Veerzara.in

Veerzara.in Complaints & Reviews

I had ordered a semi stiched gown99 from veerzara.in and they delivered me a cotton saree. When i applied for a refund they refused to respond. Their executives are always busy when i try to call their customer care service number and they have even deleted my comments from their facebook page. My order number was 12066 and biller id 9823. Surat based company. Bpc number 395003.
I am astonished on how such sites are functional in our nation. They are making fool o[censored]s. My sister ordered a saree from veerzara.in which we found of terribly poor quality, I am unable to contact this company to raise a refund or exchange.

This is a fraud site. Everything in the website looks so real and true. I ordered a a gown from this site. I received a courier with cash on delivery. I paid the courier guy and when i opened the parcel i got a torn saree. It was a absolutely a old and torn saree. I tried calling the customer service but in vain. No one answered. Mails are bouncing. Some action should be taken on these.

This website is cheating everyone by showing dresses at low price and when ordered, i got an unquality product and not at all matched and is very very very low quality and cannot be used even for once also.
      There is a customer care number which asks for 5 digit order number but the order placed have 6 digits, and direct talk to their members is never happening.
      Muni.
      I ordered a kurti from this site but instead i got a damaged saree full of multiple hole.
      I applied for return and refund and tried to call the customer service but didn't get any respond from this company.

Fake site kindly block site and arrest these bloody buggers, cheating people.
        We expects to be happy with small amount dresses which earned by working hard but these site people looting.
        Stealing our happy memories.

We order one good saree but we received a bad quality saree, which is not able wear and with bad quality.

I am uploaded photo & video of bad quality saree which i have received at rate of rs 647/-.
        In market this saree is only rs 100/-.
        Fake customer care number [protected].
        Saree came from gujarath and customer care no given as bangalore but that number is going to rajasthan.

Totally fake site
        I had ordered a white sharara and instead of that they send me a red torn saree called them a 100 times for return and even filled out the return and refund form but no one has got back to me I’m very disappointed this is a fake website pls take an action on these people guys so that they can’t make a fool out of people like us

We ordered a ghagra. We got an old saree. This is a fake site. Why are you promoting adds and sites like this. We need to punish them and ban them.

They said you need to pay cash on order. We took the parcel and gave the money.

There is a courier number which is not existing. When you call them phone does not exist.

When calling the contact number mentioned in the site [protected] — it is a fraud number when you select anything you get a message and nothing happens. This is group of fraud people running this.

Hope you will take action. This is a fake business earning easy money by cheating people.
          I m ordered a beautiful saree but delivered two old dirty duppata.theycheat me. Jan Maine deliverey man ko Bola ki pahle kholke dekhane k bad money dungi to use mama Kar Diya. Mera to online shopping see bharosa hi ith gaya.

Ordered two lehengas worth 1618 on order no 119937. Receieved two disgusting cloth materials which do not match any description provided, moreover the cloth inside is cheap quality and torn. When approached to customer service, it says busy all the time. If the seller is contacted, it says the number does not exist.

They promise easy returns and refunds which doesn't seem to be true either. Kindly look into the matter.
            मैंने लहंगे का ऑर्डर न. 1181030 से किया था लेकिन आपने साड़ी भेज दी है। कृपया आप मेरे रुपये 863/- मुझे लौटा दे।

I found veerzara in my facebook page and clicked in. I was really wonder of seeing all dresses which has a very good look. I ordered 3 sarees and paid 1725 rs in cod to indian post. When i opened i found 3 old sarees (Dirty and torn in condition) and was really disappointed. People, please dont believe the unknown websites.

Also, if any people found solution for your issues, please guide the other people to get their amount from the fraudulent veerzara.

Government should take legal action on this veerzara person who is still doing fraudulent to other people.

Please try to close all websites like this.

Have ordered saree from one of the site veerzara.in of rs. 647/_

What i received is a very cheap cloth quality. Strange part is no address is mentioned from where it is sent. No contact details found on the site. I have mailed to the email mentioned but all mails bounce back.

I have filled return form also but no reply from there side.

Now i m trying to contact no one responding.

I am a online shopper and this happened first time with me. Shocked to see how nicely they are making people fool.

Ordered a lehenga from Veerzara online shopping. Order No 118112. Product name Veerzara Limited edition Lehenga worth Rs 755/-, I received a totally wrong product. It is not at all resembling from what they showed. Now I am trying to contact them but there is no number or address is provided online. Please help me out. Please try to give me a refund. Please.

I placed an orderd on veerzara.in against order no. #116559 worth rs.755 based on cod. I got the delivery on 23.03.2019 and when i opened the package it was a rugged piece of cloth insted of the dress i ordered. This is a complete fraud website link posted on facebook which has cheated me and many other customers. When i went complaining about it to the post office who delivered me the package they refused to return the package.
                    I ordered Kurti but I received very bad sari it's a fraud site for online shopping.

Veerzara.in Recent Comments