Tata Play

Tata Play Complaints & Reviews

I did recharge on 5th of Jan2023 to reactivate Tata Play Bing service with the help of Bing app and used phone pay app. After doing recharge still I was not able to see bing services. So I called customer for the purpose. So they checked from their side that recharge is done or not of Rs. 199/-. SO they said recharge is successful and I will activate from their side. After that I was see bing services. After 5-6 days I found that bing services...
Test : 24th Nov @ 12:36

One month ago i had installed tata play hd connection which includes free tata play binge firestick with free one month subscription. But the authorised tata play service technician did not provide any firestick for watching tata play binge. So i complained about this to tata play on customer care and they assured to look into the matter and resolve it at the earliest. But even after expiry of free one month subscription they did not deliver...
    We have paid amount for the Tata play camera's on friday 2nd of September evening 4.15PM. After payment of the amount we have followed the process and booked slot for installation on 3rd September 2022 evening 5PM to 7PM. We have not seen any technician visit us, when we called the Customer care center we are told that the date scheduled has been changed to 10th September 2022 upon our consent. we have not received any call from them but the date has been changed. i have been calling the customer care center daily and trying to get updates. there is no proper solution given till date. the Team says they can only escalate the issue and do not know when the technical team will respond.
    Hi, we would like to know more about your concern. Please call our Tata Play helpline no.[protected]/[protected] /[protected].

Tata play binge has been unilaterally activated without my consent. THIS is the second time it happened. When I asked him to cancel they refused to do so and giving high handed replies telling lame execuses. I want to bring to your notice and warn them on this matter
      Hi! We understand your concern. Please share with us your Registered Mobile Number/Sub ID to assist you further.

Sir
        I have already submitted a complaint twice regarding activation of binge Zee 5 Starter by
        Tata play without my consent/approval and a sum of Rs 59 deducted from my channel subscription balance amount unilaterally.
        This is highly objectionable.
        Though I had requested in my earlier complaints and also severally several times to deactivate the above and refund the amount, this has not been done still by tata play.
        Pl intervene and arrange to do the needful.

R. Jambunathan
        Hi, this isn't the experience we aim for. Kindly share your Registered Mobile Number or Subscriber ID so that we can look into this.

Sir
          It is noticed that activation og binge zee 5 starter has been unilaterally by tata play without my permission and Rs 59 deducted from my subscription balance ammount.
          This is highly objectionsble me for activating and deducting the above amount without my consent.
          Pl deactivate immediately and refund the amount ti my account,

How can you deduct the amount without my approval.This tantamounts stealing the amoiunt from my account.
          Pl cancel the above and credit the amount immediately.
          R jambunathan

Netflix services I bought with tata Play combo Netflix not working since 07-Jul-2022
            Support team is unable to help me
            Hi, you definitely have our attention. Please share your Registered Mobile Number or Subscriber ID, we will help you further.
            nbuddhan's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 11, 2022
            happy to see some response from somewhere, my Subscriber ID 1450004039

The service technician from, tata play without permission installed Bing application and charged 299 rupees

Tata Play Subscriber ID: [protected]

May I submit the following for your perusal and intervention.
                For long We have been enjoying dual TV dish service from Tata Play. Recently, one set top box developed problems which was reported through helpline number. A technician (Mr. Kunal) from local service center was accordingly deputed who advised replacement of the SD box by HD box as the same was not available...

Tata Play Recent Comments