Star Plus

Star Plus Complaints & Reviews

Please will you stop airing serials on weekends as it coincides with other programs. Also i request you to bring back star jalsha bengali channel as there's no need to watch repeated old serials on unsaved this is a waste of time. We want to watch different shows on weekends it gives the actors a break too.

I hope to hear from you shorty.

Plz plz comeback soon with arshi new season we cant live without thème we are waitting to head gold news soon plz ask sanaya to do ipkknd new season we want arshi new season plz do this fort us we cant live without ipkknd new season is a big to aller arshi fans i sill right now dream about ipkknd new season plz mâle pour dream come grue soon fort all arshi fans
    Aug 15, 2016
    Star plus what u want arshi fans to do...we seriously dont know..we request fo so long..but till now start plus didnt take any action based on this...plz star plus iam asking this kindly pls start ipkknd new season.Pls..pls start ipkknd new season...pls.Star plus..star plus..star plus...pls bring ipkknd new season...Star plus when u gng to start ipkknd new season...Realy cannot wait..pls start soonMy dear star plus...start ipkknd new season soon...Iam waiting for the moment...Star plus each and ever second without ipkknd, my life is not complete, star plus pls complete my life...I want ipkknd...We cannot forget ipkknd till our last breath...pls bring back soon...web series also fine...try to take more than 100 episode...below that also I try to except...but first of all start ipkknd new season...star plus may I know that what star plus thinking about arshi fans, , , , , why you not ready to consider our request..we not asking for any flop drama come back...we asking for billion people all time favorite "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"..then why are you scared...Ipkknd is very high in Trp rating..then why star plus scared...(I DON'T Understand)star plus Iam very sure that ipkknd will win everyone heart again and make ur channel proud...star plus dont late and dont miss this good opportunity of ur channel success...Pls star ipkknd soon...Star plus Iam not going to stop asking for ipkknd new season untill star plus starts the new season of ipkknd...Iam telling this frm my heart ...Iam not simply telling this...I want ipkknd new season...Star plus must consider my request...I cannot be patient and polite anymore...and I want only positive result frm star plus...Pls start ipkknd new season soon..I hope to see new promo before this month end... plz make the comeback sooooon plz
    Jul 29, 2016
    Updated by khushi sing raizada
    Plz plz plz web want ipkknd new season soon as possible we want arshi soon plz make pour dream come true plz do this soon
    Jul 29, 2016
    Updated by khushi sing raizada
    Plz star ipkknd soon ans ask sanaya to do it we cant live without ipkknd new season we want the magical moments of rabba vé again si plz come back with arshi new season soon ipkknd new season become a dream fort aller arshi fans plz We just want arshi ans nothing else plz plz de wait si long tome si plz dont la te more because we cant wait si plz plz plz plz plz comeback with ipkknd new season web serial also fine plz comeback soon fort us thank you

Bring back tamanna show
      Dear star plus,
      U stopped tamanna show so early it's very very disappointing and sad. I regularly watch this show and being a girl this show is very inspirational and motivated for every girl n women in india.
      Don't understand your analysis how come u continue with long boring stupid illogical shows like sathiya and ye rishta they r real toucher and fresh unique shows like tamanna n dahleez comes to end so early.
      Pls bring back both the show its humble request.

Fan of tamanna

How can anyone show programmes where the person is using all kinds of nonsense to tell people what they must do in order for god to listen to them.

God is not responsible for anything - it is all self created, he is there to guide, he is the almighty and does not need anyone to tell him that and do all kinds of rituals this is just based on fear - these people use fear to dominate the people - how can you also screen a show where the man is called a prophet??? He is not a prophet but a fraud

The best show was "awakening" to your true self - that is the show you should show all the time
        Please stream these channels so that we get full picture on the screen, this gets very annoying, I get TV screen blacked out on either side of TV and don't get the entire picture on TV, like channel 550,

Many thanks

Please show the repeat telecast of dahleez 10:30 is too late I m unable to see plz show repeat telecast at least two time a day in non hd starplus channel
          Please do it as soon as possible my so many episode missed because repeat of dahleez is not showing plz give the at 11am nd also on 2:00pm or it can be other time but plz show the repest telecast.

I want to complain against the serial sath nibhana sathiya aired in starplus.the sequeal which is going on now that of gora is really very ambressing.in this era where we are fighting about women's empowerment this serial is showing how woman can be tortured.what new generation people will learn.specially that scene where kokila was been pulled by jeep gives negative impression to the society.please i[censored] cant give respect and cant show any...

This is one of the most popular show @ starplus right now. Why you people not bringing it to prime time (7:30 -10 PM). People used to watch it instead of boring series going long through like saath nibhana saathiya, Diya and Baati and all. Why you people not bring family comedy at family prime time. Think about for freshness to consumer from your daily soap to change Dull image and became slight brighter.

My point of saying is, If somebody liking it and he/she is working person, then it's become impossible for them to watch. Also the repeat timing is not proper. At-least please replay it at some proper time so that those people can watch their favorite show.
            It would be better if you can publish repeat timings of your daily soap

Please do take it seriously.

Best Regards

Star Plus — Subtitles

Good day, I am a viewer in Dubai and for a few days now there has been no subtitles. Am not Indian and find is boring to watch if I can't understand. And this is my favourite channel.

Star Plus — Phir be na manne badtameez dill

Please telecast badtameez dill at 11:30 pm also

The storyline of Mere Angne mein has gone from bad to worse, we don't want to see the evil winning & the innocent getting punished. kindly not make your tv serial like other boring serials. improve the storyline, small issues & arguments are acceptable but making one person the sacrificial goat in all situations is not fair. kindly give all your characters equal power & strength & don't make the illiterate look powerful & educated as bad people.
              Plz stop serial 7days for men its giving mentally torture to men its kindy request to star plus to stop.

Dear sir/madam.
                Kindly stoped seven days telicast of all serials..
                Dear sir/madam in week we just get only Saturday and Sunday to watch other programs like sports, WWE, reality show... But due to your talicast on Saturday and Sunday we are not able to watch all these programs...
                Kindly stop telicast on Saturday and Sunday...

Thank you sir/madam I hope you will take a action on this as soon as possible..

i am a regular viwer of siya ke raam in starplus hd. Its reper telecast 10:30pm its better for me and other worker persion. But in 13th april schedule, Its very defficult to watch 8pm or 11:30pm. So sir i am requesting you to please telecast this serial (siya ke raam) at 10:30 pm. Then we are watch it without any problem. Waiting a response.
                  regards
                  Rudradip Acharjee

Raw star singing is pre-recorded

Hi, New television show Raw Star is playing pre-recorded songs. We have confirmed this on many episodes already. Shame on the show that they are afraid of real stage performance. Regards, Star TV audience

Star Plus Recent Comments