Unauthorised Construction

Unauthorised Construction Complaints & Reviews

Sub. : Legal action against illegal construction & encroachment of Municipal Corporation property and harassment to others by Mrs. Maharani r/o S 41/1, Khirki Village, Malviya Nagar

Date: 30/11/2021

I the undersigned Mr..Bharat Chauhan residing at H.No. 2D would like to submit my burning problems as below and request your help to overcome from the harassment facing by me.
I would like to bring into your consideration the unlawful construction being done at illegal encroached landed opposite my address. The perpetrator of this illegal construction is Mrs. Maharani, who does not own the rights or title to the property. She has started construction during the night. Though I tried to convince her that, the space they encroached is illegal. However, She is not ready to listen to me and even other members of the society who also tried to convince her. Then she and hwr other family members started harassment by creating undue nuisance and they have been extremely rude and hostile to the neighbors who have voiced complaints. Police beat officers also came on 27/11/2021 and took cognigance of the situation and noticed the perpetrators creatong unwarranted nuisance and assured proper action.
On this situation, I request the concerned authority to please initiate legal action against Mr.A to stop illegal construction and remove the illegal occupancy of Municipal Corporations property and thereby unnecessary harassment to others.
Hope you will do the needful favourably with an immediate effect, which will help to avoid other encroachments also in our area. Thank you for your time. For any questions, you may contact me at my mentioned contact number [protected].

Yours Truly,
Bharat Chauhan,

I am leaving at Peepal Gatte Wali Gali, Behind Hari Ram Ji Tample, Pabu Chowk, Gangashahar, Bikaner. Sir in my street 3 people make more that 7 feet long chowki outside their house. And one make a speed braker outside their house. Sir due to the chowki the space in street left only 7-8 feet and the water collect in front of my house due to the speed braker. These people are talking very rudly while we complaint. Sir I have a four wheelar and 2-3 persons also have four and three wheelar. We are facing so many problems due to this.
    Requested to you kindly take strict action against thease people. As well as I am aslo requested to you please hidden my identity.

There is unauthorised construction done in charai area, kindly look into this urgently
      +1 videos

Respected sir/madam

This is to inform you that we are facing problem in tughlakabad extension new delhi street no 22
        A tea shops near our home is run by lady is making nuisance and noise pollution from gas stove and creating flies in the areas which can create diseases and dumping garbage on the street so many people stand near the tea shop is making inconvenience for ladies. They are also selling ganza parantha and ganza tea because of these so many addicted people is creating mob in front of the houses. infact they have covered the half street by their counters.
        Shop is using domestic gas slender to making tea is very dangerous we told him so many times but he say do whatever you can.

So this is my humble request to mcd department please take necessary action against these peoples and soon as possible, we all peoples of this area are awaiting for your reply and action.

Your faithfully
        A Responsible citizen

There is an unauthorised construction by builder in h no. S - 131, block - s,
          Mohan garden, uttam nagar, new delhi 110059. He take only 3 feet deep base having no saria and low quality cement 4 grade with low quantity.
          My neighbour house has been deeply cracked. We live 3 famlies in cracked house. All members of this family are in dangerous condition. Please take necessary action. And do needfull before doing some deadly happen.

Sir/mam,
            With due respect, i would like to inform you that there is unauthorised construction made above the top floor of house no.107, block-a, s-1, dilshad colony, delhi-95, delhi east by the mr. Alakh sahoo even after all the building residents were not willing to do so, but by the support of some unauthorised person they constructed above the 3rd floor... Building are too old to bear the extra load above, and can damage at any time leads to multiple casualty of innocents...
            So, please we are requesting to east delhi mcd to take urgent action before it's too late..
            Thanking you..
            All residents and neighbours of this building.

This is to inform you that one unauthorised construction was on process in arjun park colony through which general public face lots of problem, according to safety concern i want to inform you that all dust was fallen on road due to walking also being difficult here.
              I am requesting you to kindly take proper action regarding the same concern for help general public.

Address is : arjun park (Near aakash public school), najafgarh, delhi-110043

Sir
                I have tried to withdraw amt of rs 10000 & rs 3000 from axis bank atm bahraich branch (U. P) on dt. 11/07/2016 from my sb a/c of central bank of india. Atm has not dispensed cash after transaction and i waited there for 10 minutes. Then i cancelled my transaction and come out of atm. When i checked my balance again, my a/c was deducted by the same amt.
                I had made a complain for reversal of amt at central bank of india on 21//08/2016. They registered my complain and forward to the concerned depart. On 28/07/2016 central bank informed me that axis bank reverted that my transaction was successful and axis bank refused to refund my money.
                This is my request to axis bank that kindly provide me cctv footage if i received money at atm, lest i will file a suit against axis bank for the inconveniences caused to me by your bank and for harassing me.
                This is pmjdy account and i will make a complain to prime minister also that axis bank starts cheating with poor people who have deposited their hard earnings at the assurance of pm.
                Kindly resolve the issue and refund my money.
                Name - om parkash
                Mb. No - [protected]
                Debit card - [protected]
                Saving a/c at cbi - [protected]
                E mail - [protected]@rediffmail.Com
                Aug 6, 2021

We are in receipt of your concerns vide reference number: 13138451 dated August 3, 2016. We will get back to you shortly on your registered email ID.

