Unknown

Unknown Complaints & Reviews

I am a resident of Cambridge layout 1st cross Bangalore - 560008. I am writing this email complaining about how the work on drains had been started and left midway after uncovering the slabs. This has been unattended now for over 5-6 weeks now causing serious mosquito problems,bad stench and obstructions in what is otherwise an already a busy road.

All the residents are facing a lot of problems getting in and out of their houses as all the slabs have been removed. The silt and dirt from the drains have been thrown out on the road and left out in the open even without having this cleaned or removed letting the residents of Cambridge layout 1st cross to put up with this.

I urge the officials in-charge to take this matter up with a lot o[censored]rgency and take responsibility of this and have this fixed as soon as possible as it has been over 5-6 weeks already since this has been unattended to.

Sheshanka

Stray dogs have increased tremendously in Domlur Layout, Off Old Airport Road (pin code 560071). They terrorize anybody walking or on two wheelers after dark. They even jump into residential compounds and have killed my pet last. My pet was inside the compound at the time of the incident and was attacked by a pack of 5 dogs.
    Wild animals should not be allowed to roam freely.

stray dog

We are residing @ Jnanabhari Layout I Block, Bangalore 560 059. There are about 25-30 stray dogs roaming in this locality. I think most of the dogs are caught by the BBMP and released in this locality. They are ferocious and especially during this mating season. This is posing a threat to the elderly people, children while passing on the streets. Even after complaint, no action has been taken by the BBMP. Will the concerned authorities look into the matter.

BBMP - Stray dog menace

There are atleast 12 - 15 dogs in a stretch of 500 yards next to our street in 4th Main, 5th Cross BTM Layout IInd stage. This is causing horror for residents as dogs are constantly fighting and making unbearable noise. Also, they are chasing away kids when they come out of the house. This is a quiet neighbourhood and these dogs have completely ruined the ambience. At nights, these dogs cause riot in the area with their fights and chases. Also, they jump into every house and start tearing the trash kept for clearance. That way, every house has garbage spilled outside their house in the morning.

I request you to kindly take some action.
    We have a same situation in ward # 35 and sorrounding area (off 80 feet road north of chandralyout, Canarabank colony, Nanjarasappa layout, bapuji layout). Please note we have a same situation which we had 1.5 years back, attacked 2-3 kids by dogs.
    There are atleast 12 - 15 dogs in a stretch of 500 meters in our street in 4th Main, Nanjarasappa layout, off Nagarabhavi road leading to canarabank colony on west and bapuji layout on east. This is causing horror for residents as dogs are constantly fighting and making unbearable noise. Also, they are chasing away kids when they come out of the house. This is a quiet neighbourhood and these dogs have completely ruined the ambience. Also, they jump into every house and start tearing the trash kept for clearance. That way, every house has garbage spilled outside their house in the morning.
    Hi ...

I stay at Urrarahalli, 1st main, Friends colony.

Every day we have a problem with the street dogs. In this area, I see many street dogs for about 10 to 15 dog's in one single road. Its very scary to walk in the street at evening times and at night times.

Its unsafe for every one who pass by the road at late nights as the dogs forms groups and try to attack people. Also, at night times dog's will start fighting each other by braking with lot of noice which will also distrub the night sleep and the sick people will suffer a lot.

Please consider this request and make an action to catch the street dogs.

Archana

Increasing number of stray dogs.

I am a resident at the following address.
    3rd E cross, 21st main, BTM 2nd Stage, Bangalore.

There are lot of stray dogs these days in our lane and these days they attack on us as well. They attack as a group. Even they jump on people whu ride the bike. They attack more during night. I have seen they attacking a small kid in our lane. But I still wonder people are not complaining. Please consider our safety and take necessary actions.

Thanks in Advance.

Mahesh Pai.K
    I am resident of vignannagar (new tippasandra), bangalore, especially on 4th cross to kuvempu road, dogs in groups are barking and creating nuisance during midnights also they run behind the bikes to bite the road users. can the BBMP look into this issue and take any action as soon as possible?

Increasing Stray Dog Menace

I am a resident of 16th Cross, 2nd Main, RMV 2nd Stage, AECS Layout, Sanjaynagar Bangalore.
    There has been a considerable increase in the number of Stray dogs in this area.
    They keep barking through the night and attack motorists. This is creating a lot of problems of safety in this area.
    Please do the needful.

I live in JP Nagar 5th Phase very close to Vinayaka nagar bus stop opposite the forest department guesthouse. There are numerous stray dogs in this area and every night they howl continuously thus making it impossible for us to sleep peacefully. Its worsened past few months and my new born keeps waking up crying hearing the howling in the nights. It would be really helpful if someone can look into this.

