RelianceMoney

RelianceMoney Complaints & Reviews

bhowal
Sub Broker : [protected]

My a/c : (S[protected]

I have sent the below email today as I haven't received any satisfactory answer/ help from the support desk or any higher authority. Moreover my account is NOT WORKING...!!!

Please help me..

Regards..

_______________________________________________________________
Dear RelianceMoney Executive board members,

With gr8 regret, sorrow and pain, I am bound to write to you that, instead of my

repeated emails requesting closure of my Reliance Money account, there is no
help from the support team and also there is no communication or phone call
related to my request.

Today I wanted to login and check my account and to my surprise I have found
that my username and password is not working and suggesting me that I have been
moved to Instaplus trading site, without my authorization. Unfortunately I
couldn't login to anyof the websites.

It seems I have made a tremendous mistake by having a trading account with
Reliance Money.

I sincerely request you to help me close my account, so that I can feel
relieved.

Looking forward to your help.

Best Regards
Shankar Bhowal
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

mohit9814
    I opened an account with Reliance Money in 2007 with an Rs 500 opening charges which was valid for Rs 5 Lakh Trading in an year. Supposedly, they also opened a email account in the reliancemoney domain. I never used there demat account as I heard that they were not very fair in there business and were charging fraud amounts from the investor accounts without there knowledge.

A few days back (Aug2010) I received an email from them indicating that I should pay the outstanding amount towards my reliance money trading account ASAP, failing which I would be charged 21% interest. Surprisingly in the past3 years I never received ANY communication from reliance money on my email account. When i called up the customer care number Mumbai kandivali branch[protected] I was told that the statements were being regularly sent to the reliance money email Id they had opened for me. I told them that I am not aware of any reliance money email id opened by them and I never received any email on my personal email Id from them in the past 3 years neither did I receive HARD copy of any annual/quarterly statement. If I had seen that I am being charged any annual fee, I would have close the account much before.

Obviously Reliance Money representatives are well aware that the investors do not check there Reliance Money Email Id, and that is why they sent the latest email (regarding 21% interest) on personal Mail Id. This company is a serious FRAUD and using the loop holes in the law to make money.

I request you to try and get the charges on my account reversed as I NEVER receuved ANY STATEMENT of account from them indicating any charges.

regards,
    Mohit Arora
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

mohammed farooque
      As per my experince reliance money group are "CHEATER",
      Staff don't know How to speak with client... all they are seated BHAI LOG.
      They are doing square off as per their "NEED".
      (COMPANY KO CUSTOMER KE PAISE BUSINESS SE KOYEE MATLAB NAHI HAI)...
      I think staffs are doing trading and they are playing with customers...
      MOHAMMED FAROOQUE
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Mukesh Kumar
        I have a demat account with reliance money and paid them Rs 5000 for a prepaid card of 1 yr validity. I was being chaged 1paise per Rs 100 executed orders. Now suddenly they have changed it to Rs 15 per executed order. Now If I am trading with Rs 1000 then for buying and selling I am giving Rs 30 as brokerage. But as per my existing structure I had to pay 20 paise. Now the change is 150 times my existing brokerage structure.
        Can a company change its brokerage structure for existing and prepaid users. That too without informing me in advance.

RelianceMoney — legally deduct brokerage without notice before 20th july

I have already paid for yearly subscription Rs.2500/-annual limit card validity upto 30 december 2009, So along with this for every trade both ways Rs.15 for buy and Rs.15 for sell. I have try to inform reliancemoney lucknow but telephone is dead since 20july 2009.Ihave already lost around 2000+ ADAG CHEATING us
        BIG CHEATING

RelianceMoney — No allocation of NHPC shares in reliance money Demat AC

Dear sir/madam

I had applied for 9-lots of NHPC shares (1575 Qty). I have alloted 428 share out of 1575. Even though i have received message that the 428 share are credited to your Dmat A/c but still these share are not credited to my reliancemoney Dmat A/c. My dmat A/C no. is [protected] & NHPC application no. is 23554273. I have got my refund 2 days before.

thnx

Ghatlodiya,
        Ahmedabad-380061.
        Ref. No.R/NHPC/IPO/POOL/4140
        Unit: NHPC Ltd
        As per your letter dated 9.9.2009,i would like to inform you that i dont have demat account in which only sarojben solanki is the holder, but i would like to see my application form photocopy because i am sure that i had applied in joint name and you are saying that it is in single name. so, please send me either scan copy or in photocopy of my application form, after that i will take my further steps.
        Sarojben Solanki

Baljit Rana
          I'm shocked to see today while logging to https://fasttrade.reliancemoney.com/ I got pop-up message stating that Rs.15 brokerage is in-effect from Jul 20 2009 irrespective of limitcard. I've already paid 2500 for 6 months of intraday trading, this Rs.15 per trade is GROSS VOILATION.