Axis Bank

With reference to my complaint no. sk/u. constt./july/2016 dated: 6.7.2016 received in your office on 8.7.2016 and its subsequent reminder i of even no. dated 19.7.2016, i want to submit following few facts on the subject cited above for your kind consideration and taking urgent necessary action at your end.
                  1. i came to your office on 19.7.2016 (tuesday) for personal meeting as per scheduled time to explain my problems to you. i couldn’t meet you because you might be busy in some other important meetings/field work etc.
                  2. in room no.218 sh. naresh jee, jr. engineer (injury/fracture in his hand) had discussed some points of dispute on the subject. he also asked me about the delay in making the above said complaint etc. he also promised me to visit next day ie (20.07.2016) on the site for the verification of facts etc. he also not turned up till date.
                  3. the delay in complaint on my part was due to feeling of social pressure and also personal problems as already explained to you vide para 12 in the reminder i of even no. dated 19.07.2016.
                  4. i expect that your department will be very prompt and active in taking necessary action on the matter presented before you. now more than 3 weeks have passed but no action has been taken so far.
                  5. sh. mohinder singh tanwar has started the construction of house from front side on his plot no. wz-1097 in april 2016 (in navratre period). first, he wanted to complete the structure of his house without proper doors and windows. after the complaint he doesn’t pay any attention and the work is still continue (day and night) to complete the house. the police inspector has also warned and lodged a complaint on the subject vide no. 729/16 dated 15.07.2016 in your department.
                  6. now it appears that they have some implied consent of the concerned authorities in the matter. this is why they have no fear in their mind. meanwhile, sh. mohinder singh tanwar will take advantage of this delay and complete his house.
                  I therefore, request your good self to take urgent necessary action without any delay otherwise we have no other option except going to court to intervene in the matter. the reasons of delay may please be furnished to me urgently so that i can take further action in the matter.
                  Thanking you in anticipation

Yours faithfully,

(suresh kumar)
                  Wz[protected]near sahyogi park),
                  Nangal raya, new delhi 110046
                  Mob no. ([protected])
                  I have applied for fastag thu hdfc bank my application no.is HFR0125134 dated 25.12.2019 but till date i have not recieved my fastag

I, narender jain, is the owner of shop no. 21, 2nd floor, coronation building, fateh puri, delhi – 110006.

Mr. Rajinder kumar arora owner of shop no. 1, 2nd floor, coronation building, fateh puri, delhi – 110006, is raising illegal construction on the 3rd floor, for which this building is not safe at all and this construction can result in big damages to the building. The photographs attached are self explanatory that the guarders are installed on 3rd floor as this building is not having a strong foundation to bear the load of excessive construction and moreover the condition of the building in the pics is self explanatory.

He has dumped the garbage / malba in the corridor & staircase, which is creating problem for other occupiers and the persons moving through that area. He was asked many times to remove the same but no action has been taken till date. The width of the corridor can be seen in the pics.

He has installed a heavy generator set without any proper foundation on 2nd floor of the building, which creates lot of vibration as well as creating a nuisance of sound and air pollution, that too without obtaining necessary permission from the concerned authorities i. E. Pollution & environment control board. Under the circumstances it is liable to be removed immediately, to provide the relief to the other occupant of the building.

A complaint to this effect was lodged with the complaint control room of mcd (Town hall) vide complaint no. 9545 in october, 2010, but no action has been taken so far.

It is presumed that mcd authorities are waiting for damages to the building, only then they will awake and create problem for other occupiers instead of taking precautionary actions in advance.

I am looking forward for some actions through this website.

