Shell International Mobile draw 2009 Complaints & Reviews

To,
investigation dept.

Best regards. Today past night 12.27am 19/09/2009. I was got one SMS on my cell (+[protected], Senders is informer, mr david mark.give n e mail id is [protected]@live .com.I have felt very joy and great full of them because of News by SMS I have won. 250,000 GBP in " SHELL international mobile draw " .

below is my full details of contact.

GAUTAMKUMAR R. PATEL
103/B, SWAGAT APT., NR. KALAPI GARDEN,
ADAJAN, SURAT - 395009
GUJARAT, INDIA

CELL NO : +[protected]any time you'll call me )
E mail id : [protected]@yahoo.com.sg
want to claim my prize what to do get my prize? how to get it my cell number [protected] my addres suresh.b s/o k.basavanna uppar street chamarajanagar distr karnataka state
there is no such thing... boss...its a fraud ..i hv got the same sms
thirupathi agasimundin nambanna leout hirebidanur gowribidanur.T chickballapur.D karnataka.state
want to claim my prize what to do get my prize? how to get it my cell number [protected] house no.[protected] my addres
y3Ah right man..one night u get an sms and the next moment u r partying, all happy, getting booze...
GET A LIFE!!
frm which town r u ? jhumritalaiya ?
roflmao

Shell mobile draw 2009 — Fraud SMS

Respected Sir,

I also received an sms stating that I had won 950,000 USD through the SHELL Int'l Mobile Draw. I was informed through mail that I will be contacted by a British Diplomat upon his arrival to India and have asked me to pay 750$ as Airport Clearance Charges. I want to know whether this is true or if it is a fraud. Pls reply at the earliest.

Roshan Singh Bisht

Shell Mobile draw — winning of fraud sms

i got the message 6th yime that i won 2,3,4 &600000.00 pounds in universal shell mobile draw but they are all fake
hi i am repeatedly getting such non-sense messages on different no. of mine. whether anything can be done or not for this nuisance?
hai yestraday night my mobile comes to message so iam confused my mobile number [protected] my name sravan kumar s/o a.kistaiah please help me
i have recived sms and mail to claim a 500, 000.00 GBP it is true.he send mail to me he will give me tomorrow (6.1.2010).

Like others I had also got the telephonic massage of being one of the lucky winner of 2009 Shell international mobile draw & to claim the prize they advice me to write to [protected]@live.com Then after communicating with them they provide me the detail of Halifax bank & the contact person & further the bank provide me the detail of courier service company detail for delivery of the prize. i.e. Omni freight courier express. Sir, I have spent INR 5, 23, 000/- to get the prize money in Indian through a delivery person name Mr. Philip Gore, Who advice me to send the money to different ICICI A/c. No. in India, The detail of which I am providing below for your kind perusal & necessary action. Then his senior told me that he met with an accident in Delhi before completing the final processing of the consignment. Then they made a stop payment order to RBI Delhi & ask me to pay another Rs. 78, 600/- for bank to bank transfer which I paid to them through a concern name SIDDHI ENTERPRISES in ICICI A/c No.[protected]. Sir, Then I got another mail from the office o[censored].K. internal revenue office that the transfer has been stopped by them for the lack of tax clearance & a amount of GBP 1895 (i.e. Rs. 1, 42, 125/-) to be paid, sir, I have already spend heavily even by borrowing from others, now I do not have any source to arrange money from. Though I have written to all the concern officer about the fact that I do not have any source now to arrange more money, but they did not paid any heed to my request to make any alternate arrangement to clear the fund from the Internal revenue office o[censored].K.

I herewith give the detail of concern officer I have come across during these period.

Bank Transfer detail of ICICI Bank

6) Siddhi Enterprises: - A/c. No.[protected] Rs. 78, 600/-

7) Ronald Hurium: - A/c. No.[protected] Rs. 11, 000/-

Total Rs. 6, 01, 600/-

Detail of concern officer

1) Shell petroleum: - Mr. Robert S. Muiller (Prize administrator)
    E-mail: - [protected]@live.com

2) Halifax bank: - Mr. Greg Smith (Director of International operations)
    E-mail: - [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

3) Dr. Timothy Alexander: - Foreign delivery manager
    E-mail: - dr.[protected]@omnifreightcourierexpress.com

4) Barrister Frank-val: - (The principal attorney)
    E-mail: - barr.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

5) Mr. Larry Lopaz: - (Director in charge) o[censored].K. internal revenue service
    E-mail: - [protected]@frontiersoffice.net

Also I herewith attach the copy of wining certificate & letter of payment approval from U.K. financial service for your kind perusal.

Sir, kindly do the needful as a body, I alone can not fight the battle.

Mr. Rabin Ganguly
    Con: No. [protected]

SHELL INTL DRAW 2009 — LOTTERY WIN

SIR, IN MY MOBILE I RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I WON A LOTTERY OF 3 MILLON US DOLLAR PLZ HELP ME WHAT TO DO
    MY MOB. NO IS [protected]

SHELL INTERN'AL MOBILE DRAW — MOBILE DRAW ANNOUNCEMENT

I HAVE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM ONE MR.Dr.HENRY FROM U.K, HE SAYS SHELL INTERN'AL MOBILE DRAW SELECTED ME FOR AN AMOUNT 2500000 GBP AND ASKED TO CONTACT THE BARCLAYS BANK FOR THE CLAIM. MY FRIENDS ADVISED THAT THESE ARE CHEATNG MAILS DON'' GO THAT WAY. I AVOID THE MAIL.

Shell International Mobile Draw — Fraud

I recieved a mail from this co. on my mobile saying that you have won 2000000gbp but the comments saved me from transfering any money but i have sent the copy of my passport so I woud like to request you to do something against them
    Am also support this type of complaint, coz many of this type of company/ person trying to make fool the indian simple and poor people.

I also request you to do something to stop this type of mobile/email lottery draw announcement and cheating the indian people.

Thank You.

Bimal.
    i also get a message from SPDC,

"CONGRAT, YOUR MOBILEHAS WON 500000 GREAGT B. POUNDS IN 2009SHELL INT T MOBILE DRAW TO CLAM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.DUKE VIA EMAIL:[protected]@live.com"

and I follow all instruction their Diplomat want mony from me Rs.36000.00.

Diplomat: MR. PETER COLE, THE SENIOR BRITISH DIPLOMAT Email:- [protected]@diplomats.com

they email me:-

"GREETINGS FROM MR. PETER COLE,

REGARDS TO UOR PHONE CONVERSATION BELLOW ARE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE CLEARANCE CHARGES $750 ( 36, 000 RUPEES ) AS SOON AS YOU DEPOSIT THE CHARGES PLEASE INFORM ME ON PHONE SO THAT I WILL DO THE NEEDFUL FROM THIS SIDE AND PROCEED TO NYOUR HOME FOR DELIVERY.

ACCOUNT NAME:: NITOSHE AWOMI
    BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA.

SEND A SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECIEPT TO ME TRUE THIS EMAIL I.D AND A COPY TO GORGAN MOORE. FOR RECORD PURPOSE.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
    PETER COLE. "

and please advise me.

what can I do in this condition...

from :-

Seema Yadav

Uttar Pradesh, Moradabad.

Mobile Number:- [protected]
    i also get a message from SPDC,

and I follow all instruction their Diplomat want mony from me Rs.36000.00.

they email me:-

"GREETINGS FROM MR. PETER COLE,

ACCOUNT NAME:: NITOSHE AWOMI

YOURS IN SERVICE,
    PETER COLE. "

and please advise me.

what can I do in this condition...

from :-

Seema Yadav

Uttar Pradesh, Moradabad.

Mobile Number:- [protected]
    I REACIVED AN MOBILE SMS FROM YOUR COMPANY THAT I HAVE WON SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW WORTH GBP200000 IF ITS CORRECT THAN PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS MOBILE NUMBER (+91-[protected]) MY NAME IS MOH.D RAMZAN.
    Please confirm me who is [protected]@gmail.com, because I afraid to disclose my prsonal information.

With regards,
    Abhijeet Gogoi
    this matter should be informed to the external affairs ministry and home ministry and appropriate enquiry should be conducted to find out the real culprits.i suspect this must be an international racket in connivance with some indians cheats as well.
    This is absolutely rubbish!!!There are frauds out there dreaming to make big money out of innocent people...The GOI should probe this matter at the earliest and punish the culprits. There should also be a way to penalize the mobile operators for violating a customer's privacy. How do these culprits get our number?maybe they work hand in hand with the mobile operators who reveals our numbers to them..
    i hav received a sms regurding shell internationl mobile draw tat i hav won GBP of 250, 000.00. i hav gone through ur website tha ur company is just rubish n a very fraud company. so pls better stop playing dirty games on innocent peoples..
    SIR
    I HAVE SENT THE SERVICE TAX OF RUPEES 39, 500 BUT THEY ARE AGAIN ASKING TO PAY 1%G.B.POUND (2000). THEN THEY ARE TELLING YOUR PRICE WILL SEND IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS TRUE OR NOT. WE WILL GET OR NOT.
    Dear all viewers,

Please don't be cheated by beleiving in all these stupid, fake games played by certain Africans who have somehow collected all of our mobile numbers, it is not true, you will receive NOT even a single rupee/dollar/pound after they make you pay in whatever flowery language they call it - "prize claim, clearance, lawyer fee, insurance fee, etc".. its all nonsense, they are only trying to make it look professional, somebody's job is to constantly keep responding to our e-mails and make us beleive as if we are entitled to some prize which is definitely fake.

I received a similar msg on my phone saying i won GBP 250, 000 so i need to claim my prize by writing to shellmobilelive, after i did, initially i received a response from the prize administrator of shell petroleum itself - actually they are only using the logo and letter pad of shell, i don't think SHELL Petroleum company has anything to do with this, but since their name is used i hope they take action against these criminals and we can help them by providing the criminals' mail addresses name, a/c numbers and so on... im sure there are few indians involved inside this case, or else how will they get our phone numbers..?!

After the first response, then there were several responses from Central bank of guinea, (CBG) who connected me to a lawyer named Barrister _______, and so on... he had asked me to pay GBP 350 to carry on with the process of my prize to be transferred into my bank a/c. i saw that his e-mails were plain without a letter pad and all e-mails from both CBG, the lawyer and other involved had the same spelling mistakes, ha ha... who are they trying to fool?? do they think we indians don't know english?? we can speak and write better than them, , !!

Still i beleived those mails considering Africa and its people and their english... and told him that i will send the money only after i receive certain documents as follows:

1. his national identification card, driving license
    2. letter from bank that he is appointed by that bank to represent me since i can't fly to africa
    3. letter from his local police station saying that he is not a fraud and that his "chambers" - law firm exists as well to check on CBG as well...
    4. the photocopy of my prize claim from the bank

and few other documents just to check if this is real...

for this, he replied that he hates it if anyone doubts his services since he is the senior advocate of a reputed law firm, yet he attached his identification card as well the photocopy of my prize claim only, there was no other documents from him nor the letter from his local police... for which i replied saying that i will now deposit his fee and other fees involved to start the transfer process. He immediately sent me the bank details and told me it will be deposited within 12 hours from the time i deposit his fee in ICICI bank here in india.

