Varun Motors

Varun Motors Complaints & Reviews

I have bought a car from Varun Motors one month ago. My car has been given for servicing yesterday. There are 2 complaints here.

1. They have promised to deliver the car by yesterday evening. They have delayed by 1 day.
2. The car body is not at all washed and instead they have just poured some water on top of it and delivered. That too exactly not at my location.

This is the worst expectation a customer can have. I give ZERO rating if someone asks about Varun motors. GEM motors is performing really well. Try to learn how to service a customer from GEM Motors.

Date of incident:[protected]
Car number: TS15 FA 4158
Desirable solution: I want the car servicing to be done perfectly.

Chatha service...chatha management...car eppudu vasthado ...eppudu delivery istharo kuda theliyadu...
    Varun maruti failed to deliver the vehicle ...atleast they don't know the delivery date ...every month dabbulu thesukuni kuda pani cheyyani vaadlani ...company enduku baristhundo theliyadam ledu...worst management

I have given my s cross car reg no tn 10ez 4549 after met with an accident at Varun near Vijayawada airport. Now water is entering from front mirror, again the given for service. They told me some adhesive pesting mistake and sorted out.

Now the problem continue.. but responsible answer my call. Every time I rang up with numbers which I have, they don't attend the call

I bought Swift Dezire Tour S CNG model from Varun Motors Nanakramguda, Hyderabad on 23 May 2022.

While booking the vehicle, the sales person Rajesh (+91 [protected]) informed me that they will do the permanent registration of the car with yellow number plate.

After the delivery of the vehicle, he is now introducing an agent and asking for 8 to 9 thousand rupees for the registration.

Iam Shekar Kotagiri (Govt. teacher). I have booked Nexa Baleno Alpha AGS version on 22nd of Jan 2022. My booking number is[protected]. The Sales person agreed for delivery on first week of March 2022 (6 weeks from booking).

However NOW when I am checking with sales and dealer - They are NOT responding and making false statements.

As a customer of MARUTI (Nexa) when I call customer care they say... cant help it please work with dealer only.

Does this mean MARUTI gives more value to dealer than of customer?

So kindly resolve my issue and save Varun motors reputation. Thank you.

All are details not provide sales executive and Team Leaders

HI Team,

I would like to bring into your notice that, being a customer of Maruthi and Varun motors, I had a lot of trust in your services so far. Unfortunately from the last two days, very difficult situations are facing at your service center located in Rekurthy (Karimnagar).

Initially, I gave car servicing (on 30th Nov) to fix the two issues. No other issues were found and these two issues also experienced only two to 3 times before I gave the car for servicing.

1) Overheat sign (red light) during driving

2) Starting trouble (due to loose head cap of battery).

Your service experts informed you that there is a need to change coolant water and other filters. Agreed on the items and requested your experts/technicians to fix all the issues as I am planning to go Vijayawada.

Evening around 4pm got a call from your office, went to your office and brought the car home at around 6.30PM. While I was returning home, I again experienced the same issues. Next day I went to your office and asked about the same. Very confidently, they said that they have fixed the issue, when we opened the car bonnet and didn't see the battery cap which we requested to place. Went for trail run for 5 kilometers and found the same overheating issue. It means, reported two issues not fixed and simply delivered to us by clean car wash and charged 8441/-rupees.

Your representative admitted their mistake during the same time and again asked to keep the car for one more day there. Accepted and again the car checked in yesterday afternoon.

Today again I called your office and on their call, went there at around 5.30PM to bring my car. They were delivered with good looks. Started by driving, with in the distance of 50 meters observed very huge white smoke (new issue which we didn’t experienced before we gave car for servicing) like a morning fag and people who were back to my car reported same.

Just wanted to have clarification below.

1) Without fixing the actual reported issues, not sure why you delivered the car to us twice yesterday and today by charging around 9000/- .