Thanks & regards,

Narender kumar jain

23965486 / 23955490
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    In janta flats vivek vihar Ph-1 H.no 72, 60 &some others house owners build their houes All the work done on old building thats all in dangerous positions. I request to you please stop this unauthorised construction before any mishappening.
                    7/221 thir floor is bieng constructed by the occupant of second floor without legal sanction.An accident happenned while carrying steel bars to the floor.The life of the rest of the floor occupants is in severe danger.The illegal /unauthorised construction must be stoped immediately.
                    there is an authorised cosntruction going on at G-61 Mansaover Garden, New delhi - 15 with a extension of rooms in the back side of the property . The back lane From( G- 7, G- 59 to G- 10, 62 ) is blocked due to dumping of sand, roree etc . Moreover due to frequent entry of big trucks for unloading the cosntruction material the entire road is broken and drainage blocked . The said property was demolised by MCD 2 months back and same is being build up again with this unauthorised cosntruction .This need immediate action
                    i am a resident of joshi road, karol bagh.
                    There is a property in my neightbour which was sealed by authorities for making illegal construction. Despite the sealing the construction is going on in that property. The address of the propoert is House o. 605, Gali # 18, Joshi Road, Karol bagh, New Delhi- 5. For last couple of weeks i have been noticing an illegal constructiön going on during night hours.
                    You are requested to look into the matter at the earliest.

Thanks and regards

Radhey Shyam
                    I totally agree.
                    How can anybody build when it is sealed
                    Respected Sir,

I want to know if some action is taken on the subject.

Requested that this is a complait regarding unauthorised construction continued at NA-160, Vishnu Garden, St. No. 6, New Delhi-110018

The owner of said property i.e.NA-160, Vishnu Garden, St. No.6, New Delhi-18 constructed a basement which is an illegal activity. The MCD officiers not taking any action and they enjoying the bribe from the owner of the above said propety. The construction of basement of very higly risky for adjourning houses of the said property.

It is further submitted that the number of constructions are going on in this area but MCD Officer know about them but they are not taking any action against the illegal constrcuction.

Further you are requested to take necessary action and stop the unauthorised construction.

Thanking you.

Sincerely your's

Om Parkash & resident of Vishnu Garden
                    NO ACTION TAKEN SO FAR... PLEASE HELP

Please let me know is some action is taken on the requests
                    we r residence of ramchander enclave, mohan garden, in r service lane which is situated between ramchander enclave and om vihar a school owner named sh.ramesh chand(CHANDRA PUBLIC SCHOOL) is made urinal unauthorisedly in service lane due to tht v cant able to open r doors n windows near tht urinal.due to tht so many bacterias n infections spread thr.so v reqst u plz look into matter seriously n take best possible action wtever possible.

Chandra Apartments — Unauthorised Construction in residential building

We are the owner residents of Chandra Apartments of Sharada Nagar, Safilguda, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad. This apartment was constructed way back in 1995 and parkig place was provided to all flats equally in the cellar. The builder unauthorosedly build two flats in the cellar and occupied. The original plan does not provide for the same. Now it has become hevoc in the apartment for parking and the place left for the residents/owners was not enough for parking. You may please intervene into the issue and demolish the un authorised constructions in the building.

The builder originally constucted the flats in the area admeasuring 730 square yards and the same was dived between 28 flats i.e., 26 Sq Yards undevided portion of land to each. As the builder has devided the land between 28 flats the owner ship lies with the 28 flat owners only. Of the 28 flats he converted three of them as 4 shops in the ground floor i.e. above the Cellar. But he constructed two more flats in the cellar apart from the 28 flats and owned it. The matter may please be viewed seriously and help us for safe and comfortable living.
                    It was brought to the notice of Malkajgiri Municipal authorities but in vain. They came and said adjust with what you had.
                    Please help us.
                    Yours faithfully,
                    Secretary and Society members
                    COMPLAINT TO THE COMMISSIONER GHMC, HYDERABAD.
                    Date: 14-May-09
                    To

Unauthorised Shops killing the peaceful atompshere of the colonies.

With deep regret, we resident of West Anand Bagh Colony, Safilguda, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad are forced to place our complaint against unauthorized shops being under contruction Adjacent Lane of Bhavani Super Market, Near West Anand Bagh Railway crossing gate.
                    As per GHMC/HUDA guidelines unauthorised construction is a cognizable offence and the one carrying out the unauthorized construction can be arrested even without any warrant for violating / breaching the allotment conditions then his / her allotment can also be cancelled.
                    With the HYDERABAD Urban Planning and Development Authority (HUDA) & Greater Hyderbad Muncipallity turning a blind eye to the misuse of residential premises, more and more owners of strategically located houses, especially those facing bylanes of colonies and main roads, are putting their houses to commercial use. West Anand Bagh Colony, Safilguda, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad is a residential colony which had no unauthorized commercial activity a few year back has come up with the following: Tea Stalls, Mixture Shop, hairdressing saloons, tyre puncture shop, auto repair shop, a welding shop etc, all co-located within a few meters of one another. These shops, singly as well as together, have made virtually uninhabitable. The smoke & noise, cars, lorrys, tractors parked in front of the shops sometimes totally block the road in the bylane putting the resident’s people in embarissing situation of walking on the road. Further some of these shops in the bylane give the look of a busy market than a residential colony which a few years back was very peaceful. The misuse is more rampant in case of flats and built-up houses allotted by HUDA/GHMC. HUDA/GHMC rules specifically prohibit the commercial use of residential premises, but nobody seems to bother about such restrictions. premises is on the rise.
                    Now we request you to know as to (1) whether plan has been approved for contruction of the three office/shops in the bylanes were already existing three shops are creating a big nusiance/sleeples nights affecting the normal life of residents of the bylane. In case the shops are being cosntructed without GHMC/HUDA permission this is a very serious matter which should be taken with great cause.(2) what are the norms layed out for constructing a house. The space left out for the shops under construction are (1) Front – 3 feet (aprox), (2)side ½ feet.
                    We the resident of the colony now request the Commissioner of GHMC, Malkajgiri to instruct the Dy.Commissioner, Malkajgiri to take an immediate & a strict action against and see that the construction is stopped immediately and the portion constructed is demolished without any further delay. In case the plan has been approved please see that plan for contractions of shops is cancelled. Further request you to see that no permission is given for constructions of shops/office in bylance in near future which .
                    COMPLAINT TO THE DY.COMMISSIONER GHMC, MALKAJGIRI, HYDERABAD.
                    Date: 14-May-09
                    To

