Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Bad

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

खेलेल गाव स्कूल (प्रागराज) शब्द में अनुचित परीक्षा का अवसर दे रहा है 1 कोई MCQ और आउट ऑफ सिलेबस नहीं है कृपया इसे फिर से शुरू करें और हमें JUSTICS दें

Hi sir/mam my name is Ayush ghatkar
    I want's to raise a complaint against a cbse school "Panchvati English Medium School, Igatpuri"..
    Because it's been 1months of date of results but we did not get our original marksheet and migration certificate..

Please refer to the subject we are awaiting the response for our mail dated 12 August 2021. In response to our mail to cbse...
      Respected Sir/Ma'am.
      I am a citizen of one of the most populated countries in the world, yet did you know according...

Hind zinc school in chittorgarh is not following covid protocols as per the guidelines released by cbse, the teachers are not providing any online classes after the school reopening 1sep 2021, implying on children to come to school and leaving them with no choice to take online class, the school timing has also not been changed according to the guidelines running till 3PM, teachers are trying to scare children to pay the fees saying paying the fees late will result in cancellation of your admission,
      Please forward into it.

After Completing metric I need past papers for preparing physics subject Help me!!

I need Past papers of 10th class, I saw a website on past papers you can see here https://fbisesolvedpastpapers.com/...
          Sir my daugher read in narain smart school bhanra .my daughter previous month going to school one day but school saying bus...

Respected sir
          I Rahib Abbas student of class 12th of Cbse board. I study in Laurels International School Sarangapur Dandupur Rewa Road Naini Prayagraj Uttar Pradesh pin code 212111. As results of cbse board has been declared on 5th August but the result of my school hasn't been uploaded.
          Sir I request you to please check why it has not been uploaded yet. I'm unable to fill any entrance examination form. Due date is passing day by day.
          I hope you will do something as soon as possible and I will be very thankful of yours.

Yours faithfully
          Rahib Abbas
          Class 12 th student
          Laurels International school
          Sarangapur Dandupur Prayagraj U.P

It's quite surprising to see such a mail without any communication from CBSE

Result of Dispute Settlement Type-2...

Complaint against rajhans public school ramnagar west champaran bihar(845106) affliation no:-330496 regarding school taken fees till july of 10th students and also given marks to cbse board not on academic report they collect money from student to send good academic report and also school organised a parents teacher meeting and asked that whether student study in this school or going somewhere else after Completeing 10th board. And then they will provide bad academic report to the board when student not Statying there after completing 10th. I am praksh ranjan prasad x student of this school and i got only 64% in 10th board in session 20-21 where exam is not conducted due to covid -19 and my academic score os good i got 90+ marks in all internal exams. Also they are not providing any lab facilities to the student labs are maken only for making fool of board they are breaking all the rules. i request you to take legal action agains school
            Guys pls support me to stand and fight against school administration they are doing too much illegal activities.

I am student of SIR PADAMPAT SINGHANIA EDUCATION CENTER.
              I would like to gain your attention that my school is not following new term wise pattern they are conducting full 3 hours subjective examination in offline mode.
              School is situated in Kamla Nagar Kanpur Uttar Pradesh
              School code :-70733
              Affiliation Code:-2130075
              Address:-SIR PADAMPAT SINGHANIA EDUCATION CENTRE, KAMLA NAGAR, NEAR J.K. TEMPLE, KANPUR 208005, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA.

Please postpone the exams as there are lot of works and more practise is required to crack the new model of examination (MCQ, Case based and assertion reasoning based.).As higher secondary marks are very important and in this COVID pandemic situation ;offline classes are not possible and online exams are not much effective .Please try to understand tbe situation and please postpone the exams please🙏😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
                Considering me..I am having no tuitions and for me I'm struggling to study This is not a complaint..it is a request
                Please understand🙏🙏🙏😔😔😔😔😔

Respected sir/mam,
                  My name is Sailaja. My daughter studied 10th grade in sri Chaitanya Cbse school, tirupati.Instead...
                  Request for correction of Father Name in class 10th Mark sheet
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in regards...

To,
                  delhi cbse board

Respected sir,
                  I Ajaysing Pawar is writing this letter regarding the deprivation of RIGHT TO
                  EDUCATION of my daughter Puja Ajaysing Pawar due to personal vendatta against me.
                  My daughter is studying in S.R.B International school, Dahiwad, Shirpur, Dist-Dhule,
                  Maharashtra. In 10th standard for educational year 2020-21. The chairman of this
                  institution Dr. Dhiraj Baviskar has personal vendatta against me and to fulfill his
                  REVENGE he has failed and disqualified my daughter in 10th board examination with
                  trickery.
                  From last month my whole family is under severe depression due to uncertain future of
                  my daughter. I am not a legally aware person and can’t fight long battles of courts,
                  therefore, I request you to take immediate action. To save my daughters educational
                  future.

Your faithfully
                    Ajaysing Pawar
                    roll no[protected]
                    school no- 30815

Sir or Mam please don't reopen the schools because teacher are not using mask students are also not using
                      For mid exams they are saying that mid exams will be held offline we don't want offline we want online

Sir i am student of class 10, my compartment exam is going on for class 10. Centre is HR IMPERIAL PUBLIC SCHOOL CHAPRA . M y concern is that the instruction has not been followed by school . They didn't give reading time of 15 minutes .. . they give paper on 10:30 centre number = 6647 . I hope that you will look into the matter and solve query as soon as possible ..

Sir m rinky.. class +1 fro moga, punjab.. acc to guidelines of high court, we doesn't have to pay annual charges of school, but here a school of moga named geeta bhawan sen. sec. school, moga are asking for us to pay annual charges of[protected] session. as this year i changred my school so i need school leaving certificate but they( principle of geeta bhawan school, moga) are not providing me the school leaving certificate. can u plz help me...ts just a req plz focus on my complaint.