Tata Indica Xeta

Tata Indica Xeta Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased a Tata Indica Xeta three years back and since then it was never peace of mind for a single day. at first was very poor mileage not more than 8kmpl in city, then every parts from wheel bearings,timing belts to searing column every part of this car is absolutely rubbish. this car have become so problematic that I prefer to use other car sometimes hire car than to take it out to road
Aug 13, 2020

To

Head-Customer Support
    Tata Motors Ltd.

I had purchased TATA Indica Xeta in Jan 2008 from Pawa Motors, bearing reg DL8CM5370. Soon after in february I had rushed to Indicare Motors (auth. Service Station) as the car started having missing problem, and I was explained that engine was seized and will be replaced. It took nearly 45 days to get my car back. After that I had similar problems but not major and had to visit workshop every month. Now in june 2009 similar problem with engine reoccured and I gave my car for repairs on 14/6/2009 to Indicare Motors. I was told that within 1 week car will be repaired and now it has been over 45 days and my car is still lying at workshop. I had spoken to Mr. Vinod Kumar Rahar Asst. Manager Customer Support, who spoke in a totally unprofessional manner and made unreasonable demands, he asked me to give in writing that engine was seized due to my neglegence and only then it will be repaired under warranty. It gives me immense pain and I regret buying TATA Motors Vehicle.

I am without and car for last 45 days for no reason the car is not being repaired because Mr. Vinod's unreasonable demands are not fullfilled by me.
    Hoping for a quick and strict action against Mr. Vinod Rahar and a humble request to carry out repairs of my car without any delay.

Vaibhav Lal

DEFECTIVE - INDICA XETA (DL8CM 3826)

SINCE THE DAY OF PURCHASE(FEB 2007) THIS INDICA XETA IS GIVING TROUBLES, BEING SENT TO WORKSHOP MULTIPLE TIMES(EVERY FORTNIGHT), NOTHING IS BEING DONE.
      COMPLAINTS:-
      1. NOT WORKING ON PETROL
      2. CHECK ENGINE LIGHT DISPLAY AFTER 15 DAYS.
      (DEALER NAME- PAWA MOTORS, WAZIR PUR, DELHI

MAN MOHAN ARORA

Tata Indica Xeta — Regarding the dealer

I have booked a indica xeta GLG model on 17/12/07. The dealer Gola Ganpati Motors, Haldwani (Uttarakhand) told me that the offer is limited for 22/12/07 so i have booked earlier to 22nd. but now they are taking no interest in delivering the vehicle. They first gave the date 22/12/07 then 26/12/07 and now they said end of the month. Even they are not responding to my call. so i m planning to cancel the demand draft and planning to buy other vehicle.Please do something to the dealer i[censored] can.

Lalit Singh
      I HAD PURCHASED INDICA XETA GLS V2 PETROL REGN NO. DL3CBB0708 FROM AUTOLINK ENTERPRISES, ADHCHINI, DELHI.

SINCE THE TIME OF DRIVE THIS CAR, CHECK ENGINE LIGHT DISPLAY AFTER A REGULAR INTERVAL OF TIME AND GET CHECKED A NUMBER OF TIME FROM THE SERVICE CENTRE. BUT THE WORKSHOP MANAGER, EVEN, COULD NOT FIXED THE PROBLEM.

AS AN WHEN THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON, THE A/C OF THE CAR IS AUTOMATICALLY CUT OFF...

I HAD LOST MY FAITH IN TATA AND WILL DECIDE IN FUTURE WILL NOT DEAL WITH THE LABEL BRANDED TATA...

BYE BYE TATA!!!

ANKUSH SETHI
      I also agree with the above.My company gave me Tata Indica Xeta in 2009 sept.When ever check engine signal is on the AC gets off.Unbearble.The mechanics donot understand and unable to repair.can the company help?

VVSobhanadri

This in reference to my car Indica Xeta(GJ 5 CJ 9282) Not even a year old. I am facing lots of problems in the same, specially after fitting CNG kit (CNG kit was fitted by Company persons themselves).

I have already made this complaint/problems related to car while service, though it was solved. But in just one week after servicing of car same problem arises.

Problem: I am facing starting problem in my car. I have to atleast give 10 –12 cells to start the car ( in morning) . After it starts, it does not take pick up in petrol. This is the peculiar problem I am facing while running the car..

After service this problem is solved, but just for a week. Again the same problems starts. It means its not solved permanently. There are many problems due to CNG Kit and still its in warranty period.

So help me to change the kit by Bharataum Motors(TATA Motors Surat)

Car does not run smoothly on petrol. Please take this matter seriously and take some actions.

Tata Indica Xeta — Fake Commitment, Bad Service, irresponsible replies from Tata Authorities

I purchased a car from Tata Motors Authorised dealership. Not only they cheated me by giving me false commitments and misrepresentation but they also fitted incompatible parts to my car and damaged my car engine.

I am trying to contact higher authorities of TATA Motors but they people redirect the issue to lower level officers who being directly connected to the dealership are hiding the facts from the higher authorities (Or may be the higher authorities are involved in the same.)

I have lost trust in TATA now. I would advice everybody not to buy any Tata Car as if any problem will come then no body will listen to you properly.

Let me give a little example that TATA Authorised workshop gave me an estimate for repair (on paper) of Rs. 2, 09, 000 which was later done in Rs. 29000.00 by the same dealer. So I would not have taken objection and tried to look into the matter seriously they would have taken my hard earned money.

