CC Avenue Customer Care

Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebook
Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Delhi
Level-12, Building No. 8, Tower-C, DLF Cybercity, Phase II, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana

Hyderabad
Floor 1, GNR’s RV Insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081

Bengaluru
Level 9, Raheja Tower, 27-37, MG Road, Bengaluru 560001

Chennai
S2, Venkateswara Castles, 2nd Floor, #30, Palat Sankaran, Road, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

CC Avenue related photos (348)

CC Avenue Complaints & Reviews

CC Avenue — Request charge back

Vishakz on Nov 4, 2020
Hello Team,

I have been cheated by a online website which is https://www.myflowergift.com/
a bangalore...

Dhivya Jayabal on Nov 1, 2020
I paid my monthly installment 4000rs through cc avenue payment way.. But it's not placed yet. My amount got deducted.. When will it get updated????

[Nov 01, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abjini Gowda on Nov 1, 2020
    I had logged in at 11 AM and its a too long . I have been waiting from Past 30 minutes.

raninaiswarya on Nov 1, 2020
      I tried to place an order from maxonline. Opted upi payment. I was charged from phonepay but my order failed.i had to pay again to place my order. I need refund for the first payment

I was charged twice for a single order from max online
      I was charged twice for a single order from max online

CC Avenue — Payment got deducted but not received by recipient

pawankot on Oct 30, 2020
        We tr Rs.9038/- on 29/july/2020 but recipient not received amount till today, so we request you to pl check and refund our...

CC Avenue — Not getting refund

Popular Vibés on Oct 30, 2020
        Name- Tejas Parmar
        I have canceled the "PREPAID" PRODUCT from beautywholesale.in (jarms azim pvt limited,...

Ccavenue — Deduced twice from my bank account. Money never reimbursed back.

rohit_katwal on Oct 27, 2020
        I purchased a domain at in.godaddy.com and payment was through UPI by CCAVENUE. I paid 4720 and it showed the payment declined....

A N Enterprises on Oct 24, 2020
        Technical team having poor response
        After one week of problems and 19 emails no resolution from CCAvenue.

Irresponsible response and non Technical team.

[Oct 24, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

megha.sn on Oct 24, 2020
          I have made payment to max fashoin using ccavenue upi on 29th of september 2020. However the order was not placed and amount was debited from my account. I havenot recieved any refund for this transaction. The amount transacted was 999/-

Pls refund the amount asap

CC Avenue — Refund my deducted amount

Suman02 on Oct 22, 2020
            Dear sir/madam,
            Maine date(14/10/2020) 7:48 am RRN:[protected] maine paytm upi ke madhyam se admission ke liye amount...

pawan4444 on Oct 17, 2020
            TRASACTION NO.[protected]IGAJQNALB4 DATE 17/10/2020 1:46PM
            PAYMENT DECUCTED : 529.50
            login id [protected]@ymail.com, password:- ZQ8557, Post applied for PRT

[Oct 17, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ccavenue — Payment made but I don't see an order placed with homecenter

H A Vishwas on Oct 14, 2020
              Hi cc avenue & home center,

I placed an order in the homecenter, payment was successful but never got a confirmation...

CC Avenue — Refund Not received even after 2 weeks

Hemant Belorkar on Oct 13, 2020
              On 26 Sept 2020, I tried to renew my Go Daddy domain and business email. I made a payment via my HDFC CC and the payment was...

Anania on Oct 12, 2020
              I purchased products from Max Fashion app worth Rs.1884.60 on 7 Oct 2020 through Phonepe. The payment was successful and the amount was debited from my account. But neither i'm able to see the item ordered in the order history nor received any confirmation mail from max fashion. Please refund the deducted amount Rs.1884.60 asap.

Money got deducted but order not placed

[Oct 13, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PAVITHRA Logu on Oct 10, 2020
                I purchased item from max fashion app worth ₹2197 online on 6th sept. The payment was successful done through upi and the amount was debited from my account. But neither i'm able to see the item ordered in the order history nor received any confirmation mail from max fashion.
                I request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.

[Oct 10, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sorry i have typed the purchased date wrongly as Sep 6th instead actual purchased date is Oct 10, 2020 (sorry for the typo)...Please refund my money 2197 rs.. Asap.
                Please refund it as soon as possible.

PAVITHRA Logu's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 11, 2020
                Expecting my refund soon

CC Avenue — After my order not responding

sreenathgj07 on Oct 9, 2020
                  I have order iphone x from IPh4 site. I made payment amount through cc avenue(39999).Order number is #2592 .after placing...

Ccavenue — Money got deducted from account but order not placed [Resolved]

DeeptiRupesh on Oct 9, 2020
                  I purchased 2 products 7 Oct 2020 from Max Fashion online site. I paid Rs.548 through gpay. The payment gateway was cc Avenue....

Sindhuja Yamsani on Oct 8, 2020
                  Recently i purchased dresses from online max app worth Rs.1198 online on 8th oct.The payment was successfully completed and debited from my account.But order not placed and I didn't get any confirmation mail.So i request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.

Payment successfully completed but order not placed

[Oct 09, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CC Avenue — money deducted from my account but still it not showing payment in sender account

shankar91 on Oct 7, 2020
                    I have initialization add fund in my idfc frist bank account through idfc mobile banking app on 06/10/2020 and made online...

Sushmita Dixit on Oct 7, 2020
                    I have placed an order on homecentre and made online payment via upi through cc avenue. The money got debited from my account but order ha not been placed. I did not receive any confirmation on order details as well.
                    Please resolve it as soon as possible.

[Oct 07, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.