Shibani Air Pvt Ltd

Shibani Air Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Whose, has anyone paid anything in this company? This is absolutely fake. 6 months ago i paid 72000 rs for this company. One of my friend in delhi, who paid arond 80000rs. Still, we haven’t got a job yet. So, we are moving legally against them. Those anyone faced same scenario, contact me sibin [protected]@gmail.com. We have to move together.
Tank you.

Its already been half and a months they promised to deliver thebparcel after submission of the fees. And now they are not answering my call nor replying my messages
    I wounder how far they are going to servide by cheating others.
    Im from a family who runs for maximum 2 meals a day and i trusted them and they cheated me. For them may be a small amount but as for me it a lots more than just the amount.

Hello this is adil from karnataka. I want to say this to each & every candidates of my country…never believe on any terms & conditions of (SHIBANI AIR PVT LTD) this company. The staffs work in this company using a fake name. They will hire you by conducting a telephone call and charge you Rs.1140/- for sending u a parcell containing a registration form and a CD. They will also offer you that you would get Rs.[protected] per month. and...

Documents required:

1) qualification certificates (till highest).

2) identity proof.

3) address proof.

4) curriculum vitae.

5) 1 passport size photo.

6) 1 full length photo.

7) the documentation charge i. e. 1000 inr.+service tax (14%)= 1140 inr

8) payment prove i. e. bank receipt.

9) you have to submit all the required documents within 24 hours.

Thanks for your co-operation, i really appreciate that,

I am looking for a positive response asap.
      Sep 22, 2016
      [email protected] For further queries or details Contact with Mr. Virat-8274074024 (whats app)-7278127252. Dear Candidates, Greetings from Shibani Air Services Pvt Ltd! Congratulation! We are pleased to inform that you have passed the telephonic interview. You have been shortlisted for the post of GROUND HANDLING (CSA). Please find the attachment. Thanking You HR Manager Shibani Air Services Pvt Ltd. Phone – 033-65555020.

Hello
        this is Piyush from Patna.
        I want to say this to each & every candidates of my country...never believe on any terms & conditions of (SHIBANI AIR PVT LTD) this company. The staffs work in this company using a fake name.

They will also offer you that you would get Rs.[protected] per month. and you will get a job at your nearest airport and accomodation -fooding...etc..

After getting the parcell by post or through mail . Please carefully read point no.7 in the 2nd page of registration form, When u will send back the registration form aftr filling up to this company..

they will charge you Rs 85000 for employment. And you will be paid Rs.[protected] /month and also you will have to take care of your accomodation - fooding - transport.

So i suggest you or i assure you that ""SHIBANI AIR PVT LTD "" is a fake company. This company physically exists but deals in fake vacanies or hiring...
        I have all the legal proofs.

Therefore ..i desperately would like to advice you through this message...that please be aware of this company in future. Do not pay any type of amount they charge...until you get a face to face interview at any airport.

Yours faithfully