Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

kault on Oct 15, 2018
I invested sterling tree magnum india ltd under application number j 536743 and certificate no k 10069 dated 16/3/1996. My maturity amount rs97500 was due in 9/12/2015. I tried to context companies office in delhi and chennai but no whereabouts of company. Please help if anyone has any clue of the company. This was my hard earned money invested in the company.

Triloki kaul - delhi

kault on Oct 14, 2018
    I invested sterling tree magnum india ltd against application no.
    J 536743 certificate no k 10069 dated16/3/1996. My ist interim was due on 9/12/2001 and 2nd interim was due on 9/12/2007 and final maturity amount rs.97500 was due on 9/12/2015 but as of today there is no whereabouts of company. I tried to connect company but no location of chennai and delhi address is exist.
    Please look in this regard and advise what the court has decided.
    Please help and advise.

Triloki kaul
    Dwarka newdelhi

kaultn on Oct 14, 2018
      My application no j 536743 certificate no k 10069 dated 16/3/1996. I have invested money in sterling tree magnum india ltd. My ist interim return was due on 9/12/2001 and 2nd interim was due on 9/12//2007 and final maturity amount rs97, 500 was due on 9/12/2015. I tried to contact chennai head office but no response received so far. I had registered complaint in this regard also. Please help.

Triloki kaul
      Dwarka delhi

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — redemption of my investment

Placid ribeiro on Sep 29, 2018
        I have purchased sterling tree magnum india ltd bonds with maturity date 29/11/2013.

I have neither received...

asharma2969 on Jan 20, 2018
        I had purchased 5 teak trees vide easy retirement teakquity program of sterling tree magnum india ltd in 1994 with maturity date of 2014. Its been four years post maturity date and neither i have received any communication from the company, nor there has been any response to the queries raised with them. Its the harrd earned money which we middle class people invest with the motive to have retirement corpus, but with companies like this duping their consumers is not only criminal but morally unethical. Need help to get this resolved

tahersib on Jan 5, 2018
          Reference : application no. : a113983, a141874, a141873 (3 trees each), certificate no. J2483, j2480, j2482 issued in the name of taher joher sibatra and johar sibatra, c/o a m rasiklal co no 26, netaji subhas road calcutta 700001 (3 trees)

This is to inform you that we have invested rs 5475 against the cost of 3 (Three) teak trees planted at chintalaguda plantation in rayagada registration district, rayagada district of
          Sterling tree-magnum (India) limited
          Its maturity was on 27/09/2016, i would like my return.
          Updated by tahersib Jan 05, 2018
          TAHER JOHER SIBATRA
          PLEASE CONTACT ON-
          EMAIL- [protected]@gmail.com
          PHONE- [protected]/ [protected]

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — i am complaining about my invent money in sterling tree magnum

Vimlesh Verma123 on Dec 19, 2017
            I had purchased a teak tree worth rs.1775, on 09/10/95 and its maturity date is 08/10/15 with assured mid term payments. However...

Manish Kulthe on Dec 3, 2017
            I had purchased a teak tree worth rs.20000, on 28/4/94 and its maturity date is 27/4/14 with assured mid term payments. However nither has ant mid term payment been made nor has there been any communication from the company.

I expect a note from the company giving details of the current status along with the interim payments promised at the end of the 6th and 12th year as well as the maturity amount.

Please find the below certificate details

Application no - u 9847
            Certificate no - m499

Please find my personal details

Name of the owner - surekha kamlakar kulthe
            Name of the nominee - manish kamlakar kulthe
            Current address - 3/27, devchaya apt, savarkar road, behind ganesh darshan, dombivli e, mumbai 421201
            Contact no - [protected] / [protected]

Bhuvaneswari Suryanarayanan
              I had purchased 2 teak trees value 1275/ each. The date of purchase s 14 01 1994. Date of maturity 13 01 2014. Till now i hv nt recd any amount nt even a paise whereas they hv quoted rs 124000 each tree in the certificate issued. Pl take steps t recover our investments. We had all invested coz sterling s a reputed company n i want t know where hv they grown the trees n the status of our investment
              Regards.
              Bhuvaneswari s. Chennai.
              Contact. [protected]
              I have purchase ateak tree from sterling magnum company worth rs 975 but its expired still no reply from company didn't give my money yet help me

hkhurana
                We have purchased tree bonds from the co. with the assurance of mid term return & final return
                1.Rashi khurana 02 E3749 28/02/1994 27/02/2014
                2, Vaibhav khurana 02 E3746 28/02/1994 27/02/2014
                3.Sunita khurana 01 C8412 28/02/1994 27/02/2014

Nothing has been given by them so far & there is no information.

Kindly look into

our address has changed, it is House no. 627 sector-29, Faridabad-121008

regards

Harish Khurana
                My dad had purchased total 3 number of teak tree by the name of A.ANEES KHAN serial no. S 018713, A.AFZAL KHAN serial no. S 018637, A.IMRAN KHAN serial no. S 018712, date of joining the scheme 15/05/1992 the date of expiry of the scheme 14/05/2012, still no response of this, if someone knows about this please contact us @ [protected] / [protected]