Few things here which are completely unethical and unfair.

1. This message started appearing since July 23rd noon and was completely absent starting from July 20th 2009.

2. This should be done with at-least a month of notice vai regular surface mail and thru https://fasttrade.reliancemoney.com/ and acceptance should be taken from customer, which was not done.

3. Since, this is a major change in brockerage contract agreed earlier, it is completely ABRUPT unethical and unfair by RELIANCEMONEY.COM to just notify customer 3 days after these charges are in-effect furthermore I've been doing intraday trade for last 2.5 months and was never told about this ABRUPT changes and charges on my trades which are around 70-120 per day, therefore costing me over 1000RS loss per day as a result.

I strongly believe that above abrupt charges since July 20th are waived off for my account immediately thereby amicably resolving this arbitrage without having to report this unethical practice to higher authorities.

As such I’ve stopped trading with RELIANCEMONEY.com with such unpleasant and bitter experience till further clarification is provided on this gross matter.

Baljit Rana
          Hi Baljit

Even i don't get any proper response from the reliance guys when I've enquired about this.
          I've lodged a complaint with SEBI ... you also go ahead a lodge a complaint using the below url http://www.sebi.gov.in/Complaint7.jsp

Arun kumar
          Dear Friend,

I am totally agreeing with you. These guys are known to be cheater and I am expecting this from the very day when I opened my DMAT account with Reliance money. They gave you some good plans in the beginning and later on they ditch you and take more than that what they have given you in past. For example you have already paid a fee of Rs. 2500 for next six month. Now if you will move to other broking house it means you are not doing any trading through them and means profit to reliance money and if you did then they are earning Rs.15 per transaction.

I am closing my account as I am not a big trader and currently doing trading just for charity. Better you will also close your account and move to some other broking house like sharekhan or some other.

Keep mailing me about the progress. If you are planning to file a case against them then please add me as well to your group.

Anubhash Jain
          Ya i face similar issue and one more thing to add now there is no customor care as such you have to call to local office,
          I tried to call them so many time but one number is switched of where as other number is either say busy or if not busy nobody pick the calls

I sent the mail to customre.[protected]@reliancemoney.com not a single reply from reliance money, and they also closed there office in Jayanagar bangalore so i cant reach them.
          Sir, I wanted to raise this question long back, but since this is a Indian company, managed by Indians who are well known cheaters which so happens till these Indians do not bother for getting cheated. MERA BHARAT MAHAN HAI. On one hand Mr Anil Ambani is fighting for getting justice for KG basin Gas with his brother, and on the other hand after attracting tens of lakhs of customers suddenly he has increased the brokerage of Rs 15 per trade, till such time they extensively advertised for 1 ps brokerage only. This is a clearly a gross violation to the initial offering. so this is clearly a UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICE, SINCE MOST OF HIS CLIENTS TURNED TO RELIANCE MONEY LEAVING THEIR ORIGINAL BROKERS. the service offered is also very poor in this age of man going to moon. MY many of mails were never attended to. Initially to attract, my mails were sincerely attended to and once they attracted the no of clients then they started neglecting clients. INDIA IS SHINING. Mr. Anil Ambani is talking too much of Mr. Mukesh Ambani for unfair treatment to to their agreement in kg basin gas price and if he is really interested in meeting out Justice to Indians in India, & if he is true human being then let him refund all the brokerage collected from limit card users & stop further charging Rs 15 brokerage to L C users, & TO THOSE WHO DIRECTLLY TRADE ON LINE WITH NO FRACHISEE HELP. Now HOW THIS COMMENT WILL REACH TO Mr. ANIL AMBANI. If he meets with un-justice then he is ready to fight to any length, & at the same timee if he does injustice to his own clients then, there who will make him understand this and set it RIGHT. THIS ANOMOLY SHOULD BE SET IT RIGHT SOON & REFUNDS SHALL BE ARRANGED TO above said CLIENTS.
          I agree with the contents of the complaint. Once should be given prior notice of change in brokerage charges. There should be exit option available.

Moreover this new charges should be applicable to new customers & not to existing customers.

