Suzuki

Suzuki Complaints & Reviews

I own suzuki let's scooter (Jul 2015 model). Due to a small accident, front left panel of my vehicle is damaged. I have been trying to get this part from your dealer kgn suzuki in pune since march 2019 but still it is not made available and i am getting different replied every time from your workshop. This product is not even available in vehicle list under 'spare parts and accessories' list on your website. How can i get this...

Dear sir, i have a purchase access 125 on 09/03/2013 and i have drive on 11, 000 km and regular i can change oil and service but access engines are so dump, it not a good product on suzuki, i have totaly loss on purchase access 125.
my vehicle are not a good its totaly failure product, access 125 engine are fail in within 3 years and my engine no. F [protected].

I hope you understand my problm and i request my problam slove instaly..
My warranty registration card image send

I hope you understand my problm and i request my problam slove instaly..

I had given Suzuki Access 125 for Repair job at A.B.T Two Wheeler Private Limited in Nandanam, Chennai on 15/11/2013. My Job Card No.251 and Registration Number is TN 10 Z 5158. I had bought the vehicle on 4/2010. On 18/11/2013 a representative called me up and told me it is an engine seizure(IN 3 YEARS OF PURCHASE SOUNDS TO BE THE WORST SCOOTER) going to cost me around Rs. 8000 to Rs.10000(MAXIMUM). With no other go I had to accept it as I travel a lot. They then delayed it for 10 days by telling me that they do not have spare parts. Then after 10 days they call me again and tell me that it is going to cost me Rs.4000 extra over the previous estimate as they have to change crankshaft etc. A vehicle without any accident has the whole engine gone within 3 years. I still believed the technician and asked him to do the repairs if the maximum amount goes up to Rs 14, 000 and not more than that. After 2 days they call me up and tell me that my scooter is repaired. When I ask them the amount they coolly tell me Rs.18500. When I told them that the estimate was Rs. 12000 to Rs. 14000 max they reply that the estimate was Rs. 18000 to Rs. 20000. This has been my worst experience with any scooter and their service center. I had called them nearly 50 times in past 10-15 days for a repair job. At present many automobile companies callback their vehicles if they find any problem. But SUZUKI engine seizes in 3 years

Dear sir, i had purchased the GS 150R bike from Riya Suzuki airoli Navi Mumbai before two month (Runnig KM is about 1400 km After second service imidiatliy on that day there is noise coming from engine side and also the engine getting hotter and hotter and I have Shown my bike to the service centre at Riya Suzuki at Airoli the people working there is not well behavaing or not co-operting to me and giving very unusval answer, by that point i became very nervious about and the people working to that shoroom .they giving me lot time to resolve this problem . so what i can do dear sir i am respecting your company very much i think you respecting the costomer so kindly look in this matter very seriously sir your coperation is highly appreciated Regards amol nalawade

I have brought Suzuki access 125 on 11th of april.After a week from the date of purchase everyday i have been visiting the service centre everyweek.The first time i went to service centre because my vehicle was not switching on if it got on then after few seconds it automatically gets off this problem has been from a week after the date of purchase.The suzki service manager told us that its a minor problem it will recover after cleaning the carborator we cleaned the carborator as they said but the problem was not fixed.Then they again said that the fuel we put in our vehicle is impure so they need to clean the fuel tank after we cleaned the fuel tank the fuel was pure and there was manufacture waste in fuel tank which they said that it was in your fuel yet the problem is not fixed and now the engine fan has been broken within 6 months.So i request you please take my problem in consideration.
        Mobile no-[protected]
        After you take the problem in your side i will submit you the bill of the service.

Dear sir, I have purchased Access 125 on 15 august 2013, from day one I was facing problem, sometimes starting problem, somtimes it's stops in the middle, sometimes it's speed/ race give up. Not even single day I drive it smoothly. I number of times visit local dealer but he also unable to solve my problem. I purchased Access125 from Rishi Automoblies kotla Kalan, Hamirpur road, Una, himachal pradesh 174303. My contact details Indu Sharma w/o ajay Kumar Sharma vpo Jhamber teh& distt Una himachal pradesh 174303. My mobile no [protected], [protected]. I request you to take serious & immediate action. Kindly do it on urgent basis or change my Access125 with new one. Look forward for ur positive reply. If my problem is not solve then I go with consumer court. Regards, Indu Sharma [protected]@ rediffmail.com [protected] [protected]

Suzuki Recent Comments