Thomas Cook

Thomas Cook Complaints & Reviews

I have Borderless Prepaid Card No.5231*********3500 and add on card no.5231***********3518. The cards were issued to me in 2014. I used the cards last in 2016 on my last visit abroad. Since I am having unused balance in my account I had contact in 2021. I am contacting Mr. Adil Bhopti in Surat Branch since 1 week but he is not assisting and now he has also stopped picking my calls. I was told that Borderless Prepaid Card had been discontinued...

Thomas Cook Borderless Prepaid deducted with out notifying, when I asked them no response from them

I have booked Kashmir holiday trip for 6 persons from Thomas Cook Hyderabad Gachibowli this year 2022. For that I made the payment of Rs. 145000. They have charged around 45k for couple excluding the flight fare. Initially they shared the itinerary based on which I made the payment. After making the full payment they shared the revised itinerary which has a different travel plan. The hotel rooms they provided in Gulmarg, Pahalgam was not...
    Please refer to Incident number[protected].

I have called the customer executive more than 6 times to help but they are not able to do much.The team has not got back even once this is really disgusting....

My email ID miss

I booked a tour with thomas cook india early feb - booking no. Hd00100595 for a trip with family to europe in may. I had paid rs90000 at that time to confirm the booking. Given the impact of corona outbreak, i decided to cancel the trip. I requested them to cancel by booking and refund the booking amount minus any deductions. Given this is an extraordinary situation where the cancellation is warranted, i expect them to refund rather than holding back the entire amount. I need an immediate response from thomas cook and also refund the amount paid considering the travel situation which is unlikely to change

=
      Email snippet showing no response in spite of remainders

Run subash manickam

Wed, mar 11, 7:46 pm (2 days ago)

To nohil, shweta
      Any update

-arun

On tue, mar 3, 2020 at 8:52 pm naphade, nohil wrote:

Dear mr. Arun,

Greetings from thomas cook!!!

Kindly allow us sometime to getback to you on this.

Thanks & regards,

From: arun subash manickam
      Sent: tuesday, march 3, 2020 1:11 pm
      To: naphade, nohil
      Cc: kadam, shweta
      Subject: re: mr. Arun//x 6//super budget europe//ex - joining direct [incident:[protected]]

* this is an external email. Exercise caution. Do not open attachments or click links unless you know the sender, as it may be harmful or misleading *

Can you get back on this

- arun

On sat, feb 29, 2020 at 9:02 am arun subash manickam wrote:

Hi nohil,

I have decided not to proceed with my holiday plan given the corona virus issues around the globe. Please let me know how much refund i will get

Arun

On tue, feb 18, 2020 at 7:21 pm arun subash manickam wrote:

I received a call 2 weeks back to get confirmation of the optional tours. No one has contacted me since to discuss on visa etc. What is the timeline to expect a callback to proceed with the visa process?

Do you see any impact in travel due to corona virus

- arun

On wed, feb 5, 2020 at 5:09 pm naphade, nohil wrote:

Dear mr. Arun,

Greetings from thomas cook!!!

Noted on the below point, i would ask my team to get in touch with you for the further procedures as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards,
      Nohil naphade
      Holiday sales expert
      Thomas cook india ltd.