RelianceMoney — Customer care [Resolved]

Suresh
            None of the mails sent are replied promptly. Infact replies are recd so late as a week. Wonder why customer care division...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

RelianceMoney — Reliance mail Id [Resolved]

Prateekkumar G patel
            I am unable to access my mail Id...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (40)

MOHAMMADAARIF HAROON KHATRI
            I HAVE TRADING ACCOUNT ON RELAINCEMONEY, MY CLIENT ID NO. M00034510. I HAVE OPTED FOR ONLINE PURCHASE OF LIMIT CARD WORTH RS. 500(PR-500-12)ON 12th JUNE 08. IN WHICH THEY SHOULD PROVIDE ME VALIDITY OF 12 MONTHS. AFTER CLICKING THIS OPTION I SEE MESSAGE SHOWING THAT THIS LIMIT CARD PLAN IS NOT EXITING NOW. WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE ON SAME DAY, ONE OF THEM INFORMED ME THAT SAME CARD PLAN IS STILL IN SCHEME. THUS I TRIED SECOND TIME TO BUY SAME PLAN OF PR-500-12.(SAME MESSAGE DISPLAYED OF PLAN NOT EXITING). BUT I WAS REALY SUPRISED WHEN I SAW IN LEDGER BALANCE THEY HAD DEBITED 1000 RS.FROM MY ACCOUNT. I CHECKED MY LIMIT CARD STATEMENT, IT SHOWED THAT NO TURNOVER LIMIT FOR USE AND VALIDITY ONLY 6O DAY. I HAVE REGISTERED COMPLAINT ON 12thJUNE, NO.IS 1229212. SINCE THEN I HAVE TRIED TO ASK STATUS OF COMPLAINT EVERY TIME, THEY TELL ME THAT YOUR COMPLAINT IS UNDER PROGRESS. I HAVE INFORMED THEM VIA EMAIL ALSO ON
            customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in

SINCE THEN I CAN'T DO ANY TRADING.
            PLEASE HELP ME. I WANT TO TRADE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
            MOHAMMADAARIF([protected])
            I am harassed from reliance money customer services. From the date of joining in Dec08 I am facing so many problems that I am totally disturbed. Many times I wrote letters against ledger problems, many times share shortage, without informing the customer, they are debiting the account.
            Now again created a problem. The problem is that again my ledger is showing negative aprox. Rs.12000/- Today I talked to Ms Deergha at around 10:30 AM at Mumbai customer care no.[protected] about this irregularity. She told me that I have charged limit card twice Rs.2500/- and Rs.10, 000/- on 2nd March 2009. On 2nd Mar 2009, I was trying to check the limit card services, bimonthly, half monthly, yearly etc. but I didn't press the "submit" button because I have no necessity to do so as Rs.1000/- was already deducted from account for 21st March 2009.
            I have written many reminders but after a weak, I coldn't received any reply. It seems they have stolen my Rs. 12500/- from my ledger a/c but nobody is giving the answer.
            ID-K00062141
            Mumbai.
            Mob.[protected]
            Dear Sir/Madam
            I opened a demat account in reliance money as they were offering 1 paisa/ trade and Rs.500/- for two months as limit card charge. I started trading from 16th Dec.08 bur soon I found that there are some shares missing. I complained and it was rectified anyhow. After sometimes it again repeated. Anyhow this problem was solved but Feb.16, without any information Rs.1000 was debited from my a/c. I complained many times and tried to talk at their customer care no.[protected], and wasting time and money on telephone, they anyhow take my call and told me that this amount was debited against limit card which will be end upto 21st March. I had to accept their response.
            But on 4th March, 2009, when I opened my a/c for trading, I found it was showing negative value aprox. 12500, I contacted their customer care no. again. Reliance money customer care no. is one of the worst customer service in the whole world where nobody is taking care about the call. After a long ring and waiting anyhow I succeeded to contact Ms Deergha who told me that this amount is debited in two installment, i.e., Rs.2500/- and Rs.10, 000/-(Total Twelve Thousand Five Hundred only) on dtd.2nd March, 2009. I said him that my limit card limit was ended upto 21st March, 2009. How it was happened. She told me that I have charged this amount. I told him, “I was trying to check reliance money limit card services, bimonthly, half monthly, yearly etc. but I didn't press the "submit" button because I have no necessity to do so as Rs.1000/- was already deducted from account for 21st March 2009. Without pressing the “submit” button, how will the limit card be charged? I am not interested to take this annual limit this time. Please reverse it immediately.”
            She said, “I am unable to reverse this amount. Please send e mail at customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
            I sent many e mails at customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in and customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
            from 4th March to 10th March2009 but there is no reply from their side. Facing such types of problems I became fade up and writing to you. If possible, please solve it.

With Regards,
            Krishna Chandra Mishra
            Customer ID-K00062141
            Mumbai.
            Mob.[protected]
            My freinds and coleague investers,
            It is evident that reliance money customers are suffering from service lapses, mismanagement and misapropriation of our valuble money. I actually heard from the public that the brokerage is limited and service is bad through our friends. I intended to join this brokerage for saving brokerage costs. Before that I intended to verify from our friends in public and through this type of forums. Now I come to conclusion that I should not join such a brokerage house who neglect the interests of clients as well as their money. Now as a citizen of trading community I feel it is my bounden duty to save the clients to save from such attrocities by brokerage houses. I withdraw of joining in Reliance money brokerage house. Thanking the clientele who dedicated their time and energy to place these difficulties faced by them through Reliance Money which is a very Big firm.
            The worst is not over yet by reliance money.
            1.I simply can't understand one thing, they get profit out of the customers but on the other hand they are limiting their customers by allowing their site only to operate in IE 6 or above...what about those who use Chrome ?...who use Unix solaris based systems ?

