Tata Safari
3.8

Tata Safari Complaints & Reviews

My niece had purchased a purse from shop clues a few days back (Order id[protected] on 28/04/2019). Along with...

I purchased new safari storme in march 2018. Within few months by october the glove box malfunctioned. I contacted numerous workshops in jaipur but the problem was not rectified quoting the reason non availability of the spare part. Number of times i went to the several workshops in jaipur amd got my complaint registered as the vehicle is under insurance. I request the same to be addressed at the earliest. It cannot happen that spare parts are not available and in garb of it the customer is under a state of agony.
My contact number is [protected]. Despite of repeated complaints the issue is still impending. Kindly request to address.

Subodh

I am kartik yadav from Etawah. I send my tata safari 2.2 (UP 75 L 5808) twice to Ashok auto sales Agra to change the parts like fuel injector and turbo and many other important engine parts and they charged very heavy amount for the same. I am highly disappointed the service they did for my car, they fitted the fake parts, the amount for the parts they charged are not being fitted. My driver caught the service man getting the part from other car and fitted in to mine. This is something i was not expecting from Tata motors. Kindly take action otherwise i have no other option to register a FIR for this activity.

Sent from my iPhone Sir my car no. Is GJ5JA250 Tata safari dicor. You send me a message written as below. complaint '1-[protected]', '09/26/2015 11:17:30' has been attended. For queries, write to [protected]@tatamotors.com or call[protected] You just check it first of all which type of my complaint. Then you decide it that my complaint is attended or not. For your kindly Imformation let me explain you which is my complaint. 1- Shreeji auto(SURAT) gave me a faulty or used or damaged from inside parts car. 2-from warranty period I complaint about break, pick up, door notice, a/c, engine check light & such type of so many problems.my car was stat more then 135 days in your service centre.but they not solved my problem. 3- 1 year after warranty his owner was told to his staff for not taking my car for repair or service.then after one year me. Jignesh from Shreeji told me for repair my car.then after more then six month every week I have to put my car for replace some parts 4- from last one month every three days I put my car in Shreeji he already charged for parts which was already not proper from I purchased my car. First time 42000/-& they told me that parts are not available so plz come again after 20 days. After 20 days when I put my car they charged me 20000/-.& told that again come after 10 day. Before 3 days I put my car they told me approx. For 10000/- & I am sure after 20 to 15 days I have to put my car again at Shreeji. 4-such type of so many problems o am facing since last more than 3 & half yard ( from purchase of my car date). I can not write all matters in this letter. 5- from your side every time after complaint send this type of msg'your complaint was attended'. It means you are also not serious about this matter. Hope you do something for me & my car.it is my humble request to you.i am now really tired from your car, your service centre, your Dealer & also from your company. Now plz don't give me more trouble. Your service centre staff told that in safari this type of problem is common.it is manufacturing problem no body can solve this problem. Definately I tell you that no result will come after this mail.because lots of time I complained you but result is zero. This is my last time to inform you about my my complaint. & after that I will never complaint you. Thank you very much & God bless you. But beware for your company reputation. Nimesh Varnamia [protected] Surat GJ 5 JA 250

HELLO SIR I AM SANJEEV KUMAR FROM KARNAL HARYANA I AM OWNER SAFARI STORAM MY CAR AC IS NOT WORKING PROPARLY SO PLZ HUMBLE REQUEST YOU PLZ CONTECT ME URGENT I HAVE VIST YOUR ENGANSY BUT YOUR MACENIK IS NOT SOTOUT MY COMPLAINT SO PLZ REQUEST U PLZ CALL ME YOUR KARNAL MALWA AND SOL TO MY PROBLAM ASAP

sir, we bought a safari dicor 2.2 version in visakhapatnam from siva sankhar motors (ap 31 br 750) from the first service i am complaining about the central locking system more than ten services done in siva shankar motors visakhapatnam but upto now they didnt rectified our problem i always ask them they said vendors checked there is no problem but still my central locking system is not working and my fuel injectors are not functioining properly from last two services i asked them to rectify but they didnt rectified now my warrenty got expired if they opened that injectors it ll cost more than twenty five thousand please take action on SIVA SHANAR MOTORS VISAKHAPATNAM and also request them atleast fix my central locking system

Tata Safari — overheating of engine

please refer to our experience narrated in your customer diary posted today, 4th Jul 2014. Engine number 22LDICOR06kzyj19953....

I bought Tata Safari LX around 2.5 years back and the car has terrible quality. Small parts keep breaking all the time.

A month back the car stopped on the road and i called help line number and they refused saying your warranty is over. Finally got hold of Dhingra motors and they took the car away and took three days to fix a very small problem.

The alternator was not working - earthing was an issue and they cut all the wires and fixed it somehow and then told me that your axle is not working despite me not complaining about any noise or anything and told me it will take 20k to fix it now.

I told them to stop and refix my broken axle. These guys now broke my turning angle and the car does not turn on left side.

They also did not fix my original problem of alternator and the car keeps stopping every few days.

I have been hassled no end by TATA motor and Dhnigra motors. No amount of escalation seem to work as the whole staff is very uncooperative.

The head of north is also very unco-operative.

Someone please take Dhingra Motora and TATA Motors to task.
            Aug 13, 2020

Tata Safari — Faulty Vehicle sold

Vehicle not working from day one, ABS Motors Gurgoan not looking the mattar nor TATA Motors doing any thing. Lost my money Rs. 800000/- eight lacs. in buying Tata Safari. Never advise anyone to guy Tata Vehicle.
            Rattan D Singh
            This is a standard problem with every third broken car on the road ( They all have a Tata Logo ).

