Smarttv123.com

Smarttv123.com Complaints & Reviews

My order no: df70260d75b6007c[protected]deoc3 placed on 28/2/2018 for smarttv 123 octa was confirmed to have been despatched by the firm on 01/03/2018 vide shipment no: aslele20180301in1024338. Bit so far i have not received the product (16/05/2018). Repeated e-mail complaints found same answer that the product has been shipped and there is no tracking system as the product was shipped through usps to my local post

I have paid the full amount in feb 18 for smarttv123 product.
    They have not shipped the product, instead keep confirming the shipment of product against a fake way bill number that does not exist.

I have written at least 12 complaint but they are giving a standard reply that they have sent the product.
    It looks the replies to my complaint are system generated as their replies are not in line with my complaints. There are two standard replies that they have fed through system.
    It’s a fraud company and i am sure they must have cheated many customers and taken their hard earned money.
    I want the postal address or contact person of this company so that i can file a complaint and sue them legally.
    If any one has their address please share.
    Yoginder bisht

I had paid money through credit card and purchased two octa air tv antenna through advertisement on facebook by smarttv123.com on 2/8/2018. I had not received the products till now (16/04/18). If you are not able to deliver the product then please process refund of my money.
      Here is the details:-
      Shipment number: asl20180208in885801
      Order: 3165785dfeb1c48d8525822e0023ab84
      Amount billed: 4590inr
      Date purchased: 2/8/2018

I booked an octa air product from this site on 23 feb it's supposed to deliver that product within 20 working days but still now also it's not delivered i wrote many mails to the website customer support but it's not helpfull so that's why i am complaining here. So plz solve my problem i paid the amount online to this product this site is not halving a indian help line is well.
        product not delivered from 40 days

I had paid money through online and purchased 3 octa air tv antenna through advertisement on facebook by smarttv123.com on 06/02/18. I had not received the products till now (06/02/18). I had communicated to their customer care but no proper reply. Also i observed similar complaints against the same company in consumer complaints form. I would like to request you to initiate refund the amount.

Dear Hamendra Singh,
          We are happy to report your order has been successfully processed by our warehouse! Please keep in mind that if you ordered multiple products, your shipments may be combined in the same package.
          Product Shipment: SmartTV123 Octa
          Many Thanks,
          SmartTV123
          Contact Us

PLEASE RESOLVED.

My Name Is Vikram Jeet Singh, My Mail id. [protected]@yahoo.com, I ordered the octa air from smarttv123.com on jan 14 Feb. 2018, till now the product has not been received and the shipment website says the product has reached the local post office but no information after that. Every time i contact the customer care they ask me to wait for one more week, and if i ask for the escalation procedure there is no reply. Please trace the company and help me get my money back...

I had paid money through Dabit card and purchased three octa air tv antenna through advertisement by smarttv123.com on 14/02/18. I had not received the products till now (29/03/18). I had communicated to their customer care but no proper reply. Also i observed similar complaints againt the same company in consumer complaints form. I would like to request you to initiate refund the amount.
            Shipment confirmation as follows : Ist Massage to Me.

Dear Vikram,
            Thank you for your recent order of our SmartTV123 Octa Air Digital TV Antenna.
            Package: SmartTV123 Octa – 3 Units
            Amount Billed: 5985INR
            This indoor, digital TV antenna is compatible with HD receiver boxes, PC computers, and laptops, making instant access to free TV a breeze. Multidirectional reception ensures crystal-clear reception every time – no pointing necessary. Watch live local news, sport events, and your favorite shows with NO monthly contracts or bills.
            Because we ship Internationally, please allow 14-21 business days for delivery.
            We are always here to help, so please don’t hesitate to contact customer support with any questions. Welcome to the future of home entertainment!
            Many Thanks,

Shipment Number: ASL20180214IN928849
            Date Shipped: 2/14/2018
            Order: F7F44BCD1D8DB[protected]B5

The Courier Shows This Type Of Details :

1. ASL20180214IN928849 Date TimeStatus[protected]:27:50 Order received at Fulfilment centre hub

2.[protected]:10:09 Order being packed at Fulfilment centre hub

3.[protected]:13:10 Order dispatched from Fulfilment centre hub

4.[protected]:09:47 Order has arrived at destination country - item has been transferred to local post and will no longer receive further updates
            Apr 06, 2018
            Sudheer Dharmadhikari's response
            No delivery of product no any response
            I have ordered the Smart TV antenna on dated 15/02/2018 but till today I have not received the product nor any reply to my written complaint.
            Well well,

Yes, we have been scammed! We decided to let this go...

Money makes a human an ugly soul...

Blessing to you, wish you well

Estimados, necesito saber que ha pasado con la siguiente compra y envios a chile.

Envío de producto: smarttv123...

I ordered the octaair from smarttv123.com on jan 30, till now the product has not been received and the shipment website says the product has reached the local post office but no information after that. Every time i contact the customer care they ask me to wait for one more week, and if i ask for the escalation procedure there is no reply. Please trace the company and help me get my money back
              I had purchased online Octa Air HD TV antenna from smarttv123.com but not working regarding I am written to much mail but not respond by company and refused not found customer details. I had mailed on 30th March still no response from the company.

Nimesh Kumar Berawala
              MB.[protected]

I had paid money through credit card and purchased two octa air tv antenna through advertisement by smarttv123.com on 15/02/18. I had not received the products till now (12/03/18). I had communicated to their customer care but no proper reply. Also i obsevered similar complaints againt the same company in consumer complaints form. I would like to request you to initiate refund the amount.
                Shipment confirmation as follows :
                Dear paul,
                We are happy to report your order has been successfully processed by our warehouse! Please keep in mind that if you ordered multiple products, your shipment may be combined in the same package.

Shipment no: asl20180215in936749