Thanks and regards,

Anitha Reddy
    Trishul Residency, Flat no. 3D, II Floor,
    Rose Garden Road, JP Nagar 5th Phase,
    Bangalore 560078
    Cell: [protected]
    In this country called India, we can kill chickens, goats, lambs etc to convert them into delicious non-vegetarian food. We can kill mosquitoes, cockroaches, rats and rodents etc in the name of cleanliness, saving property and life. But you cannot kill USELESS stray dogs because of some INHUMAN and BARBARIC group of people who call themselves as 'Animal Acivists'. These so called activists behave as if stray dogs are the only animals to have a right to live, rest all can be killed, especially in the name of non-vegetarian food. These activists are the MOST INHUMAN AND BARBARIC set of people. Either they should object to killing of all animals/insects/rodents or not object to killing of any animal including stray dogs. It seems they love stray dogs for some unknown 'private' reasons. They will not understand unless their family kids get bitten or killed by a stray dog. I think such activists are either bachelors or unable to reproduce or always stay in AC houses and offices and they do not hear any UNNECESSARY dog barking in the night. They are just BIG B_ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
    There is lot of stray dog menance in the below street in Avalahalli BDA Layout. BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore
    6th Main, Avalahalli BDA Layout. BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore - 560085

Actually the watchman of #61, 6th Main has kept 2 stray dogs which are attacking by-passers and causing lot of problem. When the BBMP officials had come to catch the dog, the wwatchman took the dogs inside her compound. Yesterday because these dogs attacked a boy, he ran and fell on my bike and my bike got full of scratches.
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION AND TAKE AWAY THE DOGS ELSE, WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE ACTION FROM OUR SIDE

Gurudatt
    #58, 6th Main, Avalahalli BDA Layout. BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore - 560085
    Dear BBMP,

The stray dog menace incidents really melt a man even with an inclement heart. It is really sad that feeble infants are becoming victims of stray dogs.

I've a long awaited complaint to lodge on a mad dog which has been acting insane from quite sometime. It might come over to Bangalore but not sure, but I must tell you that it is very dangerous dog and not even PETA nor CUPA would be dare enough to take care of this demonic dog which I'm talking about.

May be the local authority could talk to the central 'Animal Control Department' to bridle this dog. You can find this dog at the following address even-though I'm not sure which is getting scented by this dog right now :-

Digvijay Singh,
    10, Janpath,
    New Delhi 110011 India
    PH:[protected], 23014481
    E-Mail: [protected]@sansad.nic.in

Cheers,
    Star of the David.

In hoodi circle lot dogs we cant able to walk cant cross the road we are fear to go on night times a huge population of stray dogs.

please do the need full from BBMP
    thanks
    regards
    ramesh

DOGES

HI

I AM ALREADY COMPALINTED SEVERAL TIMES BUT YOU ARE NOT TAKEN ANY STEPTS TO AVOIDE THE DOG BARKING , FOLLOWING THE PEOPLE , RUNNING BEHIND THE PEOPLE, SCRABING , THIS IS HAPPING EVERYDAY. THE PEOPLE OF NAYANDAHALLI NOT GOING ANYWARE FROM THESE DOGS, SAMALL CHILDERN ARE NOT COMMING OUTSIDE FROM THERE HOUSE. THE CORPORATION PEOPLE ARE USE LESS FELLOWS. THEYARE ARE NOT TAKING ANY STEPS TO SOLVE THE PEOBLEMS. KINDLY TAKE STEPTS TO SOLVE THE ABOVE PROBLEMS

BHAVANI SHANKAR
    NAYANDAHALLI
    An vacant site and the owner has given for slum dwellers and once in a month he comes and collects the rent from them and there is no bath room or toilet every thing they do at dark hours in open space and the side by site i stay which is unbearable it stinks and lots of mosquitoes since it is summer i cant even open the window for fresh AIR, kindly i do Request the authorities to take necessary action to keep the area clean,
    k.venkatswamy
    1-main, 4cross
    S.V.G Nagar
    Mudalapalaya
    Bangalore-560072
    Even i face the issue. I stay in Mico Layout, yesterday I was trying to come home after dropping my wife at around 11 PM. I came through normal route i see 3 dogs waiting i go back try a different route and alas i see 10 dogs, i then try a third and the last option and I see 2 dogs but luckily it was in front of my house so I could park my bike and just get in. But what can be done... if its 1 or 2 still ok when its 10 what will happen to us.
    TO THE RESPECTED SIR/MADAM OF BBMP.
    SUBJECT:-GARBAGE NOT CLEANED.
    PILLANAGARDEN, 3RD STAGE, 3RD CROSS.
    AS THE SWEEPER DOESN'T BRING THE GARBAGE VEHICLE FROM PAST 5 MONTHS AND THE SHE WANTED THE PEOPLE HERE TO GIVE HER MONEY TO REPAIR HER GARBAGE VEHICLE. SHE COMES MAXIMUM THRICE IN A WEEK, ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VEHICLE DAMAGE??? WE PAY OUR ROAD TAX AND EVEN OTHER TAX REGULARLY. SO PLEASE DO TAKE A ACTION REGARDING THIS TO KEEP OUR CITY CLEAN.

