Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

My father has taken 5 teak trees and as per company certificate after completion of 20 years we will get rs 8, 64, 000.00.
Now 20 years period completed but no any communication received from company about our invested amount refund as per original certificate.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My name is lakshman kumar
    I live in bengaluru. I invested 2 teak trees at rs. 1275/- each with a promise that i would get 124000/- on maturity after 20 years. Till date i have not received any settlement nor is there any information from the company
    My certificate no is e886
    Application no is t 7677
    Date of certificate is 19/04/1994
    Please help me in this regard
    Lakshman kumar
    My mail id is [protected]@airtelmail.in
    Phone [protected]
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Purchased 1 tree vide certificate no k 19109 dtd[protected]. Have not been paid the dues: the first interim payment on[protected] and the second one on[protected] nor the maturity amount on[protected]. Inspite of so many reminders the company is not responding nor they are paying our dues. On the internet it is showing different addresses also. It is my hard earned money. Need the payment of maturity with 18% interest
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Have purchased two teak tree on 30/11/1994 in my daughter's name divya a garwal vide their application no. G 101754 and certificate no. D2426 issued by the stm on 26/04/1995.
        As per the terms co. Supposed to make interim returns payable by 29/11/2014

I have tried my best to locate their address (Address mentioned in the certificate is now changed as confirmed by one of my friend).
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          I have purchased Two Teak Trees in the Year 1998, The Maturity amount will be returned in 2016, But No Money was paid till...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          My application num w 36737 and certificate num d 409 purchased 09 teak trees with value of rs 1475 each and date of joining...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased one teak tree on 08/02/1996 in my name davinder pal singh vide their application no. R 61200 and certificate no. K18861
          As per the terms co. Supposed to make interim returns payable by 07/02/2002 and second interim returns by 07/02/2008

I have tried my best to locate their address but could not

Further there is no response from the company.

My present residence address

Davinder pal singh
          459-b bhai randhir singh nagar
          Ludhiana
          (Punjab)-141012
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I invested sterling tree magnum india ltd under application number j 536743 and certificate no k 10069 dated 16/3/1996. My maturity amount rs97500 was due in 9/12/2015. I tried to context companies office in delhi and chennai but no whereabouts of company. Please help if anyone has any clue of the company. This was my hard earned money invested in the company.

Triloki kaul - delhi
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I invested sterling tree magnum india ltd against application no.
              J 536743 certificate no k 10069 dated16/3/1996. My ist interim was due on 9/12/2001 and 2nd interim was due on 9/12/2007 and final maturity amount rs.97500 was due on 9/12/2015 but as of today there is no whereabouts of company. I tried to connect company but no location of chennai and delhi address is exist.
              Please look in this regard and advise what the court has decided.
              Please help and advise.

Triloki kaul
              Dwarka newdelhi
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My application no j 536743 certificate no k 10069 dated 16/3/1996. I have invested money in sterling tree magnum india ltd. My ist interim return was due on 9/12/2001 and 2nd interim was due on 9/12//2007 and final maturity amount rs97, 500 was due on 9/12/2015. I tried to contact chennai head office but no response received so far. I had registered complaint in this regard also. Please help.

Triloki kaul