Airtel — STOPPAGE OF FUNCTIONING OF AIRTEL SIM IN A HAND SET HAVING IMEI No [protected]

NITIN
Dear Sir/ Madam
My mobile hand (Nokia 2100) set having IMEI No. [protected] is stolen. It is learnt that a service provider can stop functioning of its SIM in a perticular mobile hand set. If it is true, kindly arrange for same. I am conveying this massage other service providers also.

Thanking you.

Nitin Phatak

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - call details 346

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation 210

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block 168

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP 110

Comments

I am getting unauthorised calls from you customer mobile No.[protected] (karnataka) and called your customer he told me that you can't do anything. today 1.13 am again I got missed call from him 3 times, when I called him he not attending the call.

Kindly help me to avoid future disturbance from him, otherwise I forced to Make police complaint and to take necesary legal actions against him.

Balakrishnan

Airtel — unauthorised calls

am getting unauthorised calls from this mobile no:[protected]. If i call back there is no response
I have been deducted Rs 4 every day for cricket alert and MMS subscription eventhough I have not done. Pls deactivate the same. My number is [protected]

I am getting unauthorised calls from you customer mobile No.[protected] (chattishgarh) and called your customer he told me that you can't do anything. today 10 am again I got missed call from him 10 times, when I called him he not attending the call.

devnath

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - STOPPAGE OF FUNCTIONING OF AIRTEL SIM IN A HAND SET HAVING IMEI No 352537001588115