THANKING YOU:
    PREMSON
    I am staying at Abbaiah Reddy Layout, Kaggadasapura, C.V.Raman Nagar, Bangalore. There are at least 15 Stray Dogs living in and around 5th cross (right side) at Abbaiah Reddy Layout barking throughout night. After whole days work we are not able to sleep properly which in turn affects our next days work at office. Many time in the evening hours when the children go out to play, these dogs even chases them. Please do the needful at the earliest. We the residents of 5th cross will ever remain grateful to you for your timely action.

Sir In 7th Cross Krishna Nagar, Chikka Devasandra, K. R. Puram, There are as many as 20 dogs which are barking, howling, chasing elders and young people and making our life miserable. People especially in nights are afraid to come out of there houses because of these use-less dogs. I humbly request bbmp to remove these dogs immediately, Thanks

menace by street dogs

My name is Ramchandru. i m staying in kalkere, bhanerghata. we are facing lot of problems ffrom the street dogs.There is no action from the concerned authorities.

street dog

Dear all,

There are more than 40 street dogs near to my house , which bark at everyone and run behind everyone to bite. I am also facing the same problem while I drive my bike to office and coming back from office to home. This is happening almost on everyday basis from last 2 months. The number of street dogs are getting increased.

Below is the locality address -

J P Nagar 5th Phase, 15th Main, 17th Cross, Rose Garden Road, Near Aishwarya Bakery till Mahaveer Jewel Apartment.

Request your help to do something before anyone gets hurt and take necessary steps to pick them up.

Ashish Mishra
      M:[protected]
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com
      Stray Dogs Menace

There are a 100 of stray dogs in nayandahalli mysore road, and vinayaka badavane. These stray dogs rob which bark at everyone and run behind everyone to bite.your sleep and peace of mind.This is happening almost on everyday The number of street dogs are getting increased.

Will BBMP ever do something with regard to this problem.

BHAVANI SHANKAR
      NAYANDAHALLI, VINAYAKABADAVANE,
      MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE

We are in maruthi Nagar 5th Cross (Madiwala Extension behind Ayyapa temple), There the Road Cleaning Workers are not coming. It is hard to dispose the garbage. Auto comes but not daily and in regular time. Working women are the real sufferes. We have to leave before 10:00 am ,but where to put the garbage, I am not convinced to put in road, whichis unhygience to all. I humble request the BBMP and Corporators of Maruthi nagar to check the Cleaning worker are doing their job properly. Government is paying tax money of the public to these workers, but they are not dong the work properly. It is the duty of the Corporators to make sure that the Workers are doing the work properly.

garbage & snakes problem

I reside in # 67 1st b main jakkasandra extension, Bangalore-34.We are suffering from irregular garbage collection in our area. The lady is not sweeping the road either.She absents herself for weeks together and we are left with heaps of garbage. As there are no garbage bins...on 1st c cross murthy hospital road palants have grown. beside footpath. and some completed about snakes cross very offen.on road.

actually today we must get PGCET results....
          and according to the announcement of KEA our counselling will start form 17th, it means ten days later.....
          and college might commence from second week of next month...
          and after two month will be having 1st sem exam.....
          if it happens like this its difficult for us...
          these KEA people are playing with our life's.
          please see to it

sir...... this is to inform u thats fro m 6months v r all complaning to b.b.m.p,that sanitary pipe is broken from 6months ....but not taking intrest to repare ......all dryniage water is going on road ....we cant go on that road so much smell .....plz slove our problem ....that water may cause diseases to public ..........this is our address .....l6th cross , 6th main ,muniyamma layout, sowvaboma nagar , chikklasandra , uttrahalli hoblie , subramanyapura post , bangalore -61

There are a few unlicensed Sheet houses which have cropped up on a 30X40 Site in a clean Residential locality and the occupants are carrying out Scrap disposal business. They have stacked up lot of Scrap bags on either side of the street. This poses a great health hazard and fire hazard as well. That too these are being setup right in front of a Fitness center.

I request the concerned authorities to look into this matter and take appropriate action immediately.

