Cocacola Company — coca cola award 2018 recieved a msg from cocacola award to pay them release fund in order to get my prize

I am kanistan theiventhiram from srilanka. I have received this mail form "coca-cola company london" [protected]@hotmail.com and for winning prize i have deposited 10000.00 rupees in bank account of in acct name: e. C. L embuldeniya acct num: [protected]bank name: commercial bank. Amount. Rs.86, 500
And he was asking for 86500.00 rupees more for custom clearance charges please suggest me about the custom department bank a/c no. Is existing or of fraud agent mr. Diploma john hurry the diplomat agent of coca cola company as soon as possible.
Mar 16, 2018

Coca‑Cola Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 11, 2018
punjara jaypalsinh k's response
Where is my parcel...?

Comments

Mobile no. [protected]
Global80's reply, May 6, 2018
Kindly contact [email protected] for further assistance.

Sir we got information that i have win the Coca-Cola prize from UK to amount 1 million pound
and ask for bank details and i have give own password scan copy to. [protected]@rbinid.com

Plzz give me more information about that
Name. Prince kumar
Email. [protected]@gmail.com

I submit my record for cocoa k52drawlive.comthey offer 98lakh so I submit my bank details applause giveinformataion about this topicI doubt about this lukkycoupon you resend this topic

Coca‑Cola Company