Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — not any response and any detail of campany

hi i m sandeep sharma living in satpur nashik maharashtra. i have invested in a trees of 1 nos and simaultaneously my brother...

Dear sir/madam,
I C.kesavaram owner of two teak trees,which purchased by my father C.Raghupathi in the year 08/05/1992 and 11/05/1993 with respect to that the company has issued an certificate with serial no-008190 &18664 and certificate no-T8311 & C2262, my share expires on 2012 & 2013 respectively. I heard that a case going on,i have contacted the new address of that company in rangarajapuram & sent a post card mentioning all my new address details but no response from them still now.. kindly respond to my postal or mail me @ kesava.[protected]@gmail.com:kesava.[protected]@yahoo.com.
ph no:[protected],[protected],[protected].

C.kesavaram
No.9 2nd main st,
Gomathipuram,
Tiruninravur-602024
Aug 13, 2020

I INVISTED RS21650/-IN STERLING TREE MAGNUM INDIA LTD.BY 10 PDC CHEQUE FROM DATED 20/02/1997 TO 20/11/1997 MY CERTICATE NO.Q5969 BUT I NOT RECEIVED ANY SO CALLED INTERIM RETURNS 1TH 25/08/2003 AND 2ND 25/08/2009 MY DATE OF MATURITY ON 26/02/2017 PLEASE HILP ME.

TAPAN KUMAR PANJA
    36/3 MAHENDRA BHATTACHARYA ROAD
    HOWRAH-711104 WIST BENGAL
    E-MAIL:[protected]@yahoo.in
    PH.NO:[protected] CELL [protected]

dear sir,
      i am a serviing soldier in army when i was posted in Bangalore (during1995) i had purched two trees and it maturity date is[protected] i was spouse to get the intrem returns after 6th and 12th year but neither i got nor the company contacted. my certificate No. D12816. if you can retain my assured amout of 144000/- i will be ever greatful to you.
      thanking you
      yours faithfuly
      TILAK RAJ MEHTA
      HOUSE NO 6 SAINIKNAGAR
      AMBALA CANTT
      Ph no [protected]

I K NAGARAJU OWNER OF 1 TEAK TREE.CERTIFICATE NO. F 5641 , OF HER BOND IS APPLICATION NO. K418530 .DATE OF JOINING IS 09/01/1995.MATURITY DATE IS 08/01/2015.AND TRESS ARE PLANTED AT PARVATHIPURAM PLANTATION IN PARVATHIPURAM SUB-REGISTRATION DISTRICT, VIZIANAGARAM AT ANDHRA PRADESH IN INDIA. ABOVE ALL DETAILS IS ACCORDING TO BOND ISSUED BY THEM.
        THIS COMPANY IS REGISTERED UNDER THE COMPANIES ACT 1956 IN INDIA.WE HAD NOT STILL RECEIVED INTERIM RETURNS OF COMPANY OF 6TH AND 12 YEAR WHICH DUE TO US. WE HAD SEARCHED CHENNAI'S REGISTERED OFFICE AND HEAD OFFICE .
        We Could Not Get The First & Second Interim RETURNS/PAYMENS

KINDLY SUGGEST PROCEDURE HOW TO RETURNS /PAYMENTS AND WHICH ADDRESS SEND TO CERTIFICATES.

MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS l

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
        NAGARAJU KAPULA

sterling tree magnum india ltd — Non receipt of Teak Timber promised

I had purchased Teak Trees worth Rs.1475 under certificate no. F 17630 and F 16099 in the year 1994, Till date I have not heard anything for the last 15 years. Request for updates and promised guaranteed returns.

Sterling Tree Magnum India Ltd — No interim returns received

I have purchased STM certificate no: P2537 for Rs.3650, on 12.9.96. I did not receive the first and second interim returns...

