[protected], PLEASE ISSUE IT URGENTLY
      I have not received my posport till now. The police verfication completed in month of April.Kindly arrange and send my posport to my address.

Thanking you,
      Usha Lakshmanan
      TRY .A 01557509 dt 23/3/09

passport — not receive

dear sir/madam

I have applied for a passport on 19th dec 2007, but not yet received it. Current status is not showing. My Application Number is LKOZ263950/2007 in DEPOSIT IN GORAKHPUR passport office.many time i m malling form RPO but no reply for his side.

regards
      brij bhushan tiwari
      gorakhpur

passport — not received

i applied passport on[protected].police enquiry also complited but still i did not recevied my passport .i am still waiting for my passport .

passport — Not issuing passport

I applied for my passport on the date of[protected]In Regional Passport office Patna the date shown as[protected].
      My passport file no. is G005387(Patna). My police verification was also done by my nearest police station. But till now i have not received my passport, there is no any information about my passport,since my police verification has been done but the website of my regional passport office Patna is showing that my police verification has not been done,I kindly request you please help me for issuing my Passpor
      for this i shall be obliged to you forever.

Applicant name- Rabindra kumar jha
      Address- Moh.-Mirzapur,P.O-Lalbagh,P.S-Town thana Darbhanga, Dist.-Darbhanga, State-Bihar

passport — passport not received

sir, i had applied for my passport on 12-10-09 at jaipur passport office on contempory basis.next time i went to office on26-10-09 as i was penaltised 2000rs i have competed all formalaties but i have not received my passport. my File Reference Number : JPR-A[protected] plese help me thanking you.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Passport Complaint — Passport not received

Dear Sir / Mam

I have applied for passport in Feb' 08 but till now i haven't received any updation from them neither they have given me passport.
      Moreover i have submitted PP form also as on initial stage we received letter from passport office Jaipur to submit PP form from. I am doing regular follow up but no reply is coming from there side.

I am facing big problem and don't know what to do in this regards, kindly help me

Gaurav Mohta
      +91-[protected]
      Application No. W22009/08
      Email.ID : [protected]@gmail.com
      Dear Sir/Madam
      Ihave applied passport on 2/9/2009 file no is Z162535 .i have not received yet.Please look into the matter.
      Sunil Sharma

passport — passport not received

i am pawan kumar from jhajha(jamui).my file no-A050437 sir i have applyed my paasport in june but still i have not recived my passport.i have checked in passport enquiry then there was show that your passport will be despatched at 6th dec 2009 all documents being in order but still today i have not got my passport.
      so plese helh me sir.
      I had Applied for Passport in November 2009, in Tatkal Scheme, The Status of my passport application is showing as: The police verification is clear and passport will be dispatched on 24/Jan/2010. But i haven't yet received it.

I payed extra money for tatkal... All waste...
      i am abdul kadir waitingn for my passport which has dispached on20/11/2009.The ragistration no. is 239332.kindly provide me exact status.

Passport Issue — Passport not received

I am Sridhar Vedula. I had applied my babies (Hrithika Vedula) passport in the month of January (file ref no HYD-C[protected]. When I've checked the satus, it was showing as "Passport has been despatched by post on[protected] vide postal Registration Number S36043". But to my surprise, it is been 3 weeks crossing and there are no signs of the passport. Could you please help me out in tracking the passport?
      Please let me know incase you need any information from my side.

Sridhar Vedula
      +91-[protected].
      I am very sorry for the confusion... the actual file name was HYD-C[protected]... not HYD-C[protected].
      Here is the full info:
      File Reference Number : HYD-C[protected]
      Application Date :[protected]
      Applicant's Name : HRITHIKA VEDULA
      Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
      Current STATUS :

Please help me tracing the passport existence.

Sridhar Vedula
      +91-[protected]

passport not received — Delay in Re-issuing of Passport

I had applied for the passport on 14th Dec 2009 and the file # HYD f[protected]. The status says that the passport would be delivered in a weeks time and this status has been from feb 1st week.

