Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] related photos (509)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Photos

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/mam
My name is arti Mishra. I was a junior teacher at New Era Public School, kalinagar road, Dineshpur, Rudrapur...
Two Complaints
(1) Had paid INR 1 lac fees for my son and daughter during Academic year 2020-21. I had remitted this...

How can you expect children to write the board exam when they haven't dropped foot in the school for an year. Thousands of students do not have an internet connection to study from too.

SHAME ON YOU !!!

My child is student class 2 in Mount Litera zee School Achuara Barh Patna, Bihar. I have cleared all the school due in the month January 2021. Suddenly shool dates for offline exam from march22.I have not cleared the transportation bus fee in this month, for this reason school barred from exam in spite of that i have deposited security money for thee months

Sir I am studying in Oxford public school lakhimpur kheri Murarkher in class 12th sir today I am going for giving my chemistry...

I'm leave in village sir and there was always network prblm what can i do sir and the teacher send only pdf or youTubers vedio and sir there is no preparation for maths science without any teacher or tution teacher what can i do sir and you are taking offline exam without school sir the last option is only that sir strike or suicide please help us sir cbse i want justice ⚖please🙏

In our school " kola saraswathi Vaishnav senior secondary school " the school premises are keeping full day and we have lunch period due to which we have to open our mask and eat
        Which will ultimately lead to indulging of Corona virus to the children
        I request to you please look into this matter and take necessary decision on the school

Sir or mam i am shreyansh jain of SVM school as we know that we faced .any problem in 2020 all work started online and i was...

Exam cencle kar do

I am shivani. I passed 12th exam in 2018 and also apply for rechecking and photocopy of answer sheet. But no response come .I humbly request to send my answesheet photocopy.
              Name- Shivani
              Roll no.- 7641049

We are writing this complaint to wake up cbse that's this year board exams of class 12 should be postponed further to June...

Sir
                My real DOB25may2001
                And printed in marksheet 2004
                For change DOB in marksheet
                For change DOB in marksheet

Respected-Sir/Maam
                  Our school SETH M.R Jaipuria Patna is conducting a board exam illegally they are sending their children to Jaipuria Banaras campus for their Board exam. When your persons came for the affiliation process then they made class 9 to class 8B. But now the 9 standard students are in 10 standard and they are been given a form for boards. That will held in Jaipuria school Banaras campus. Please save the life of the students. Studying in 10 standard.

My ward had been studied in Amity international school vasundhara Ghaziabad in 8 class[protected].
                    Due to financial condition not good i transfer my ward to another school in May 2020 .
                    Amity school raise the bill for two months Rs 20400.in such epidemic period.
                    Now I request Amity school, I will pay only tuition fees in 3 installments..but they are not agree.and not issue TC of my Daughter.
                    Pl give directions to school authorities to edit the bill and receive the payment in instalments and issue the TC with immediate effect.

Thanks n Regards
                    Rajesh Gupta father
                    [protected]@gmail.com

Gauri Gupta
                    Class 8
                    D/O Rajesh Gupta

I'm Adibashahanam sheikh (roll no. 4667755 XII CBSE 2019 pass out) applied for correction in name change since 2019 yet nit received any response and comment. I again reapplied for rhe form in 2020.
                      Please requesting you to look upon the concern.
                      From: wcl colony chandrapur maharashtra

I am student Of alwar public school i have a very serious issue about our school management on 17th march 10 to 12 students of class 12th humanities came in the commerce class and beat 4 students and it was all recorded in the schools CCTV and the school restricted our entry in the school and only 1 month is left in board exam and the school director didn't listen even once and said to other staffs that make sure that these students should not be allowed to school ever again please help us due to online studies we were not able to study well and now our school management is very rude please help us we hope you kindly understand our situation and please enquire about us as soon as possible and its ALWAR PUBLIC SCHOOL, ALWAR, RAJASTHAN PIN CODE 301001

Respected sir,
                          I am Yezarla. Pavan Kumar appeared jee mains exam in 2020 and applied for csab counseling and got...

Respected sir/madam
                          My sister study in nine class in MERRY CITY SCHOOL Narayanpur daffi Varanasi Uttar Pradesh India registration fee of cbse is about 500 of class nine but school demand 4000 rupee for registration.so, please take action for this type of crisis.