Tata Indica Xeta — ECM resetting

I own a tata indica xeta glg petrol with CNg fittment from authorised dealer. every 1000 kms i have to take the car to the workshop for ECM resetting. no workshop is able to fix this problem in my area. according to the workshop mechanics this is a built in defect in tata car.

I have a Tata Indica Xeta Gj-5 CG 3137, Which I bought in May 2006 in Surat and imediately after one month it got submerged in Surat flood water for once.

It got repaired in 60000/- and the company or the agent took full charges from me. 20000 of my own and 40000 from insurance company(I do not know why they charged 20000/- from me and about the whole mess up that Mr. tarun of Auto point, tata motors and insurance agent (New India Insurance)did with the case but forget about it).

While delivering the car back after service it was told that it is perfect now in all respect by the regional head sitting in Ahemdabad Mr. Pankaj and we asure that you don't face any further problem due to flood damage though I was never satisfied with the service.

Now today AC is not working, break cylinder has some problem and so many other issues are there in the same car and the reason told by tata service mechanics at Bhartunam motors surat is that things were not done prooperly or left unaddressed last time.
          Any one can check the issue at service center and the car is there at present.

Please note that I have rarely used my car and its milege in 2 years is only 10000 km.

I don't know why an executive promises on behlaf of the company to save guard the servicing agency from doing their work properly. Also I feel myself cheated because of the hassels and unnecessary expenses of the subject car.

The service center has now estimated 7000/- for doing piecemill work and no body is sure of getting 100% perfect things again.

I strongly feel that Tata Motors should take action on Mr. Pankaj And M/s Auto point(Their Baby) for their negligence and should give solution for my car problem.

My contact no. is [protected]

Pankaj Goyal
          Dear Pankaj

I can understand your issue as I have similar issues.

I can help you out (so you can help me out).

Pls call me on [protected]

Chirag Karia
          Its a racket/understanding between dealers and tata employess at top levels, thats why these complaints doen't get attention and ends with no results. I am a sad owner of Indica.

I think it has got to do with Indian genes, majority of Indian are cheats and Mr. Rattan Tata is also an Indian.

I am taking it as a loss and blindly trusting on Tata's Image was a wrong decision.

Tata Indica Xeta — Illegal Charges

Dear Sir/Madam

I have many times left my complain on your website and also contacted to your customer care that TMFL adding illegal charges to my loan account but there is no clearification from your side, you people just keep on adding illegal charges on my car loan account. Moreover when I have contacted on your customer care people they are just illetrate person having no proper knowledge and are ill mannered people. So, plz.... clarify the illegal charges on my car loan account otherwise I will have to for think legal help & till the time of clarification will stop my premium amount.

PLZ.. plz... stop cheating the customers

Thanks waiting for your favourable reply

Harender Rawat
          Has anybody got a solution by posting problems here ???

DEFECTIVE - INDICA XETA

SINCE THE DAY OF PURCHASE(28TH JULY 07) THIS INDICA XETA IS GIVING TROUBLES,BEING SENT TO WORKSHOP MULTIPLE TIMES, NOTHING IS BEING DONE.
            COMPLAINTS:-
            1. NOISE IN SUSPENSION
            2. SLUGISH PICKUP- COMPARED WITH MY OTHER XETA PURCHASED SAME MONTH, THIS CAR LACKS FAR BEHIND. SHOWN AND PROVEN TO WORKSHOP TEAM. THEY ACCEPT THE DIFFERENCE KEEPS THE CAR FOR SOLUTION BUT NO USE.
            3. POOR MILEAGE OF 8 TO 9 KM PER LITRE WITHOUT AC ON.
            4. STOPS MANY TIMES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.

MANY MAILS BUT ON DEAF EARS......

MANY CALLS BUT NO ONE BOTHERS.

LOST PATIENCE AND CONFIDENCE ON TATA MOTORS.

HOPELESS COMPANY - HOPELESS CAR- HOPELESS AFTER SALES SERVICE.

RAHUL GUPTA
            Aug 13, 2020
            Dear Friends

I am having a Indica Xeta GJ-18AB-4152

I agree with all of you. The Fact is that nobody from top to bottom from TATA Motors ensure that the repairs are done satisfactorily. They rather try to push the vehicle in customers hands in faulty conditions. You will be amazed to know that their Dealer in Ahmedabad M/s Cargo Motors had given me the serviced vehicle without car getting cleaned from inside. Everytime you give the vehicle for service, instead of getting the old problem resolved you get a new problem attatched to it. Further, the handling of the car by thier technicians is so bad that you feel like giving a slap on his face. The rubber linning of the car has been damaged by thier technicians. The top management doesnt listen to your problems they rather try to convince you to take the vehicle.

Hope anybody from TATA listens to this.

D H Sukhwani

I have one xeta brought in 2006 october.

Since the day I bought it never worked fine the automatic door locking system. TATA owned MINDAS system. Now I disconnected that.

2006 Nvember : Brake cylinder hydraulic gone. I had extended warranty of they said brake cylinder it is not applicable 1300 gone.

5600 KM . Wihin year Clutch plate gone. The same thing told clutch plate does not have warranty
            6500/- gone.

By seeing poor milage I converted it into GAS with athorized dealer. After one month ECM has gone costs 13, 000/- .
            2009 October : Alternator has gone : costs : 9500/-
            Now RPM meter is not working

Now this vehicle what rating I can give. Now it is work shop not deliverd.

5**** TATA let it live for ever.