Safal

Safal Complaints & Reviews

Hi I am a serious citizen my name is Naresh Arora and I am staying in New Friends Colony this booth is located nearby me so I used to go there for my vegetable and fruits needs but the man with name of Sajjan Kumar and his wife running this booth from last so many years they both miss behave people very badly today I went to buy papaya from this booth I ask him how much is the papaya he said 48 rupees the kg and I said I just went to other...

I found cardboard pieces in the frozen vegetable packet. This is unacceptable. I have attached the pictures of the packet details and the cardboard pieces as well.

I want this issue resolved immediately.

Their is a vegetable booth opposite kanoongo atts in patparganj delhi, the contractor refuses to give fresh bananas to customers every day, despite the fact two containers are lying there. Please take some action.

Today I bought safal frozen mix veg when I was frying vegetables I found the mouth of lizard in it it was shocking vfor me and my family

I have purchased two liter Dhara mustered oil and dhara refined in offer scheme on 17Jul 2021 from booth. No. 232 they have taken full amount from me of two aalu tiki and 500gram basen.It jas been done after the scheme It is against the consumer protection a crafter telling lie about this offer

I have purchased papaya from safal booth no 520 from Timarpur Delhi on 30.6.21. I have purchased two pcs both were rotted from inside. Not fit to consume.
          This has happened third time in last two months....

SAFAL F&V OUTLET-81109
          MUNIRKA DDA FLATS
          BILL NO.- 9A[protected]
          DATE- 11.03.2021
          TIMEOF BILLING -7.06 AM
          AMOUNT- Rs. 197.28.
          When we entered the Safal store in the morning, the offers for the day were not displayed at the entrance.
          The worker was still arranging the vegetables.
          We collected our items for buying and reached the bill counter.
          We asked the man at the billing counter about the offers for the day but he expressed his unawareness about the same.
          By this time the poster was displayed at the entrance.
          While we were going to the entrance to find the offers, he asked us whether we want to have ‘ber’. He did not mention any free offer for our purchase.
          By the time we read the poster and discovered the offer for free ber on purchase of Rs. 99/=, he had already taken the print out of the bill.
          Inspite of our repeated requests to cancel this bill and make a fresh one, he refused to make any adjustments or to let us avail the free offer.
          We, therefore, request you to make us avail the offer of ‘ber’.

I want to complaint of Safal mother dairy Rohini sector 9 . His behaviour is very poor . He don’t have manners to talk ladies and old man or woman. His name is ASWANI . Please take action for him
            Booth number=81670 (ASWANI )

F&V booth no. 81220, shop no. 1788 Type II flats, Laxmi Bai Nagar. Congress. Name Shamsher Singh Bora. Mob no. [protected] bill no. OA[protected] drd 15.11.2020. Today, I visited Safal out let to purchase vegetables. In some.artcles no rate were displayed. On asking, he was not replying. When I pick up aA piece of cauliflower, and weigh, the cost was Rs. 18.11. I paid Rs 50 note but he returned me Rs 30 by stating he do not have change. I...
              I'm unable to get any onions from this store as they keep saying onion is not coming it's been like this since 1 month.

Safal Recent Comments