Today is Mar 10 th I had mailed to the regional passport officer but was futile. I need my passport urgently and is there any turn around time for government offices. I had to travel on business and the company needs a passport copy to book tickets, the delay is hampering my career.
      Kindly help me!!!!!!!!!

passport — PASSPORT NOT RECEIVED

PASSPORT COMPLAINT

RESPECTED SIR (OR) MAM

MY NAME IS RIYAZMOHIUDDIN I AM GIVING A COMPLAINT ABOUT MY PASSPORT .AND I WAS SUBMIT A FORM FOR NEW PASSPORT ON 24/11/09.FILE NO. IS HYDW257572. IAM LIVING IN HYDERABAD MY HOUSE NO. IS 18-8-253/31/A .
      SIR,
      I have applied for passport dated on 10/03/10 my file no is B007095, and my police verfication is not finished, i dont the problem...my friend also applied on that same day but he done police enquiry, but i did nt finished... i urgently need the passport, please make some arrangement for my passport...so please do something for me, , ,

yours faithfully,
      vijaya ragavan

passport — not issue passport

SIR
      my name is manpreet..and my file no is chdk00212010. i have submit my application on[protected]. after some day they issue a letter for resubmit form no 1.then i submit in passport office
      but they not actioned on it.i have submit form three time. when i check status on internet.he show resubmit form no 1.sir i request you plese enquiry in office.why they didnt release new passport. i am very thankful to you.

Respected sir,
      i applied for my passport dated[protected],file No.hyd-H[protected] but still i did not get my passport. always i got the same status as (it will be despatched in week's time), could you tell me when i will get my passport.i am urgently in need of passport for attending interviews. in many companies with the eligibility criteria there they asked passport is necessary . in such conditions am unable to attend interviews. so i request you to provide my passport in earlier time and it will be helpful for my career.

thanking you

yours truely,
      Mohammed Aleem
      s/o Abdul Rasheed
      H.No[protected]/1
      falaknuma,hyd.
      Cnt No. [protected]

passport — not issue of passport

TO
      THE REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICER HYDERABAD.

SUB: THE MOST URGENT ISSUE OF PASSPORT, AS OUR VISA AND TICKET IS READY.

RESPECTED SIR,
      I MUZZAMIL FILE NO(HYDE0042711), I MUDAASAR FILE NO(HYDC[protected], I MUNZEER FILE NO(HYDC[protected] WE HAVE SUBMITED APPLICATION ON 12 JAN FOR THE RENEWAL OF THE PASPORT , STATUS IS SHOWIN PASPORT WAS READY ON 25TH JAN. NOTHING HAVE RECIVED YET SIR TILL DATE FROM 4 WEEK IAM GOING ON GOING TO PASSPORT OFFICE SIR BUT THE WORK HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED YET SIR, WE ARE BROTHERS WE PLEASE MAKE A HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ISSUE THE PASS PORT IT WILL BE VERY GREATFUL TO YOU SIR.
      THANKING YOU,
      YOURS FAITHFULLY
      (MUZZAMIL)
      (MUDASSAR)
      (MUNZEER)

passport — not issuing passport

Respected sir

I have applied for passport on 09th Dec 2010, at Eluru W.G.Dt. On the name of Gubbala Venkata Lakshmi. D/O Veeravalli Narasimhamurthy. H.NO.6-66. Kannaigudem, Paatha kalva, Mogalthur, W.G.DT. The file no is Z 011072. After 3 months I went to Eluru to identify the C no. 01/PARC/W.G.Dt./ 15th Jan 2011. Now 4 months completed. Still now I didnt recieve any message from Vizag passport office. So I request you to kindly take a needful action to relieve my passport as soon as possible.

Thanking you sir

The REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICER, HYD

File Reference No. F000256

Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Delay in passport Delivery

I applied for renewal of passport on 4-1-2011 under Normal mode. My police verification was done during 1st week of Feb 2011, but still my status shows " Police Report has not been Received". Now it is very urgent because i need to travel onsite, it would be great if you fix my issue as early as possible.