Meanwhile, my brother received the same msg in his phone and i became suspicious, contacted my friends in Africa to check on it who replied that it is absolutely bogus (fake). so for one last confirmation i logged into google to find out SHELL PETROLEUM'S contact number to directly call up that company to verify which will cost less than the amount the lawyer is asking me to pay... AND I FOUND THIS LINK... finally it's confirmed to me that this is false, i was about to go the bank in few hours to deposit, i thank God and this website who saved me from losing my preciously earned money.

I'm really sorry for all of you who have lost so much of money and I want to warn the others who are likely to be cheated this way... MY DEAR INDIANS, PLEASE DO NOT BELEIVE IT!!
    my name is zung lian.I have to get email draw lottery winner money
    According to me sender don't have brain .Indians are hardworkers they got awareness of all these things.I kindly warn this kind of foolish messages.That's it.
    it is totally bogus. Dont believe to them
    Sir!
    I have recieved a message on 30th july, 2009 that "I have won 750000 pound in International mobile draw 2009(Shell).
    So, kindly send winning prize worth rupees 750000 pound on following adderess though D.D., Cheque account payee.
    add: Kamleshwar Puri
    s/o Laxmi Puri
    Degree College Road, Dudhi
    Post: Dudhi
    disstt: Sonebhadra
    U.P. India
    sir
    I have also such type of message on 13th augest, 2009 I have won 300000 pound in in't draw and for claim sending 39000 rs. on SBI Delhi
    His Name : Lamsi Singson
    SBI BANK A/c NO.[protected]
    Branch : NEW DELHI
    They contacting on following mobile number.
    1. [protected]
    2. [protected]
    3. [protected]
    4. [protected]

plez, help me, sending information.
    Hello Sir,
    my name is R.Sita Rama Raju on[protected] i have recived a message from TM-MICROSFT that my mobile number([protected]) has won the 3000, 000.00GBP on(SHELL)INT'L mobile draw 2009

is the above message is true or not.please rply or plz sent your mail.i want know it sir
    I have also have received the same they alsosend sms on my mobil stating that your mobil no won
    the shell mobil draw lottery 2009 amount was 250, 000.00 us pounds .Asking us to pay Rs.14, 357/- amount in state bank of india in some person account no Delhi Branch,
    Virgin Express courier is the internation company, why they are asking us to pay in some other person name .Kindly tell me should we pay the amount or not.
    I have a received a message on 24th sep 2009 that i have won 750000 pounds in shell international mobile lottory
    So kindly send winning worth pounds 750000 on following through this address through DD, Cheque or Account payee.Please how much the tax that will cut and remaining balance must send to me immideately.
    A.venkateswararao( Ex Army)
    SBI PONNURU,
    Vidyanagar,
    PONNURU - 522124,
    GunturDt, ANDHRAPRADESH,
    SOUTH INDIA.
    [protected] i have git message on my mobile that you have won 50000000 usd to claim i have to log on [protected]@live.com via e-mails so i have

ACCOUNT NAME:: Ninama mukeshkumar kanjibhai
    BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA.

I have a received a message on 13th Novembersep 2009 that i have won 500.000 pounds in shell international mobile lottory
    So kindly send winning worth pounds 500.000 on following through this Account payee.Please how much the tax that will cut and remaining balance must send to me immideately.

ACCOUNT NAME:: Ninama mukeshkumar kanjibhai
    Sub: Lottary scam I have paid Rs 2, 03, 500/-

To
    Cyber Crime New Delhi
    Respected Sir
    My name is G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA I got message given below:
    CONGRATS ; YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON 500, 000 GBP IN (SPDC) MOBILE DRAW U.K TO CLAIM COTACT DR. PEDRO WILLIAMS
    E mail : [protected]@live.com
    Lottary WON 500, 000.00 GBP His name is Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone I have recharged his cell Rs 1000/-
    His e mail: [protected]@live.com
    I have sent my personal Id card driving liecence and my rasation card and my bank account number scaned and sent to him by mail.
    Now he was in New Delhi . He collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- from me.
    I was deposited to 4 various persons
    3.SHIMREISHANG. AS Rs:75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
    A/C NO: [protected] Pan no: bpxps3559h
    4. A. NGAYISA Rs: 75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
    A/C NO:[protected] Pan no: AQNRP18321
    TOTAL Rs: 2, 03, 500/- I PAID.
    FUTHER HE IS ASKING 2, 20, 000/- For CLEARENCE FROM RBI IMMDENTLY DEPOSITING TO MY ACCOUNTS HE IS TELLING. KINDLY TRACEOUT HIS CELL NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNTS CATCH THEM SIR. NOW HE WAS IN New DELHI. I will submit all details to you sir by e mail, or by courier. I have all relevent documents i will send to you sir after your approval sir. I don't know sir how to proceed . This lottary scam i became very sick sir . Please help me sir. Kindly help me sir please recover my money. Total paid 2, 03, 500/- now he is asking for deposit for RBI clearance for Rs2, 20, 000/- for immdently trasfer amount to your account Rs 3, 75, 00, 000/-. Since he calling to my cell and he sent lot of e mails with me and he has sent winning certificate, customs certificate, Reserve Bank of India receipt, Non drug and Terrorism related offences certificate and his U.K official Diplomatic I.D Card and his working card. Kindly take immdently action sir.
    NOW HE WAS IN NEW DELHI : Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone I have deposited in sbi hdfc bank at kakinada Rs 2, 03, 500/- all bank receipts with me sir.
    His e mail : [protected]@live.com
    Please traceout cel number and catch him sir.
    Further he is asking for deposition below persons PAYBLE AT NEW DELHI Rs 2, 20, 000/- they want to deposit but I am not paid.

1. AS. KAHORNGAM

A/C NO: [protected]
    PAN NO: Aqnpr4720p IDBI BANK

5. RAMI
    PAN NO: Aqnpr4720 HSBC BANK
    Kindly take action against these lottary scamers sir. At least by see the these message some of the people can save.
    Thanking you sir
    My name is
    G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA
    19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari street
    Kakinada – 533001 A.P, E.G.DT INDIA
    Cel: [protected] e mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

Shell International — against shell international fraud

i hv received a sms from [protected] that i hv win a prize of 1 million on behalf of shall international mobile draws,please take proper action against this fraud.
    my mobile no is [protected]

+501
    +301
    His e mail: [protected]@live.com
    [protected]@richardsonlawassociates.com
    Now he was in New Delhi . He collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- from me.
    I was deposited to 4 various persons
    3.SHIMREISHANG. AS Rs:75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
    A/C NO: [protected] Pan no: bpxps3559h
    4. A. NGAYISA Rs: 75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
    A/C NO:[protected] Pan no: AQNRP18321
    TOTAL Rs: 2, 03, 500/- I PAID.
    His e mail : [protected]@live.com
    Please traceout cel number and catch him sir.

1. AS. KAHORNGAM

A/C NO:[protected] BANK HDFC
    PAN NO: ajepg6003e.

7. NAME: WORCHUILA ZIMIK BANK HDFC
    PAN NO: capps9606d

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS (FOUR DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS WITH SBI)
    Thursday, January 28, 2010 5:21 PM
    Business Park, Paisley, Scotland
    PA4 9RF, United kingdom

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    YOU SHOULD NOTE DOWN THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU HAVE TO MAKE PAYMENT
    NOTE BELOW THE FOUR DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS WITH SBI (STATE BANK OF INDIA).

I.)ACCOUNT NAME: NITOSHE AWOMI
    STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
    A/C NUMBER: [protected]

2) ACCOUNT NAME: ANATO
    STATE BANK OF INDIA

3)ACCOUNT NAME:RADHE SHYAM GUPTA
    STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI BANK)

4)ACCOUNT NAME: RAJ
    STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI BANK)
    ACCOUNT NUMBER: [protected]
    Please investigation and catch the person and recovery my money sir .
    Kindly help me sir.

Thanking you sir
    My name is
    G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA
    19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari street
    Kakinada – 533001 A.P, E.G.DT INDIA
    Cel: [protected] e mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Sir, I also rec'd a msg stating I have won 500, 000 USD from GUINNESS INTL mobile draw. I forwarded the same msg to my sister, she also appied for the claim and the fraud people replied to her mail also. So I became aware of their fraud and started rejcting all their calls and mails and also learn from my friend that even he lost 36, 000 and found only a blank slip inside the courier cover. Please INDIAN BEWARE OF these UK, USA, Africa etc. etc. culprits
    MY MOB. NO IS [protected]
    my email is a.[protected]@yahoo.com mobile is[protected] [protected] [protected] lucky

Sir.

MY REFERENCE NUMBER : SPDC:012009

Actually I had one SMS on mobile in that shell international mobile draw 2009,
      its send to Mr. J. Anthony from the uk i was elect in the winner.
      Mr. J.Anthony was give a winning certificate from the shell interantional mobile draw 2009
      the winning prize of 200, 000.00 GBP, and accept from the e-mail of winning certificate
      and Mr. J.Anthony was told I will transfered to Indian Bank Account and I had paid to Barrister Victor Brown Chamber for FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY CERTIFICATE. The amount 520 GBP an INDIAN RUPEE 39, 500. And i gave all certificate for My Winning Prize.

how could i return my paid amount of 39, 500 from them.

Shell Intl draw — Undue access to my privacy

I had received a SMS stating that I had won $3 million in the Draw ...Since I had not participated in any kind of Draw or copetitive programs, how can any institution body can prompt me to this kind of lead statement ...whether it is a silk web to pull me into a international gambling..

This need to be stopped and the organisation operating underthis name should be verified for their genuiness and activity..and the means of accessing to any mobile number should be checked and put to an end to it...
      with regards

Shell International Mobile Draw — You All Are Fools to give such a complain

I donot have words, why does any one from cyber-Cell check out for this fraud And What is shell company dong..

