Cocacola Company — coca cola award 2018 recieved a msg from cocacola award to pay them release fund in order to get my prize

I am kanistan theiventhiram from srilanka. I have received this mail form "coca-cola company london" [protected]@hotmail.com and for winning prize i have deposited 10000.00 rupees in bank account of in acct name: e. C. L embuldeniya acct num: [protected]bank name: commercial bank. Amount. Rs.86, 500
And he was asking for 86500.00 rupees more for custom clearance charges please suggest me about the custom department bank a/c no. Is existing or of fraud agent mr. Diploma john hurry the diplomat agent of coca cola company as soon as possible.

[Mar 16, 2018] Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
punjara jaypalsinh k's response Mar 11, 2018
Where is my parcel...?
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Mobile no. [protected]
Global80's reply, May 6, 2018
Kindly contact [email protected] for further assistance.

Sir we got information that i have win the Coca-Cola prize from UK to amount 1 million pound
and ask for bank details and i have give own password scan copy to. [protected]@rbinid.com

Plzz give me more information about that
Name. Prince kumar
Email. [protected]@gmail.com

I submit my record for cocoa k52drawlive.comthey offer 98lakh so I submit my bank details applause giveinformataion about this topicI doubt about this lukkycoupon you resend this topic

Coca‑Cola Company Address