Van Heusen

Van Heusen Complaints & Reviews

Offer is not clear.. Not applicable when buying 2blazers offers not applicable. They are offering 5999 blazer at 299 if we buy 10000 rs worth items from van heusen. But while billing they told that offer is not applicable if we already have 1 additional blazer in our cart. Which is not satisfied. As customer it is really very wrong. And if they are already sure then they have to write this down on first place

I recently bought a blue colored pant from vanheusen. It just got 2-3 months and it got faded and turning white.
    br...

Hi! I purchased a leather jacket from Sector - 14, Gurgaon (Haryana) - India. I love Van Heusen brand & also paid a premium for this expensive jacket. Though it was purchased around 1-1.5 yr back

Within few usages, it turned worst & leather came out all of sudden. This shows a pathetic quality of the product. Though it is slightly old but defects can't be expected for whole life.
    I have attached pics of the defects for your better understanding.

I am highly disappointed for such product sold by Van Heusen.

May i know how u can take it up this issue? Though i would love to expose to other people so that they must know before spending money
    leather jacket

I purchased 3 shirts and 3 pants from van heusen outlet-sigra, varanasi and one of them got faded just after 1 wash. Its original color was blue and it has been changed to white just after1 wash. After so many complaints at sigra - varanasi outlet no executive/staff is entertaining us and we have already handed over the shirt 20 days ago and our problem is not yet resolved.
      Now today[protected] they are replying that your problem cannot be solved (Neither they are replacing the same nor compensating to us and replying in a very harsh manner that it is not the fault o[censored]s (Van heusen).
      We request consumer forum to accept our complain and give justice otherwise no any consumer will have trust on such a big brand. Kindly solve the issue.
      My registere phn no is-[protected]
      I have purchase a pair of footwear of can heusen(woman brown solid pumps ) . Which has got damage on the very first use.
      Order no.[protected]-1583401
      That I got on June 30, 2018
      Do suggest some way.. so that my problem got resolve

On 8th of February i bought a van heusen shoes model name:vdss318a00063
      They charged me 1500 and i checked at same time online price it was 949 on flipkart and on paytm it was 975
      I purchased a shirt and two trousers from van heusen's connaught place showroom...
      They said you can do alteration from any of its showroom pan India.
      Now in my city Rohtak, they are saying that only trousers will be altered for free, for shirt you have to pay charges.

I am regular user of Van Heusen brand apparels be it Formal Shirts, Trousers, Jeans etc, Recently on 12th July 2015, I purchased...

I paid $20.00 for a Van Heusen T-shirt because I thought the fabric would hold up. It has been washed one time, and has become all nubby around the collar and the neck of the shirt. I had difficulty capturing it in a picture, but got one close-up, however it is apparently too large. Michele Brooks

Van Heusen — Misbehaviour [Resolved]

I went to the store at Oberoi Mall, Mumbai. I showed the salesman a particular dress I liked and asked him to give it in my...
          I bought 2 pants and a a shirt vide Bill No.S13/1364 on 07/11/2013 from Van Heusen, Shop No.1, Om Apartments, Opp: Bank of...

i went to van heausen store on 2nd may 2012 & bought tshirts, pant & one shirt .total amount of bill was approx 6800 rs.the discount offered to all customers that time was 10 % but if any customer belongs to aditya birla group he will get 15 % discount so my brother in law who is in the abovesaid group about to reach my place on 3 may so store manager told us to bring poornata id of my brother in law to awail benefit of 15% discount but we forgot to take that discount id from my brother in law so we went after 5 days without that poornata id & request to give us normal 10% discount but the store manager refused to pay that normal 10% discount by saying this that they never told us about 10 % discount .whole staff must have digested our 10% discount money.plz help us to get that amount.

Paresh Dwivedi
          +[protected]
          Aug 13, 2020

sir/ma'am,

I, Damodar Thakur (M. no.-[protected]), is a regular customer of Van Heusen and have been buying clothes from the same for the last 5 years alongwith being a member of the same. Recently i bought 2 pants from van heusen and they have faded from the knee region ,the fact being its just been a few months.Though a popular brand name it has failed to keep up to its reputation. i expect a quick replacement of the defected product.
            Aug 13, 2020