[Resolved] Cinepolis India — Failed transaction, money deducted from my account

tony1305
On 13th April I've booked 4 tickets for the movie JungleBook and the transaction failed but the money was deducted from my account, I tried contacting cinepolis email support and phone support but no response. I've even contacted my bank but as per their records the transaction was successful.
on cinepolis website it came the transaction failed and you have not been charged message.
on the same day i booked another ticket but this time i selected pay and the multiplex option.
can someone from cinepolis have the courtesy to contact me or provide a number which i can talk to.
please refund my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2016
Refunded my money after 13 day(Refunded on 25h April)

[Apr 23, 2016] Cinepolis India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

failed transaction charged.

Refunded my money after 13 day(Refunded on 25h April)
Hi Team,

Today(29-Apr-16) i Booked 4 tickets from my SBI Credit Card for Movie Baaghi (21:30 wala show) for the Cinepolis (Fun Cinemas) CRM Mall Shahdara, Transaction from SBI card of Rs. 1068.72 was successfully done but tickets wont be able to produce and reflecting as transaction failed, i checked with SBI card customer care, transaction was successfully done, from past one hour i am trying to connect with cinepolis customer care but no one receiving the call, Please help me to get my money back. Please connect me on [protected]. Varun Rastogi or write me at varunrastogi1984@gmail.com.
option 1
send email to satal@cinepolis.com, also post on cinepolis facebook page.

Option 2
walk in to cinepolis and meet one of the unit head and explain the situation he may be able to help you.

3rd Floor, Plot No. 58, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003