2) In two days, not even 1 kilometer from your servicing center, we faced the same reported issues twice. Your technicians\representative not testing or did trial before delivery?

3) When questioned, they blame each other at office.

4) When I took this issue to your servicing center head (Rakesh), he started telling new story by keeping bills, technicians

Being a customer, I didn't expect such responses and actions from your service center people. We do believe only showroom service centers, just to avoid risks to ourselves and our family during journeys. Please suggest, shall we start believing that your service centers are also playing with the life of your customers by simply not fixing any issues during servicing?

Have you considered how much it impacts on the people who are in the car during journeys and how it ends the life?

Attaching all the documents and pictures for your reference.

I request you to take your customer safety as high priority (instead of focusing on the amount) and re-check the issues reported by the customer at least twice before the checkout of the car.

More than a week they kept car with them now. I requested Varun motor employee Rakesh (CRM) to drop a mail regarding their complete analysis. Every time he is saying that he will drop. No information or mail got till now

My car number is KA02MQ8168.. Not even one year completed we are facing problem in ignition start and after multiple complaints over the call one service person had visited to our residence and took car for servicing and for checking the battery problem. In 2 days they had returned stating that all problems are rectified and car is in good condition with charges of Rs.4300/-.
                However in 3 days again we faced same problem in starting the car and we checked with Service centre and got to know battery is duplicate and not working.

We called your service team on the same multiple times and surprisingly till date there is no response.. they just took the battery back to their service center and called back saying battery is working fine. If it is working fine then why are we facing problem in starting the car?

If this is the case then why are we facing problem in starting car every 4 days once.. Are you people trying to fool us or is this malpractice maintained by your showroom ?

I need resolution on priority basis today before 1.30pm as we have to travel to native. Again don’t come and tell me that battery is working fine. I need new battery without any follow up with you guys.. It’s been more than a month we are fighting with you guys.

Or just replace the car itself as i don’t believe your showroom or service team anymore. Very worst service ever seen. If you are trying to guf[censored]p on this case will take to this to next level escalation by suing a case.

Expecting a revert

Soundarya K

Hi sir I'm Molli venkateswarao from thallapalem )

Nenu thallapalem showroom lo NS-160 bike teesukunnanu OFF amount pay chesi half amount finance meedha bike teesukunnanu Bike No:AP39FX0274
                  Nenu Eppudu online payment chesevadini (lakshmi finance )thallapalem show room finance vallaki last month kuda nenu online payment chesa Lakshmi finance ki
                  Nenu amount pay chesesina tharuvatha finance vallu naku call chesi varun finance ki maripoyindhi lakshmi finance ani chepparu me amount inka meeku radhu malli amount pay cheyyandi ani chepthunnaru adhenti ala antunnaru meeru naku eppudaina cheppara maku Lakshmi finance varun finance ki maripoyindhi ani adigithe chala dharunam ga neglect ga matladaru me amount inka meeku radhu meeru malli kattavalasindhe ani chepthunnaru

Respected all Oka customer tho ela behave cheyyalo theliayani vyakthulani showrooms lo pettakandi dhayachesi... Immediately action teesukuntarani korukuntunnanu please solve my problem
                  Sep 25, 2021
                  Updated by Vëńkÿ Řöxx
                  Hi sir I'm Molli venkateswarao from thallapalem )

Sep 25, 2021
                  Updated by Vëńkÿ Řöxx
                  Please solve my problem... 🙏

Respected sir
                    We have given our car for servicing to Varun maruthi Vizianagaram, With car bearing Ap 35B 8520, the service managers are very rude to customer, they have taken 5days to service, and on repeated asking they delivered on 2nd sept evening, without checking and trial also when we reached out skurts of vzm on high way it stoped with zerks then it 7pm our family on roads because of your negligence, you have appointed so many mangers no one is responsible, all are watching mobiles sorey for this we are your customers from last 22 years now we are planning a car in Other show room please rectify my car as soon as possible

Varun Motors Recent Comments