2.Suddenly one day I saw a message on my screen that we are going to deduct Rs14 on each transaction and they are doing that irrespective ofamount of Limit card you are having.

3.No matter how many times a day you call the local customer care nobody will pick up the phone...guarantee- give me a break...why do you reliance call it as customer care they should call it customer torture rather

They are simply cheating the customers and SEBI should stop these non-sense trading platforms.
            Yes, I agree with you

RelianceMoney — trouble in logging online trading [Resolved]

ramesh kumar singla
              my new a/c opened on 28-02-08 but i could not log on till date due to invalid user name being shown.even more agonising is...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Binu
              I did a password reset for my Reliancemoney D-Mat account and I got the message password change successful and sent to your mail.

When I tried to access the mail with the default password provided for the first time , it was not working at all. I sent them 2 mais .. nothing happened. I made a number of STD calls[protected]. to their help desk, but all getting disconnected after I select the option for password reset assistance.

I am surprised to see my telephone bill this month !!

Can anyone tell me how do I can talk to some from reliancemoney helpdesk?
              i have a demat account in rm i dont know how to log in my account kindly assist me at your earliest......... thank you
              I have opened demat account in reliance money in august 2007 in PR-500 scheme for one year but in the month of feb-2008 another 500 rs. deducted from my account. After that i have demanded for refund 500 rs since last one month but still it was not credited. Staff of jamnagar relince money head office(Mr. Kushal and Mr. Raj) is giving me different answers at every call since last one month regarding this matter. Very very poor service from R Money

rm — kill

dear sir;

send me the name of the mobile holder[protected].
              he say's i will be kill you..on my phone [protected]
              plz help me reply urgent
              mere email id se koi bhi mail sent nahi hota hai
              Same here.

I am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com

Whenever I call helpdesk, the guys/gals say to reset password, but it does not work and i am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com

I am tired and sick of it.
              cannot access 'mail.reliancemoney.com' site
              I am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com

I am tired and sick of it.
              i have a demat account in rm i dont know how to log in my mail account. i forgot my Rmoney password kindly assist me at your earliest... thank you
              i have a demat account in RM. i dont know how to login my rm mail account. i forgot my R money password kindly assist me at your earliest... thank you
              forget my password.
              user id-BIKU00E3
              MOB NO-[protected]
              There is a kind of embazzlement of more than Rs.500 in my reliance money's account. And also i m not able to log in to reliance money's mail
              mail .reliancemoney.com cant see the password those sent is there any changes pl need to correct
              i face the same problem which has been mentioned.what to do
              1.the trading pages always hang
              2. i cannot access to my email address which reliancemoney has given.
              3.will reliancemoney give a platform of trading like odin or exe version or power trade.
              I am not getting password.
              I have changed to [protected]@Rediffmail.com as my new e-mail id, when registered to live windows i don't know how to procced further. Pl help me
              I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN IN MAIL.RELIANCEMONEY.COM EVEN AFTER PUTTING PAN NO.
              PLEASE HELP ME ASAP
              I'm a new member to Reliancemoney.
              I'm not able to login.since i tried with "password1" & my PANcard no AQCPK4o57F.
              user name:ASKA0166
              as all aware that reliance money is not providing good service we all must try to compaint the sebi and if you had sufficent proof then to file a case of defficenceny of servicein local consumer courts, so that all we may give a lesson to the company.dont open new account with reliance money company is providing very poor quality service.
              I have complained about unableto trade in OPTION [call & puts] in F & O And unable to get the rates also, , i have complained so many times but nobody responsible there to even give a courtesy call to solve the problem dont know when they will wake up. about OUR telephone bills they are not BOTHERED
              user name:BHPA03A4
              user name:sudeoof8
              I am not able to see my email id at reliancemoney.com
              I'm not able to see my email id at reliancemoney.com
              boy u can't open this mail.reliancemoney.com...they are the part of that money laundering group of reliance power IPO...donot boil ur blood and forget ur mistake that u opened a demat with reliance money...after all aapke paise se anil bhai ke ghar mein chulha to jal raha hai...
              i wont new password
              i m having the same problem i am unable login to mail of reliance money and whenever ienquired but they replied my pan card is my password but not accepting.
              I have a demat account in RM i dont know how to log in. I forgot my RM password kindly assist me at your earliest. Thank you.
              Even if I set my password for mail.reliancemoney.com, I could not open the mail till now by several attemps, so how I could open my mail & how could I set my password, please help me.
              Hi All,

Plz send me the details of your complaints raised with reliancemoney regarding this issue of accessing mailbox of RelianceMoney.
              I will try to complain to SEBI with all the complaint No.'s.
              It will be good & very effective if we have more complaints of dif[censored]sers.

