Race Car Helpline

Race Car Helpline Complaints & Reviews

I have taken annual membership for my car vide payment id no.[protected] on 8th july 2018. Inspite of my repeated reminders and calls at your customer care i have not received any card or document till date. All your executives are just making fool o[censored]s by saying your payment has been received and your card will be dispatched very soon. Useless fellows. I think i should send a legal notice to your lazy company as if they need to collect money without giving any service to their customers. If i dont receive my card by friday, i will teach u a lesson o[censored]r life.
Jitendra chawla
c-9 /9441
vasant kunj, new delhi

My i'd no is 30517.. I called for towing my car from home to service centre even ready to pay charges according to their policy. Their mechanic called and denied upfrontly.. I again called executive said they will send the crane next morning as there is no entry for towing cranes at day time... I called them at 8 in the morning executive said he will call me back.. It repeated 3 times... At last they even stop receiving or cut down my calls... See its not about money i have paid but about commitments you people make to consumer to loot their money.. Now ill see you all in consumer court.

We had a car breakdown in gurgaon. We called them and asked for there sevice but there executive refused to provide it giving an illogical reason. Wecrequested them so much but they were so arrogant and later on they hung up there phone so that we could not reach them. Highly disappointed. They just make money by fake commitments . They actually provide no service.
      Hello this is sagar gupta wd card no(pc23146) ...i never get any service from the company and i have been charged 750rs for the card...i was continuously callimg them but never got.any service done...so please see to it and take the action asap...i will be highly obliged...

Sir actually I m the customer of race car helpline my I'd number is 19095 I hv complained in the morning regarding my car at 9 o'clock, their executive said that within 1/2 an hours u will gets the service but after one hours again I make a call to him nd the result was zero and again time put in front of me 1 hrs bur still I didn't gets any call from that side event hen there executive are treating like a cheap language. That s why I hv to arranged ge pvt mechanique and get the service from there but b/w this time I hv spend my money my time etc then why I should go with them .I request you do the need full for me otherwise I will go in consumer court .

Shocking, horrifying and unreasonable response of RACE CAR HELPLINE on 10.04.2015 I m a senior citizen customer of RACE car help line and my membership no is PC4189. On 10.04.2015, I was driving my I10 car with my three family members, (including two female members). At around 17.15 hours, in DWARKA, my car developed a problem and it was not able to move further. Then I rang up Race helpline 48885888 and requested to depute their team for help. On being asked some more information about the car failure I explained that the car was in Neutral and unable to shift gears. It appeared the CLUTCH CABLE might have SNAPPED. I was shocked to hear the response of Race helpline that Clutch Cable replacement can’t be done by RACE team at site and I should make my own arrangement to rectify the problem. Even on my telling that similar failure was attended by Race team at site around 5 months back, their response continued to remain negative. Thus, I felt CHEATED and it AMOUNTED TO DENIAL OF SERVICE by the RACE CAR HELPLINE. Besides, I was subjected to highly emotionally negative situation. This is as bad as asking for an ambulance and getting response that ambulance cannot be provided for the reason that the person receiving complaint was not in a mood to provide service.

I Have policies of my Three vehicles from Race. When I needed service for my Bullet I was denied saying that you have not mechanic for Bullet. Now again I complaint on 15 Feb 2015 at about 4.00 pm that my vehicle got punctured and its tyre is to replace with stepony. I was told that you do not have mechanic and it is not possible to send any one only tomorrow i.e. on 16 Feb 2015 morning someone will come. Again on 16 Feb 2015 at about 11.00 am I called customercare and again I was told that you do not have mechanic at present and someone will come after 1.5 to 2 hrs. When I wanted to talk to some Senior of the Co. some Mr. Rahul told that he Senior and no one else is available and he cannot give phone No. of any other Senior person.Again after waiting for whole day at about 4.00 pm when I contacted customercare Some Mr. Pradeep Jha said that you still do not have any mechanic and I have to wait for some more time. It is really a frustating that I after getting Race membership of my three vehicle I am stuck on the road and my vehicle is lying as it is for last 24 hours without my fault. I want immediate reply and reasons for the harassment by the Co. I have recording of all the conversation with you rep at customercare.