Unauthorised Shops killing the peaceful atompshere of the colonies.

We the resident of the colony now request the Deputy Commissioner of GHMC, Malkajgiri to take an immediate & a strict action against and see that the construction is stopped immediately and the portion constructed is demolished without any further delay. In case the plan has been approved please see that plan for contractions of shops is cancelled. Further request you to see that no permission is given for constructions of shops/office in bylance in near future which .

unauthorised construction — why builders are construct ?

I am citizen of Old Mahavir Nager Tilak Nager New Delhi-110018. Buildrrs are constructing anauthorised four stories building why? Please stop and take necessery action as soon as possible.

unauthorised constructions — Unauthorised Constructions & Business Running

So many houses have illegagly constucted rooms in the government flats in RkPuram sector 8.
                    Moreover the problems increases,when government employees are running part time side business at home itself,such as running tuitions is one of them..such as 739,rk puram ,sector 8.
                    It causes lot of inconvinience to the residentials .

Your immediate support required,

Hopefulll
                    Please Sir, kindly take some action

Resident address "Plot No: 67, RTC Colony, Tirumalgiri, Secunderabad - 500015";
                    Has made an Unauthorized Construction(not maintained the Distance Between both the Buildings) they just left less then 1.5 feet 3 sides & constructing, apart from that they are not using the tadpole which is causing lot of inconvenience to Three side Owners.
                    Like: Our walls are totally spoiled, lot of dust & we lost ventilation completely.
                    Please look into the matter and take suitable action.

Commssioner Ulhasnagar Corporation
                    Ulhasnagar 421 004
                    I was Complient against my Neighbour miss Dipika Gawde for Unauthorised Construction house and Damage my house and My house infrastrctur . i was compleint dated 09.11.2009 & Reminder Letter 26.11.2009 but till date there no any
                    action from UMC corporation. I Was asked to Umc Officer Mr. Kajale
                    Ulhangar -4 but they told me i went to out of Staiont therefore i Could not taking action. So i want ask you this is my answer of complient? What it is the reason why Umc Not taking any action.
                    Please Take Action as early as possibly.

Thanking You
                    Unauthorised Construction

The Dy Commissioner,
                    Ward - Mahavir Enclave,
                    MCD - Najafgarh zone,
                    New Delhi.

This is to draw your kind attention to the fact there's an unauthorised construction underway in our colony Madhu Vihar, Uttam Nagar, (Najafgarh Zone) @ House no 125, Street No.-6.They do not take any permission/consult from the local residents as well as MCD or Police Station.Also the construction material and debris are all lying in the surroundings & on the street & street is totally blocked due to this we are not able to move out our car’s outside from house and causing lot of inconvenience to the local residents.

So I request your good self to kindly look into the matter fast and help us. Looking forward to your kind consideration please.

Thanking you,

Virendra Rawat,
                    R/o A-126, Street no.6,
                    Madhu Vihar.Uttam Nagar
                    I would like to register the complaint with you regarding H.NO. B-38, Lajpat Nagar-1, New Delhi-110024. There is no approval from MCD and above all an illegal constructed has been constructed on the terrace which is against by the laws as 3rd and 4th Floor. Here there is no map approval has been taken from MCD zonal office. In the same building on Ground floor, there are so many illegal shop are being opened. There are 5-6 shop working on B-38 Lajpat Ngar-1.

Being a concerned citizen I would like to bring to your notice for appropriate action so the residence of the area should not be disturbed.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter at the earliest..

