Tech-Connect Retail Private Limited

Tech-Connect Retail Private Limited Complaints & Reviews

I recently Purchased PUMA Scuderia Ferrari
Race Kart Cat-X Mid
Motorsport Sneakers from Flipkart through seller: Tech-Connect Retail Private Limited
MRP: Rs10000

Shoe came, but it didn't fitted well, so i tried to return the product but when delivery guy came he rejected the return as article number on box didn't match on their app, then i noticed that the seller sent the wrong box of another product,...

Wrong products recieved
Deep agrawal new Delhi item received me ..
Inside receipt and uper receipt are not match.
And maintain in receipt not resale.
Uper the box maintain my name Abhay and inside the box receipt maintain deep Agarwal new Delhi

I have purchased toshiba canvio connect II from you through flipkart, external hard disk(imei/sn. 78Q4TYXCTAVF) on 16/4/2019 from flipkart (order is: OD[protected], since last one year hard disk is mal functioning and i am trying to replace it, but I couldn't find any service center, any contact no. to get my hard disk replaced in Lucknow, soon my warrenty is going to expire hence kindly help me out of this situation, i will be very...

Dear Sir / Mother

I ordered a charger and micro usb data cable from flipkart.com now my tow micro usb cable is damaged, no physical defect or any liquid grace, please replace it within warranty thanks

Hi, I purchased pigeon electric kettle. 18.11 2021 it not heating properly. I want to return this product. Give me new product. I have 1 year warranty. Kindly replace my product

Dear Responsible,

Hope you are well.

This is regarding one of the recent orders at flipkart. I ordered for size 11 shoe and received size 10. I provided images of wrong size product sent to me.I asked for replacement and there was no action taken and my complaint was closed as resolved without even contacting me. I re-opened the complaint and same action(no action ) was done and complaint marked as resolved....

I had placed an order from Flipkart, Invoice No - FAAVUF[protected]. The product is damaged from a corner making it difficult to use it. Request you to make a replacement of the product since it's in the warranty period.

I have a complaint that this seller is selling used product are the product which is not operating. I have purchased a product from Flipkart on 12 October 2021 and the name of the product is TP link Mr 6400 but I have received wrong product. The TP link box was Mr 6400 but inside the product was Mr 200. I would not complain if the product is in running mode but the product is not operating. While I am taking resolution from service team of...

Dear sir/madam
          I have ordered a peter england watch order invoice number:-FAIH7Z[protected] from Flipkart But i only received the box inside the box the watch is not there.With this i have also ordered a puma shoes that one only i have received.please do the necessary to me

I ordered Flying machine maroon t-shirt worth Rs 227 + 12 supercoins from Flipkart on 23rd December and I cancelled it on 25th December. But order is showing in cancel request and I don't receive my money yet. My order id is OD[protected] and Tracking id is FMPP[protected]

Tech-Connect Retail Private Limited Recent Comments