Shell Intl draw — winning # 3

I have received one sms on my moble no [protected] that i have won no 3 prize in Shell int'l mobile draw. I have been advised to contact Mr Mike via e mail on spdc94 live.com. No response from the concerned party.
      i have won the price tm winners2009 gbp 250.000.00 shell international mobile win at 3# plees
      dear sirs,
      we have received a sms telling that u have won 2 lacs in shell international mobile draw and we are so depressed after knowing that it was a fake message and as we have worked searched after it and wasted our time ...we want to take a strict action against it and find out person who is playing such rubbish games...
      Res. sir
      i have recived a massage win 25000000 gbp in the 2009 in[protected]. so plz give me the prize money .
      HAVE RECEIVED THE SMS FROM TA-Winners ON 18 JUNE 2009 ON MY MOBILE NO:[protected], WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:

CONGRATS, YOU HAVE WON 400, 000POUNDS IN THE 2009 SHELL INTL MOBILE DRAW UK, FOR CLAIM SEND NAME, ADDRESS & PHONE-NO TO DR.CINDY VIA
      EMAIL:[protected]@live.com

i will send mail & they replay contact with netwest bank, & they replay

Your fund has been deposited in our bank here for security, and you are to fill and forward this application below to the paying bank with this e-mail; [protected]@cooltoad.com

and contact on EMAIL; [protected]@cooltoad.com
      Tel: [protected]
      FAX:+[protected]

So advise me please sir what will process will be do for for give my winning amount.
      we have also got the msg that we have won 750.000 pounds in the shell int mobile draw 2009 they send as a form an asked to fill it and send it no reply...
      I have recived the sms in my mobile no on 22nd of June stated that the i won the prize amount of $750, 000 IN THE SHELL INTERNATIONAL ANNUAL MOBILE DRAW. Please give the details how to collect the money

with regards,
      omprasad naidu
      From : Padmanabhan Sai Krishna
      Proprietor FotoKrafts
      C-1678, Sahakara Nagar,
      Bangalore - 560 092, INDIA.
      Websites : www.fotokrafts.net, www.artleaves.net
      Email : [protected]@fotokrafts.net, [protected]@artleaves.net
      Phones : +[protected]Preferred), +[protected]
      Fax : +[protected]
      Mobile : +91-[protected]

SUBJECT : SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW 2009

Hi I received a message on my mobile number +91-[protected] stating that I am a prize
      winner o[censored]SD $200, 000 in a Shell International Mobile Draw 2009. The SMS message
      asks me to contact Mr Royce at [protected] or email [protected]@msn.com.
      MESSAGE has been sent by LM-WebSMS.

Hope this is not a scam of some sorts asking for credit card numbers and bank accounts.

YES 99 % THIS IS A FAKE DRAW BY MONEY LAUNDERERS BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING
      REASONS.

1. HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE WIN USD $200, 000 OR OTHER AMOUNTS ?
      2. THE WAY THEY OPERATE IS TO PAY ONE PERSON A SMALL AMOUNT AND THEN ROPE IN
      SEVERAL OTHERS THRU LAWYERS FEES AND OTHER HIDDEN FEES.
      3. HOW CAN YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WIN UNLESS YOU HAVE ENTERED SOME CONTEST
      ANNOUNCED BY SHELL OR ITS AFFILIATE COMPANIES ?

AND CAN YOU GENTLEMEN PLEASE SPEAK AND WRITE ENGLISH PROPAHLY !! ALL YOU BLIGHTERS ARE A LIVING BREATHING INSULT TO SHAKESPEARE !!

BYE AND DONT ASK ME ANY MORE STUPID QUESTIONS

PADMANABHAN SAI KRISHNA
      winner of 750.000.00 POUNDin a Shell International Mobile Draw 2009. The SMS message
      asks me to contact DR.PEDRO VIA email
      MESSAGE has been sent by [protected]@live.com
      You are a fool to give them money... uu think money grows on trees or something...ask ur self some basic intelligent questions like..did i ever take part in such a contest. You deserve to have lost ur money. Dont think of getting it back from them...its because of fools like u that they think they can fool the rest.
      Hello sir,
      I am Rahul patil
      I am winner no.#3 of
      shell internation mobile draw 09
      I hope you are help me
      my mobile no.[protected]
      The Winning Prize 200, 000USD Dollars In My Mobile Phone SMS Came to 10 days before. What is This?
      Who is this? Very Fooliness
      Shailesh Nautiyal

shailesh.[protected]@gmail.com

Mobile No. - [protected]
      FIRST I HAVE A MESSGE IN MOBILE PHONE YOU HAVE A WIN 200, 000 00 DETAILS PLESE MAIL [protected]@live.com SUDDENLY I HAVE SHOCK IMMEDIATELY I WENT INTERNET SEND THE MAIL. AFTER ONE DAY I HAVE A MAIL IS YOU HAVE WINNER OF 2009 SHELL MOBILE DRAW WINNING PRIZE OF 200, 000 00 GB POUNDS, PLEASE SEND YOUR DETAILS.HIS NAME IS Dr.GEORGE MILLER. OK I SEND THE DETAILS AGAIN COME TO THE MAIL YOUR PRIZE MONEY WILL TRANCEFER TO Alliance and Leicester Credit Bank by :[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
      AND YOUR PAY THE TRANCEFER CHARGES OF 800 GB POUINDS (62, 700). NEXT TWO DAYS OFTER AGAIN I GOT A MAIL PLEASE SEND YOUR IDENTITY PROOFS. OK I SEND MY IDENTITY PROOFS IS ELECTION IDENTITY CARD AND DRIVING LIESENCE AGAIN I GOT MAIL FROM DATE[protected] KINDLY ATTENTION MR. SRINUVASA RAO YOU PAY THE TRANCEFER CHARGES FROM THE ACCOUNTANT A/C NAME HONREI SHANGLAI.
      A/C NO [protected].
      BANK STATE BANKof INDIA, PAN NO AJEP6003E
      YOU WILL PAY THE LAST DATE OF MONDAY OTHERWISE YOUR MONEY WILL GOES TO MOTHERLESS BABIES AGAIN SEND A PHONE CALL TO LONDON FROM THE NUMBER-- +44 ([protected]) SOME PERSON IS SPEAKED ME TO PAY THE TRANCEFER CHARGES WITH IN 48 HOURS YOUR MONEY WILL TRANCEFER TO YOUR LOCALITY BANK I ASKED HIM SIR PLEASE GIVE ME FEW DAYS HIS SPEAK OK. PLEASE GIVE THE SUGGESTION MY ID-- SPDC-081512 HIS ADDRESS--
      Dr: George Miller,
      (Tel: [protected]

The Director of Operation,
      180 Balham High Road, London, SW12 9BL.
      Tel Number: +44 ([protected])
      Fax Number: +44 ([protected])
      [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
      A/C NO [protected].
      BANK STATE BANKof INDIA, PAN NO AJEP6003E
      Dr: George Miller,
      (Tel: [protected]

The Director of Operation,
      180 Balham High Road, London, SW12 9BL.
      Tel Number: +44 ([protected])
      Fax Number: +44 ([protected])
      [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

MY MOBILE NUMBER--[protected], [protected]
      Is there any authority in India for complaining such insidents ? I also got such message on 10-07-09 of winning GBP 2, 00, 000 for year 2009 Shell from TM-RICH. There is no identity of the sender although such services are registered with some of the service providers. I request the forum please enquire about the metter in the interest of the people.
      Attn:Please!

This is to let you know that this online world mobile phone numbers draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 100, 000, 000 Mobile Numbers of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web.
      Ref Number: EUM DN 0508-9T6
      Batch Number: EUM QY-3LJ4
      Winning Number: #7, 7, 7
      Serial Number: 20910
      Winning Amount: £400, 000.00 only

We the entire board members of this Shell Petroleum Company hereby wishes to say a very big congratulation to you as you will be receiving your WINNING DRAFT by HEATH ROW freight courier service as soon as you have arranged with them. Your Demand Draft of FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS ONLY (£400, 000.00) has been deposited to the HEATH ROW FREIGHT COURIER EXPRESS. They are the firm that will handle the delivery of your parcel. It will be delivered to you within 24HRS, 48HRS or 72HRS after you have taken care of the required cost of their delivery charge. Once you receive the Draft from the HEATH ROW COMPANY. It is important to note that Demand Draft is cash able in any bank around the world.
      NOTE: You are to pay only the delivery charge. Report to us immediately if asked to pay for anything outside the delivery cost. Always update us in all your dealings with the COMPANY and ask question when the need arises. Below is the details of the HEATH ROW freight courier Express Courier Company
      Name: HEATH ROW FREIGHT COURIER EXPRESS
      Director of Foreign Delivery: JONATHAN WOODS
      Company Contact Email: [protected]@live.com
      Contact Tel: [protected]
      Contact Fax: [protected]
      The above information is information of the HEATH ROW FREIGHT COURIER EXPRESS so contact them immediately now via email. we have submitted your information and the Demand Draft in their office and they will be waiting for you to contact them immediately you receive this mail. Call them immediately you receive this mail and update us in all your dealing with them OK. So we will know when you receive your Draft from them.

Thanks.

Shell Mobile Promo!
      (a subsidiary of Shell Petroleum Company UK.)

Mr.CINDY VAL

Promo - Manager.

© "Copyright 2009 Shell Petroleum-Mobile promo All Right Reserve"

Please suggest what to do.
      sir
      i got a message in mobile that i have won some prize money regarding that only i have given my name and email id.
      thanking you !
      I got massage from AD-DEMO the massage is that You have won GBP 250, 000.00 in 2009 shell international
      mobile draw so i kindly request you give me details and my claim as per earliar possible. how i claim my prize and i alrady
      sent you massage by my rediff id actuly somthing problem with my rediff id so i am anable to open this id you can reply on
      this id and i send this mail second time one time by rediff id.
      Add:- C/o Kishor k.Agrawal,
      Samta nagar Murtizapur,
      Dist;- Akola., State:- Mahrashtra
      Mobile no:- [protected], [protected]
      e-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com
      mailme.[protected]@rediffmail.com
      I had received mails from shell international company regarding me of winning a mobile draw worth 200, 000.00 GB Pounds, I would like to know the authenticity about the mobile draw and should I go ahead with the processing and claims
      these are some of the mails I received

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England

============================================================================

Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: [protected]
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your E-Mail and wish to inform you that your Fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a Temporary Account and shall be Transferred to you.
      You will receive this Fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Locality Account.

However, the 2009 Shell U.K Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories.
      This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to Nationwide Bank plc on [protected]@nationwidebankonlineplc.com so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

Full name...
      Mobile Telephone #...
      E-mail address...
      Marital Status...
      Occupation...

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us:

THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR
      FINANCE AND REMITTANCE
      NATION WIDE BANK PLC.
      329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB
      Phone no- +[protected]
      E-MAIL: [protected]@nationwidebankonlineplc.com

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [SPDC-77411]

I write to apply for the release of my Fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Email from Shell Petroleum Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (200, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest. I shall let you know how I wish to receive my fund when you get back to me.

Yours Faithfully,
      (Your Full Name)
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Dr Scott Empson
      [Prize Administrator]
      +[protected]

=============================================================

Copyright[protected] Shell Promo International

NATION WIDE BANK PLC, UNITED KINGDOM to me
      show details Jul 7 (11 days ago)

========================================================================
      THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR
      FINANCE AND REMITTANCE
      NATION WIDE BANK PLC.
      329 GREEN STREET UPTON PARK LONDON, E139AB
      Phone no: [protected]
      E-MAIL: [protected]@nationwidebankonlineplc.com

RE: TRANSFER PROCEEDINGS

WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER OF CLAIMS AS WAS SENT IN TO THIS DEPARTMENT. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS;

1. A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [COPY OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT]

2. PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY SPDC CENTER

3. A FUND RELEASE ORDER [F.R.O] FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.

THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED TO US NOT LATER THAN TEN DAYS FROM THE DAY OF NOTICE.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF NATION WIDE BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT THE TOTAL SUM OF GB £200.000[ TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS] IN YOUR CREDIT [NWBK-TEMP/ACC 73065461] TO YOU THROUGH YOUR APPOINTED MEANS.

