Van Heusen

Van Heusen Complaints & Reviews

2 hours back i went to Van Heusen (Franchisee), Kammanahalli branch, Karnataka to pick up a shirt and a pant. The sales attender said about this new offer- buy for Rs.4000 and avail Rs.500 off. I picked up a pair worth Rs.4398 and had asked him if i could redeem my points. He said he could not give me the offer if i'm redeeming my points worth 800 (approx). I immediately said i wanted to check how many points do i have to check how much previlige was I not given and eventually i took my Debit card out to purchase.
Meanwhile, the attender and the store owner (alongside) asked me to wait for a sec. I was waiting and then suddenly another customer comes forward and gives his clothes for billing. They happily took that and started billing. When I asked as to clarify that i was put on hold for verifying the points i had accumulated, they said WAIT FOR A SEC SIR, I WILL TELL YOU ONCE I BILL THE OTHER CUSTOMER.
Being a Van heusen Previlege customer, I was supposed to be given importance and for basic courtesy that I was standing for my bill to be delivered to me.
In view of this discourteous behaviour, I had to say THANKS FOR THE SERVICE OFFERED and leave the store immediately.
My question is : WHY WAS EXISTING CUSTOMER NOT GIVEN IMPORTANCE ?? WHY INTRODUCE CARD SYSTEM IF THEY WANT NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY? WHY??
Aug 13, 2020

I brought a suit from a van heusen showroom of Mahipalpur addressing as van heusen, NH-8, A block, Rangpuri Extn, New Delhi-110037 on 7/11/2011 having bill number 2103. When I went to pick that suit on 14/11/2011 after alteration they charged me 250 rupees extra for alteration.I also brought van heusen suit from Ansal Mall at Ghaziabad and they charged nothing for alteration.

Vipin Yadav
    New Delhi
    Aug 13, 2020

We have really come across bad service given by Van heusen Thane branch and not only that they have...

I bought a Jacket worh Rs 3000 from Van Huesen store. On the first day I lost 2 buttons. On the next day stitching of pocket went away and in 4 days other pocket stitching also torn. Also the threads are coming out of each corner of jacket.
      The sales man said company gives guarantee of fabric only.
      This was really a very bad experience with Van Huesen :(
      Aug 13, 2020
      This is to complaint against a Product of Van heusen. I am a regular customer of the same Brand and regularly using the clothes from the same from last 9 years and have faith in the same brand name. Four Months back i have purchased a Shirt of V., a new introduced shirt range from LIFESTYLE CITY CENTRE CHENNAI and used it but after two or three delicate washing it has tear and can not be wore.I made a complaint about the same to the store manager but did not get any response and i am highly frustrated by the way i was treated by the store people.

I would appreciate i[censored] could take necessary action to enhance customer service and come out with a solution to compensate the damage of my shirt. If this is email is ignored i would have to take this legally.

Imthiyaz Khan
      chennai
      I HAD PURCHASED VAN HEUSEN FULL SLEEVE SHIRT ONE MONTH BACK. WHEN I OPENED TO WEAR THE SHIRT THERE WAS NO POCKET DUE TO WHICH I CAN NOT WEAR THE SHIRT. IMMEDIATELY I WENT TO THE VANHEUSEN STORE, IST FLOOR, BHARTAH MALL, NEAR KSRTC BUSSTAND MANGALORE KARNATAKA MANGALORE 575004 TO GET EXCHANGE.THE STAFF AND MANAGER WAS VERY RUDE AND REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE SHIRT WHICH COSTS RS.1750
      PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND GET ME A SHIRT WITH FRONT POCKET

MY MOB'NO IS [protected]

K.S.KOPPALKAR
      HAD PURCHASED VAN HEUSEN FULL SLEEVE SHIRT ( RS 3000.00) ONE MONTH BACK. AFTER ONE WASH COLLAR HAS DEVELOP SOME DEFECT FROM VANHEUSEN STORE, SITUATED IN CENTRAL MALL, OBEROI MALL GOREGAON EAST, MUMBAI.PLEASE ISSUE APPROPRIATE INSTRUCTION TO THE STORE.

