[Resolved] ACT Fibernet — No response from Beam Telecom for refund
I am not getting any response from Beam Telecom for the refund of my money. I have requested to close my broadband connection and refund the total amount. Please find the mail given below which wrote to [protected]@beamtele.com on Oct 01, 2010 and take appropriate action -
As I have given a request to Beam Customer Support for closing my internet connection (Support Request Numbar[protected], I am requesting you to please refund me the amount Rs.5500/- which I paid as 6 months subscription to beam telecom for new connection (B-Max 1000) by the cheque number 023554 dated 18/09/2010 ( drawn on Union Bank of India, Mumbai). My registered mobile number is [protected].
Details of Plan -
1. Plan: B-Max 1000
2. User Id - sujitkumar.[protected]@gmail.com
3. Registered mobile no - [protected]
4. On the Name of - Sujitkumar Kulkarni
5. Address - Flat no: 301, House no: 16-3-21/1083, IDPL Co operative Housing Society, Bhagat Singh Nagar-II, Hyder Nagar - 500076
Reason for closing -
1. I booked this connection on 18/09/2010
2. Beam telecom promised me to setup the connection by 20/9/2010 evening. But after making several calls to Beam I got this connection on 22/09/2010.
3. Connection got down 25/09/2010 morning with message: Network Cable Unplugged.
4. After making 30/35 calls to customer care, several talks with supervisor, heard several promises from support guys. Finally Beam telcom sent a technician on 28/09/2010 morning (after 4 days) and the problem get rectified within 2 minutes as there was a loose connection at main router end from where the cable is comes to my house.
5. Again the connection went down on 29/09/2010 evening with message: Limited or no connectivity
6. So again I raised a complaint on 29/09/2010 with Beam telecom support about it and got a promise from support person that they will send a technician to rectify the problem. Also got a promise from support person that Beam supervisor will give you the call. But till the time there is no call back from Beam telecom support as well as any supervvisor. Also no techinician has visited to my place to rectify this problem.
I never got this kind of worst experience from any service provider in my past which I got it in last 9 days.
So I am requesting you to please close this connection and refund me the amont which I paid to you.
Cell no - [protected]
Email - sujitkumar.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020