Piyush Goyal

Piyush Goyal Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir,
To book 1 tatkal tkt on 20.10.18 from kota to bbsr opened irctc site on 19.10.18 before 10am and though till 10.04am it showed available-70 but did not show book, but immediately showed not available for which i failed to book a ticket. How?? It is an indication of misutilising of irctc site by few staffs and harassing the passengers. These people are defaming ir, the largest transport system of the country run by govt. Strict examplary action need to be taken against them. Clips in support are attached.
Regards.
Oct 19, 2018
Updated by drbibhudas
the train was Jodhpur -PURI SF exp., (No.20814)

I have booked ticket from adi to nagpur in sleeper birth. Train is run 4 to 5 hours after reached bhusawal jn. All general passenger intered in my bogie and threaten that passenger sleep on set. I called 182 railway help line bhut no one is received my call. I called 8 to 9 times no. One response then i do massage on [protected] no. Reference id is generated but no. Is come. Than what is the railway rule or duty. This type of croud in sleeper birth.
    What is this?
    Where is tc.?
    Where is rpf?
    If we expended my for relax travelling and safe traveling.

Date-17/10/2018
    Oct 17, 2018
    Updated by mritunjayep
    i expend money for safe and relax journey.not in croud.

I am traveling from us to india and booked my train reservation for ooty with pnr number [protected] and pnr number [protected]. This trip as planned and accordingly i traveled to ooty from bengaluru and to my surprise despite of excellent weather train was cancelled between stations.
      Due to this all my hotel bookings, travel expenses, in between travel expenses were gone for toss. I wanted railways to reimburse my close to 25000 expenses in this case. Reason being when i cancel the confirmed reservation, railways deduct money and when it's railways turn, why don't you reimburse.
      Pls let me know your response as if required i might reach court to file my case.

Respected sir
        I thought indian railway will take care of passengers and give service what they charge but i am so disappointed with the condition of jammu delhi rajdhani. Irctc charged rs 2300 for 2ac where as normal fare is rs 1300 for 2ac. Only difference is food which is so bad and in any case not more than 100 rs. Roof of toilet was broken.

Sir
          I had booked a ticket from maq - mangalore central to sbc - bangalore on 21st august 2018.
          But as the train was late for more than 3 hours and passenger has not travelled from it's departure time so i filed a tdr, which was registered on 27th august 2018.

My pnr number is [protected].
          My ticket id is 1658941.
          The reference number for the tdr filed is [protected].
          It has already been one month since the tdr was was registered.
          Kindly provide me with the information about the refund status and refund as soon as possible or i shall take an higher action.
          Please consider my inconvenience and see to it that the refund is provided as soon as possible.

Mumbai se chalne wali gorakhpur express up and down me illegal vendors without license wale carry knifes in train which is a weapon made of steel and iron. All vendors of huge physic thrashing language. Have no fear for authority like police and railway prashasan... Puriafratafri dabangai machai huiyee hai.. Aur yatriyo k saang abhadra vyavhar aur substandard without fda or railway approved licences without uniform and batch.

Yatriyo me dar rahta hai k hum bina ticket chadengey toh pakdey jayengey aur kanooni karvahi hogi uske vajesey vey ticket lekar chaldtey hai train me aur ek taraf aisee puri arajakta dekhneme aati hai toh pura maan hatash aur thaagaa sa mahsus honey lagta haii.. Kyu k in sabhi mafias aur gangs ko local railway police aur authorities ka sanraksan hota hai.

Because we r law abiding traveller s and they i. E beggars vendors etc etc break law in and out without they board the train.

In train throughout journey no tte no police no any competent authority i have seen and observe. Then in majburi i had to call to delhi railway administration... How this it can b like this... Yatriyo ko bhed bakri k tarah bhediyo k bharosey raam bharosey hindu hotel ki tarah chood diyaa jaataa hai...😖😢😡😠

I hope hon'ble minister will look into the matter.

Thanking you.
            Advocate abhishek singh
            [protected]@gmail.com.

Dear sir, i m traveling with my wife and 1 year old baby girl in nandigram ex.. From nanded to mumbai. I have reservation in sleeper class. There is lot of public are entered in sl class coach... They dont have reaervation tickets. When i told to tc for resolve this... He replied... His work is only checking of tickets... And get fines from them.. But about these peoples who paid money for reservation. Pls look into this... We r suffering...
              S3 63 rac

सर्, मेरा वैध mst होते हुए भी दिनांक 26/08/18 को बलपूर्वक और मानसिक परेशान करते हुए मुझसे 370 रुपये का जुर्माना किया गया। जो कि पूर्णतः गलत था। मेरी बात को सुनने को तैयार ही नही हो रहे थे और मेरे टिकट को जप्त और फाड़ने तक कि धमकी देकर, मुझसे फाइन लिया गया।
                महोदय कृपया आप इस विषय पर संज्ञान लेते हुए जिम्मेदार टिकट परिवीक्षक के ऊपर कार्यवाही करें धन्यवाद
                प्रवीण पांडेय
                I had booked the ticket from mfp to jhansi it has come late at muzaffarpur and the next day i had a connecting train at jhanshi to dharwar it reached at 10 30 pm so i missed that goa express from jhanshi please look in to the matter

Res. Sir, i had booked 6 berths for my family for 18th nov. 2018 against pnr no.[protected] in train no. 22122 mumbai ltt a|c sf express. Out of 6 passengers, 4 are sr. Citizens comprising of 2 old females. Sir, i am very much perturbed to note that despite availability of 125 berths, not a single lower berth has been alloted to female sr. Citizens. The 2 sr. Females are patients of sugar n arthritis and have to use the washroom quite frequentlly....

At midnight some has one stolen my bag when I was sleeping.

I came to know about the incident before reaching the train in Khargpur Station.

I have lodge a FIR to Khargpur Raiway Police through Howrah GRPS.

FIR No. 00/18/346

I have lost my cash, mobile phone, Adhar card, 3 no. of Debit card

Surprising think is that my co-passengers were telling that theft of ladies purse is very common in this train. So my question is

Why Railway police is not taking any action.

How do a thief moving freely in the midnight in a running train, in presence of railway police .

If it is very common why no action has been taken by the railway police.

My Mobile has been switch off in Ghatsila. Came to know through mobile tracker.

Kindly look into the matter.

ANNAPURNA SINHA