Savaari Car Rentals

Savaari Car Rentals Complaints & Reviews

I had booked a sedan cab from chennai to bangalore drop ..8am pickup today 6th may.The driver assigned 1 Mr.Syed neither turned up nor picked my call. Atleast dozen times I had called. Customer care was also clueless as the driver did not respond to them also.. Now it is 10 am.. We are senior citizens packed and waiting since 8 am causing lots of incovenience. Now a new driver has been assigned who says will pick us by 12pm. My mother 82...
Had booked a trip. A long one with an invoice cost of 12.5K. this was booked a week in advance! I contacted the customer care where for each call one is made to wait for more than 15 minutes! Yes, 15+minutes to speak to a useless customer care personnel!!
I got thru and intimated them of the rtpcr requirements. Yes, this was supposed to be done by them, but I did it for them to avoid any surprises. They confirm on mail and call that...
I booked an Ertiga car for a round trip from Pune to Mumbai and Mumbai to Pune on 24th October from M/S Savaari Car Rentals. We were provided with an Ertiga SUV car having registration number as MH 12 QG 6909, with driver Mr. Mahesh Rathod (mobile number - [protected]). We (I along with my family - total 04 members) started journey from Katraj, Pune at 7.15 AM and from the beginning of journey, the driver started either calling or receiving...
+3 videos
Firstly cab confirmed at 9:15 than cancelled then they charging rs 500 from paid amount i have paid rs 978 they giving me refund of rs 478...
If you want to risk your precious life only select SAVAARI. They DO NOT provide professional drivers, the driver was sleeping while driving on Express Highways. From both the sides cars was going at blazing speed of 120-130 Km and my car waving between lanes. Just imagine !!

Even after this driver didn't felt the guilt and he spoked so rudely to us threw my luggage in the car and pushed my wife and said "Luggage nai milega...
I had booked a car for traveling banswara to Bhopal for attaining my family marriage function. But it was a big shock when I received a call from savari rental that the car will be able to reach to receive at 1.00 PM insted of 7.00 AM. I could not opt to travel at this time because it will not possible for me to join the marriage functions if I left from here at 1.00 PM. The services are worst in this respect of this company. I want my complain...

We booked a ertiga cab from delhi to udaipur. From the starting we could observe that the car is having some problem in pick up from first gear. Also the left side gate was not opening. On third day f the trip there was loud sound coming out of car. We immediately went to garage and we got to know gear box needs repair and will take more than one day. We cancelled our trip to mount abu due to broke down of car.

Later same day at 1558 hrs we had called the driver to check on the status and he told us that car will be repaired by 12 pm next day. So we decided to extend our stay by another night.

Today at 8.30 am we called the driver to check on the status and the driver assured us that he will be coming to pick us up at 12 pm. After waiting for an half an hour at 12:30 pm we decided to call the driver again then driver told us that the repair will take 1 more hour. We called savari helplines through which we had booked this car and till 2 pm we were with them over the call having discussion and every call they made they said car is reaching to you, it was 2pm but driver never came to the hotel. So once again we did not do anything and day went wasted and we could not travel to mount abu.

Not only this the car had multiple issue like
First gear was faulty
Left door was faulty everytime one person had to get down to open the door
Untrained driver not only in terms of driving but also he was not aware about the places forget jaipur he was not aware even about delhi or gurgaon where he said he stays in gurgaon.
Driver always had a issue to dropping us to the requested point where and whenever we ask. And give us nasty reply and say not possible.

Now when we complained the above the company through whi h we had booked this cab is not helpful in resolving king the issue and instead he had asked the car owner to speak with us directly. Resulted our personal number is disclosed to third party whom we never spoke and that person is not was not involved anywhere when this cab was booked. Now we getting continues call from this person which is getting irritated.

So far we had paid him 3700 rupees and we were not being paying a single penny for the damage occured in this trip. 2 days with no car and we had arranged our own transport.1 night extension and end up paying 11000 rupees and 19000 rupees for air ticket. It's my humble request to you to look into this matter.. I do not need any refund whatever i had paid but fir sure i am not paying him anything extra.

Looking out for your support

I had booked car from mumbai to mahabaleshwar round trip from 26-dec-19 to 28-dec-19. Driver was gulabsingh. On 27-dec-19 my purse fell in the car and when we were checking out from mahabaleshwar hotel tgl resort, i got to know that my purse was not there when i was about to make the payment. Luckily one more couple was there along with us who paid the money. After the driver dropped mumbai, another driver who was there in the parking of tgl resort called me and told that he has got the wallet which gulabsingh and his fellow drivers had taken, took out money from it and threw in nearby garbage area. He wanted to return the wallet to me as there were important documents in it. I had all the original documents of pancard, aadhar card, atm cards, driving license etc. My booking id is 4380282 and the vehicle no is mh-03-b-5124. I urge you to take strict action against the driver so that this kind of event does not happen with anyone. I had rs. 9000 in it. If it can be extracted then it will be great.

Regular Saavari customer until now .I had booked cabs for outstation round trip. As there were guests traveling and I wanted ticket details in advance(if possible) and had called customer care.i was very polite but One person called ADHIR was extremely rude .He said " I am denying you Ok!. I will not give any information".
      When I asked transfer to your manager he said " No I won't transfer what you will do " . His manager was also extremely rude as well . I am considering to coordinate with my lawyer friend to see if we can sue Saavari for their rude behavior and quality of service . Last ride with Saavari .

I booked an airport transfer service from savaari.com. But after boarding the cab at rgi airport hyderabad the company person called me and demanded to pay rs.250/- additional charges for parking and argued that they will not mention this in their final invoice. I have used his service on sep 01 2019 from pickup from bowenpally and drop at rgia hyderabad and they didn't charrged any thing but today sep 16 2019 they are demanding additional money inspite of charging rs.1721/- for drop to bowenpally which is higher than any one in market.