Ravi Shanker Madiraju

passport — Not received passport

Sir ,
      I have applied for passport in HPO secunderabad on 21-Feb-2011. abd the File # i w711330 . Police verification held on[protected], and i got a letter from Passport cell Cyberabad that police verification has been done and file sent to Passport office on 5-4-2011. When checked constantly in passport website its displaying as Police verification not recived. I have sent an email to greviance grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in but still no response. Please check this issue and respond ASAP

Siva Ram Lanka

passport — Passport not received

FIle no:ASRW07702410

I have sent my passport for renewal 6 months earlier but till now i have not recived it.At passport satatus enquiry the status which is being shown is 'Due to unavoidable conditions the dispatch of your passport has been deleayed,you will rieceve it in a week's time'.BUt til now i haven't it .
      I reqst u to please see in the matter and please send my passport as early as possible.

passport — not issuing passport

I applied for passport iin mar 2011 m nt getting my passport after 5 months wat should i do my file no is-BPL A006243

passport — Passport is not received

My daughter Archana Vikas Sonawani has applied for passport on 19/06/2011. The Registration no. THN T024008/11. We have ourself
      inquired at Bazarpeth Police station regarding the police verification report
      and submitted all required documents in two sets and two witnesses on 25/07/2011. on 4thAugust again my daughter has been called at police station for verification of original documents. The officer has verified original documents and cleared the case on 4th August 2011.The passport office Thane shows the Status for registration THN T024008 is "Police verification report has not been received" till date

Pl. Help

Vikas Sonawani

passport — passport not received

Sir i have applied for my passport from dehradun. but till now I have not received my passport. plz send my passport my file no is A011126 or my contact no is [protected]

hi sir .
      this is sandeep srivastava and i hav applied 4r passport on 16/10/2008 and till now no police came for verification. if am going to the site www.ap.nic.in/passport it is showing that File Reference Number (Lkoa[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available...please tell me how can...search it.

Thanks&regards
      File Reference Number (Lkoa[protected]
      name sandeep srivastava
      [protected]@gmail.com

File Reference Number : HYD-H[protected]
      SAI SHANKAR I request the passport officials to pls deliver my passport urgently.....
      To,

The Regional Passport Officer
      Regional Passport Office
      R.K. Puram
      New Delhi

Respected Sir,

I Tarun Nagpal S/o Om Nagpal had applied for my passport on[protected] File Reference Number : DLH-F[protected]. Police verification is also clear on[protected].
      I need the passport for some urgent work at abroad.
      So I am hereby requesting you to please take necessary action regarding this matter so that my work will through.
      Hoping to hear from you soon.

Tarun Nagpal
      S/o Om Nagpal
      A-31/1, Phase-1 Mayapuri,
      NEW DELHI 110064
      Mobile: [protected]
      Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

passport — Passport not received

Hi , My brother Nilesh Kumar Singh Has submitted Passport application:- CAL-A[protected] In the month of May and submitted all the relevant document.
      Still not received the passport ,its delaying my work and affecting my financial status .
      Please help me to expedite it

passport — not issue passport

I Deposite my passport application on 02 aug 2011 but i have not receive my passport till yet. While police verification is clear. I Send my complaint by registerd on 04.11.11 and 17.11.11 but not sucess. please help me. my file no. is JPR-A[protected]
      Indra Jain
      W/0 Rakesh kumar jain
      P.n.2 Adarsh nagar malpura Tonk
      pin 304502 mob. [protected]
      [protected]@rediffmail.com

passport — passport not received

I had Applied passport Application Date :[protected] both police and CID verification has been done , but i check the status on web still showing Police has recommended for Police Verification from your permanent address. Please furnish 3 personal particulars forms of permanent address.but i m alredy furnish 3 personal particular forms,and again police and CID verification has been done.but i have not received my passport. File Reference Number : GZB-z641031 And dob[protected].
      Kindly revert back to us on mob no [protected],[protected]
      I M Waiting for your response.its urgent.
      thanks sir
      Anurag Mishra
      mob-[protected]

Hello Sir
        My Name:Umesh Kumar Srivastav s/o Shri Ramashre Srivastav, I had applied for my passport from Lucknow passport office.
        My passport file no-LKOA13548210
        Date of applied:06 august 2010

After applying passport about 4 or 5 month later I receive call from police station for verification, then I went there and they told pay Rs:1000 and don’t woory we will send your positive verification after that the same think happend with LIO and I paid Rs:1100 as per LIO department voice, but they didn’t sent my positive verification and till now my passport staus is showing-The police verification is Incomplete and the case been examined…and this status will continue from nov2010 to till now 27august2011.
        I paid for this Rs.1000 legal fee in Lucknow, and during the police and LIO verification I paid bride more than Rs.2000, Rs:1100 for LIO and atleast Rs:1000 for police..

