Smile Self Driven Cars
2.5

Smile Self Driven Cars Complaints & Reviews

I booked the automatic xuv-500 for a month from smile self driven cars chennai. we were in the conversation for nearly a week But when i reached the airport they did airport deliver, at last i received the manual transmission one. car was in a good condition used it for a month and no problem with that but before committing they should inform the every detail and as spoke they have to give it.
but it's a brand new xuv500 2016 car top end model with sunroof and all as a car wise good
The contact number is very busy

The smile self driven cars providing the self drive car service we taken a car for our personal use the service is good but.
Providing contact details

no is [protected]

I try that number but always busy.

Smile Self Driven Cars — Duping money from customers

I had a discussion with one of Smile Cars employees, Mr Imran regarding booking of an Alto car for 4 days w.e.f from 30 August 2013 and he confirmed the booking on 29 August 2013

I have a recorded conversation wherein I was promised an Alto car at a rate of RS 1,000 per day and I was told to confirm the delivery time and venue on 30 August. On 30 August I was told the car will be handed over to me by 12.30PM. At about 11AM...

Smile Self Driven Cars Recent Comments