NOTE: THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS.
      YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER [DR. SCOTT EMPSON] ON [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM FOR GUIDELINES AND CLARIFICATIONS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
      MR JOSE ANCIELOTTI
      [OPERATIONS MANAGER]
      Shell Petroleum Development Company o[censored].K

================================================================================...
      Shell Centre, London, SE1 9NA - United Kingdom Tel: +[protected]
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear Winner

Reference Number: [SPDC-77411]‏

Following the Bank's e-mail to you with a copy sent to me, I am happy to learn that your fund has been approved for release, pending when they receive the mentioned requirements.

You are advice to scan and send them a copy of any Valid Identity Card via E-mail such as; Driver's License, International Passport, National Identity.

We are done with the Preparation of your Certificate of Award which our Co-ordinator has endorsed your Certificate and attached below is a Scanned Copy.

As for the Fund Release Order (F.R.O), you are required to obtain that from the British Financial Services Authority, before they can remit your prize money to your account.
      This is a mandatory document that must be provided by you to Legalize and Certify you’re winning.

I do not know the possibility of you coming over to the U.K now to get the Fund Release Order as required. However, in any case if you can't make it here within 5 days, I advise you to contact a lawyer for your assistance here in U.K to obtain this needed document for you.
      Contact him now by E-mail:[protected]@live.com

Barr. Joseph Vladmir
      The Principal Attorney
      Alban Chambers
      E-mail: [protected]@live.com
      Tel: +[protected]

He shall duly inform you on the procedure for obtaining Fund Release Order from the British Financial Services Authority. Let him know that I directed you to him and, also tell him that this is a matter o[censored]rgency.

The Bank shall complete all processes on your claims and transfer your winning fund to you as soon as they receive the complete requirements.

Let me know when you hear from Barr. Joseph Vladmir.
      Should you have any questions, do not fail to get back to me immediately.

DR. SCOTT EMPSON
      +[protected]

Copyright[protected] Shell Promo International

View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place – Learn more!
      SHELL CERTIFICATE OF AWARD...RAGESH RAMAN.jpg
      106K View Download
      hi.
      don`t ever belive it. its a day light robbery.
      I am so much depressed after knowing that a fraud has cheated me.He had send me a message to Mr kelvin at [protected]@live.com.They send that i have won 250, 000 pounds even i had not participated in it.I request Indian Government to find the culprit and take a strict action against them...
      on 28th july i received a message on my mobile that i have won 750000 pounds in the shll intrnational draw and they told to email mr phillip to claim the winning money i did it. and next day i recieved a mail saying to pay Rs 18950 to recieve the money. find the culprits who are emotionally exploiting our lives
      i have recivied text massage in my mobile no:[protected].that about 12 a.m on dated[protected].so on that congratulations you have one 750, 000 ponds in 2009 (shell) int /// L-mobile draw to calim your price contect rev. pedro va-email [protected]@live.com . i could not understand the above massage because the senders name and contact no. and how to contact in the said massage.i read the above massage in my mobile .i have trided to contect email and opened but it is vein.according to your massage specifically stated i have one 750, 000 ponds in 2009 (shell) int /// L-mobile draw wininng soso i am entiled the said winning amount which i calimed so considering the above comment send the winning amount of 750, 000 ponds to me at the bleow mantioned address and to contact no.[protected] address-406/A almas market near city police station mandvi, vadodara...
      I got a mssage in mobile that i have won 200, 000GBPin 2009 shell international . tell me now what I do?

200000 pound on going shell int'l mobile draw — cut the charges from my prize amount

(Ref. no. SPDC-081512)
      The Director of Operations,

Tel Number: +44 [protected]

E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
      i am student .i am not able to make arrangement of making payment for realase of consignment box, which contains total winning prize money and the Original hard copy of your winning certificate from the Shell Petroleum Company.
      i request to Mr. David mark to make arrangement of making payment for realase of consigment box & charges paid by them cut from my prize amount which paid by them.

i hope you grant me this favour and obligue.

Mishra mukesh kumar modnarayan
      Mob. no. [protected]
      spdc_081512 i have got sms and bank sms also.but nobody give me any response.please try to solve it
      sir, i get your message and also gave a message.but i have not6 faith .please help me
      MR BRAIN, ON 19.09.2009 @ 10:38 A.M. I HAVE RECEIVED THE SMS FROM SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAWS 2009 THAT I HAVE WON 200, 000 GB POUNDS FROM YOUR COMPANY.. WHAT DOES IT MEANS.. IT IS TRUE OR NOT.. HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY PRIZE..
      Dear sir, my mobile got a message which is your mobile number has won 200000 GBP from 2009 international mobile lucky draw please send your name address and e mail id to spdc.[protected]@live.com, is this true or false please tell me by mail or contact.but please find out soon because my consignment has reached in india with a courier agent.mobile number-[protected] and my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
      I received the message to my inbox and to my mobile on 30 th september

what should i do he is calling to me to threnthing me to pay 750 US dollars to clear consignment in the delhi airport what should i do i have given complaint to airtel.
      Hello sir,
      I am saurabh shrivastava
      I am winner no.#3 of
      shell internation mobile draw 09
      I hope you are help me
      my mobile no.[protected]
      Guys this is a fraud draw and a huge scam... now, cut the crap and stop paying for this ...
      sir
      I received a message on my mobile number+91 [protected] stating that I am a prize
      winner of 500.000GBPin Shell International Mobile Draw 2009. The SMS message
      asks me to contact DR.Stev VIA email [protected]@yahoo.co.uk.
      ha i sir my name ganesh i got a message as on 22/10/2009 to [protected]@live.com
      congratulation you have won GBP-750, 000.00, in 2009shellinternational mobil U.K
      Draws.winning #3, to clamsenddetails to told sir Dear Sir,
      I got massage from SHELL1 the massage is that You have won GBP 750, 000.00 in 2009 shell international
      sent you massage .
      Add:- balanagar hyd raju colony hyd 5000018,
      Dist;- r.r., State:-hyd
      Mobile no:- [protected], [protected]
      e-mail:[protected]@yahoo.com
      mailme.[protected]@yahoo.com
      dear sir FIRST I HAVE A MESSGE IN MOBILE PHONE YOU HAVE A WIN 750000 gbpDETAILS PLESE MAIL [protected]@live.com SUDDENLY I HAVE SHOCK IMMEDIATELY I WENT INTERNET SEND THE MAIL.
      please tell me how can we got claim
      petroleum developement company of england 106 Great Portland Street, Londom W1W 6PF, United Kingdom. [image: Shell logo...
      Oct 21 (4 days ago)

shell petroleum developement company of englandLoading... Oct 21 (4 days ago) fromshell petroleum developement company of england <[protected]@live.com>
      toagency.[protected]@gmail.com

dateWed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:10 PM
      subjectUPDATE OF DELIVERING FROM SHELL T-MOBILE PROMO
      mailed-bylive.com
      Images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on.
      hide details Oct 21 (4 days ago)

106 Great Portland Street,
      Londom W1W 6PF,
      United Kingdom.

Attn:Mr Rayeen,

We write to acknowledged receipt of your mail with your full information and Sequel to the decision of the governing body "PREMIUM SECURITY COMPANY TREASURERS & SECURITY DEPOSIT BUREA" based on your winning prize.We have already sent our agent to india for the delivery of your winnings.He will be contacting you on his arrival. The COURT AND GOVERNMENT OF LONDON has mandated the Premium Security Company to deliver your parcel that contain your winning prize to you. we hereby inform you that approval is given for release of an amount £750, 000.00 GBP ( Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling only ), which we have packaged in cash today and sealed in a safety trunk box as a diplomatic parcel for immediate dispatch through the British government diplomatic delivery Immunity to your country India to your door step.

The cash payment arrangement will help our COMPANY to overcome all the internal and external hitches, and taxes under the COST OF TRANSFER (COT) money transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your country and our country for the recognition of the rule of law.

It is the PREMIUM SECURITY COMPANY obligation to make sure that your winning prize will not have any problem with the custom of your country at the point of entrance hence a diplomatic courier agent has been assigned as your delivery agent in this regard. We advise you to help us serve you better. Please note that the Diplomatic Courier Agent does not know that the content of the consignment is fund, as such the consignment is "tagged a diplomatic consignment", therefore exposing the content of the parcel before the public and, or external body is at your risk.

Only you know that the box contain money and also the full content Amount of the Consignments was GBP750, 000.00 ( SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND BRITISH PONUDS) and the Weight and sizes of the Consignments are 19kg for box.

By the veto of power conferred to us, we have taken the decision to foot the traveling costs of the delegating diplomatic delivery agent and as well ensured payments for shipment of CONSIGNMENT that contain the money to India.

And we want to inform you that you will be required to pay for your country administrative courier charges and tax / Airport Clearance charges which according to source will amount to £500.00 ( FIVE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS STERLING) which you must send to the DIPLOMAT on his arrival to your country first. This money is payable to our affiliated courier partner that brought your parcel by you through the diplomat courier agent on his arrival to India for settlement of the Indian tax and administrative courier charges of your consignment that contain the money to be released.

You are expected to keep the administrative courier charges (£500 .00) ready before the arrival of diplomat who will carry consignment that contain your winning prize to you and you are required to hand over the fees to the diplomatic courier agent immediately on his arrival to your country to enable him clear the consignment that contain the money before proceeding for final delivery to your house address.

And upon settlement of the administrative courier charges, the diplomatic delivery agent will proceed for final delivery to you after which he shall furnish you with your official parcel release documents, which you will legally sign for release of your consignment that contain the money to you and upon the endorsements, the Diplomatic delivery Agent will hand over your consignment that contain the money (the safety trunk box) containing the complete approved amount to you while you make further arrangement on how to get your funds wired to your account with all hard copy of the legal documents which we have included in the trunk that states the origin / source of your fund.

The Diplomatic Courier Agent shall be departing United Kingdom to India by 22/10/2009 to arrive India on 23/10/2009. Acknowledge the receipt of this important email; confirm your readiness and acceptance of the above prior to the departure of the Diplomat Delegate delivery Agent.

Please send email accordingly.

For your willingness and readiness to receive the Diplomatic Courier Agent, you are advised to reconfirm to US the below details:

A. YOUR FULL NAME:
      B. RECEIVING ADDRESS:
      C. CELL PHONE NO:
      D. HOUSE PHONE NO:

We shall complete his departure arrangement upon your confirmation of your willingness and readiness to receive him and clear your consignment per advised above together with the Diplomat Delegate Agent Name.MR WALTER RICHARD and his passport copy has been attach with Approval from British High Court and Licence Certificate from British Gaming Board.

