[Resolved]  Airtel And HDFC Bank — Airtel Online Recharge Failed from HDFC

I tried to do a mobile (Airtel) recharge on 28th Feb through HDFC online banking. But after completing the procedure, the Account was debited but the phone was not recharged as there are some error on the site.
Then I called HDFC customer care. They replied that the transaction is successful from our end. There is a problem with Airtel and you have to contact them. I contacted Airtel four time but they logged complaint and closed it by providing clarification that we didn't recived any request. They told me to contact HDFC. I am trapped in a loop.

I have all the transaction number and reference number for that transaction but neither HDFC nor Airtel is having any system to track what went wrong and where is my money.

can you help me in this regard

Comments

I have similar experience with HDFC bank, but in my case I followed up for a while and given up. They say it is third party service or something.
Same problem arose for me also when yesterday i got recharge done thru hdfc and amount is debited but there is no recharge.
why reputed bank like hdfc falling prey to unscruplous elements,
arvind
I had similar problem. I paid Rs300/- and got credited for Rs30 in my mobile. when I checked with Hdfc they told we are no way related it. Airtel says Rs 300 is not a valid recharge. When Rs.300 is not valid recharge, I am not sure why they accept the amount. No where in the site they had given list of valid recharges.

regards
Chitra
a1bazaar.in
i had the same experience i tried to recharge my airtel mobile 4 times and didnt recieve the recharge but money was debited from account. but i got the money back when i called hdfc phone banking .
Wondarfull
recharge
airtel mobile online recharg
Please send an email to us with all the details at [protected]@airtel.in and we will look into it.

Airtel Consumer Affairs
i love airtel
i tried airtel prepaid recharge but the massege shown is ur trasaction is incorrect but preiously i recharge with same trasaction id, so many time, then i called airtel customer care but they didnt respond properly, i m totally fadeup now.

19568