Jagadish
              I AM UNABLE TO SEE MY MAIL ID.
              USER NAME: MAHA007D
              Sir, I could not go through Mail.reliancemoney.com
              sir
              my relincemoney account not opened mi id and password same problem so pl send new password and find it

thanks balwan singh id basi00a4
              user name:MUSH00C0
              I can not open reliancemoney.com page
              HOW CAN I WATCH MY TRADING SHARES ON MAIL, PLEASE SEND OUR RELIANCEMONEY MAILS WEB SITE ADDRESS . THANK YOU
              Mail ID not working

When I tried to access the mail with the default password provided for the first time, it was not working at all. I sent them 2 mais .. nothing happened. I made a number of STD calls[protected]. to their help desk, but all getting disconnected after I select the option for password reset assistance.

I am surprised to see my telephone bill this month !!

Can anyone tell me how do I can talk to some from reliancemoney helpdesk?
              when i try to login mail.reliancemoney.com its going to windows live. i cant reset my trade password. because reliance not supporting no other mail id. reliance sending my password to reliance mail only and it have no access ?
              i'am a new member to reliancemoney, my user id is incorect, my user id is abka0094.
              Hi guys...

when you go to "http://mail.reliancemoney.com" you will get a page which says "To login to your mailbox" and "Reset your Password".

I[censored] wanna reset ur password then go ahead and click...
              I[censored] wanna accessail box then click the other link. This will take you to Windows Mail LIVE login page/ hotmail login page...
              Just give your "UesrID" followed by @reliancemoney.com "eg. Pam153***@reliancemoney.com"which is used for TRADING and then login. You will land up in uour account..

NOTE: PLEASE do not give your USERID to anybody or online discussion forums like some of you have posted here coz anyboy can use it and hack into ur mail account.
              Reliance money has tied up with Windows live mail to provide MAIL services for their mails. so you can go directly to "http://login.live.com" or "http://hotmail.com"
              give your USER ID followed by @reliancemoney.com and the password. If you have forgotten your password you can reset it by logging @ "http://mail.reliancemoney.com"

So done be confused if you are redirected to a Windows Live or a Hotmail login page from "http://mail.reliancemoney.com" by clicking "To login to your mailbox" link
              I can't see my acount.
              Im New to Reliance Money...I am Stuck not able to Login into my Reliance Mail Account... After Im Directed to the following URL
              Then on clicking on Click here a button provided to which should take me to Reliance Mail Login Page.. It redirects me to

Windows Live... Now How Do I go further..

Totally Stuck... Please Help..They havent even provided and material which one can refer to and go About Loggin into reliance mail account...
              how to open mail.reliancemoney.com
              I am able to open my mail id due to not opening the sit mail.reliancemoney.com please advice me through my another e mail id ([protected]@yahoo.com)
              thaknks.
              I am not able to acess my mail id due to not openinig site mail.reliancemoney.com please advise me through another mail id ([protected]@yahoo.com)
              Reliance money have the worst service in the industry.You can't trade interday.If you do you will have twice or thrice problem daily So i will advice to all my friends i m using it since jan 2008 and already got around RS 50000 loss in intraday because of their service.their platform got disconnected and if you try to connect it again it will take time by time you logged in you may in big loss like me.So i hope no get heart like me thats why i m doing my work rest up to you.
              user name GANI0016
              E-Mail Id not working
              I am not able to acess my a/c, kindly advice how to open mail.reliancemoney.com.
              I tried several times but mail.reliancemoney.com page not open.
              kindly mail me what can i do.
              I am not able to open mail.reliancemoney.com, because my customer id and password is not working. How do I get new customer ID and password.

When I tried to access the mail with the default password provided for the first time, it was not working at all. I tried this at least 5times, but no output...

I called to customer care and told them whole issue, Representative told me he will send on my personal mail id... but i haven't got any mail and still facing the same problem with Pass word reset procedure...

