Reliance Web World

Reliance Web World Complaints & Reviews

hi i have just bought a new reliance gsm sim card on 23/01/2013.My number is [protected].i bought it from reliance web world in saram,pondicherry. The following are the complaints :-

1) First of all the sales girl didn't even have the courtesy to greet me, she was about to leave for lunch. she didn't even look at my face and speak .she responded as if i am some unwanted element entered the store.
2) i asked her about the schemes / special offers (if any) at the time of purchase, she was very much disinterested in explaining me the details, she very badly told that there are no schemes.
3) For a sim worth Rs.4/- i was charged rs. 105/- without explaining for what reason the extra money was collected.
4) she told that i should recharge only after 24 hours.i immediately asked whether it is 24 hours as it is or shall i recharge the very next day morning. she got angry and told -"u would get a welcome message and only then u should recharge".also she told that for the first three months i would be charged rs.0.10 for rim to rim and rs0.30 for all other mobiles.she did not explain properly. but what happened is immediately after i got the welcome message i recharged my number with rs.50/- and for the first call i made to reliance number i was charged rs.1- instead of rs.0.10. when i approached the same sales girl she once again got angry and said -" this is why i asked u to wait for 24 hours,cant u wait for 24 hours, what is the hurry "also she then only told that the extra money charged from me was for a booster pack which had the scheme for rs0.10 for rim to rim and rs.0.30 for all other mobiles. had she told it earlier i would not have recharged unnecessarily . now i arm losing rs.101/-
5) Also she told that the sim would be activated in 1 hour but it was activated after 2.5 hours only.

Is this the quality i can expect from the company so well managed and founded by honourable Dhirubai Ambani. i feel ashamed to have bought the sim. if i do not get any proper response i will surrender the sim .
Aug 8, 2021

Cheers,

Cheers,

RCOM Care

On 26 Dec 2012 I was in India and wanted to port my Airtel number to Reliance. I went to Reliance outlet in Scared Heart Town in Pune where Mr Sunil Mirchandani runs this place. I made a request for a prepaid number. He put me on a postpaid number which I came to know only after my number was activated. Then I asked for international roaming I was asked to pay a deposit of Rs 7000. I did that and was told my international roaming is active. When I reached Canada, Toronto where I live. I came to know I need a international roaming sim card. Anyway my brother went to Sunil Mirchandani store in Wanwari, Pune and mailed me the sim. Now it still does not not work as I have now been told that my doc's have not reached the main office. So why would my national roaming be activated if doc's were not in there office. Why would they take my deposit if my doc's were not in office.
    I think a known devil is still better than then a unknown devil. I am stranded here with my Indian number now not working even though I did what ever I was asked to from the Reliance Web World. In short Reliance is not Reliable. They all are the same no matter where you go. All companies just need your money.

My number: [protected]

Gurmeet Chandhok

Namaste Mr. Chandhok,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 03 Jan. 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Sandeep Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    [protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
    Dear Customer,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

1 A/C NOT WORKING PROPERLY

2 JUST LIKE A MARKET THE PAINTING INSIDE THE WEB WORLD IS GOING ON , THE WORKERS ARE MOVINING AROUND INSIDE THE HALL WHERE WE ARE DOING OUR WORK AND THE SMELL INSIDE IS HORRIBLE ALSO WE CAN'T ABLE TO SIT INSIDE PROPERLY THERE ARE FEW ASTHMA PATIENTS IN OUR GROUP , ALL O[censored]S FOUND DIFFICULTY TO SIT INSIDE , WE HAVE INFORMED THE MATTER TO THE CONSERNED PERSON WHO IS INCHARGE OF THE WEB WORLD , FROM MORNING TO TILL TIME THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION .THEIR CLAIM IS THEY CAN'T ABLE TO STOP THE THINGS

PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION FOR US WE EXPECT A LOT FROM RELIANCE WEB WORLD BUT RIGHT NOW THE CONDITIION IS AS WORST AS A ROADSIDE OPEN AREA IN THE NET CAFE.

I Priyanka Bhatia & took ur reliance connection & no[protected] Mukesh(Sales Consultant) from Kanpur as when we took the connection we were not told i[censored] stop there will be any charges.Later on I came to knw that we have to pay Rs 110/- & when we want to start we can inform them.

