[Resolved]  Citrus Payment Solutions — payment debited from my account

Sir
on 23rd april Rs.26970/- paid on account of contribution for CGHS Pensioners Card through online bharatkosh.gov.in and site detail Transaction number[protected] Challan no. 121724230419000005515 dated.23.04.2019 21:10:39 and my account Transaction reference no.
[protected] Axis bank ltd. but the site is not showing successfull challan so please do the needful otherwise please refund the amount.

thanks
r K srivastava
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Hi,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [protected]@citruspay.com via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://bit.ly/2Na7gH8.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I had done a payment of my dth through you using my UPI. But my dth service provider haven't yet received any amount. So kindly help me to get rid of this issue as soon as possible.I had done my recharge on Saturday evening 27th of April 2019.
I am attaching the payment confirmation.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

Please stop transaction of Rs.19900 done with SBI debit card ending with 8677
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019

Citrus Payment Solutions
    Citrus Payment Solutions Phone
    Citrus Payment Solutions Address
    3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052