My neightbour Mr. mohan Lal who as constructed the house in 50 sq yards with 4 floors at lalapet near the govt girls high school Kaman. His contact mobile no. [protected]. We are facing lot of problem with this illegal construction. Please take action in this regard.
                    dear sir, their is a illigal construction in sanjay market mangol puri delhi -110083 .shopkeepers coverd the public area & construction there shops against actual govt.allowted area. kindly take measurments of all shops & take action against illigal coverd area . what setting they has done with local police. kindly take a needfull action thanx

I woud like to inform you that our neighbour is altering the standard plan of the road as installed by DDA. This alteration will result in difficulties for the other flat owners.

You are requested to kinldy take immediate steps to stop the above explained activities. The addres is as follows :

4/17, Jung Pura extension, New Delhi-110019
                    Dear Sir

This is to bring into your knowledge about the extended space in front of Houses of Block 58 & 59 whole lane, Ashok nagar, tilak nagar, New Delhi-110018 [Specifically in the lane of House No.58/1 to59/35 ]

No action has been taken by MCD regarding the problem faced by the residents as the whole row has extended the space covering the drain and area beyond by constructing the cemented floor and also fenced the same with grill. To avoid de-construction, few people have even planted trees which is actually a road space creating parking problem for all the residents.

Kindly direct the MCD to regularise the extended space in front of house.

P.S gandhi

Tea stall — Unauthorised tea stall on the main road

An unauthorised tea stall has been running
                    Outside Ekdant building, at Shantivan Mhada busstop, Andheri Link Road Extension, Oshiwara, Jogeshwari(West), Mumbai - 400102.
                    Also due to the tea stall being there it has also become an illegal auto stand. Due to all this lot of dirt & filth is constantly there putting all residents at risk of many diseases.

Request you to please take action against the same.

A responsible citizen.

I woud like to inform you that our two neighbours are altering the standard plan of the Building, Against the sanctioned plan set by MCD, Delhi. This alteration will result in difficulties for the other owners since the alteration will result in non adherence of the Laws of MCD & Going Against the Sanction plan from MCD,
                    Will be adopted as a routine affair by all other neighbouring people.

We hope thet MCD Dept. will take strict action against UnAuthorised Constructions like this & penalise the people deviating the said Laws & structure laid down by MCD.

You are requested to kindly take immediate steps to stop the above explained activities asap. The address is as follows :

Flat no. 25 & 35, site 4
                    Janta flats ,vikas puri ,
                    New Delhi 110018
                    Dear All,

Still waiting fpr your prompt action against my last mail regarding unauthorized construction of fourth floor at Khidki extention.

Pls find herewith attached pics o[censored]nauthorized construction.

Om Parkash — unauthorized construction

sir, with the involvement of mcd staff Mr.Inderpal Kalra construct the unauthorized shops in property no.3232,3233,3234 and 3236 Ram Bazar, Mori Gate Delhi-110006. ( City Zone )
                    Sir/Madam,

Despite my repeated complaints to MCD and Police Station the unauthorized construction work on 1st floor of D-43, 44 Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar (Gali no. 2) is still going on unstopped by the owner/builder. In fact now they have put locks on the common staircase door so that no one can reach the construction site.

On 7th Jan 2012, I complained to the Deputy Commissioner, MCD Karkardooma.
                    On 8th Jan 2012 when I complained at 100 number, a PCR van came and inspected the unauthorized construction & ordered them to stop the work, but after their departure again the work started.

On 11th Jan 2012, one Mr Vinod (Mobile no. [protected]) from MCD came to visit the site. He told me that the JE Mr. Rakesh Kumar (Mobile no. [protected]) had sent him to visit the site. After inspecting the site he ordered them to stop the work immediately, which they did. Again after his departure, they resumed the construction work. I called the JE & told him that they have resumed the construction work. His reply was that it is only a repair work and they are just changing the door frames (chowkhats) of their rooms and after that they will not be doing anything. But even after changing the door frames the construction work is still going on under closed doors.

What I have come to know from reliable sources is that they will be constructing 24 rooms on above 2 floors for a Hostel, which they are planning to start.

Sir/Madam,
                    1) Is a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from other floor owners/residents not mandatory for renovation, alteration and other construction work?
                    2) Being a building which is not structurally sound, should the builder be allowed to construct 24 rooms on the above 2 floors?
                    3) Should the builder be allowed to make additions, alterations and do other construction work without getting building plan approved from the concerned authorities?
                    4) Should the builder not allow the ground floor owner to see what construction is going on above his floor? (Locks have been put on the common staircase door so that no one can reach the construction site)

We request your good self to get the construction stopped and save many lives for further mishappening event that can happen.

Thanking You.