Dr. Andrew David Pedro

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

3 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
      APPROVAL OF FUND RELEASE.JPG
      153K View Download
      LICENCE CERTIFICATE FROM SPDC.JPG
      81K View Download
      SCAN COPY PASSPORT.JPG
      244K View Download

Reply |shell petroleum developement company of england to me
      show details Oct 21 (4 days ago)

from shell petroleum developement company of england <[protected]@live.com>
      to agency.[protected]@gmail.com

date Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:10 PM
      subject UPDATE OF DELIVERING FROM SHELL T-MOBILE PROMO
      mailed-by live.com
      Images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on.
      hide details Oct 21 (4 days ago)

106 Great Portland Street,
      Londom W1W 6PF,
      United Kingdom.

Attn:Mr Rayeen,

Please send email accordingly.

A. YOUR FULL NAME:
      B. RECEIVING ADDRESS:
      C. CELL PHONE NO:
      D. HOUSE PHONE NO:

Dr. Andrew David Pedro

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
      Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

3 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
      SCAN COPY PASSPORT.JPG
      244K View Download

Reply Forward

Reply |paras agency to shell
      show details Oct 21 (4 days ago)

from paras agency <agency.[protected]@gmail.com>
      i have received a msg stating that.." congrats ur mobile number has won 2Lac GPB in 2009"
      What is it all about????? y these prank msgs... reply me.
      I am too received a massage in my mobile saying that i have won 750, 000 pounds in the shell inernational mobile lottery and ask me to meet at IGI Airport to pay Rs, 36000/- to customs office at the airport . The company also saying that my prize is handed over to CityLink courier to deliver me on 16/11/2009 at IGI Airport. But I visited the CityLink website and no information can be collected from CityLink due unavailibility of CONSIGNMENT No. and iASK shell to email me the Consignment No. but still not getting the REPLY...

L.AMARNATH SHARMA ([protected]@yahoo.in)
      I also recieved such nonsense messages. The who are creating all these mess should be punished properly. People should get together and teach a lesson for such . They could instead beg rather than cheating people to fill thier stomach and pocket.
      dear sir

my mo. no. is +91-[protected] i found one sms in my my mobile that i won 400000 uk pound in on going 2009 shell int"l mobile.
      & to claim contact mr. jeff by email {[protected]@live.com}.
      & sendar was TM-offer is that real or false.
      plz inform me.
      after claim i found this msg...plz inform me.

==========================================================
      Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: [protected] Fax: [protected]
      [protected][protected][protected][protected]
      DEAR WINNER

REF. SPDC/01052009

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding to the winning notification as earlier sent to your Mobile and wish to thank you for your Co-operation, However, The 2009 Shell Petroleum Development Company International Mobile Draw Award is no doubt a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this corporation.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization we wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards its actualization.

All participants were selected randomly from world wide Mobile directories.
      This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of the SPDC Inte'l Mobile award in its struggle to alleviate poverty.
      While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, We oblige to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. We are preparing your Award winning Certificate and will send it to you as soon as it's ready.

Meanwhile, Your prize fund of Four Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (400, 000.00 GBP) has been deposited with our Affiliate Bank in London for security and payment purposese, you are to complete and send the below application immediately to the Divisional Director Foreign Remittance of Abbey Bank by E-mail: [protected]@live.com or fax: (+[protected] As soon as your application is received, they shall process and dispatch your fund to you. This process will not take more than five banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed. furthermore, the easy way for non Uk residence to receive their prize is by diplomatic system of payment.

Congratulation once again. Should you have any questions, do not fail to contact us. NOTE: The following Reference Number has been assigned for you and you are required to quote same in every of your communication following with your ten digit winning mobile number...SPDC/01052009

Congratulation Once Again.

Mr. Jeff Williams
      Prize Administrator
      WARNING!
      Please Note: In compliance to the Privacy Policy Act of the S.P.D.C International Mobile Draw Promotion, Winners are advised to keep this notification confidential until payment is concluded .This is for your security and to avoid Unwarranted duplication of claims.
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...

[protected]@[protected] Shell International Mobile Promotions

Fax: +[protected]

Email: [protected]@live.com

SIR/MADAM

PRIZE CLAIM APPLICATION FORM REF. (SPDC/[protected]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Shell Petroleum Development Company International Mobile of England. I was made to believe that this sum Four Hundred Thousand Great British pound (GBP 400, 000.00) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

Below are my Personal Information:

My E-mail address...
      My Date of birth...
      Marital Status...
      Occupation...
      Scan copy of identification...

Payment Option

Preferred mode of payment:

1: Diplomatic System of Payment.
      2: Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer.
      State your selected mode here ...
      For option 1. [Diplomatic System of Payment], Provide your full home/office address below;
      For option 2. [Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer], Provide your Banking details below;
      Receiver Name... Address...
      Postal Code... City... State/Province... Country...
      Phone...
      Scan copy of your ID proof...
      I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favourably granted by your good office.
      Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Sign: ...
      sir, i have got sms for few days ago that sms states that my mobile number was won 200, 000gbpds
      in 2009, i want to claim my prize but i dont know how to get it.please contact me on my mobile no [protected]or to my email address.
      i got a massage in mobile i have won some price mobile draw 2009 plz give me detail my mobail no [protected] and how get a my price plz i request sand my detail my add das abbas ibrahim janta complex 2nd floor r no 43 gandhiroad bardoli dist surat india
      Respected Sir,
      on 24-jan-2010 i got a msg(congrats your mobile number has received 650, 000gbp in(shell)int'l mobile draw 2010. to claim contact dr.elvis marshall) so pls let me know when ur going to get me my prize. my no.[protected] n my another e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com. pls assist me in dis matter
      I HAV GOT AN SMS THAT I GOT $750000 IN A DRAW IREALLY DONT BELIEVE THESE KIND OF STATEMENTS BUT I[censored] REALLY HAV THAT BIG AMOUNT, WHT I SUGGEST IS DONT SIMPLY SHARE UR MONEY INSTEAD U HAV TO SPEND THAT SUM FOR THE WELFARE OF COUNTRY, PEOPLE R ANY OTHER WORK WHICH LEADS TO GOOD THING .DONT TRY TO FOOL THE PEOPLE AND DONT WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS TIME.
      dear sir,
      I got message from TM-PLEASURE. the message state that you have been selected for cash prize of 750000 pounds in ukshell international mobile draw. to claim send name, address., phone no to Dr.cindy via email at [protected]@hotmail.com. so I kindly request you to give me details whether the the stated message is true or fake.

i have got the message on my mobile that i have won the shell international mobile draw 2009 of 200000 GBP(great britain pounds).Now the the prize admistrator asked to contact a lawyer in UK to get fund release order .Is it really mean or simpally i am waisting my time.
        received a message which says " Congracts!!! you have won GBP 200, 000.00 in the on-going 2009 Shell INT'L mobile draw. To claim contact Rev. Peter on Email: [protected]@live.com" .
        Message received from "TM-Favour". Message centre [protected]. Please advice. thank you
        Full bogus ...
        They are noob scammers dont belive ...
        Hi its really true. I received the message n i paid the amount 2 them n i did receive 200000 pounds. It really works.
        I received the message but it is true that i have won GBP 2, 00, 000/ IN 2009 SHELL INT, T MOBILE DRAW NAME :KETAN JAIN PIN NO :SPDC 012009. U CAN CONTACT ON MY NO [protected]/[protected]
        now i have got that shell mobile drawers mez but y we cannot get them
        i have seen many cmplnts as given. is this true about lucky draw.RECEIVED SMS:- "CONGRATULATION:YOU HAVE WON 750.000GBP IN 2009 SHELL INT, L MOBILE DRAW." AND TOLD TO CONTACT MR.PETER. EMAIL:[protected]@live.com
        i received this msg saying "CONGRATULATION!! YOU HAVE WON GBP 250000 IN 2009 SHELL INT MOBILE DRAW" n to claim my prize e-mail on [protected]@live .com...what to do?...
        Hello Sir,

I have recieved your e-mail that I won GBP 200, 000 in SHELL INT, T Mobile Drow .

So, pls give me the idea how can apply it OR contact him.

ASHOK
        PH:- [protected]
        To,
        Dr. J Anthony

i B Prabhakar received message from UK DRAW and i received a message like ihave won GBP 200, 000 in 2009 SHELLINT'L MOBILE DRAW PIN NO SPDC- 012009
        THANKING YOU AND WHEN CAN I RECEIVED NEXT MESSAGE REGARDING PRICE MONEY
        dear sir,

i have recieved your e-mail that I won GBP 200, 000 in SHELL INT, T Mobile Drow .

Full bogus ...
        They are noob scammers dont belive, what is this message regarding.i am totally not understanding anything about it.is this really something or is it a joke.
        Hello Sir,

I have recieved your sms that. I won GBP 250000.00 in SHELL IN 2009 Mobile Draw .

So, plz give me the idea how can apply it OR contact him.Plz reply I;m weating
        Greetings,

My Dear Fellow Citizens Of "I N D I A"

Trust in Almighty Allah that, We Indians are not greedy, We have a potential of thinking Practical.

Whoever is trying to be fool us, is not from us.

Be careful with is kind of FRAUDULENT.

Ahmed
        Bangalore
        Hello all,
        Whoever is responsible for this must really be a mentally unstable person or organisation playing with peoples time and emotions sending such false messages.I hope the authorities make a note of this and bring the culprits to justice.Grow up you pranksters!!
        My Dear Indian Brothers and sisters,

Being Indians trust in truth and real facts notin this kind of Cheaters, the day when i got up on morning of 12-06-09 it was a very great surprise to me i had received a SMS that i won US$850000 in shell international mobile draw and the E Mail ID was given to contact the person by Name Dr. Philip [protected]@live.com. but when i contacted this email id their very smartness proved that they are only cheaters and fraudlents. BE AWARE BE AWARE MY DEAR INDIANS BROTHERS AND SISTERS DONT TRUST THIS KIND OF FRAUD SMS.
        Being Indians trust in truth and real facts not in this kind of Cheaters, the day when i got up on morning of 12-06-09 it was a very great surprise to me i had received a SMS that i won US$850000 in shell international mobile draw and the E Mail ID was given to contact the person by Name Dr. Philip [protected]@live.com. but when i contacted this email id their very smartness proved that they are only cheaters and fraudlents. BE AWARE BE AWARE MY DEAR INDIANS BROTHERS AND SISTERS DONT TRUST THIS KIND OF FRAUD SMS .DONT BELIVE THIS BLOODY PEOPLES WHO ARE TRYING TO WEAKEN OUR INDIAN ECONOMIC POWER.