I had booked tour package for thailand (Krabi, phuket, bangkok) from dehradun from 13 jan. To 19 jan. For 3 persons, mr. Ankush who provided details me had never given me tour manager no., name or any details, though i asked him several times for the same. He told me that as we will land there tour manager contact us, but to my surprise, there was no one to receive us at phuket airport, waited several hours, no contact was made, mr. Ankush some how picked up my whatsapp call, and after approx. 3 hours, miss. Anees (Tour manager in thailand) contacted me, and told me that they have left for krabi. I had no option except hiring a taxi for 3500 thb. And reacd krabi to join the group. Can you imagine what i had suffered in the mean time only because of this miss management and idiotness of mr. Ankush, employee of thomas cook at dehradun. Shouldn't i get my money back which i spent in hiring taxi? When i emailed this to thomas cook customer care, one mr. Anand pai contacted me and asked weather i was provided voucher that having details of tour manager? I replied no. He then assured me of finding the truth, after on 21/1/2020 we conversated again and he started putting blame on me that tmg. Waited for me for 2 hrs. At airport and we (Thomas cook) never provide their tmg details to customers as the disturb tmg. I asked that then why tmg. Had not called me he lied that she was having wrong no. While tmg herself told us that she was not having our no. Not only that in previous conversation he was talking about voucher that having tmg details... Lying after lying... Finally i asked weather i will get my money back or not? Till then no reply yet. Exteemly disgusting. I never imagined that thomas cook has no value for their customers. At least i have to share this bad experience with everyone, i think so.

Shishir gupta
        Executive engineer
        Irrigation department dehradun
        Feb 05, 2020
        Updated by shishir199
        Thanks to Mr. Anand from Thomas Cook ultimately he resolved my complaint so that I can continue having faith in Thomas Cook.

Sir our visa application is rejected, this is our family trip, my father in law's visa is approved but our visa are not approved... I already paid 6, 50000... But our tour agency don't help us any situation & they had misbehave with us, they tell us we can't refunded your money... But we requested that please refund our money... They don't listen... They are misguided as a first day... And cheating with us... So please help me...

Dear sir / madam,

My file no:g[protected]

I travelled to mauritius and seychelles through thomas cook. As per agreed terms & conditions and commitment i should get 6000.00 cash back for making the entire payment through my hdfc credit card. But i didnt get the cash back till now.

Sorry to say that in this regard i have sent number of mails to sh nilesh rai (1st level escalation matrix) of ms. Priti chheda and also to sh. Akhil singh, ms. Sanjukta bannerjee and sh. Suresh iyer. All of them kept me saying that i will get the cash back soon. But till date i didnt receive the same and now none of them is replying to my mails.

Pl suggest what should i do?

We, my husband and myself, bought a deluxe group tour package of 6 nights and 7 days for assam and meghalaya starting from 24th nov to 30 nov 2018 from thomas cook thru their website thinking its a big brand and we will have a good time but sorry to say its a crook company. We are feeling cheated. We were were clearly told that even if there are two passengers, an escort will be there because its a group tour. On reaching guwahati, we were assisted till shillong hotel check in only and after that we were at the mercy of the driver. No escort was provided.

On calling thomas cook, we were told that for 2 people they do not provide escort. It is not written anywhere on their site. However, later on we were able to get a confirmation mail from their marketing and sales head, that he checked the conversation recording and agent did promise the escort/representative even if only two people are there. Still for balance days they did not provide any escort.

The driver took us for a ride, since we were not aware of the area, he dropped us at a place at live root bridge, from where no one was going and we had to go down 650 meter instead of 450 meteres. Also at mawlynnong village also he dropped quite far from where we had to get down 50 odd stairs and then climb almost same number of steps. When we reached the village we found that till last point cars were parked.

Also drive made us parking fee, which was already included in the package cost. On confronting only, he agreed to pay.

Also drive made us pay parking fee, which was already included in the package cost. On confronting only, he agreed to pay.

We are both 58 plus, and we took the group tour so that we do not have to exert without any guidance in a hilly area. We kept requesting thomas cook, if they can not provide escort, they should bring us back to delhi as we did not want to continue, or provide services they charged for, but nothing was done.

Our hotel in shillong was not of deluxe category. Food, service all was very bad.

We have been charged for guide, deluxe hotel but not provided.

Also due to no escort, we have gone thru a lot of mental and physical harrassement.

We request you to kindly intervene and get us the refund of 25 k towards guide charges, difference between deluxe and non deluxe hotel charges (We were given alpine international an oyo property instead of deluxe hotel in shillong) also for the physical and mental harrassement got thru driver due to lack of escort.

Thomas Cook Recent Comments