Plz take some serious action regarding this...
              new password of reliancemoney sent on my e-mail but email password of reliancemoney.mail could not found, how can i open my e-mail account and get my new passsword of reliancemoney

RelianceMoney — limit card recharging

I am a client of reliance money since june2007.The company issues a limit card of Rs 499to the tune of 5 lakhs rupees for a period of one year.In case the card is exhausted before one year or rs 5 lakhs limit is used the client can issue a new card.But for some reason if he does not know about its being exhausted, the company issues a new bimonthly card for rs 500 with a trading limit of 10 lakhs.I did not come to know of my card's expiry and there was no intimation from the company, or warning, and have been issued bimonthly cards4 times.i surely feel cheated by the company and they are not ready to refund the amount saying that nothing can be done, it is the consumer's fault.I hope the needful will be done and more customers will not be cheated in this manner.Thanks-Rashmi Agarwal
              Rashmi
              I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN IN MAIL.RELIANCEMONEY.COM
              i want to know my email password of [protected]@reliancemoney.com
              please give me new password for trading account
              please give me new password for trading account
              hi, send my login password for trading
              I am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com
              i want my password to log into reliancemoney email account.
              cheating cheating only CHEATING TACTIS IS ADOPTING BY RELIANCE MONEY.
              COLLECTED RS 1350/- +RS1350/- TOTAL RS.2700/-
              LIMIT CARD WAS GIVEN FOR RS.500/-
              EXCESS AMT NEITHER REFUNDING NOR REPLING E MAIL
              mail id not working
              im not able 2 see my email id at reliancemoney.com, i forgot my password pls tell me what i have 2 do 4 my a/c how to opne.
              user id - NILA0048
              I am unable to open my mail at reliance money.my demate password is sent to that address only, now it require to me,
              my password of this e-mail id sowing invalid. request confirm my password
              my password of this e-mail id sowing invalid. request confirm my password
              i am unable to see INBOX ON THE HOME PAGE TO READ MY EMAILS. PLEASE HELP ME OR SEND ME NEW PASSWORD AT MY OFFICE EMAIL ADDRESS AS MENTIONED.
              My User ID is BABH0003. I am unable to open INBOX AS i dont find it on the reliance money home page. please help me in the matter. I dont know how I can open my email messages.

my new kit issued but login not success, when i login " securit key re enter "" message disply pse solw my problem
              Dear Consumer Complaint Team

Please find me complaint and communication history with airtel customer care for your immidiate reference and action

kindly advice me the correct path of action

Dear Air Tel Customer Care

Please refer to our communication history regarding deativation of service[protected] IM Text Based Service on Airtel WAP, you persons are still charging me the Rs.50 on monthly basis

As I said please deativate this service ASAP and reversed the whole amount in to my

account, other wise i will not pay your whole bill amount

Malad-Mumbai

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
              To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
              Subject: RE: ACCOUNT[protected], AIRTEL NUMBER [protected]
              Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:56:05 +0530

Dear Customer Care

Ref No.Service Request number 20917171

I still havent received any feadback from your end. Today i received on SMS from 64611050 :-
              Thanks for using (IM, Text Based Services) subscription service on Airtel WAP, you're been charged Rs.50. http://igmobi.com

Please deativate this serivece ASAP from my airtel no.[protected]

I hope this time you will wake up and take some action, otherwise i will file case against you in consumer forum as they already have our communication history

Malad-Mumbai
              From: [protected]@airtelindia.com
              To: [protected]@hotmail.com
              Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:19:05 +0530
              Subject: Re: YOUR AIRTEL BILL FOR ACCOUNT[protected], DURATION 02/02/2009 TO 02/03/2009, AIRTEL NUMBER [protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Dear Mr. Kadam,
              Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from your previous interaction dated 12 January 2009, you have expressed concern over charges towards subscription charges for your Airtel number [protected].

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

Your concern has been forwarded to the respective department. Kindly quote the Service Request number 20917171 in any future communication about this request. We would revert to you by 10 March 2009.

You can also know the status of the Service Request number by dialing *121# (toll free).

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Sreevani Yenugula
              Customer Care Executive
              Bharti Airtel Limited
              Have feedback to share about your e-mail interaction with us?
              Please visit http://www.airtel.in

Dial *121# (toll free) from your mobile and get instant information for your Prepaid or Postpaid Account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
              From: [protected]@hotmail.com
              To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
              Cc: [protected]@hotmail.com
              Sent: 06/03/2009 12:20:18
              Subject: FW: Your Airtel Bill for Account[protected], Duration 02/02/2009 to 02/03/2009, Airtel Number [protected]

Dear Sir Madam

Inspite of calling n number of times your company has been charging me unnecessarily Rs.50 - every month from last one year in the name of 64611050DWN_PRM (As printed on invoice ) I dont know what is that service and when i had activated !!!