Full bogus ...
        I too received this message, and paid some part money also, others please don't get cheated up with these fraudulent guys.
        i too received a message, what is it kindly tell me ..
        I Received an sms sender OK-ORANGECO That i have won 200 000 GBP. IN THE SHELL INTL MOBILE DRAW.This is a fraud.rev.gospel [protected] Email.spdc.[protected]@@live.com.The sender must be caught
        and such things should be looked very seriously.
        that i won US$850000 in shell international mobile draw and the E Mail ID was given to contact the person by Name Dr. Philip [protected]@live.com. but when i contacted this email id their very smartness proved that they are only cheaters and fraudlents.plz provide me the future information on my e mail ID.i.e.[protected]@ymail.com or to cell i.e.[protected]
        spdc send me e-mail to you are winning a international mobile lucky draw and you won the $ 500000.
        First he want to my bank account .
        I also received a message that I have Won 300, 000 Pounds in the SHELL INT'L Mobile drew UK, for claim send details to DR.Scott via E-mail: [protected]@live.com . Please give details
        Shell International Mobile draw 2009 Complaints - is it actually held in shell company ?

I have got the message on my mobile that i have won the shell international mobile draw 2009 of 200000 GBP(great britain pounds).Now the the prize admistrator asked to contact a lawyer [Dr.James contact#[protected]] in UK to get fund release order .Is it really mean or simpally i am waisting my time.
        sir, i recived a sms from shell petrolium regarding the winning of shell mobile draw2009 of 200, 000GBPound, they informed me that my money is in a temporary account in community trust bank of london, and my code is spdc-77411, and they asked me to contact my lawyer mr alban he asked me to pay the processing fees of 450 GB Pound, i like to know it is true.

kindly, please mail me the guideline.
        ireceived a message that i have won an amount of 500000 great billion dollars in 2009 SHELL INT T MOBILE DRAW. I have been told to contact some dr. Duke.
        kindly inform me regarding the genuinness of this draw.
        my mobile no. is [protected].

waiting for ur rply...
        i also got a message from somebody.i feel its foolish to believe all this nonsense.If i get the person who is doing all this bull shi..., i will surely take that man to the court of law.
        today getting this sms and one of person called and said i came to india for giving ur prize to ur hand before u pay amount of 35000 please give suggestion what iam do

Dear Winner,

Furthermore, be informed that the board of directors of this promotion company have been consulted on the release of your fund. After the meeting, it was resolved that your fund will be delivered to you in cash through the British government diplomatic delivery Immunity.

This delivery system will help you and this promotion company to overcome all the internal and external taxes under the BTO transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your country and our country for the recognition of the rule of law.

It is the promotion company 's obligation to make sure that your consignment will not have any problem at the point of entrance with the custom and immigration of your country. The director of foreign affairs of this promotion company will have to visit all the governmental department with your information for the securing of all the document that will in power the diplomatic delivery of your consignment to your door step.

I want to inform you that the diplomatic delivery agents are not like those ordinary couriers company for commercial service. DIPLOMATIC agents are British government courier agent that delivers governmental exclusive documents for government and they also delivers documentary fund for financial institution without having problems at the port of entering any country in the world and non inspection of any consignment with them by any immigration or custom agent.

We advise you to help us serve you better. Please note that the Diplomat doesn't have any singular knowledge of what the content of the consignment is and he doesn't know the key number, so you mustn't open the box in his presence, Due to we have an approval from the British High Court of the nation to deliver a consignment to you but we did not disclose the content for security and tax reasons. All documents concerning this transaction is in place and will be sent to you. The money inside the box are clean bills, so feel free to spend it all.

The Amount Contained in the Sealed Box is {500, 000, 00 USD}, your Identification suppose to be with him inside the Box, and he has one also for his verification before handing over the Items to you.
        All arrangements and expenses for the departure and arrival of the diplomat has been taken care of by us here. You will be responsible for Indian Airport Authorities Clearance charges in your country prior to delivering your consignment in your house. Other official charges have been taken care of here. You will be only be responsible for Indian Airport Clearance charges payable to your government Airport Authorities.

Note that all certificates and documents as regards to the origin of the fund will be handed over to you together with the consignment as soon as it is cleared from the Airport.feel free because we shall give you authorization paper which you will use and deposit the fund to you local bank account without any problem.

FIND THE DIPLOMAT DEPARTURE/ARRIVAL SCHEDULE BELOW:

The appointed Senior Diplomat shall be departing to India on 23/07/2009 To arrive India by 24/07/2009.

Find the Diplomat Bio-Data.s below:

1) Name of Diplomat: BEN JOHN KENNEDY
        2) Date of Departure: 23/07/2009
        3) Date of Arrival: 24/07/2009.
        Dr. MORRIS WILLIAMS,
        [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
        This a fraudulent message, Please do not beleieve in This.
        please do not beleive it, it is fake.. so many have lost their money in lakhs thinking they will be getting crores at the end and have only been cheated... just ignore that message..
        simply rubbish!
        dear sisters n brothers, believe in hard work rather than running behind such rascals.do not ever give your account number to anyone.
        this is actully a fraud so pls do not belive in this kind of messages and tell everybody to be carefull not to give any information regarding your self you might drop in some trouble.
        Me too got a mail in which I was announced as the lucky winner o[censored].K. Shell INTL Mobile draw 2009. I'm really confused what to do next. Pls help me by giving me a good advice.
        Thanjs.
        Hello, fellow Indians.
        I think you have been fooled by the email address.
        I recieved the same SMS, but with the address [protected]@live.com
        Please confirm whether all the addresses mentioned above alongwith this address are true.
        The mail I got was under the name of Dr. Pedro
        I have got the message on my mobile that i have won the shell international mobile draw 2009 of I million us dollar. they hav issued a certificate award for winning and asked for fund release order to transfer the money. Please guide is it really mean or it is all fake.
        I got a message mentioning about winning 45000 US dollars. Who would give anyone this amount to someone even without knowing their antecedents? There are many gullable people who think it is true and invest an amount hoping to get the prize money. Very recently a gullable army officer fell in a trap like this and sold his entire property to get the prize money, which he eventually found that the prize money is all fake.
        bhan ke lunde hain sab saale,
        don't be fool, they are tring to cheated you,
        saale madhar chod hai na.

So, plz give me the idea how can apply it OR contact him.Plz reply I;m weating
        i have got a message to my mobile number that "congrats!!! you have won 400, 000 pounds on the 2009 UK shell int'l mobile draw.To claim send name, address & phone-no to Dr.cindy via email:[protected]@hotmail.com" i am very much sure that it is a fake message and somebody is trying to fraud peoples.so i am confirming with u and i hope that i will get a reply for it.
        I replied to award information on 11th Sep 09. [protected], Reena Trivedi, w/o Sanjay kumar trivedi; Please process our award; if it is true.
        I received same kind of message that i have won 500000 pounds. Should I contact them or not???
        Have any one noticed that all these sms are generated from U.K, People are just trying to make money the easy way .Dont fall in these trap. First they ask for your name and address and than your bank details and date of birth so that they can access online your account.

Be careful beofre its too late.

Best regards
        sharat, mangalore
        i received an email saying I HAVE WON GBP1, 000 000 for 2009 tmobile year anniversary cell number draw.

I GUESS ITS A BIG FAT JOKE.
        i too received a message telling I have won 400, 000 pounds. I don't believe in such things. Don't fall in the traps of these people who are nothing but cheaters.
        Plz my friends all those who have got this message saying u will be getting big amounts in this mobile draw is just a very big faud. I was asked to contact Mr Leo Edwards. They gave a mail stating that i will have to give Rs. 9500/- or its equalent GBP. Ihad a suspecious feeling like all the account no are personel account and i gave them a mail stating that i will give the money if they are giving me the account no of shell i will put the money in shells account stating the facts.
        After i have send the mail i got a call from the same guy saying about the payment.I dont the guy works with shell as he was not speaking in with an intention of giving a prizemoney.
        So every one getting this message be aware of all these facts
        i received a mobile sms...winning the award...but dont believe these...
        respected sir,
        i've got d msg that "congratulatons you've won GBP 750000 in [shell] international mobile draw in UK winning at #3.to claim it e mail at:[protected]@live.com" from TM on date 9-10-09 on [protected].Is it real or scam?does shell company exist in UK?and if it's real what is d procedure to get it?please let me know soon any regards or concerns.
        I too received this message " you have won 450000 GBP" tell me how to receive this prize.
        i too have recived the same sms ... and hv been asked to reply by sendin my details to [protected]@live.com!!! i myself think this of sum kind of joke ... or perhaps fraud!!
        wat others think????
        cn any1 advice me !!!???
        wat is this ??? sum kind of joke????
        Hi this is baldeep 4rm dehradun n i also received a sms stating that i hav won 750000 GBP 4rm shell. They asked me to pay 29000 rupees 2wards city express courier in order 2 reiceive d money. My email is baldeep.[protected]@rediffmail.com n number is [protected]. Plz intruct n advice wats dis.
        All Indians even I got a mail from one mr called George Williams(prize administrator)
        Stating that ben john kennedy is arriving on 23/10/o9 .I would like the police force to be vigilent and catch
        these group of people who is trying to fool all o[censored]s.I need Help.
        sir, i received sms frm TM-MOBILES at 3:53am
        cong! u hve won GBP-750, 000.00 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW .
        winning#3 . i requesting u to send more details to ths no.([protected])
        my father has received ur email as CONGRATS.YOU HAVE WON 400, 000 POUNDS ON THE 2009 UK SHELL INT'L MOBILE DRAW.TO CLAIM SEND NAME, ADDRESS &PHONE-NO TO DR.CINDY VIA EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com.
        what is this message regarding.i am totally not understanding anything about it.is this really something or is it a joke. THANKING YOU AND WHEN CAN I RECEIVED NEXT MESSAGE REGARDING PRICE MONEY
        hi sir
        my name is jai narayan rai and i got sms frm shell international mobile u.k. draws winning #3 is it real or just am wasting my time...
        It is a scam. This is how they fool - They will ask u to pay some money to their lawyers so that the money can be transferred. Later u realize that ur money is gone!!

You can forward the SMS to cyber police. They will track these scamsters.
        I have received to sms one in 2009 now today(4th January 2010) at 10.25 am stating that " Congratulations! Your mobile No. has won 200, 000.00 GBP in 2010 in Shell International Mobile Draw to claim your Prize Email: [protected]@londomn.com" Sender TM-Telecom, Message Centre [protected].

Please take a serious note of it, and send Airtel to stop such promotions.
        I have also received a message that i won STG 995, 000.00. in the 2011 shell International mobile draw. i do not know much about it, but their Grammer and sentence construction in the communication signed of by a Dr. Morris Williams (Prize administrator for the company) isnt conforting. I hope they get some sense and stop playing with people's emotions.

