Touch Lcd House

Touch Lcd House Complaints & Reviews

Which I order I received different item..I asked company lot of time to return the product they are saying some other reasons...I want my money back

Sir actually i have ordered a back panel cover for htc desire 500 but the order has not conformed even I paid also by online,
    Many times I had messaged on whatsapp but there is no response.Pleas do something for refund please!
    As soon as possible!
    kindly requested to you.

I ordered the 3/10/2021 maxpro m2 display. I placed the order for Rs. 2004 I paid, but the product was not shipped and refunded, please help me

OBJECT: FINAL NOTICE BEFORE LEGAL ACTION

Dear Touch Lcd House Team,

We have repeatedly advised you of your long overdue balance in the amount of [Rs.2717.00/- (Touch LCD house - Order 478161)]. Since you have not made payment yet, we have turned your account over to our attorneys and instructed them to commence suit without further delay. There is still time, however, to avoid suit if you refund us within the...
        OBJECT: FINAL NOTICE BEFORE LEGAL ACTION

Dear Touch LCD house Team,

I have order OnePlus 5 lcd and display a ₹2, 799.00.
        Money has been deducted from y account after that neighter they have delivered my product nor received any update about product.
        Neighter received mail not sms.

This company is collecting money fro customer and not supplying product.

Government should have seal this company and its bank account.

Kaiyum
        [protected]@gmail.com...
        My order id was 244072. I have raised request for Samsung galaxy screen but they have sent wrong screen and refused to refund or replace the item.
        Hey aayushi kindly contact [protected] for discussing about the process of refund and return.

My name is ajay order id 456753 I ordered a honor play display and touch with frame rs 2000 on 4th of this month and delivered on 9 of this month when i open the box its not come with frame ...And i check the product the touch is not working ...so i called their number and told my problem ..they told me to registered the return form and wait for approvel so iam watied for one week they are not replaying ..when i search about the reviews of...

I ordred a display of mi note 5 pro i got my product from them. buy the touch is not working. i lost my money. i contacted them mobile and through mail. but they didnt gave any replay. i thing i cheeted. my order id is:- 447934. these guys are fraud.rs 1925
          Refund /replacement

I had ordered Sony Xperia R1 plus display folder for Rs 5100 but they delivered defective product. The company is not replacing the product or refunding. I have called already 30 times but they are just making excuses. About 30 days have passed. Kindly take some action.

Touch Lcd House Recent Comments