Yours truly,

Mr. J Chhabra

D-43, 44 street no. 2,
                    (Near Shipra Hotel)
                    Vikas Marg, Laxmi nagar,
                    Delhi-92
                    Am writing this letter thrice times now. My application is deleted twice from this website. This is my last letter and then am going to media with this.

There is continous unauthorised illegal construction at FC block of Shivaji Enclave,West Delhi. The person is Excn in MCD and using all the mcd equipments & labours for construction of his personal house. He have extended balconies on road. No one is there to stop him as he was the EXCN in MCD. All o[censored]s thought government will not take any action against their own staff , as usually seen. So Honorbly Court is last option for us.
                    Only purpose of complaint is if one starts illegal construction , second day other will start and so on demolishing the building laws.
                    Am taking the print of my complaint for future reference. Hope action will be taken immediately.
                    This is to inform you that I had complained to MCD for the illegal construction against Mr Vinod kumar who was doing unauthorized construction of 3rd floor at B-29 Ramdutt Enclave. MCD took action and demolish the illegal construction on 4th April. But after the MCD people left the site, Mr Vinod started the reconstruction work within half an hour. He says that he will construct the illegal 3rd floor at any cost and does not care about the MCD rules and regulation.
                    We are very simple people and belong to a middle class family. We have bought this flat with our live time saving. I know that if we complain again to MCD then it will surely take action and demolish the reconstructed work. But as the building is very old and weak and do not have any proper support. Now due over construction and demolition work the building have been badly affected. The building can collapse any time. We reside in the same building with our family, so our life is in danger. Mr Vinod and his family do not live in the building. They have vacated their flat and moved to other house. So they don’t have to live in any mental trauma that their life is in danger.
                    Please save our life.
                    Rajani kumari
                    B-29 First Floor
                    Ramdutt Enclave
                    Uttam Nagar, New delhi -110059
                    THIS IS NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM OF TAGORE GARDEN EXTN., THE BUILDERS ARE EVERY WHERE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE MCD BY HOOK OR CROOK. A STRICK ACTION MUST BE TAKEN ON THESE PROPERTIES SO THAT THE OWNER WILL NOT FALL IN THE TRAPS OF THESE BUILDERS.
                    MCD Should take action against these builders who is selling unauthorised structures to poor peoples and making profit from their hard core earned money and defying all the building bylaws and ruling of supreme court and high court.
                    We have seen and noticed that building (E-317 Tagore garden extension) got done its white wash and small repairing work. It is old building and none of new construction or alteration been done. Someone had put false compliant due to their personal differences.
                    Resident & Member of Tagore Garden Extension Association

Unauthorised Construction — Unauthorised construction at 8/134 Ramesh Nagar, delhi -110015

There is unauthorised construction being done at 8/134 ramesh nagar, delhi-110015. Complaint has been made to MCD, Police station and now its being done to RTI as no action has been taken by MCD to stop illegal construction.

regards
                    G s Mehta
                    [protected], [protected]
                    scanned pictures of the complaints lodged have been attached herewith.
                    I have to inform you there is an anauthorised construction at pratap nagar 19 no. Gali main road h.no.10872A,owner satish monga he build up anauthorised 4 story building acquired main road. And one more thing is he doing commercial activity at ground floor. He is a powerful man he has a good approch of political. Plz take quick & strict action.

KKK
                    only a high court writ petion is an answer to the strong builder, mcd and police nexus.
                    This is to bring to your notice that I am a resident of prem nagar area (near patel nagar railway station ) and wish to inform you that there is serious unauthorized construction at Prem Nagar street number 6 near address of
                    2126/2n/p 6 street number 6 prem nagar new delhi 110008 Near patel nagar railway station and near satguru ramsingh metro station.
                    We had requested the local administrative body to come into action to stop the unauthorized construction but all such requests have fallen on deaf ears. It is pertinent to state that the local administrative body is allowing him to carry on the unauthorized construction by becoming mere spectators. This construction is creating lot of miseries for the residents around and is a threat to normal living and if this unauthorized construction is not stopped immediately it will encourage others to follow the same practice.
                    For safety reasons I am not disclosing my identity to you. i am sending 2 pics.
                    This is to bring to your notice that I am a resident of prem nagar (near patel nagar railway station) area and wish to inform you that there is serious unauthorized construction at prem nagar. Near address is 2126/2n/p 6 Prem nagar
                    New delhi 110008 this palace near of satguru ramsingh metro station.

For safety reasons I am not disclosing my identity to you i am sending 2 pics with this complaint
                    i hope you will take action .
                    stop unauthorised construction ...thats it

This is to bring to your notice that I am a resident of Palam Village area and wish to inform you that there is serious unauthorized construction going on the gali, sunaro wali near saini khoya wala(Bangun Maharaaj)Palam village, New Delhi -110045, The owner has covered appx. 3ft area on the gali. . All this construction have been narrowing the passage of the Gali.