I purchased TWO teak plant under Easy Retirement Teakquity vide certificate no E924 and application no T 40418 on 3/12/1993 with assurance for return at interval of period but so far we neither received any intimation nor any money with reference to above. this is a serious cheating. I request to take suitable action against the co for immediate payment of my hard earned money.
          vinay kimar srivastava
          Dhanbd

This is D.APPARAO Iam Purchased two trees by the name of my self and My Brother D.GANGA RAJU on 7-11-92 receipt no; 0768 & 0767 and Application mumber 610820,610821.past i nave send the postage to the company two times But am not receined any confirmation from the company side so pleasae settled my policy as early as possible

thanking you,

KRISHNADIST,
            ANDHARA PRADESH.
            pone;[protected],[protected]

sterling tree magnum india ltd — REFUND NOT RECEIVED

I PURCHASED SHARES OF M/S STERLING TREEMAGNUM ON 30.09.1995 IN THE NAME OF MY MINOR DAUGHTER MANRAYMAN KAUR VIDE CERTIFICATE NO K 35001, APPLICATION NO J 520590. TILL NOW NO DIVIDEND OR REFUND HAS BEEND RECEIVED. ALLTHE CORRESPONDENCE TO COMPANY'S ADDRESS AT 5, MURRAYS GATE ROAD, ALWARPET, CHENNAI 600018 HAS BOUNCED BACK

V S GOOMBER
            SAHITYA VATIKA
            C-4A/16-A, JANAK PURI
            NEW DELHI 110058

MOBILE [protected]

STERLING TREE MAGNUM (INDIA) LTD — STATUS OF MY POLICY

I took a policy by paying Rs. 975/- on 19/03/1993 in Sterling Tree Magnum(India) Ltd+. My certificate No. is B 93/Mar/142. My application No. B 40212. I sent a letter to the company address of Chennai but it had returned due to non availability of address. Request confirm whether the company exists or closed and also please find the status of my Certificate.

Thanks & regards
            BV Prakash

Sterling Tree Magnum (I) Ltd — About my policy status

Dear Responsible Persons,
            Kindly Attention Please.....
            My Father/Gaurdian Mr. Ashraf Ali had purchased 45 trees in your co as per Application No. Y 800672 and certificate No. G 1023 dated 22.08.1995.
            After five years of purchase I had got a latter of Companey regarding to convert my investment in Equity Share @ Rs. 10/= each.After reply with acceptance of that I tried to find the address and Phone No. of company.but I failed in that.
            today I get this web site and get the No. and Address of the co. when I call on that No. the opretor reply me that there is a case pending in the court and when we get the decision from there then we can do any thing.
            I am ready to compromise on the Principal Amount but they are not ready on that also and in which court the case is pending they are not giving the information an that.
            Any responsible person please reply me.Either After 3 working days I will submit a case at Varanasi court.

Arshad Ali, A.25/54,Saleempura
            Varanasi
            Ph. No. :- [protected],[protected]

i have one bond of sterling tree magnum. i had purchased in 1993. what is the current price of this bond. and i want to sell. so plz give advice.

STERLING TREE MAGNUM INDIA LTD — STATUS OF MY POLICY AND MONEY BACK OF MY INVESTMENT

thanking you,

WYNCHI PET,
            VIJAYAWADA-520001,
            KRISHNADIST,
            ANDHARA PRADESH.

sterling tree magnum india ltd — maturity amount not received

I have invested an amount of Rs.32000/- in sterling tree magnum india ltd they have promised a plot also.
            there is no response from the company. Please help us in the above matter.

thanking you sir,

seshu

i have one bond of sterling tree magnum. i had purchased in 1992. what is the current price of this bond. and i want to sell. so plz give advice.
            I took a policy by paying Rs. 975/- on 23/04/1992 in Sterling Tree Magnum(India) Ltd+. My certificate No. is T 5468/aprl. My application No. 005742. Request confirm whether the company exists or closed and also please find the status of my Certificate.

sterling tree magnum india ltd — non receipts of interim return

i have taken 1 tree in sterling tree magnum india ltd.on 08/02/1997. by investing Rs. 1825...and its maturity for interim payment is due and i hav not received any such payment ...and there is no responce for company side ...so please tell me the proceduce what i should do...?
            Even I had purchased 2 teak trees, but no return or information from STM so far.
            J Roy
            Hyderabad

I was a employee of sterling tree magnum india ltd since 1996 to 1999 and my PF a/C-NO-TN/31742/3049.0, But after several reminder they are not responding and neither they have provided the correct office address.
              Requesting u kindly help in this matter urgently.

Bibhuti Bhusan Biswal.
              hello Sir...

I am invest sterling tree magnum india ltd in 1995.

Receipt No. BM(W) 4636
              Teak Tree (s) under scheme E.R.T.
              vide application number D.no. 306781
              Detad 10/06/1995

Name of the Executive : Rajesh Shetty
              Code: MH BM E 81

i heve correct office address in Mumbai Branch.

Requesting u kindly help in this matter urgently.

sanjay sudhakar chavan