But few days back I received the legal notice for paying Rs 890/- sumthing & I dont know how my bill started without informing us .Before few mnths I havent received any bill at home Add or my mailid also.When my father visited Reliance web world at Lal Bangla Add the employee Miss Shikha Bhatia told that connection is not started yet.

I just want to stop my connection & will not paya single amt & my big mistake I took this reliance broad band.Even Ur empoyee Miss ISHA Bhatia sits at LAL BANGLA OFFICE dont know how to speak with Customers .She told my father WHATEVER U WANT TO DO U CAN DO IT"

I Think this is not the way to tackle customers ur duty is to help them in problems not to give arrogant rply.Kindly stop my connection I dont want to use it any more & I convey to other people not to take reliance services.

Whats the use to become better company i[censored] cant serve ur customers .Hopinng For Quick Rply From Ur Side.

Thanking You
        Priyanka Bhatia
        Mobile no -[protected]
        MailId -bhatia.[protected]@gmail.com

Reliance number [protected]
        Aug 13, 2020

Hi myself Priya Bhattacharya, I'm staying in Kolkata nearby Sarat Bose Road. I have a old reliance CDMA mobile with Sim attached to it which is non seperable. Few days back this mobile set got hanged & stopped functioning, so I decided to buy a new seperable Sim & transfer my existing number into it so that I can use it in a new CDMA handset. On Friday dated 8.7.2011, I went to Reliance Webworld store situated at Sarat Bose Road Kolkata to purchase a Sim card & to transfer my reliance CDMA number [protected] into it, I knew the price of the seperable Sim is Rs 25, but the executives of that store charged Rs 110 from me, & told I have to activate the Sim manually. I purchased the Sim giving Rs 110 & they did not give me any receipt of it. I called on *333, talked to customer care executive & lodged a complain & my complain id is[protected], customer care executive asked me for an alternative number & said that they have filed a case & will confirm me on my number & the problem will be solved within 5 days i.e between 14.7.2011. Today is 13.7.2011 & I have not received any confirmatory sms from customer care, I called on *333 several times but they are not helping me to get back my money which has been taken from me illegally. I want my money back [ Rs 85 ] from the Reliance WebWorld Store at Sarat Bose Road, Kindly help me as soon as possible.

I Have Complete my AFCEH 5.0 Course From Reliance Web World Aurangabad And I Passed In Exam And Got 78 Marks And According to their conditions For Certificate Student Require 70 Or Above Marks But After I Passed Exam In September They Told me that I will get my certificate Within 2 months But Till now i didnt get my certificate and the reliance employees Gave me many foolish reasons like Your certificate is on the way, we are trying our best etc. So please tell me what I have to do for get my certificate or What procedure I Have To Follow for complainig against Reliance Web World And ANKIT FADIA Because He is the person who is conducting this course.

Please Help Me Out.
            Thank You.
            amol.[protected]@gmail.com

RELIANCE/AFCEH — Money Refund

Hello Sir/Madam,
            I joined AFCEH v4.0 batch at RelianceWorld, Daryagang, New Delhi. During the exam, there was some error. Now they are not giving me my certificate nor my money. Help me.
            They don't pick my phone call also.
            To,
            The Reliance Communication Ltd,
            New Delhi, India

Subject: Complaint against the Reliance Officers who are chargers for submit my prof...

Respected Sir,
            I Have a data card, when i am go to reliace web world for submit my identy prof.He told me give 100rs after that i submite ur prof...when i give 100rs after that he submited my prof.i am very disagree for this.plese take a action that person...my cell no.[protected].please contact me on this no.

Applicant
            Dated: 26th july 2011
            BY binder malana.
            Phone No. [protected]

The Reliance web world in Central market, Lajpat Nagar is one of the worst nightmares consumers can have. I went there to apply for a new data card connection. First they said I would need to submit an ID and address proof which is fair enough. When I asked them if I can present a company letterhead confirming my residential as an address proof they said yes.

The next say I with the same document and the guy at the counter too a 180 degree turn and said no, that can not be accepted. Alternately I can receive the bills at my office address. For that I need to have a
              photocopy of my office ID card.

The next day I carry my office ID card and the server was not working. Surprisingly the server was working perfectly fine for those who came to pay their bills but not for me. Asked me to come back the next day.