No local administrative body to come into action to stop the unauthorized construction .

For safety reasons I am not disclosing my identity to you..

It is therefore prayed before your goodself that immediate action should be taken against him to stop the ongoing illegal construction.
                    Hope for positive response from your side.
                    y name is Gunjan Manocha and i am staying in chattarpur enclave, phase-2, street no-30, I am continuosly complaining against this problem from last 2 years in mcd department regarding the problem of sewere pipelines as sewere pipelines are not there in chattarpur and some people have constructed there safety tank on the road and due to which dirty water and stinking garbage and waste comming from there flat are stagnated on the road just bellow the building that A-4, chattarpur Enclave, Phase-2, new delhi, street no-30. and no legal action has taken till yet. I really hope you can help me out. Regards Gunjan Manocha

unauthorised construction

THE COMMISSIONER OF DELHI M.C.D (DELHI)

The Comissioner of Delhi
                    Municipal Corporation Delhi(Delhi)

Sub:- Unauthorised construction in 22 Narmada apartment , GK 2, Alknanda, Opp. Don Bosco Sc

This is here by inform you that their is illegal construction of balcony and extensions, going on residential areas at 22 Narmada apartment , GK 2, Alknanda, Opp. Don Bosco School, and it is dangerous for residence who leave their, unauthorised balcony fall, Local authority not take any action till date

I hope you immediatly take action
                    Your's faithfully

Local Residents

2/32, Second Floor. Unauthorised construction going on. kindly check
                    Unauthorized Construction:
                    Sending a photographs of a under construction building, which has nothing to do with the sanctioned map, infect covering the roads as well with elevated balcony (front road as well as back street) and the distance with the back side building will be in inches.
                    The owner’s address of the unauthorized construction is:
                    Mr. Kalia,
                    Rzf 1/181, Gali No.2,
                    Mahavir Enclave, (Near Bhagat Chandra Hospital/ Church)
                    (Back side of RzF 1/125, Gali No.1, Mahavir Enclave)
                    Delhi -110045.
                    Are the authorities really concern?
                    Do we learn anything with so many deaths o[censored]nauthorized constructions?
                    Does Delhi really have any law and order?
                    Do the authorities really able to control the builder lobby? Or rather good to say do builder lobby controlling the authorities?
                    Do citizens having residence in such area has any right of natural resource of sun/light/ air?

To The commissioner East delhi m. C. D Shahadara zone Delhi-110031 Sub: unauthorised construction without naksha pass. Sir, I would like to inform you that h. No. X/1398, street no.4, rajgargh colonoy Gandhi nagar delhi 110031 near rajgargh mini stadium is an unauthorised Constrution without any pemission of m. C. D that is without any naksha pass. The owner had used the parking space as a commecial shop. The space of that shop Is parking space. The onwner also instaled a lift without taking n. O. C. Kindly take action as early as possible. Thanking you Yours faithfully Shyamlal X/1136, new chand mohalla Gandhi nagar Delhi 110031
                    Surjit Singh who is Local Builder in chhatarpur Enclave and Maidangarhi extension has constructed several unauthorised building in area. Their constructed structure was earlier demolished by MCD officials but again he constructed same building with more additional floors and selling it in the area.

Is some one from MCD will hear the complain and take action such kind of builders who are illigally constructing building and selling to poor people and making money which is against norms of building law and ruling of supreme court.

Property bearing 288, Maidangarhi Extension,New Delhi-110068
                    Property bearing B 165, Maidangarhi Extension,New Delhi-110068
                    Property bearing A-267 Chhatarpur Enclave-II,New Delhi-110074
                    Dear Sir

So many times i have submitted my story about illegal construction and huge encrochments in block 58 &59, ashok nagar, tilak nagar with the support of MCD official but no body take care of it. i have already complainted to delhi goverment with complaint no- [protected] dated 1/7/2010. but action have been taken.

Taking advantage of the model code of conduct ahead of the civic election builder mafia is constructing buildings in e-block, tagore garden extn., 80 yards, new delhi-110027 (Ward - 106), without following procedures.In short span of time a lot of people/builders had carried out unathorised construction in their homes. The builder mafia is on top in conducting u/c in e-block tagore garden extn., nd-27 taking advantage of the mcd elections. And what mcd is doing is very clear from the fact that the last list o[censored]/c booked in the wz is uploaded on 1-2-2012 and that too for the month of july' 2011. Is there no u/c done in the wz after july 2011 or the mcd is not interested in booking any u/c (Reasons best known to them only) inspite of the fact that the builder mafia is constructing buildings on regular basis and in the e block, tagore garden extn., 80 yards alone and atlest 10 to 12 u/c are being carried by them without following any procedures. Are mcd engineers not visiting their area as no 4 stories building will come up in a month or so. That house no. : e-317, tagore garden extn., was booked for u/c vide b/uc/wz-i/11/620 dated 2.9.2011 for u/c of entire gf & ff whick has now risine to second floor and thirs floor also but no action had been taken. Similarly house no. E-343, tagore garden extn., had u/c upto 3rd floor and now two other houses of the same builder mafia are being demolished by them to give way for their new construction which will begain within 2 weeks (House no : e-336 and e-337 of ward no.; 106, tagore garden extn., 80 yards, nd-27. Hope some day some one with take some action against them.

