Xookr.in

Xookr.in Complaints & Reviews

Xookr.in — phantom 4g watch

Order no - 97145c0d-ae1b-4cf1-ac33-e768479fc559

Dear team,

I have received a product which...
+2 videos

I ordered a smart watch from xookr costing around 800 after a long wait it got delivered but was not working. When called and complained they ask me to send a video. After a long wait for more den a week they picked up the faulty product and delivered another but same issue with the another one worked till the charge dey provided and now nt working back... After multiple attempt of trying to reach them via calls and email no proper response is given... I have attched the video and email chats screenshot.
+1 videos

[protected]@zookr.in, seller gstin-07buqpa4179m1z
    Phone number-[protected], b665, gali no 10, gharoli london, new delhi
    New delhi 110096
    Date-01/01/18
    Subject:- complaint regarding wrong and duplicate mobile delivered.
    Dear team,
    I habibur rahaman ordered for a mobile nokia 3310 using your site which has been delivered wrongly and duplicate mobile was delivered in place of nokia 3310. Kindly
    Refund/ replacement it otherwise i need to chase consumer court.
    I have tried to contact through phone plenty of time but nobody picked it up.
    Below are the details which can be useful.
    Order number:-25e[protected]d0a-a4f5-e8f781dc7e15
    Order placed-dec16, 2017 9:44:02 am
    Amount:-1899.
    Request you to kindly look into this matter asap kindly refund the money or replace it asap.
    I have already registered a complaint in national consumar regarding this below is the well for this id number:-547920
    Please respond have with in a week otherwise respective authority will take an action against it.
    Habibur rahaman
    Contact:-[protected]
    Address:-647, saraswati vihar chakkarpur gurgaon haryana, 122002
    Really i feel bad for you. i am from xookr.in website and we are a classified website and we dont sell any products. you have bought from website named zookr.in. the name similarity made you confused and writing review about us in title. but in description you are mentioning the correct seller zookr.in. so please contact them and get your problem solved. we dont have any link with that website.

we are xookr.in that is a free ads website, so any one can place free ads in our website.
    Support team