The undersigned purchased this aforesaid vehicle (Bearing No. HR51 AR 2122) from M/s Techno Automobile Ltd, Najafgarh on 11th Mar,2012. At the time of delivery ,I was not allowed for any of the below stated things which are mandatory for a dealer while delivering the vehicle to the customers:

1. Test Drive
              2. Clarification about the Vehicle & its related parts like tool kit, etc
              3. Clarification about the vehicle maintenance
              4. Proper guidance/attendance in terms of customer relationship management.
              5. Besides the above, you workshop not even offered any tea or coffee to their customers & their respective family members

The undersigned stated the below stated problems to the showroom officials at the time of delivery :

A. Scar aches on the vehicle body (which were got removed by the undersigned later on).
              B. Brake problems
              C. Steering wheel problems
              D. Non Working of Power Windows
              E. Rear door window problems
              F. Temporary Registration number problems
              G. Old vehicle Sale letter/Delivery letter not provided at the time of delivery for which the undersigned kept on the follow-up for almost two months.
              H. Abnormal voice in the cabin

The showroom officials (Mr. Tyagi & Mohit )confirmed that these problems will be resolved at the time of first/ second service but nothing has happened so far. The undersigned then kept on his follow-up with your workshop & Tata Customer care department for around 45 days & after many follow-ups ,your workshop fixed the date of 29th April,2012 for resolution of all the problems. But it is very unprofessional on the part of the Tata Group that the workshop workers doesn’t have the technical knowledge about the exact problem of the vehicle which they have shown by just fulfilling their paper formality without providing me the test drive for satisfaction of the problem rectified. I was given the time of 2 hours for delivery on 29th April,2012 at the workshop but the workshop took around 5 & half hour for the above said work which made a direct loss to the undersigned for time & money. Apart from this the workshop doesn’t have any discipline , sequence, customer relationship maintenance ,proper services of service advisors, qualified technicians, so how can anybody expect from a customer ( who is having 9 prior experiences of dealing with your esteemed organization )to come over there to Techno's workshop???????? .

It is very unprofessional to note that the Tata motors is not able to rectify the problems of my Tata Safari till date. I am facing the problems in my above cited Tata Safari since the date of its purchase and I am totally fed up with the above said vehicle. Now days ,my daily routine has been changed into..Visit the nearby Tata workshop for the rectification of the problems of my vehicle. Almost every Sunday, I use to spent hours at the TATA workshops for the repair work. I just want to ask one simple question i.e. What’s the use of spending Rs.10.50 lakhs on a vehicle which gives me problems almost every alternate day. Some of problems related to my vehicle is still standing as it is, since the date of its purchase & nobody cares about the same whether it is a Dealer or Customer care.

Last week i.e. 25.11.12, the Entire Engine oil of my car got leaked while the car was standing in my residential premises. The Emergency Helpline officials took around 2 hours to send somebody for rectification of the same but without success. Thereafter they took another 2 hours for sending the crane to drop the vehicle at nearest Tata Workshop. Now the Tata Workshop official (Pawa Motors) is telling that I have to pay for the repair works & consumables. It is quite shocking thing that the Company is providing the Warranty for 75000 Kms or 2 years(whichever is earlier) but in my case the car has covered only 8500 Kms and crossed the 7 months time. So, it is very surprising for me that neither the company is taking any responsibility nor the Dealer is taking care of this, then what’s the use of providing the warranty coverage to the vehicle at the time of sale. Should I expect that the professionalism has been wiped out from the Tata Group or else????? Now after three days the problem of oil leakage was still persisting and the same was reported to Pawa Motors on 29.11.12.The Pawa Motors workers again diagnosed the problem & told me that the Oil Chamber of the engine is having a crack which needs to be replaced.Sir, it is very shocking & surprising thing that vehicle which is having the Coverring shield for the engine & thereafter having safe suspension but the Oil Chamber which is situated over & above that assembly is having a crack.This shows that I have been deliverred a damaged vehicle.

Further to my below stated mail, I would like to add one more problem of my vehicle (to the below stated list of problems) which was raised at the time of delivery i.e. Abnormal voice in cabin/engine (which was scrutinize by Pahwa Motors as due to non adjustment of Cooling pipe along with Fan Belt). As confirmed by the Pahwa Motor’s technician ,it could have created a huge damage to the vehicle.

Now, I want to ask one things from the concern person of Tata Group…… Why I am facing this kind of problems????? Is it the culture with all Safari Owners or I am the only person who is suffering this kind of issues??????.

I am totally fed up with this Vehicle which is giving me problem almost every alternate day & wasted my hard earned money. Kindly provide me the resolution once for all or change my vehicle with immediate effect as I am not going to tolerate this anymore.

Thanks & Regards
              Deepak Kumar Sharma
              Aug 13, 2020
              Nothing can be done. These people are not even care about customers. I will never buy tata or any other indian vehicles. Now a days there are so many options for us. Then too when we stick on brand India and these people are treating us like some beggars who has unfortunately brought their stuff. Pathetic and shameless treatment to the customer. Again the people working in their workshop are not even qualified to identify minor problems. All they knew is some jargon's which common people wont understand and try to loot customers.

Tata Safari — ENGINE SEIZED

This is regarding Tata Safari UP 14 AQ8155 EX MODEL Engine Heated I mailed many times but I got no response from the company...

Tata Safari Recent Comments