Thanks and regards.

Pls note we are living at Malviya Nagar{khidki extention} and our building number is J4/56 C. Here we would like to complain against illegal construction in our building by Mr. Iqbal Khan who is living in same building at 4th floor.Now he is aiming to make fifth floor which is totally unauthorised and dangerous for our building foundation.

Pls note our complain behalf from below owner of same building.

1- Maksud Khan - 1st floor.
                    2- Wajir Singh- 2nd floor
                    3- Zia Ahmad Siddiqui 3rd floor
                    4- Les Les Lie Faleerio 4rth floor

Pls take legal action against Mr.Iqbal khan asap.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
                    I would like to bring to notice that at main road zakir nagar a construction o[censored]nauthorised flat is going on at full swing. Builder has already constructed a basement (for commercial purpose) and Ground plus 4 storeys, in addition he is going on constructing 5th floor. ALL on SINGLE brick wall. Safety concern to all the neighbours as well as loss of fresh air and sunlight to adjacent buildings. Request to act and stop this mafia of builders to carry illegal constructions. Its on the main road, near Unique Bakery.

To,

The Commissioner Of M.C.D.
                    Karol Bagh Zone,
                    New Delhi

Sub: Complain against an unauthorized construction made at Tank Road in New Delhi.

Respected Sir,

I am Law abiding citizen of your locality and there has been unauthorized construction is going on at our locality in Tank Road, Near Sangam Store, it’s located just front of the army wall. I think that this construction is going on without your office permission. They were cutting a green tree & cover in your first floor 4 military high voltage wire. Due to which some misshaping can be occurred.

Please kindly look into this matter as early as possible and do the need full.

Thanking Your,

Yours Truly,
                    The commissioner Mcd, delhi Dear sir, This is to bring to your notice to inform you that there is serious unauthorized construction going on the c-70, amanpuri, nangloi, delhi-41 The owner of land is mr. Ramplat are being constructed these days. This construction is creating lot of miseries for the residents around and is a threat to normal living and if this unauthorized construction is not stopped immediately it will encourage others to follow the same practice. You are requested to kindly take immediate steps to stop the above explained activities asap We hope that mcd dept. Will take strict action against unauthorised constructions like this & penalise the people deviating the said laws & structure laid down by mcd. For safety reasons i am not disclosing my identity to you.
                    I want to bring to your kind notice that unauthorized constraction at House No.E-287, Greater Kailash No.1 is being carried out by Sh.VISHAL DUDEJA owner of Flat at fourth floor in the said house at fifth floor.which is contrary to the B.B.Laws/MASTER PLAN.I have requested him that he should not carry out the said unthorised contruction but to all in vane.He has erected one steel staire case too for going over to fifth floor on the side road which is looking filthy.I would request your good self to look into the matter urgently so that no such unauthorized constraction be allowed.and the so raised const.be asked to demolished at the earlised.
                    Hoping for necessary action.at the earlised please.Unauthorized construction so raised was brought yours faithfully to the notice of S.H.O.G.K.-I, New Delhi-48 on 14.09.2008.As per his saying action is to be taken by M.C.D.is this case, The officer came at side that he will send the report to M.C.D.
                    Respected sir,
                    Being a responsible citizen it is my duty to bring to your knowledge that illegal & unauthorized construction is going on at 3709, choori walan, chawri bazar, delhi - 110006 from 20th may onwards day and night. Since having an adjoining wall with house no. 3709 my house has also been damaged by aforesaid construction. It is noticable that after complaining to the builder about the damage his workers starts to misbehave with us and said they have a hold on govt. Agencies (Police, mcd. Etc.). Also since the house no. 3709, choori walan, chawri bazar, delhi - 110006 is on main road of choori walan, it is dangerous for the passerby as anyone can get hurt badly.
                    It is my request that immediate action should be taken against the construction of the building so that in future this kind of activities should not take place and the people should not put themeselves above the law.
                    We receive the bills after the due dates in every time.When we receive the bills. The due date has expired.Our account no's is [protected] named om parkash.2nd is [protected] on named om parkash.Every time we make payment with panelty because we receive bills after due date.

Unauthorised Construction Recent Comments