Rigth now I am working in BPO sector in Delhi and it is not possible to go again and again Lucnowk or my hometown bcz it is so for from Delhi.
        Two time I went to Lucknow with my passport issue but they told me that with in one month your file will send again in my hometown for police verification.But I didn’t receive till now and i am not getting any positive response so plz sir do the needfull.
        I am very tired and mentally disturbe with this issue..
        Name: Umesh Kumar Srivastav
        Address: Baldau ganj Kashai road
        Karwi-Chitrkoot(UP) pin code:210205
        File no: LKOA13548210
        Applied Date: 06august2010
        Phon no: [protected]
        Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com
        Aug 13, 2020

i have applied for my passport in district center kurukshetra in march 2010, after that successful police verification was done . but till now i haven't recieved my passport. now when i visited the chandigarh for enquiry they said your fiule is with kurukshetra people only and when i visited kurukshetra they said according to their recods they have dispatched my file on 27th april,2010 to chandigarh.
          now i need my passport urgently. so what do i do??

the file id is CHDZ57092110
          and my D.O.B is 9.11.1989
          please suggest solutions asap

sumit
          My passport file no-LKOA13548210
          Date of applied:06 august 2010

I am very tired and mentally disturbe with this issue..
          Name: Umesh Kumar Srivastav
          Address: Baldau ganj Kashai road
          Karwi-Chitrkoot(UP) pin code:210205
          File no: LKOA13548210
          Applied Date: 06august2010
          Phon no: [protected]
          Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com

Passport Issue — After one year passport not received

My self Gyana Ranjan Jena applying passport 08/09/2011 ( File no : BHUA[protected] but still verifying in net Status Police verification pending . so plz suggest what ever time i received my passport....

Br//
          GYANA RANJAN

self — passport not received

dear sir/mam
          my file no MA[protected]
          dob 09/03/1984
          as i have applied my passport on 31/01/2013 while track my applicant it shows that police verification but we check there was no file .please check and provide as soon as possible

I self trivendra kumar , have applied the passport on 26.07.2010, my File Reference Number : DLH-H[protected], the police vertification is already done two times, but in the site it shows "POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECIEVED". but status again show please meet Please contact PRO/Superintendent on any working day allredy two times sumited all doc. with pp.after sumited & again police vertification complate but statusnot change (show Please contact PRO/Superintendent on any working day )
            pls look into the matter and try to solve it asap.

contact : [protected]
            passport

My File no is CALA00493009

I have just received my passport after 2 month of applying.

There are lots of mistake in My name Spelling and my Father's Name Spelling.

Where My Name Spelling is SUTAPA DEY in passport it's showing SUPATA DEY

In place of my Father's Name Spelling in passport it's showing BUBAL GHOSH instead of SUBAL GHOSH.

Now where to go? who will help me?

Please Advice

Sutapa Dey
              my grand father is also facing same problem

i applied for my son ubaidullah kotwal passport file at bangalore office on 06/12/08, file no is BNGw531622 Still i am not received the passport.the status is showing that your file has got objection.
                actually they send letter to us becouse they wanted thumb expression of my minor kid.and his passport no.but that time his mother also applied for passport so we have sent only file no.his police verification also over.so please kindly do the needs as soon as possible its very urgent.i have got H1B VISA for USA and am taking my family with me.

i hope u will reply very soon

yours
                mustaq kotwal

Passport Issue — issue my passport

my police verification is done on September 2007.
                but when i see my statutes shown that your police report not receive.
                but my passport not recieve so please cheach .
                umesh kumar & suresh chandra
                DOB[protected]
                vill- kamadpur (Dist- Indore)
                MOB- [protected]

passport — DELAY OF ISSUE PASSPORT

Respected Sir/madam:
                I am Mohamed naufal adam. ma file number is : MDUZ24111310 and Application Date :[protected]...Every time I check online status and phone enquired but there was no good response.soon am going to Bangkok for JOB , am waiting only for passport nothing else.please consider my complaint and as soon as possible.

yours faithfully
                mohamed naufal adam.m.a
                BTW now am waiting your REPLY..i hope you consider my complaint.