Location:
              Opposite Charan's Fitness Center, Ward 17, Kodichikkanahalli, Behind Vijaya Enclave, Bommana Halli post, Bangalore 560076.
              Aug 13, 2020

No Garbage collection has been picked up from our apartment for the last 5 days and this is happenings regularly once in every month and when we ask the vendor he says NO payment happened from BBMP hence we have not picked up the garbage. If the BBMP has been provided to 3rd party vendor they have to make sure the payment part and it should affect the service and we have been affected.

Garbage clearance — Garbage

I would like to bring into notice to the municipal corporation of Bangalore the the garbage dumped near our place address Old cementry Road, near police quartres behind the broadway road, shivajinagar were heavy garbage is dumped and it is cleared at all, this might cause several diseases to the people around who are residing there, pls i would request you to take immediate action to remove the garbage dumped which has also prone to bad smell in and around the area, it might cause infection were now dengue and other diseases which is spreading around our places.. pls see to this matter and make immediate arrangement to remove the garbage to avoid infection and disease

address were garbage is dumped
                old cementry, near mother eatons home
                near police quartres, Shivajinagar, Bangalore-1

Garbage Clearance

The garbage in our area has not be cleared for the past 4 days. An agency appointed by BBMP used to collect garbage every morning in our area, that is, 10th and 10A cross, RBI Layout East, J P Nagr 7th Phase, Bangalore 560078..but they are not seen last 4 days. The area is stinky and smelling and people are finding it difficult to move about. BBMP may please look into the matter ungently.

T R Nair
                Resident
                No 860, RBI Layout East
                10Th cross, J P Nagar 7th Phase
                Bangalore -560078
                Mob. No. [protected]
                & Bathroom being done in front of coffee board layout residents houses and roads, it shows the complete lack of civic sense, often vehicle car tyres get stuck to this causing nuisance, Is this what is called civic sense? utter lack of civic sense
                Garbage, Plastic Covers & Plastic Covers containing Garbage are Dumped in front of Residents Houses here in Residential areas near Hebbal - Kempapura, Bangalore, Karnataka. Though, we have a Door to Door Garbage Collection in place, There is Careless Dumping of Plastic Covers along with Garbage & Plastic Covers containing Garbage in front of Residents Houses. Inspite of Several Repeated Complaint Letters addressed to the Residents Associations, Garbage, Plastic Covers & Plastic Covers Containing Garbage Dumped in Front of Residents Houses. Also, We have People here who are Converting Vacant Places in front of Residents Houses into a Plastic Cover Garbage Dumpyard. Request the Residents associations here to look into this.

Residents

Some Roadside eateries have come in the following place:

Entry to II Main Road, Arakere, Bangalore from the Bannerghatta road. This has caused a huge problem with people always standing in the road and with their vehicles. This is causing such a nuisance for vehicles and for people who walk along this road. Especially, the employees from the adjacent Honeywell office are using this eateries and it is always a big group of well qualified people standing out there without any concern for the vehicles entering and exiting the road. There is a problem waiting to happen in this place.

Please look into the issue to clear the illegal roadside vendors and a strict warning to the Honeywell HR of having their employees behaving indecently in public places.

Shanthi

Road side Vendors

Respected Sir,

Though this is MLA Satish Reddy's Constituency i never thought he neglects his Daily Travelling road to his home.
                  I Request Concerned Department to have a proper Traffic Rules on Bommanahalli to Begur Road in Peak Hours.
                  Dear Sir
                  Subject: regarding Road - Side- Vendors. O.P.H ROAD, AND O.P.H ROAD CROSSES, SHIVAJI NAGAR, BANGALORE - 560051.

I would like to write this complaint on behalf of me and innocent public, that yesterday i saw the Shop owners use to park their selling goods on road, more than half of the road place and making nuisance to the innocent public to pass freely since they are not paying any Taxes only they use to make huge money. taxes is the right of the people.

I what to ask one think what happened to BBMP officials and Traffic Police officials has they were not aware of this fact has they have not seen with their necked eye's are they are hidding this by some understanding with the shop owners.

Hence i request the authority concerned kindly look this matter seriously so that the innocent public may not suffer with this unnecessary traffic jams.

hoping that this complaint may effect.

myself residing in DWARAKANAGAR 3RD MAIN ROAD near YELAHANKA BANGALORE-560063......................
                    Our locality comes under the byatarayanapura ward no 7...........................

people of resident are facing the problem of water some people will put there pipes to public taps..if anyone going to ask them they violating the people.........
                    i complaint to water supplier in our area but he is not taking proper action against him........ i think he is taking some money from them........
                    from this major people are affected by this ...........
                    please take proper action against them and also collect the fine .....
                    thanks.............