David in Kericho

Dear viewers,
          Like many, I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me $ 3 Million in the aforesaid draw. They require my email address and my name. SMsers is tyring to proove himself very smart befooling me by this SMS. I alwasys open my eyes and mind to check this kinds of silly nonsense SMS and emails and I want to make people to understand that they should avoid this kind of SMS and keep away from these silly. I would like to make request to creaters of this Website to handover these SMS who are trying to cheat people by way luring peple of heavy prize money in the name socalled draws. Need of the hour is to awake people not to come in their trap.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Received the following Sms on mobile number [protected]
          "Your mobile number has won GB Pounds 200000 in the 2009 shell international mobile draws in England. To claim your Prize contact Dr. Ibrahim Ahemd on e-mail: [protected]@live.com" from the number[protected]

shel internationalmobile — it is fake or original

i recieved a sms tm-spdccomp message is below
          your mobile no has won gb pound 200000 in the 2009 shel internationalmobile draws in england.
          to caim your prize contact dr.ibrahim ahemad on email [protected]@live.com
          I have received one sms (20.02.2009)on my mobile no..+91-[protected], it was regarding the shell international mobile draw in Nigeria and it was mentioned that i have won 3, 000, 000 dollars, as per the instruction I was informed to contact Rev.David carrying the number [protected] or e-mail to [protected]@live.com.
          Please advice.
          your mobile no has won GBP 1, 000, 000.00 in the 2009 Microsoft Yahoo Splash Awards (INT'L) Mobile draw, To claim your prize contact Dr. Loiuis Botha of England by Email.

Can any one tell me how truth is it????
          I have received one sms (25.2.2009) 5:07:09pm on my mobile no..+91-[protected], it was regarding the shell international mobile draw in Nigeria and it was mentioned that i have won[protected] dollars, as per the instruction Please advice me. My e mail id is sarbjit.[protected]@yahoo.com
          thanks
          I am also reccceive the folowing massage
          I also have received an sms on 24.2.2009 on my mobile. it was regarding shell international mobile draw in nigeria and it was mentioned that i have won 750, 000 US$. please advice me. Is this really true?
          I too received it! Its a SCAM! Don't fall for it! You will end up losing your identity and even your money if you are not alert!
          i have received an SMS message on 5.3.09 informing that i have won a GBP of 200, 000 and was informed to contact Dr.Godwill at [protected] and send a mail to [protected]@hotmail.com.Infact i contacted the no. and spoke to gentleman who named himself as given in the sms.HE has informed to send a mail with address.I later sent a mail.
          I have later checked on this site and have come to a conclusion that this is a prank.

These people who have done this needs to be bought to book.Kindly advice.
          i hav received a sms msg on 7.03.2009 ..saying tht i hav won 200000 us$..to claim send an email to shell.[protected]@live.com...plz help me abt ths...if anyone knows it...my mobile no.. is [protected]...
          Sir;
          I have received a message on 06/03/09 at 09:04:46.The message waas as follows "congratulations ypu have won gbpounds 500, 000 in the 2009(shell) int'l mobile draw.To draw ur claim your rize contact us via email :[protected]@live.com".
          i strongly condemn these type of messages and ivestigation should be done for these types of people who do these pranks.

yours truly

Hema joshi
          I too received it! Its a SCAM! Don't fall for it. my number is vodofone number. ur's?
          dear Sir My Name Is karan baghmar I have Received A Msg Through My Mobile NO ([protected]) That I Have Won GBP 200, 000.00 From Mobile Draw UK. If You Tell Me Somethingh About It Then I Will Be Verry Thankful To You.
          I too have received an sms that my mobile number has won GBP 200, 000 organised by shell petroleum development conpany. Please help me what should I do.
          Like many others, I too received a message (SMS) informing me about the draw and that I have won the prize money o[censored]S$ 750, 000, 000. I got fooled by the message and replied to it; to claim my prize. As per the instructions, I sent an e-mail to "[protected]@live.com", in which I gave all of my contact information.
          Please guide me what should I do. I will be very thankful to you.

spdc 91 uk 2009 (SHELL)INT'L Mobile Draw GB Pound — my mobile 9828106738 have won GBPound 200,000 from mobile draw uk.if u tell me something about it then i will be very thankful to you.please reply

my mobile [protected] have won GBPound 200, 000 from mobile draw uk.i[censored] tell me something about it then i will be very thankful to u.plese rpliy
          i have recieved a msg from MD-Shell. it was as follows "Congratulations! You have won US$ 1, 000, 000.00 in the Shell International Mobile Draws in Nigeria. To claim your prize, contact Dr. Philip Jones by E-Mail on: spdc10ilive.com" plz tell me is this true. and should i mail to this person. waiting for ur reply. My id [protected]@yahoo.com
          I had received a sms on my mobile no. stating that i had won US $5 million as prize money for 2009 International sms draw, held by SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, ENGLAND and had also received various email on my email id saumitr.[protected]@gmail.com by one, Mr. David Brimley from UK London and also giving his telephone no, on which i had even contacted and talked to him.
          Now i have received an email asking me to transfer US $1000, in favour of Access Bank/Nat Bank, 9, Belle Vue Way, Swansea, Glam, S A1 5bx, London and only then the prize money shall be transfered to my bank account, which i had already given to him.I had already stated that i am ready to pay the charges, once the ammount is trasfered, but now he wants that the the transfer charges should be payed in advance.Plz advice what should i do and how to transfer the transfer charges o[censored]S $1000 in favour of Access Bank
          My email id is saumitr.[protected]@gmail.com
          i got a msg, yesterday night telling that i have won 200, 000 GBP in shell international mobile draw 2009 and said me to sent a e-mail. I did mail but afterwards when i checked through net i got to know this is fraud please help me if they can create any problem for me.
          It is to inform you that I have received an SMS on 20th March, which decleared me as the winner of Shell International Mobile Draws GBP200, 000. And directed me to further contact Dr.Steven in his e-mail ID - [protected]@live.com.
          I request you to kindly let me know if you conduct any such mobile draws or if it is genuine or fake, I will proceed accordingly.
          Soliciting your kind co-operation
          Yours Faithfully
          Mr.Andrew Naidu
          I TOO RECEIVED SMS FROM MR. IBRAHIM FROM MOBIEL NO. [protected]
          Sir i have received a massage on my mob.[protected] at[protected]. that massage informed me that I have won US-1, 000, 000.00 in the Shell International Mobile Draws in NIGERIA. so kindly tell me how can I claim my prize money
          I got an SMS today[protected] that- " You have won GBP 200, 000, 00 in the 2009 Shell International Mobile Draws in U.K . To claim your prize Email Dr Blake: [protected]@hotmail.com.
          I have recd.sms on Saturday thst my mobile no.has won GBP 200000 in the 2009 INT'L Mobile Draw UK.It has been informed on sms that to claim my prize, contact DR.STEVEN on [protected] or email [protected]@live.com.Kindly advice me on this issue.Hoping to hear from you soon.

I got a SMS from Mr.Steven on 22/03/2009 that You have won GBP 200, 000 in the 2009 International Mobile Draws in U.K . To claim your prize Email Dr Steven: [protected]@live.com.Also recived a phone number which i called twice on 23/03/2009, he tell me to email on the same to confirm my number & email i.d.so please advice is this true or totally [censored].Because after sending email i serch in google for the MOBILE DRAW and i recived your site.Please advice me.
          I had received a sms on my mobile no. stating that i had won GBP 200, 000.00 pound as prize money for 2009 International mobile draw, held by SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, ENGLAND and had also received various email on my email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in by one, Dr.steve from UK London and also giving his telephone no, on which i never try to contact and talk to him.
          Now i have received an email asking me to transfer GBP1000 pound in favour of Nationwide Bank, London and only then the prize money shall be transfered to my bank account, which i had already given to him.I had already stated that i am ready to pay the charges, once the ammount is trasfered, but now he wants that the the transfer charges should be payed in advance.Plz advice what should i do and how to transfer the transfer charges of GBP1000 in favour of Nationwide Bank PLC.
          My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          i hope these shell guys have a lot money...and wanted supply it all over the world... chances r there to convert those black to white... i can't understand why they wanted to get our email id nd name...

shell international mobil draws in uk — draw

hello sir i got a email from shell internation that u have won a GBP 200, 000, 00in 2009 just i want to conform its true or spam

shell international mobil draws 2009 in uk — draw

dear Sir My Name Is rahul I have Received A Msg Through My Mobile NO ([protected]) That I Have Won GBP 200, 000.00 From Mobile Draw UK. If You Tell Me Somethingh About It Then I Will Be Verry Thankful To You.

shell intl mobile draw2009 — genuiness

Dear Sir

I received the sms on my mobile number [protected], that I won GBP 200000 in INGOING 2009 SHELL INTL MOBILE DRAW and asked me to contact REV. PETER GREEN to claim the amountat - email -spdcukmobiledraws @live.com,

Kindly revert to me and oblige.
          I too received the same Shell International mobile draw telling that i have won GBP 200, 000 in 2009 on 24.03.09 please advice.
          i have received a sms from MD-shell on my phone that i have won US$ 1, 000, 000.00 in 2009 shell internationtional draws in nigeria.please advice me that now what should i do for this sms.
          I have just recieved a sms saying i won 700000 pounds in shell mobile draw and I should mail to someone, i did that.
          is this real????
          i have got the message that we have won US $1, 000, 000.00 in the 2009 shell international mobile draws in nigeria.now plz tell me how can i claim this prize.they told me to contact Dr.philip jones
          Could you please tell me that its truth or fraud.If its fraud please do a strict action against them. So that he can never do it again and makes people fool. if it is true then please cont. me. on my email ID sahu.[protected]@gmail.com or mob. No. [protected] i hope u will take action on it

I recd the same shell intl mobile draw msg stating that i have won GBP 200000 in 2009 on 31.03.09. Previous this issue started in mail box now they started in mobiles. I dont know what to do with these character people who forward these messages. Please beware of these message.

i have received one message from u
          I had also recieved such a sms from shell international mobile draw that i have won 200000 GBP. I was really astonished after hearing it that this is fake. So, I wish that a serious action should be taken against such criminals.

Today 1-april 2009 I have received one sms to my mobile no[protected] as " Congrats your mobile number has won $3, 000, 000 in the ongoing orange intl draws in UK, uour pin is 3432, "

so please confirm

D.Lakshmi narayanan
          i regularley receieved the message form email address "[protected]@live.com " that y have won the price $ 3, 000, 000, 000 usd. can u held me to solve this problem. who is going to misbehave wit me just like this.
          i received a similaar sms from shell intl mobile draw... let me know either it is true or not?... thanking you mr.
          i have just recieved a sms form "tm-locky".according to it have won 200000 gbp.i m adviced to contact dr.steve on number [protected] or on email to [protected]@live.com.
          plz tell me what to do?
          is this a prank?
          i also come SMS in my mobile number this type of from [protected], you won 500000 of Orange Draw conntect DR.mark email on orange.[protected]@live.com

i have question how this person know my mobile Number ITS ALL SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          I too received the same Shell International mobile draw telling that i have won GBP 250, 000 in 2009 on 03.04.09 and to contact dr chirac via email at [protected]@live.com...plz help!!!
          All this seems rubbish. The issue is that these are mass SMSes sent. There definitely has to be a Company who provides SMS to these guys. Wonder if they are aware that such spam is being sent.
          i got an sms too. Unfortunately my bloody brains didn work rite. So i first sent him an sms and then googled for it.
          I too have received the sms stating that i have won 200, 000 GB Pounds In 2009 Shell International Mobile Draws and to contact Dr. Ibrahim Ahmed on [protected]@...
          the info given is incomplete and even the email id...
          Is some one fooling to all o[censored]s why is some one spoiling the name of Shell Company if any concern person is there kindly solve this matter...
          i have received SMS that i have won 250000GBPOUND from SHELL INT n to recive this i have to contact Dr. [protected]@... kindy waiting for your suggestion
          i got a sms that your no has won 200000... to grab your gift talk to dr steven...
          I received sms on 22 mar o9 regarding my mobile nunber has won GBP 200000/- in the 2009 int"l mobile draw UK. pls give clarification.