Please deactivate this unknown service from my airtel number [protected] ASAP

Malad- Mumbai

Airtel Number: [protected]
              Account Number:[protected]
              Bill Number:[protected]
              Bill Period:02 02 2009 to 02 03 2009
              I am not able to open my reliancemoney mail which is in [protected]@reliancemoney.com Id. after complain they told that password has changed now put your PAN as a password. after putting still I am not able to open the account Pls in form me in other Email Id which is I have given.
              i could not open my mail id. my user id. my user id is minee0002. please do needfull
              I am not able to access my mail.reliancemoney.com
              kindly send my password i canot trading, thanks
              Sir
              This letter I am writting to Reliance Money from 16.5.2009 . But till now no response and their call centre no are only ringing and nobody lifting the phone. please help me to solve my problem.

N.V.SATYANARAYANA

Hyderabad
              Date: 20.5.2009

Sub: Login ID: VENE0021 CLIENT ID: V00067381

This is with reference to the above ID and there is a disturbance in my account. From 07.05.2009 onwards, daily you are charging me with limit card charges. My limit card I have fixed at Rs. 500/- per anum. But you have charged my account with the following limit card charges.

07.05.2009 500/-
              11.5.2009 1000/-
              12.5.2009 4000/-
              14.5.2009 4000/-
              14.5.2009 3000/-
              16.5.2009 3000/-
              18.5.2009 2500/-

and one more thing is that you are also charging me with CDSL DP Charges ( on 6.4.2009 & on19.5.2009) I request you to revert back all these charges immediately.
              I am giving this complaint from 16.5.2009 by email, but till now no action has been taken and still you are charging me further with limit card charges even after I have stopped trading. I request you to solve the problem without any delay

N.V.SATYANARAYANA
              no responsible person in that company
              I didn't use my RM account for long time, i forgot my userid and password. Please suggest me how to get back my details.whom to contact for that, what all the details i need to provide for that.
              I AM NOT ABLE TO LOGIN IN MAIL.RELIANCEMONEY.COM EVEN AFTER PUTTING PAN NO.
              PLEASE HELP ME ASAP also talk regarding about this problem and also done as per they guide but nothing happened and after they talk that aftter 15-20 minute you will get your password in your personal anothed E-MAIL ID e.g umedbhai.[protected]@yahoo.com.
              data of my reliance moneyare as under.
              User ID ; UMPA009A @reliancemoney.com
              Pan No. : ACAPP9086F
              Client ID : 04948271
              Complain No.2448267 & 2548260
              SIR, I OPENED MY DEMAT ACCOUNT IN 2007 FM BHUJ BRANCH.I LOST MY TOKEN AND I HAVE GIVEN COMPLAIN TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE BEFORE 4 MONTH STILL I DID NOT GET ANY TOKEN AND ANY INFORMATION REGARDING MY TOKEN.
              I could not able to login in that user password it is showing incorrect user password so sugegest me to get login

rm — Email not opening

From the last 4 days i could not able to open my email i am fed up with indiatimes it's email service is so bogus and third class.

RelianceMoney — LIMIT card--It's a fraud

RE: Reliance Money CRM:[protected]‏
              From: SAYAN CHAKRABORTY ([protected]@reliancemoney.com)
              Sent: 18 June 2009 21:04PM
              To: customer support (customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in)
              Cc: sayan agilent ([protected]@non.agilent.com); sayan personal ([protected]@yahoo.com); [protected]@satyam.com

What the HELL is happening?

How many times shall I send mail to resolve this issue? and what so difficult analysis is required in this case? Is this ever going to be solved???

I have informed the urgency and importance in previous mails--doesn't that make any difference???

What is the use of dedicated mailbox and customer support if there is no cooperation and update available when it is most required??

This is unbelievable, frustrating and disappointing!!!

From: [protected]@reliancemoney.com
              To: customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
              CC: [protected]@non.agilent.com; [protected]@yahoo.com
              Subject: RE: Reliance Money CRM:[protected]
              Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:14:33 +0000

Hi Team,

Complaint numbers are 2545029 and against it another complaint was 2564503.

I did not get any update in this regard though I was assured of immediate solution.

Please resolve this issue immediately by making the earlier limit card(Bimonthly 1000) null and void and issuing a yearly 500 limit card.

I am really concerned for not getting updates and it is creating suspicion.

Address this immediately so that I can trade again with my account.
              I can not use the account until the dispute is resolved completely.

Please resolve this immediately and I am available on my mobile always to sort out this problem.

Sayan

--- On Tue, 6/9/09, SAYAN CHAKRABORTY <[protected]@reliancemoney.com> wrote:

From: SAYAN CHAKRABORTY <[protected]@reliancemoney.com>
              Subject: RE: Reliance Money CRM:[protected]
              To: customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in, [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@non.agilent.com
              Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2009, 2:40 AM

Hi Team,

As I discussed with the representative, I am a small investor.

I was allotted a 500/year card and I could not finish the any significant percentage of the card.