I had a tyre puncture and had to change the tyre with the stepny, called the car helpline on 27th dec 2014 saturday at 10.22 a.m. I was told that the mechanic would reach in 30 minutes . Kept on calling them but in vain. To my surprise Mr Rahul the customer care person told me that he cannot be sure when the mechanic would reach me as it all depends on the road conditions and it may take hrs . No manager is available, he cannot share the phone number to me as they are not allowed to. This means that the client cannot raise a complain . I waited till 11.45 a.m.and then got the tyre changed and paid for it. The mechanic called me at 12.noon . In case it was night and the car would have broken down in a dark area then you are sure at risk. Mr Rahul told me that I can speak to the branch manager Mr Ranjit Singh or the owner Mr Neeraj Kumar nothing will happen. This is state of the Race car helpline - females should avoid taking this service as Delhi Ncr being totally unsafe and this car helpline has no reliability . There is no one to listen to complain and resolve . Once the payment is done they are least bothered to give the service . The time written in the paper of 30 minutes is to fool customers . I have had a very bad experience, thank god it was daytime and a saturday . Best Wishes Sharbani Mukherjee [protected]

This is such a poor helpline car service...least bothered about their customer requests. They seem to be fake as no one from their end has ever attended to my help at the time of car break down. Simply money making business, I do not recommend anyone for this helpline.

My customer card no. of RACE car helpline is CC 014588.I had called the RACE car helpline on 11.8.14 at 7PM having complaint number 9212 to repair my cars tyre puncture. I was assured that mechanic will reach within 30-40 mins. But the mechanic never came and no one picked up my phone for next 1 hours. So I had to eventually take a taxi to go to the party and return back home. My car had to stand on road for full night which was very dangerous and risky. Then next day on 12.8.14 I again called the helpline number at 8AM morning. I was told that mechanic could not go last night and would be coming in 30-40 mins.But again the mechanic never showed up. Again I called from 9AM-11AM for 4-5 times. I never got a satisfactory reply and on top of that the customer care person misbehaved telling that mechanic will take time to come and "jo karna hai kar lo" and disconnected the call. All this caused huge mental harassment and inconvenience.

Today i.e. on 13.8.2014, I called the Race Car Helpline at 8.15 PM for replacing the punctured tyre of my car at Timar Pur, Delhi-54. I was told by the Race executive that it would take one hour to attend to my complaint as the Service Van has broken down. He told me that another mechanic would come from Peera Garhi to fix the tyre. When nobody came after one hour, I called the Help line again at 9.30 P.M. The executive told me that the Service vehicle which was to come from Peera Garhi had also broken down and would therefore take some more time to reach at my location. I called up again around 10.00 PM and was explained that the mechanic looking after Timar Pur area is sick and others are held up, so I should wait for some more time. When I asked how long should I wait, the executive expressed his inability to give any time frame. The anti climax came at 10.50 PM when I called again to remind that 3 hours have passed. I was cooly told that no one would now be coming to attend my pending complaint. The Race executive was however considerate enough to promise that the mechanic could be sent next day morning at 10.00 AM! I wonder how these people are allowed to run such fake and funny agencies right in the Capital city. Imagine the plight of people like me who are being befooled and harrassed by such a cheap and cheat Car Helpline called Race. I hope some concerned authorities will surely do something about this. My Race Card membership No. is CC-020200 with validity period from 16.6.2014 to 15.6.2014.
                    This refers to my comments dated 13.8.2014 under the title "No on-road service provided". The validity period of my Race Card membership No. CC-020200 is from 16.6.2014 to 15.6.2015.
                    In continuation of my yesterday night ordeal with the Cheater Co. called RACE Car Helpline, I called the Co. today morning (i.e. on 14.8.2014) at 7.00 AM to check whether my overnight pending complaint could be attended to after 11 good hours. I was promptly promised that the mechanic would reach within 45 mins. Again, when no one turned up for one hour, I called up [protected] at 8.00 AM and enquired whether RACE is a genuine agency or it has merely given a couple of Help line numbers to hoodwink the customers who were made to pay annual membership fee in advance. The Race executive who identified himself as Umesh (previous night it was some Himanshu) was quite unperturbed at my query and told me that the mechanic was on his way to my location and would reach within half an hour. No wonder that the so called mechanic of this fraud company has not shown up till 1.15 PM during the time of my registering the Part-2 of this complaint. I am really shocked at the brazenness of this Car Helpline called RACE. I just shudder to imagine the plight of hundreds of hapless customers who are being left in the lurch at odd locations alongwith ladies and children by this frivolous agency, which is incapable of providing the assistance well within the heart of the city in Delhi at Timar Pur location just few hundred metres away from the Delhi Viswavidyala Metro Station.It is high time that the unscrupulous persons running this fake Car Helpline called RACE are brought to book to save the gullible citizens. Hope the concerned authorities will take note of this complaint to swing into action.