[Resolved]  Aircel — caller tunes

i did not get any caller tune till now but i have lost Rs 100 for this

Comments

form dhankan
I want to cancel dialer tune my mobile [protected]
Plz sony ericsson software tv
I need the code for Janani song from the film RAGAVENDRA
REMOVER THE DIALER TUNE TO MY CELL NO.[protected]
Floks,
I need the code for JANANI JANANI song from the film THAIMOOKAMBAGAI, music by Mr.MASTRO
please send it to my email ID ASAP,
thanks,
I WANT NENJE, NENJE FROM AYAN. CALLER TUNE MY MOBILE NO:[protected]
I want nenje, nenje caller tune for my mobile fom ayan.

cell no- [protected]
i want callertune from jab we met tumse hi my mobile no. is [protected]
I WANT NENJE, NENJE FROM AYAN. CALLER TUNE MY MOBILE NO [protected]
I want nenje, nenje caller tune for my mobile fom ayan. [protected]
I WANT TAJMAHAL ONDRU FROM KANNODU KANBADHELLAM. CALLER TUNE MY MOBILE NO [protected]
i want caller tune from ayan "honey honey" song my cell no. is[protected] pls set
I Want caller tune from anbendra malaiyle film for minsarakanavu.my mobile no;[protected]..
I want to get caller tune from movie pyare mohan at my aircel ( Prepaid connection ). so pls suggest me what should i have to do on urgent basis.
"I Have lost nearly 20 Rupees for selecting a Hello from tamil movie Thaai mookambigai
Please help me getting the Airtel Hello Tune for tamil hit song Janani Janani from Thaai mookambigai if please send to my mail ID :[protected]@gmail.com.i have lost of money in doing this.
Please Add my Caller Tune is Nan Ungal Veetu Pillai songs in my caller tune. This Pitcure is Puthiya Boomi in my aircell phone number is [protected]
My Caller Tune is Allavanthan songs in Allavanthan picture my phone number is [protected]
i want caller tune amma song idnt now the film name but iknow the song
"vooiru neiye vodalu nieye voravum nieye thaye" pls set this song or iwant other amma songs list pls kindly send reply

thanks rdgs,