Dear viewers,
          Like many, I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me 2 00 000 GB in the aforesaid draw. they gave me an e mail addess which is [protected]@live.com . I already send reply them from my e mail id. because I was not aware about it. now I undrstood and say all of you thal don't go in this trap
          i think i have got some message that ihave won GBP500000.00 IN 2009... SO PLZ CONFIRM FURTHER DETAILS AND if this is true send money to my account...

My name is walter and I received a message on 4th april stating that i have won 200, 000 GB Pounds in the 2009 shell international mobile draws. to claim for the prize contact Dr Brain at email address [protected]@live.com.

I hope this is not a hoax/flase message.

Looking forward to the prize

walter
          I have received one sms on my mobile no, it was regarding the shell international mobile draw in Nigeria and it was mentioned that i have won US $ 1 million, as per the instruction Please advice me. My e mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
          thanks
          I too received the same Shell International mobile draw telling that i have won GBP 250, 000 in 2009 on 27.03.09 I send mail also on that adress please advice.
          I have received a message on 07/04/09.My mobile no..+91-[protected].I have received an SMS on 04/04/09, which declared me as the winner of Shell International Mobile Draws GBP250, 000. Could you please tell me that its truth or fraud. If its fraud please do a strict action against them. So that he can never do it again and makes people fool
          I have received a message on 07/04/09.My mobile no..+91-[protected].I have received an SMS on 07/04/09, which declared me as the winner of Shell International Mobile Draws GBP250, 000. Could you please tell me that its truth or fraud. If its fraud please do a strict action against them. So that he can never do it again and makes people fool.
          I received on SMS message on 12.04.09 informing that ji have won a GBP of 2, 00, 000 & was informed to contact DR.Godwill at send a mail to spdc41&hotmail.com infact i contactged the no & spoke to gentleman who named himself as given in the sms. HE has informed to send a mail with address.
          I also have received an sms on 14.3.2009 on my mobile. it was regarding shell international mobile draw in nigeria and it was mentioned that i have won 750, 000 US$. please advice me. Is this really true?i have also mailed them n they replyed to ma mail...ply help any body wat should i do...my e-mai id is, , , , [protected]@gmail.com
          i also got a sms in my mob also, offering big money prize...what should i do ...?
          reply me .. my id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          I have also received the same message, I feel that this is BIG FAKE.

confirm the authenticity of the SPDC draw.
          i too recieved the same shell intl mob messsage telling that i ve won $10 lakhs on 11/4/2009. please let me know the fact behind this message... thank u
          Hello sir
          you are cheating the people because people were suffer to see your silly message it is not
          good please dont be jock on people because the middle class people was very happy to se this silly&non sence message they were happy them selves to got this surprising money
          After checking this e-mail address matter we were absut of that message
          I don't no how this words are trasulated in english so i can wr ite in telugu maki alanti messages vastayo ledo i dont no kanimeeru alanti messages panpinchi mammalini bada pettakandi malanti middle class people alati messages chusi adi real amo maki anta luck undi amoani happy ga feel avutaru please you dont joking on people please.
          thanking you,
          your's silly customer.
          i recieved a message on 6 march, 2009 from info that i won gbpounds 500, 000 shell int'l mobile draw.please help me regarding this matter.
          sir i have resive sms from lm-nimbusit thts is
          congrtulation, u r mobile numder has won 200, 000GBP IN THE 2009 SPDC INTL MOBILE DRAW IN UK.TO CLIME U R PRIZ CONTACT DR:GODWILL ON THIS SITE
          SO PIZ GIVE CLARIFICATION
          THANKU
          hello sir
          i have recive sms from lm-nimbus it congratulatation u r mobile number has won 200, 000GBP in the 2009 spdc intl mobile draw in uk.to claim your prize contact dr'godwil on this email pleas give clarification contact number [protected]
          on 5th april, 2009 I got a message saying that I have won 2, 00, 000 gb pounds in shell international mobile draws, 2009. but right I do not know what I have to do.Please refer some steps for this problem.
          I also got a message from MD- Award : " CONGRAT, YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 500, 000, 00 GBP IN THE 200[SHELL]INT"L MOBIL DRAW, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT Dr Brown ON [protected] EMAIL shell [protected]@live.com.
          I send a mail to [protected]@live.com and [protected]@live.com as shell [protected]@live.com doesn't exist!
          Sir, Could you please advice me?

Mobile draw — 2009 shell international mobile draw

TO CLAIM THE PRIZE MONEY
          SIR,
          I HAVE RECIEVED THE SMS FROM TM-LUCKY ON 13 APRIL. 2009 WHICH IS AS FOLLOWS:-
          YOU HAVE WON US$8, 50, 000.00 2009 SHELL INT"L MOBILE DRAW. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CALL DR. PHILLIP ON +[protected] OR shell.[protected]@live.com
          Kindly arrange to full information & contact me on M.No. [protected] or [protected]

Thanking You
          I got an SMS on 13-04-09 that- " You have won GBP 2, 00, 000 in the 2009 Shell International Mobile Draws in U.K . To claim your prize Email Dr CINDY: [protected]@hotmail.com.
          Could you please tell me that its truth or fraud.
          Chorooo tum to pagal ho kuch kaaam shaam na hai .. saloo bena kuch kiye to kaha bhi pet wich nahi janda

My name is vikas and I received a message on 4th april stating that i have won 200, 000 GB Pounds in the 2009 shell international mobile draws. to claim for the prize contact Dr Brain at email address [protected]@live.com.

I hope this is not a hoax/flase message.

Looking forward to the prize
          too received the same Shell International mobile draw telling that i have won GBP 200, 000 in 2009 on 12.04.09 please advice.
          i have recived sms i win shell int'l mobile draw.to claim send your name and address on +[protected].Emil:- [protected]@live.com,
          Please advice me.

rajeev saxena
          Bhopal (M.P.)
          INDIA

Shell International — Regarding Shell Mobile Draws 2009

I have got a message on my mobile saying that i won prize of $200000 in Shell International Mobile Draws 2009, My mobile no. is[protected]Please help me if this true.

Received the following Sms on mobile number [protected]
          "Your mobile number has won GBP Pounds 20, 000 in the 2009 shell international mobile draw. To claim your Prize contact TM-Rich.

Please let me know it is true/false.

Thank you.
          Dear sir

i received a msg on[protected] ''you have won 200, 000GBPOUNDS...
          to claim your prize email: [protected]@hotmail.com
          am looking for that prize. pls forward my prize pls contact:[protected]
          I too received the same sms on 23.4.09.plz advice me what to do.
          I RECIEVED YOUR MESSAGE
          PLEASE CLARIFY IT
          SATHEESH P
          PAYYATH(H)
          CHERUVANUR(PO)
          MOB;[protected]
          too received the same Shell International mobile draw telling that i have won GBP 200, 000 in 2009 on 23.04.09 please advice.
          sir i have also received an sms on my mobile on 23/04/2009 stating that i have won us $ 750, 000.00...

and for further info i have to contact to the authorities by sending an email...

when i did so i got a reply after some mails that i have to pay $750 and after that i' ll get the certificate and my prize!!!

i am unable to understand any thing..
          plz tell me is this true or just a fake...?????
          We have received a SMS like wise
          I have also received above mentioned SMS that I have won GBP 250, 000.00 to claim contact Mr. Eric on Email [protected]@live.com
          i got a msg on 25th april 2009 telling that i have won 200, 000 GBP in shell international mobile draw 2009 and said me to sent a e-mail. I did mail but afterwards when i checked through net i got to know this is fraud please help me if they can create any problem for me
          this type of messages are just to cheat the people only.
          dear sir
          i has recieved an sms on my cellphone [protected] dated 26/04/2009 where it was stated that i have won a prize of 500, 000 US dollars in the Shell International mobile draw. and the email mentioned was [protected]@live.com. later on i recieved an email on my email address [protected]@hotmail.com where i was asked to give me contact details. i gave my contact details. but nw it seems that it is a prank.plz tell me what to do...i am really worried...
          Please dont fall for such traps,

Also please dont make calls to the number mentioned as some dail in number outside india the charges are billed from your end, i an way those guys out there will make money by you calling into the, the best thing out there is to delet such messages and forget about them.
          I too received the same Shell International mobile draw telling that i have won GBP 200, 000 in 2009 on 20.04.2009 please advice

shell international mobile — SMS RECD.

I have recd. sms as follows
          "CONGRATS YOU HAVE WON GBP 200, 000 IN 2009 SHELL INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR. FRANK ON [protected] OR E-MAIL: [protected]@live.com"

Kindly help me with the genuine of the sms.
          On the 28April2009, I too got an sms by the name of TM-Treasury,
          The SMS goes like this...
          You have won 200, 000.00 GBP in2009 (SHELL) INT.L Mobile Draw. to claim your prize contact Dr.George Miller via e-mail:[protected]@live.com
          sir, i received an sms on 1st may, sunday which states, "congrats! ur mobile no. has won a GBP 500000 pound in on going international mobile no. draw in UK. To claim e-mail :[protected]@live.com ur name, mobile no.and adress." Sender is TM-CoCaCo.Is is true or a case of fraud? what should i do? pls advice.
          I recieved an sms on 1st may 09 stating Congrats. You have won 200000gbp in 2009 SHELL INTL mobile draws in uk to claim contact Dr. Ben on e mail id [protected]@yahoo.com... plz advise is this a fake mail and if so there should be strict action taken against them for fooling around innocent people for no reason.

i have recieved an SMS from shell international mobile draw 2009. it says i have won 3 million dollars and also tells me to send my name and contact number to Rev. Town on [protected]@yahoo.com. pls look into this and let us know abt it.
          The service providers should also be held responsible in accepting these SMS in bulk to the innocent customers. As aresult the genuine SMS will also get lost in this fake world.

I have received a massage on my mob.[protected] at[protected]. that massage informed me that I have won GBP 250, 000.00 in 2009 Shell International Mobile Draws . so kindly tell me how can I claim my prize money?

Yours truly
          Pijush Mondal
          hi my name is ashish pathak, even i got the sms stating that i won 200000 GB pound.
          in 2009 shell enternational mobile draw and in email they mentioned to claim please email to Dr. Ibrahim on [protected]@hotmail.com. I done that bt still no response from them what to do with thish kind of sms
          I hav also received same sms and replying to them, but i was not serious bcos i am regularly gettin g these kind of mails, but this time on my mobile.

Shell International Mobile draw 2009 Recent Comments