Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Bad

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir,
My son's name is Tabish Khan whose result of 12th has just come. His Roll No. is 22662915 and from...

My school as well as CBSE has not followed the formula for the calculation of my results of class 12 and have given me very poor marks .
I have got 94.3 % in class 10 (ICSE)
and around 84% in my class 12 pre board (offline) and still I am getting 74.8 % in class 12 and more low score in PCM 66.6% . with this percentage I am not able to take admission in any of the college even if I have cleared up the entrance exam.
If you apply the formula prescribed by CBSE then also my percentage is to far from which I got.
I request you to please help me.
Roll.no : 21605948
Yours sincerely
ABHINAV SHARMA

इस निस्तारण से मैं प्रार्थी का पिता सुशील कुमार चौहान खुश नहीं हूॅ मैं अपना एक पक्ष लिखित रूप से संलग्न कर रहा हूॅ। मेरे प्रति या मेरे बच्चे के प्रति लगाये गये आरोप झूठे निराधार है

My daughter has 95.4% in Xth, 90% in XI th, now school has given marks in 12th 86%, , school does not know how it is happened...?br...

I've got 68 % in 10 and 54 % in 11 and 80% in 12 half yearly and after that I have got failed in my class 12 examination so I really need a help so it's my request to cbse to took a step ahead for me because it's about my career 🙏 pls help me

I was given very low Marks in my 12th standard from cbse . My result was not given As per the official criteria of evaluation of marks which was given by cbse . I want my 12th preboards copy to be checked and re evaluated again as I am damn sure that i have scored very well in them, then also I have been given only 73 % .for further confirmation I want to tell you that I have secured 90.8% in 10th standard and 90.2 %in 11th standard so there is no reason of saying this, that why I have been given very less Marks. So I req you to take a sudden action in this case as it is really critical as it can ruin my career. I am pretty sure of getting 90%+in my 12th standard. Really heartbroken after this bad result which was not expected at all.pls take an action against this problem of wrong evaluation of marks by cbse.

Thankyou

Kushagra sisodia
        (Cbse's student)

Sir, Modern Child Public School, school code-85375 in Nangloi has created a huge injustice in class 12 marks with students just for money. I request you to please take a strict action against the school.

Modern Child Public School, Nangloi New Delhi-110041 has given unfair marks to some students. To maintain their school average and to give marks to undeserving candidates they had given low marks to deserving candidates inspite being better scores in class 10, 11 and 12.

Hello sir
              This is kartik Tomar, roll no.[protected] of Growell School, baraut ( Baghpat ), Uttar Pradesh, I was literally shocked when my class 12th result was out as I secured 77 marks in mathematics out of 100 and 88% but in my 10th I secured 92% and 95 in mathematics, also in my 11th I secured 94 in mathematics and 90+% also I was a part of top 10 students of the school and get a trip to NASI ( allahabad ) sir my class 12th result was biased as weak students of my class also secured 90+% ... It was heart breaking now my mental condition is not good, I become depressed as all my dreams will not fulfil now please sir it's a humble request to take an action on this situation 🙏🙏🙏🙏
              Your's sincerely
              Kartik Tomar

My college calculated the marks as per cbse guidelines and upload them (got 86.7%) but when i checked the results, my marks got highly downgraded and i got a meagre 73%(approx)
                my name is aashay tembhurne and email : [protected]@gmail.com
                city: nagpur
                i request the board to review my marks.

Respected Sir,
                  I Harsimran Singh of class 12th CBSE Board student having roll number[protected] was extremely disappointed with my 12th result. Sir I secured 92% in class 10th from ICSE Board and 78% in class 10+1 from CBSE Board. But on 30th july I was surprised when I came to know that I got only 63% in class 10+2. When I enquired about this from school they did not give any satisfactory reply and gave me details of my marks assessed by them, which is given below:-

Subject Pr.Marks 10th 11th 12th Total Marks Marks ded.by Sch. Th.Marks Total
                  1.Maths[protected]
                  2.Chem.[protected]
                  3.Eng[protected]
                  4.Phy.Edu.[protected]
                  5.Physics[protected]

It is clear from above table that school has deducted 78 + my 12th theory internal marks from my final result. Even school had reduced my 10+1 marks. Concerned school authorities said that this result is based on their previous three years result average.
                  This deduction is totally against the criteria set by CBSE. If CBSE had given any such type of right to the school then it should be applied on everyone equally and why i suffered maximum and how they gave more marks to other students who secured less marks and weaker in studies than me. Why do they deduct my marks only to meet the school average. Kindly look into the matter urgently and do justice so that my hard work doesn’t go in vain and kindly issue me a new Detailed Marks Card with my original marks that is 88%.. I shall be very thankful to you.

Contact No :[protected]
                  School Code : 20110
                  Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com

Sir/Madam,

My son was a student of Aditya Academy Secondary School (Kolkata). He passed out from class XII...

This is with reference to CBSE class XII board result 2021 which was
                    declared on 30 July 2021, I am not satisfied with the result in Mathematics as I got only
                    41 marks in Maths (Theory). As per the CBSE guidelines it seems that the given marks
                    are not following them. Because according to my class X result of 2019, I scored 97 out
                    of 100 in Maths and top three subject were Science, Mathematics and Social Science
                    where I scored 95, 97, 97 respectively out of 100 and in class XI, I almost scored 70 out
                    of 80 everytime in Mathematics. School code - 25248

Sir
                      I'm Komal Kumari .l pass out 12th examination in this year . I'm not happy her marks, my school given mark's without checking my copy .

So, you can take action against school and rechecked my copy .i hope you hear my voice .

Your faithfully

Class 11th:90%
                        Class 12th Internal -88%

Finally
                        Class 12th Cbse :68% 😭😭

I'm the student of Linga Global School, krishnankovil Tamilnadu. I'm currently finished 12in this year. I need a clarification on cbse class 12 result and mark allotment. The slow learner than me had got 480marks and I got only 391mark sir outoff 500. How does this mark was allotted ?? Thus Here is some partiality seen by school in mark allotment sir?? Now my future is in great question mark???Please take any remedi step sir..
                          Thank you!

I am a parent of class 11 student. We reside in Kochi, Kerala. I requested admission for my son to class 11 in Greets Public School, Ashoka road, Kaloor., Kerala. It was lockdown time and we spoke only over phone. They asked me to pay Rs. 20, 000 ( 10, 000 caution deposit, 5000 admission fees, 5000 registration fees). I made the payment online but they did not give any receipt. Neither they confirmed the admission. One week later I got admission in a nearby cbse school. So I asked them to refund the money. But they said they will refund only caution deposit, Rs.10, 000. That too only if I apply for a transfer certificate. All this happened in May much before the classes started. Since my son did not study there even for one day, why do I need the transfer certificate? But the school is saying that is the procedure. And why are they charging me Rs.10, 000 for speaking on the phone?I feel this is not fair especially during this Covid time when everyone is facing financial problems.
                            Please provide justice

Name-Anmol Katiyar
                              class-12th
                              roll no.[protected]
                              school code-70720
                              dear sir
                              in my 12th board result there is compartment in my maths subject i dont know why it is happen but my percentage is very less than my expactation i expect 70% marks in board examination but my percentage is very less 57%marks obtained .
                              so please check my marksheet again

Not got fair marks in accountancy...
                                I'm SASMITA V of class XII, CBSE Board student, Chellammal Vidyalaya Senior Secondary School (Affiliation code 1930673), Kallanai...