I was not aware of the new limit card concept and as I am not short time trader I do not sign in to the account frequently, hence could not see any message of limit card on website.

I feel it is not suitable if BY Default option costs a huge amount (By monthly Rs 1000).It was proper if by Default option was chosen to be PR-500 upon expiry of the previous card since my record says I chosen PR-500 every time and I could never utilize even half of the transaction limit.

I can not understand how this option could be enforced without my consent.Such a charge is absurd and seems to be opportunistic in nature.

I request you to reconsider the fact that I am very small investor and I am not short time trader of stocks.

I preferred your account after closing ICICI Direct for cost effectiveness and I don’t feel you will lead me to repentance.

I hope you will take decision with a flexible mind considering the facts.

Thanks and Regards,

CC:
              Subject: Reliance Money CRM:[protected]
              Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:35:15 +0530

Dear Mr. Chakrabort,

This is with reference to your phone calll at Customer Support regarding limit card.

Please note that at the time of opening the account PR-500 card was activated. On January 03, 2009 validity of the card was expired.

Limit card is auto renewed, if either the validity expires or the turnover limit exceeds.

Since, you continued trading without renewing a limit card; bi-monthly card of Rs.1000 was auto renewed on February 02, 2009.

The ledger was debited for the same amount (Rs 1000/-) on February 20, 2009.Please find attached the limit card turnover statement for your reference; kindly revert in case of any clarification.

You can now select in advance, the card you wish to have when your renewal is due.

Select your “Preference Card” by following the steps given below:

Step1: Login to www.reliancemoney.com and select Easy Trade

Step 2: Click on Limit Card under the Reports tab

Step 3: Select the “Preference Card”

Step 4: Click on "Update"

Selection of a “Preference Card” ensures a renewal as per your choice. The default Bimonthly card will be renewed in case you do not recharge or select a preference limit card.You may quote your reference number as 2545029 in relation to this query.
              For any further assistance call us on 3988 6000 or write us at customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
              Yours sincerely,

Customer Support

Reliance Money

RelianceMoney — Limit card FRAUDULENT silence

I was charged with absurd limit card charges without my knowledge

I was told I will be charged 500 /pa for transaction upto Rs. 500000 but I was charged 1000/bi monthly

This was charged without informing me

They charged higher though they had Rs 500 plans active with them

This is a FRAUD

IS any one listening?

I will go every limit--Police--Court--Consumer Forum---Media---Local commetee----Regional walefare

I will not stop unless they are bashed properly--I am not a silent turt.

RelianceMoney — wrongly deducted rs.2000/-online trading

my user id ABTR0025 WITH RELIANCEMONEY FOR ONLINE SHARE TRAIDING
              MERE ONLINE A/C SE EK MAHEENE (JUNE 2009) MEIN RS. 500/- 500/-, 500/- 500/- KAR KE LIMIT CARD KE NAM PAR WORNGLY RS.2000/- KAT LIYA GAYA HAI, MAINE 21 COMPLAINT KEE HAI ABHI TAK REPLY NAHEE MILA HAI.
              ABHISHEK TRIPATHI 16/39-D CIVIL LINES KANPUR-208001
              MOB. [protected]
              i am found my e mail user name please give me by phone my no is [protected]
              hi sir, my mail id not working right now while i was given at opening demat account .so plz tell me how to change my mail id for get any necessary things .AND i am not able to access my reliance trading account first time .plz tel me how to open it .

Thanks & Regards
              Srinivas
              I have opened a dmat account in Dec.2007my application no. 1024282 cheque no 606771of Rs.750/- IDBI Bank cheque clearing date 31/12/2007.My PAN Card no. AFFPG3498C.After 565 days my dmat account is not opened still.Now I want to refund my amount Rs.750/- asap.

Reliance Money — mail not working

Please send my reset DMAT Password to the following mail id

ramesh.[protected]@relianceada.com or [protected]@yahoo.com
              forget my password.
              user id-DIPA01CE
              MOB NO-[protected]
              I Forgot my Demat Acoount login password. I click on forgot password 15 days before. i sent continuous mail to customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in. bui i can't get any reply from them.
              Please suggest how to get me new password.

Thanks & Regards,
              Sanjay Kaginkar
              my password forgetten .kindly send .
              my client code is A00050942.Please send my user ID & Passward.correct my address as FLAT NO D6/3 .FATHER NAME as-Arun pratap singh.and mobile no-[protected]
              hallo,

I forget mail id password 1 and 2 please send msg to my mobile.no is [protected] please send immediately.

annapurna
              I AM INTRESTED IN ONLINE TRADING .PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS DEMAT ACCOUNT, BRKARAGE
              I am unable to open my http://mail.reliancemoney.com E-id, as it is not opening saying that you have forgetten user name or password, while i not opened it earlier .