NARENDRA LALCHANDANI
      [protected]@YAHOO.CO.IN

few days back i bought one collar cotton tshirt of white-blue mix color.
      but after its first wash it loses its color shine and blue color gets fall over white in odd fashion.
      now it is looking very bad to wear. this was not expected from van heusen brand such a low quality fabric.

I am an advocate myself.I went to the store to buy my husband a gift.My bill no is A10/6775. I went to the Van Heusen in Great India Place mall, Sector 18, Noida, store on 20/7/2010 evening. I went there and bought 3 pants. Awesome collection and superb sales boy, but after I made the payment and then the manager/counter boy said that he would only be able to give it to me after alteration tomorrow(21/7/2010) for which i was trying to negotiate to give it to me the same day.Everything was ok till atall salesboy came up and said that he would have it delivered on 22/7/2010. I said that would be too late. He kept arguing and started becoming abusive to which I said that I wanted a refund and didnt want to buy the pants from that store.They refused to give me a refund and got more abusive and said things like" You need to understand" The lifestyle store nextdoor also had Van heusen ( i could have gone there too). They said that i would require to collect the pants if I wanted else it can just lie there . He also said " Aapke jaise customer aayenge to hum logon ka to ho gaya kaam" . People dont walk into a Van Heusen store to get treated like a roadside store. Sorry but it was a very bad and embarassing experience. I would like somebody to take action . I have bought from almost every major Van heusen store in India. I was the first customer for van Heusen when they opened in Chennai on Montieth road in 1992. Ever since I have worn VAN HEUSEN . I will not spoil my relationship with the company, but would definitely regret the fact if these two boys carried on working in that shop. They still have a chance to call me and apologize in front of everybody in the store. Please take action and also let me know. With great regret,

Kingkini Borooah
        Advocate - Delhi High court
        Aug 13, 2020
        I should not advise a High Court Advocate, but still - You should simply file a complaint against them in local Consumer Proection Forum. We should not leave them like that. After all, we go to such stores for premium quality & service. Take this matter to consumer forum and also write to Van Heusen's India Manager.
        First of all u should have asked for the alteration time, then u should go ahead for the billing, the whole issue could have been escaped, you have not mentioned the time so may be they didnt have a tailor at that time. Its always easier to be on the other side.

Though this is really bad in terms of customer service, you should directly call their seniors(top management) & inform abt the peaple & their behavior. Being a loyal customer for the brand help the brand to get the unwanted out.

Remember the Aamir khan ad for "ATITHI DEVO BHAVO", & go ahead.
        I would have to agree with you, Van Heusen is a good brand but the people who have taken franchisee are spoiling the name coz of their poor service. Money hunters, not quality!!

i recendly bought shrit worth 1655, it is compact cotten. its really hot and unable to wear it . i am from chennai.
        so dear friends do not buy vanhusen brand.. its totally worth less..studipid brand..

regards
        jai
        Hello Team,

Recently i have purchased Jacket from Sector-17, Chandigarh store of Rs.5500 and provided me coupon. I had requested them to choose the coupon as per my choice but they didn't allowed me.

Its a very bad experience that if customer doesn't allow to pick his/her lucky coupon number. I would request you kindly look into it on serious note as it will harm the customer satisfaction.

I expect some waver from you because i really hurt from your brand, promotion & scheme.

Waiting for your kind response.

Jasveer
        I had placed my order on

2680768 placed on[protected]:24:52, and I was assured that my order will reach by 1st August 2017, more than a week has been passed and there is no intimation about the same, also after inquiring they have informed that the order has been delayed due to some reasons, and they dint know the date of delivery yet. Pathetic services could rate extremely bad experience shopping on Van Heusen Portal

Van Heusen — Bad Product [Resolved]

This is to complaint against a Product of above said company. I am a reguler costumer of the same Brand and regularly...