I go there two days later with the documents and now a lady, apparently the owner of that miserable Reliance web world franchisee tells me that this wasn't enough. Now I need to get another letterhead from my office stating I can receive bills there. When I asked her why are they giving me the requirements in installments she stared at me like a blank dumb woman and said "these are our formalities".

And the best part, even after telling me my documents were not meeting the 'company's document requirements' she was ready to sell me a data card for Rs. 1600/- How pathetic is that, just to have one data card sold she was putting me at stake, if I had bought it from her the next day Reliance would have called me and told me that the services has been barred as they do not have the documents.

I am telling each one of you that this Lajpat Nagar branch is a pain in the neck and a fraudulent franchise. Customers beware of the pig-headed employees sitting there, they are good for nothing except ripping your pocket
              hello

This is Dinakaran from chennai i bought reliance datacard on 12/07/2011 still nw it was not activated .show staffs are speaking wrongly please do needfull to me .

mobile no;[protected]

Hi,,

My name is Ajit Hillal. I have purchase new Reliance Internet data card from reliance web world old sanghvi.. They are commit me the my data card is first month 20 GB uses free .But now they said me this offer is closed on 15 Aug 2010.Before i purchasing data card i have confirm the about offer .I am also visit daily on one week but they said me i will try to activate tomorrow .But it is not activate. dealer Contact No .[protected] Mr.Adil.
                Aug 13, 2020
                I am also facing same problem

Hi Team,

I bought Reliance CDMA post paid connection on 17-Feb-2010. After 10 days the SIM suddenly get blocked. The reason told that reverification is required. I have submitted 1) Index 2 of flat 2) Eletricity Bill true copy 3) PAN card true copy 4) Address proof from working organization(Cognizant Tech. Solutions).

Since I am bachelor and is staying alone, verification is coming negative due to unavailability of person at home. I reserved verification date as 09-Mar-2010. First the executive didn't visited the residential address, second despite of providing true information on verfication call from Reliance, my verification is coming negative.
                  The brach of REliance Web World I approched is "PAUD ROAD, KOTHRUD, PUNE".

I want to suggest Reliance Comm. org. to change the team working in given branch as soon as possible. Its diminishing the image of Reliance .
                  Dear sir/mem
                  Today that is 5th april 2010 I have approached Reliance webworld in the morning at 10:30 am new market branch Bhopal.
                  The behave your employee is very bad and your webworld authorities continue to support that employee problem is that she use abusive language against my family she is a senior girl sitting with housekeaping boy she had an affair with that boy so she dosn't know that how to deal with the customers please take serious action against that girl and please hire good emplyees thats my request i[censored] not take action i m going to consumer firm thats is the last option

regards
                  Umar mukhtar khan

Let me just describe the scenario first which has made me to write this.
                    This is the first time that I faced a setback which involves Reliance.
                    I had an urgent situation(Purpose: Interview) where I needed to open an account asap in reliance web world.
                    I needed it for one time only(max: 2hrs).I was told by the executive that I need to open a Rs 350 account(Internet hours equivalent to Rs 500).
                    There is no less priced package. But I knew there were other packages like 20, 50, 100, 150. I asked for the lowest amount package.
                    But taking advantage of my urgency, she made me to have the maximum available amount package.
                    Now, it been 2 months and they are telling that to recharge again with another 350 otherwise my Rs 385 balance will be lost.
                    If I recharge now, the balance would be Rs 885.Why should I recharge again?
                    When I wanted to inquire this with the manager. He was so rude and impolite that I felt humiliated.
                    I have made up my mind not to go to Reliance again. This was really embarrassing.
                    Please help.

Details:
                    Reliance Web World branch:
                    Fortune Towers, Bhubaneswar
                    Orissa.

Reliance Web World — Amount taken but account not recharged

I surjit kumar, from Vill Shahpur, Ambala. I had account in Reliance webworld for 1 year. It was to expire on 20 august, 08. I gave Rs. 100 for recharging my account to Miss Vandana at M/s Reliance Webworld, Nichlson Road, Ambala Cantt. I had Rs. 700 / - in my account. But today on opening my account it is observed that there is 0 balance in it.
                    On contacting reliance executive, he refused to help any way.