Water Leakage

Water Leakage Complaints & Reviews

Hello Sir,

In our house water leakage has been increasing day by day, not only that some other houses also...
Municipal Water line leakage at my Street in, Pezzonipet, Vijayawada, Krishna dist, Andhra Pradesh,

Google...

There is a severe leakage in my bedroom from the master bathroom of the upstairs flat for the past three and a half years. Three and half years back i.e. in 2006 major repair work was carried out in the upstairs bathroom. The leakage recurred after two months or so. We have been constantly informing the upstairs people as well as the Society about this inconvenience. Small time plumbers have been carrying out the work each time. For a period of almost one year, i.e. from Nov 2008 to Nov 2009 the upstairs owner refused to carry out any repair work. The Society committee members approached him but the upstairs owner refused to grant permission.The water dripping continued on and off. Since Nov 2009 the water dripping from our bedroom ceiling is severe and is spreading all over the ceiling and also big chips of concrete are falling off. The situation is grave. This time again a plumber is involved and he has identified that three of the tiles of the upstairs master bathroom have cracked and this could be the cause of the water dripping. The plumber has given us the assurance of 75% leakage stoppage. The Society has already issued us and the upstairs people a notice stating that this is an internal leakage issue and both the parties should bear the cost equally. Our upstairs people refuse to bear the cost and everytime want us to bear the damages. Please advise as to what should be done in this case.
There is a severe leakage in my wash area from the wash area of the upstairs flat for the past three and a half years. We have been constantly informing the upstairs people as well as the Society about this inconvenience. The upstairs owner refused to carry out any repair work. The Society committee members approached him but the upstairs owner refused to grant permission.The water dripping continued on and off. The water dripping from our ceiling wash areas severe and is spreading all over the ceiling and also big chips of concrete are falling off. The situation is grave. Our upstairs people refuse to bear the cost and everytime want us to bear the damages. Please advise as to what should be done in this case.
Water pipe line is getting leak since few weeks in Sector 3A, Rachna Vaishali Ghaziabad. Nobody is looking into this issue. Due to leakage problem water is getting waste and pigs are make area very dirty. Can someone please look into this urgently.

Devendra

DEAR MADAM/SIR,

I ALREADY COMPLAINED TO MCD AT LEAST 2-3 TIMES MY MCD COMPLAINT NO IS :325JNB, BUT TILL THE DATE NOBODY ACTION AGAINST MY COMPLAINT.
    MY COMPLAINT PROBLEMS IS WATER LEAKAGE PROBLEM FROM 3RD FLOOR RESIDENCE TOILET 1-2 TIMES WE REPAIRED THEIR TOILET AND BATHROOM, WE PAY AT LEAST 2000/- RUPEES TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEMS, THE 3RD FLOOR RESIDENCE IS NOT CO-OPERATE OUR PROBLEMS, WE ARE SUFFERING TOILET WATER LEAKAGE FROM 3RD FLOOR RESIDENCE SO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL,PLEASE
    THANKING YOU
    YOURS FAITHFULLY
    BEENA JOSE
    H-1/120, IIND FLOOR
    ROHINI SECTOR-16
    DELHI - 110085
    PH:[protected], [protected], 27856193

Personal — Login Problem

I have savings banking account in SBI main branch,Kaloor Kochi. When I try loging in, it says Invalid user name or password.
    I'm trying to login from Nigeria and the funny thing is that my sister can logon from India and able to access my account which I can't.
    Kindly help me to resolve my problem as my bank manager couldnot able to solve it.

Prashanth