Van Heusen
1.5

Van Heusen Complaints & Reviews

My wife bought me a new pants for a wedding with in 30 mins the stitching came apart at the growing …I was very embarrassed

I ordered a jacket from Van Heusen official app and pay online via debit card because there is no option for cash on delivery or pay later. so i did order payment is successful amount debited so there must not be any problems regarding processing my order. they are showing estimated delivery date 5/12/2020. but now its 10/12/2020. there is also no option for canceling order and they did have any complaint number so i can directly talk to them.

I have placed an order on vanheusan app of 14 items and all the items have been delivered to me few weeks ago, but in the orders page of the app it was showing scheduled to be delivered and after writing an email to you i recieved email of successfull delivery of my order but now it is showing partially delivered in van heusan app.

So even now delivery status has not been updated and because of that i am not able to place the return request please help me to place return request for the same.

!!! Regardless of infinite e mails i have sent you what i get in return is your same reply to every email. (Find it in the screenshot attached)!!!

Please provide me resolution regarding the same and help me place the return request for my order.

Order id : 3563854
      Mobile number : [protected]
      Name : kushal yadav

P. S.

. Please arrange a call from your senior executive to help me regarding this issue i am now tired of sending mails again and again with no resolution provided.

. Please find the attached screenshot.

Thanks & regards
      Kushal yadav

I had purchased a shirt worth Rs 1975 on 24 July 2020.i was assured a delivery till 31 july.8 days have passed I have still not got my consignment and they have not refunded my money.writing mails of no use.they don’t revert.they have eaten my money and are har tasing in this covid era realising people refrain from outside buying.please help.still they show order processing
        I recommend no one to use this online purchase from van heusan

Priyanka [protected]
        Aug 09, 2020
        Updated by priyanka1106
        No response yet.what a pathetic consumer service...no one should take products from them
        Useless thieves
        Aug 09, 2020
        Please respond immediately
        Aug 10, 2020
        No response yet
        Am generating records to sue u ###
        U are testing my patience
        Please respond immediately
        Aug 10, 2020
        Updated by priyanka1106
        There has been no response yet.please reply immediately
        Aug 12, 2020
        Updated by priyanka1106
        No response yet.please respond u ###
        I came to your Outlet located in Lucknow ( Hajratganj ) . On Date 30 December 2020 . I purchaged a Jeans cost 2999 rs . After Purchage I insist to Alter jeans . Then he made a promise to deliver jeans on 1 December 2020 at 11 AM . Next day when i come to Store . Present Staff ( On 1 December 2020 ) . Says That we could not complete your alteration order on giving time . They are making excuses Nothing else . I am very much disappointed from your staff behaviour and support . They are continuing sayingbthatbthis notbour falt. This belong to yesterday satff.Theybare responsible .I am very much disappointed amnd I am very much sure I will not come again in your Store.

Offer is not clear.. Not applicable when buying 2blazers offers not applicable. They are offering 5999 blazer at 299 if we buy 10000 rs worth items from van heusen. But while billing they told that offer is not applicable if we already have 1 additional blazer in our cart. Which is not satisfied. As customer it is really very wrong. And if they are already sure then they have to write this down on first place

I recently bought a blue colored pant from vanheusen. It just got 2-3 months and it got faded and turning white.

When contacted vanheusen executive they never take that issue seriously, i tried to look over the web for any official complaint portal of vanheusen itself, but there is none.

Not sure if the pant color is blue or vanheusen just dye a white color pant to blue.

How can i take action against this?

Hi! I purchased a leather jacket from Sector - 14, Gurgaon (Haryana) - India. I love Van Heusen brand & also paid a premium for this expensive jacket. Though it was purchased around 1-1.5 yr back

Within few usages, it turned worst & leather came out all of sudden. This shows a pathetic quality of the product. Though it is slightly old but defects can't be expected for whole life.
              I have attached pics of the defects for your better understanding.

I am highly disappointed for such product sold by Van Heusen.

May i know how u can take it up this issue? Though i would love to expose to other people so that they must know before spending money

I purchased 3 shirts and 3 pants from van heusen outlet-sigra, varanasi and one of them got faded just after 1 wash. Its original color was blue and it has been changed to white just after1 wash. After so many complaints at sigra - varanasi outlet no executive/staff is entertaining us and we have already handed over the shirt 20 days ago and our problem is not yet resolved.
                Now today[protected] they are replying that your problem cannot be solved (Neither they are replacing the same nor compensating to us and replying in a very harsh manner that it is not the fault o[censored]s (Van heusen).
                We request consumer forum to accept our complain and give justice otherwise no any consumer will have trust on such a big brand. Kindly solve the issue.
                My registere phn no is-[protected]
                I have purchase a pair of footwear of can heusen(woman brown solid pumps ) . Which has got damage on the very first use.
                Order no.[protected]-1583401
                That I got on June 30, 2018
                Do suggest some way.. so that my problem got resolve

On 8th of February i bought a van heusen shoes model name:vdss318a00063
                They charged me 1500 and i checked at same time online price it was 949 on flipkart and on paytm it was 975
                I purchased a shirt and two trousers from van heusen's connaught place showroom...
                They said you can do alteration from any of its showroom pan India.
                Now in my city Rohtak, they are saying that only trousers will be altered for free, for shirt you have to pay charges.

I am regular user of Van Heusen brand apparels be it Formal Shirts, Trousers, Jeans etc, Recently on 12th July 2015, I purchased a Casual shirt worth 1899 Rs worth ( see attached pics ) . After wearing for the very 1st time, the cufflink button gave way & broke into 2 pieces. This was very embarrassing for me & speaks very bad on the Quality of a Brand ""Van Heusen. Also their is no extra button given by the company for repair, this is more painful. I am attaching pics of all the Shirt for your ready reference. Please look into the Quality of the Bought out parts ( Button's) which are spoiling the image of your brand.

Pralhad Thakur

I paid $20.00 for a Van Heusen T-shirt because I thought the fabric would hold up. It has been washed one time, and has become all nubby around the collar and the neck of the shirt. I had difficulty capturing it in a picture, but got one close-up, however it is apparently too large. Michele Brooks

Van Heusen Recent Comments