Tech-Connect Retail Private Limited

Tech-Connect Retail Private Limited Complaints & Reviews

I have purchase camera but its quality not good. Picture quality is below the 5 megapixel camera when its 20 megapixels. I have check all the settings and adjust it not satisfied. I have purchase from the flipkart there only a exchange policy hence i request to you please provide the exchange policy. I want to purchase the mobile with same prize and if required extra charge i agree for the same.

We have received this package on 16th august. The courier package is well packed with the camera however we see that camera box seal is already opened and replaced with glass tape in front side. All the accessories are available except camera & battery hence we have raised complaint on same day. Based on trust over flipkart we have paid the money before receiving the product. Now we are getting frustrated when seeing this type of incident.

I ordered my product i. E lenovo ideapad from flipkart from this seller then i tried to add my gstn no.in that product info but i was unable to do that. After that i called the flipkart customer care and they told its not possible to add my company gstn no. To the product i asked the reason but they didnt have any answer and they told me if i dont want the product then to return it. But i want this product so i want you to please add my gstn no. I. E 27aakfa87*
      I have purchased msi gf63 thin core i7 9th gen. Laptop from flipkart but i forgot to include my company g.S.T. No.
      Invoice ni. - faaaab[protected]
      dt.[protected]
      i request you to pl. Add. My g.S.T. No. In your invoice and mail me.
      My g.S.T. No.- 27aaeps3344p1z5
      company name - shree krishna sales corporation
      address : 142, gala complex, dumping road, mulund-west,
      mumbai-400080, maharashtra, india.
      Email : [protected]@yahoo.Com, mob. - [protected]

[email protected]'s reply, Sep 3, 2020
      pl. do needfull and send me bill copy with my gst no.

thnas

I am harshada s parab, add:- d - 315, pushpanjali chs, behind blue park hotel, seven bunglow, versova, andheri west, mumbai...

I dipak shaw resident of kolkata, on 31st july 2017 i purchase online product from flipkart but when i received the product and open the box there was nothing present any material, so i complain many time to flipkart but they cannot give me any positive response against my complain. I. E i generated this type of issue in front your organisation. So i request to please take necessary step against my complain
        I have purchased one Acer mini laptop in your shop through flip kart on 16.10 .2017
        Now this lap top is not working suggest me. what can I do for it
        product details :
        Laptop/ WI87251/Acer
        HSN :84713010
        UT709SI[protected]DEMA1
        Had purchased Dell laptop from Flipkart. However I was not given any option to input my GST number. Received invoice from seller without my GST number because of which I cannot claim GST input. Had also called Flipkart customer care and they answered that this facility is not available

Tech-Connect Retail Private Limited Recent Comments