Veer Zaara

Veer Zaara Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered lahenga but they gave me a saree that too very bad one and i am contacting them but they r not responding back. The lahenga was not delivered to me. A bad quality saree was deliverd and i dont like it i want my lahenga. I cried after seeing that saree instead of my lahenga. This was my first time i did online shopping. And also the last time now i will never do any online shopping. This company should b shut down and i want refund.
I ordered cotton saree but i received old damaged saree, i cant able to return

very worst,

I purchased two products from veer zaara, but the send through postal order and send us as a worst materials which is untidy n already used
I had ordered two lehengas but received dirty, old sarees. They are not even responding about refund.
I had ordered a gown for Rs. 755/- but I was shocked to the see the item when I received it. It was an used saree in torn condition. They have cheated me.

Today i received my order and i am unhappy with the product as you have send me a wrong product. You are showing a beautiful saris on website and i ordered a sari which my sister have. So i know very well how sari looks, everyone suggested me that don't believe this guys but i didn't agree. You guys have very good strategy of making money. Your support number is also not working. How to contact for refund help me please. Why there is message option when it is not work?
    I have order lehanga from veerzara but they given [censored]ing torn yellow Saree, below pic what I order I didn't get any response form coustmer also.

WRONGLY CHEATED BY VEER ZARA ONLINE CLOTHING COMPANY

Plz Refund order No.75929... I have Odered Savar Suite Item Code Is Veerzara Dresses 22 But when i open It's bad Sadi...Plz Refund Rs.755/- Rashmi Gupta...
    How can they do such big fraud.i had ordered two sarees of ₹1186 and I have received such a rubbish old sarees even not worth ₹500.And their contact no. also does not exist.
    I had ordered a kurti and they send me wrong product.they send me sari that is very bad quality .veerzara send me very very bad and wrong product.
    I bought a gown of cost 755 but they gave me old used saree.please accept my complaint and take strict action against this site and kindly please refund my money back soon.

In had ordered 2 long gauwn but they send thirdclass sarise and I call lots of time, I submitted return orders but they block id and number both, so please dont believe these fake online shopping and just do shoping from trusting apps, veerzara Facebook online shopping app is really fake, they cheat the people after that they blocked all the contacts related to that delivered customer, it's my own experience. Don't believe attractive advertisement it's 100% fake shopping aaps... Please try to be far from these fake shopping website, I faced this problem so suggesting for aware because I the real victim...
      fake delivery
      I ordered gown71 and gown 116 from your online shopping.
      Biller I'd -9823
      Bnpl contract number[protected]
      It's a complete cheat, article are not a gown. An old ragged sari n old ragged suit piece.
      I ordered a gown and I received a cheap torn saree for which I paid 755₹
      I am placing order on veerzara of amount Rs.2156.76
      order number 91183.Please cancle my order 91183.because no cancle button showing on veerzara site.if order deliver i am not accept the order.

I ordered a lehnga and dress material vide order no 84844 with veer-zara on cod of rs 1402. (One thousand four hundred and two only)
        The product has been dispatched by online shoppers.
        When the product was opened, it was a bag consisting of a torn cloth piece like a saree. It was looking out to be worn out and was a poor quality..
        The mobile no given is not in service.
        There is no proper customer support number in alternative.
        Request to look into this and provide me the refund.

In veer zara online shopping website,
          i odered one kurthi on 31-jan-2019,
          price is 539rs, i recived this product...
          I had ordered for a punjab suit instead i received a consignment no.[protected] rs.755/- veerzara limited edition dresses...
          I, had ordered a dress for my wife code no. 102 for rs.755=00 after taking the delivery of the package we found that the package...

My order number is - #53543
          Return order i'd is - rfd#[protected]
          This is really a fake website.
          I orderd a lehenga and what i got was a piece of cloth.
          I need my refund.
          They are not giving me any response
          This is really a fake site.
          I need my queries to be solved.
          And i neend my money back.
          How can website like this actually put up on the internet?
          What is consumer court doin?
          I need my money back.

Meine ek lehanga order karwaya tha...jo ki aaj deliver hua..or usko open karne par usme ek saari nikla...ab usko return karana...

I have been delivered a wrong product. I have tried to contact veerzara in all the possible ways. I have logged multiple refund/replacement requests. But i haven't heard from them at all.
            My order number -67958
            Replacement ref - order no.67958 on veerzara.in. Request id. Rpl#[protected].
            Refund ref - order no.67958 on veerzara.in. Request id. Rfd#[protected].
            I had placed the order on 27th december.
            Product got delivered on 13th jan.
            Since then i have been trying to reach them.
            My mobile no - [protected]
            I m ordering 2 veer zaara saree for rs 1294 but I got 1 low quality Saree and 1 lungi there is totally different for I m buying product... This is fake side and drains company.. They are fraund with customers.. Don't buy any product from them