Delay in issuance of passport — Passport not issued

I have applied for a new passport on 25/01/2011 with file reference no HYD-H[protected]. As my police verification has been done and all the documents submitted are clear. 3 months back the site showed me "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by[protected]. Subject to all documents being in order." but after one week time the status is showing "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time" since then the status is same. As I got the Job in qatar and I have to submit passport scan copy, if i fail to do so before July I may lose job. I request passport officer to look in to the matter and help me in issuance of the passport at the earliest.

passport — delaying in issue

Dear sir, my mother passport applied in june-2010 and police verification came on march-2011 and we enqired in commisioner office of mysore they said police verification has been sent to rpo bangalore.
                so i'm waiting eagerly to get my mother's passport as she is alone in india need to bring her with me in dubai, but becouse of his lack of rpo's delay, trying to see status but web page is not opening at all.
                please do some favour for us.

passport — Delay in issue of my passport

Respected Sir,
                I have applied a passport on[protected]. file ref no-HYD-h[protected]. but i did not get a passport till now. i am seeing the application status regularly online from[protected] in status it is given (Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by[protected]. Subject to all documents being in order. ).so please i request to the regional passport office hyderabad to sent my passport please . thanking you

Passport Issue — Passport Delay

This is A.Kanaka Vrath and my passport no: Z[protected], passport date 19.04.2011. Am waiting for my passport and i din't received passport still now.. plz send the passport as early as possible because am planning to go abroad...

passport — delay in issue of passport

My daughter ,MsSubrahmanyaBharathi Gaddam has appliedfor a passport throughthePolice Commissirate on 01/02/2011.Her file number is:Z800210. for the past 15-17 weeks the status report says that the delay in issue of passport was due to "unavoidable reasons" and that the passport willbe issued" within a week". howmany more "weeks" will the same legend appear in the status report?its already 51/2months since the file has been created.Howlong will she have to wait?
                Respected Sir,
                I have applied a passport on[protected]. file ref no-HYD-h[protected]. but i did not get a passport till now. i am seeing the application status regularly online status it is given (It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time ).from past 1 month so please i request to the regional passport office hyderabad to sent my passport please .

thanking you

passport — Delay Issue of Passport

My name is Sukhendu paul. I have born at Rishra, Hooghly District but now I am staying parmanently at Madhyamgram, Nprth 24 Parganas. I have submitted form for new passport on 27.07.2010 vide file referance no. A 062782. Police verification from Barasat PS has been done and the report was incomplete. Then I have received a letter from passport office for submitting a PP Form for re-verification for place of birth. I have submitted PP Form for re-verification for the same and the 2 nd time police verification for place of birth has been done on 31.01.2011. After getting information the report has been sent to Hooghly DIB on 03.02.2011 from Sreerampore PS. But till today the report is lying at Hooghly DIB. For that reason in the passport enquiry site status is showing that 'Please submit PP Form for Re-Verification".

Please look into the matter and solve the same ASAP.

Sukhendu Paul
                Madhyamgram

passport — Delay in passport issue

I have submitted my passport for renewal on 19/11/2010 my file number is F036903/10 police verification was done and police report is been dispatch to RPO . I have attended Passport Ada lat 2times but there is no response my online status is" It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time" from 8 months.
                my contact number 0091-[protected]

passport — issue of passport delay

my passport application number is HYDZ15639711...i applied for the passport on 12-10-11,police inspection is over..but i have not received
                my passport yet..one more thing is that iam not able to see the status update in the website..i have to travel next month..so pls i request the concerned
                authority to dispatch my passport asap..and y is there no status update on the website??is thr any problem??let me know if i have to sbmit any more documents.. tnx

Respected sir
                  This is BHEEMI REDDY VEERABHADRA REDDY S/O RAMACHANDRA REDDY

Sir I had applied for hte passport four months back
                  on 21-08-08 with FILE REFERENCE NO Z[protected] .
                  at SANGA REDDY, SPOFFICE(PASSPORT OFFICE), SANGA REDDY MANDAL, MEDAK DST, HYD.
                  Sir I am studyin MCA3 rd year at T.R.R. engineering college, Inole vill, Patancheru mandal, medak dst
                  so i applied at sanga reddy

i already sent mail request to the

grv.[protected]@mea.govt.in

till now I didn't get the replay
                  my phno is: [protected]

check and please issue me passport sir.

Passport Issue Recent Comments