Professional Packers & Movers
1.3

Professional Packers & Movers Complaints & Reviews

This to bring to your kind notice that my son Anurag Agarwal transported his entire house hold belongings through Professional Packers and movers from Bombay to Bangalore, while he was proceeding abroad on transfer.
The entire packing was done most non- professionally contrary to the name of the packers and movers. Containers were of poor quality and packing was done very poorly resulting in extensive damage. I won't recommend any one to use their services.
Extensive damage has taken place in glass ware, crockery, decoration pieces etc. Computer Compaq screen 17 inch has bee fully broken. A new ward robe costing forty thousand has been badly damaged beyond repairs.
Mr Ashoke Manager at Bangalore at first refused to attend my phone calls but later sent twice his staff to carry out inspection of damaged property. He however refused to do nothing there after.
We have been transporting our house hold belongings through transporters but never noted such damages and such un-responsive set up.
Brigadier Agarwal [protected]

Complete Good Not Delivered by Professional Packers & Movers

I have relocated from New Palam Vihar Gurgaon to Kharghar Navi Mumbai by Professional Packers & Movers.

Details:

1. Consignment No : 35087
    2. Ref No : 33934
    3. Bill No : 32129

On 27th Mar’2014 Professional packers & Movers have done the packing and loading of my total 58 goods from address #31, Ground floor, New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon To Mumbai address #103, R-Block, Jalvayu Vihar, Kharghar, Sec-20, New Mumbai on 2nd Apr’2014 where as while delivering the same we have found below goods are not delivered.

1. 1 Cloths cartoon box with goods No.21 with cost around Rs.7000
    2. Kitchen goods cartoon box No.37 with cost around Rs.4000
    3. 1 Indian Gas Cylinder

Later on by doing the continuous follow up I have received 1 Bharat Gas Cylinder which is I am using currently and I have been assured that same will be exchanged with Indian gas cylinder late on.
    Also few goods are found in damaged condition while doing the unpacking as listed below

1. Tata Swaccha, goods No.32 with cost around Rs.1000
    2. Center Table Glass, goods No.9 with cost around Rs.1000
    3. 1 Plastic Drum, goods No.30 with cost around Rs.500

We have already taken the insurance of my goods from Professional Packers & Movers with cover of Rs.1 lack.
    We are requesting you pls deliver my above said pending goods ASAP. We are continuous calling to Mr. SK [protected]@[protected] and Mr.Ranveer @[protected] but not able to find the above said pending goods. We will also request you for insurance claim of Rs.2500 for above said broken goods.

We will wait for till today evening for your response else we will go for consumer form as we are continuous calling and not getting any revert from your end as well not identified my goods from last one week. We are suffering since last 1 week. Request you pls support us for my goods and claims.

Pls do let us know if any detail or support required from our end.

Avadh Narayan
    [protected] / [protected]

I wanted to send my goods from Coimbatore to Bangalore for which I posted an ad on sulekha.com. Pat came a call from Professional Packers in which the lady sounded really polite and gave a quote which was competitive. She promised to deliver the goods in a day’s time. She also committed that the driver’s mobile no will be given to us while they load in a container.After a day, I tried reaching their Bangalore office and there was no news. 2nd day bangalore office says that goods has not reached Bangalore yet whereas Coimbatore lady claims that it has already reached. Same confusion continued for the 3rd dayyy. I became really impatient and got both of them in a concall..Now comes the truth..truck has broken down midway and it has not even crossed Tamilnadu..I had to travel outstation on the 4th day(Friday) late evening and I told them in advance that if it has to be delivered, do so early else you deliver on Monday only. Lorry guy calls on saturday evening when I was away. No news on Monday also. Tuesday comes the consignment with an extra bill of 2000 rs. I have paid 7500 at the time of loading itself. I found them really unprofessional and my goods also had minor damages. During unloading in Bangalore they broke a beautiful family portrait of ours which I really valued. Hope my bitter experience with this packer will be o[censored]se to someone.

Professional Packers & Movers — non delivery of goods

A refrigerator booked on[protected] from Delhi on door to door basis to Visakhapatnam is not delivered. They are also not responding to letters , E-mails and phone calls.they claim ISO certification.

losess due to mishandling, damging the Luggage and Fake insurance by Packers & Movers
        I transferred my Luggage by using Professional Packers & Movers Pune Services from Pune to Chennai dated 23 Jul, 2009.

This vendor (Professional Packers & Movers) took the money for insurance for any losses occurs between the transfers of luggage from source to destination in term of thief, handling damage, rain, fire, accident etc. but They did not take insurance in realty.
        When they delivered damaged & tempered Luggage I asked them for compensation and insurance claim but they did not sent surveyor for insurance claim, Its been almost a month and I have not received their phone calls neither answering my phone calls.

I will request to Consumer Forum of India or Law Authority of India to Punish the Professional Packers Movers and demand for compensation in terms of insurance fees (3000), refridgerator cost (18000), wooden almariah for cost (5000) and a metal almariah.
        I will aslo request to take away their ISO 9001 : 2000 certificate through which they lay the trap for the innocent people looking to move.

Also I will request to punish hardly to Professional Packers & Movers for looting people so this kind of things would not happen in the future.

Jayajothi Rajaram
        cell # [protected]

Professional Packers & Movers — Cheating in services

Recently I shifted my household goods from Mumbai to New Delhi. I selected this company after their tall promises of services and competitive rates. Mr. Balbir in Mumbai took the charge.
        Their labourers came to our house at 12.30 pm on 13th April instead of 9.00 a.m. They sent only 5 people as against promised of 10 people. They completed packing job by 1.30 in the night as against 5 o clock in the evening. They did not packed Fride, TV, Washing Machine in Wooden boxes as quoted. After reaching Delhi, they started blackmailing that they would only offload the goods if I pay balance money before hand whereas the balance money was to be paid after satisfactory completion of job which included arrangins all the items, installation of all the equipments, refixing the furniture. For 3 days they took me for ransom and collected entire money without completing the job. Some of the furniture they fixed came out later as they did not do job properly. I had to call police to stop them taking my items without delivery. Their incharge Mr. Mahavir even thereatened me of dire consequences. In nutshell I had serious nightmare in dealing with such people. They did not even got insured my goods and gave me fake policy after lot of insistence. I want the appropriate authority take serious action against such fraudelnt companies and also their people should be booked for threating the security of their own clients. Their such acts shoud be maid publicly aware so that more people are not cheated. kindly do the needful.
        Anil Jain